• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

eightstatus

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷*ੈ✩‧₊˚
Something you've been craving, something you've really been wanting to do? Well, here I am!

Hello everybody! I've been lurking for a little while and decided I would make a thread on a roleplay that you'd like to do!
I'm prepared to look into fandoms, assuming that I don't need to watch thousands of episodes/videos to understand the point that we're at together.
I roleplay Canon x OC doubling, no canon x canon, unfortunately, I don't do that :[
(I'll also give you guys a little introduction if you choose to DM me!! I'm just keeping it short and sweet, for now!)
I'm really into worldbuilding right now! So if you're looking to build something big with someone with big ideas, then here I am!!
I know this is really short, but since I'm not naming my interests it's gonna be short!!
I also like romance and Dystopian themes
I roleplay many pairings, such as; M/M F/F NB/NB F/M {disclaimer! I don't play males in heterosexual pairings, I'm very rusty at it! i apologize!}
Oh! and to add, here's the only genre's I won't do: Warrior cats, Star Wars, Star Trek, and Hamilton
[Majorly sorry to the people who really like those things, My wishes for you to find someone who you can freely roleplay with about it! ^^
Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day/night/morning!
See you all soon!

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Last edited:
I’m definitely interested in doing a danagnronpa roleplay!

I have a plot idea and certain au I’ve came up with from a few art posts and want to do a MxF role play with Miu and kiibo.

I really want to roleplay a cyperbunk dystopian urban fantasy piece featuring supernatural characters trying to cope with living in an oppressive city.
Let me know if youre down!

1. Your post caught my attention, you offer a fairly unique service.
2. Do you know anything about a show called The Owl House? I do have a backup idea I wanna pitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back