• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In The Wild

Unchosen

Scary Lady
Hello everybody. Its been a while since I've roleplayed and I thought I'd start getting back into it after so long. I tried to start an RP like this before but now is the time.

The plot consists of a group of young adults heading out on a camping trip to a national park. Things are swell for a while when they begin to enconter various anomalies. The themes are mostly horror and drama. I know the plans are a bit skeletal, but I have much more in mind that would spoil the experience if you knew.

So whoever's looking to have a good scare with a couple of friends in the woods, then just comment or you can dm me if you would like more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back