• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In The Wild

Unchosen

Scary Lady
Hello everybody. Its been a while since I've roleplayed and I thought I'd start getting back into it after so long.

The plot consists of a group of young adults heading out on a camping trip to a national park. Things are swell for a while when they begin to enconter various anomalies. The themes are mostly horror and drama. I know the plans are a bit skeletal, but I have much more in mind that would spoil the experience if you knew.

So whoever's looking to have a good scare with a cuple of friends in the woods, then just comment or you can dm me if you would like more details.

You can put me down as interested :) I'll stick around to see how the story develops, and check things out :) I can also contribute pictures of frogs for people's viewing pleasure, if you so please. Frogs are known to be super awesome and boosts morale.

But yeah, I'm interested :) Oh, and hi o/

I'm interested in some horror! Also I second that frogs are very good, remember to take good care of frogs. They are very sensitive to environmental changes, and keep in mind we would still be fishes swimming in the sea if they didn't eventually become amphibians!

I'm interested in some horror! Also I second that frogs are very good, remember to take good care of frogs. They are very sensitive to environmental changes, and keep in mind we would still be fishes swimming in the sea if they didn't eventually become amphibians!

Someone, one of the staff members, if you see this, please promote this person to President of the USA! Also, though, remember, when taking good care of frogs, not to touch the brightly colored ones. Except the Red-Eyed Tree Frog, like my avatar, that one's cool. But, mostly poisonous, oh, and the pure yellow one, don't touch. It'll kill you D: It could kill you even through indirect touching, like touching a surface it touched. They kill lots of small animals like that. It's sad. Too bad the Golden Poison Dart Frog is so deadly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back