• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In The Wild (Closed)

Unchosen

Scary Lady
Hello everybody. Its been a while since I've roleplayed and I thought I'd start getting back into it after so long. This idea has been one I’ve been thinking about for a while and I think it would be a lot of fun for myself and a group of people who enjoy drama and horror.

The plot consists of a group of young adults heading out on a camping trip to a national park. Things are swell for a while when they begin to enconter various anomalies. The unexplainable supernatural occurrences are sure to cause a scare. Will you survive? The themes are mostly horror and drama. I know the plans seem skeletal, but there’s a lot about the role play that I have planned, and the role play relies on these plans to be kept secret. This is intended to be a small group role play, 4 to 5 people (including myself) 3 wouldn’t be as fun and 6 just seems like too much.

So whoever's looking to have a good scare with a couple of friends in the woods, then just comment or you can dm me if you would like more details.

latest

Also have the other people made their characters yet?

I think maybe you should have a deadline for when people get their characters in. If they don’t make the deadline then open up the spots again

I think maybe you should have a deadline for when people get their characters in. If they don’t make the deadline then open up the spots again
I just sent them notices this morning. Another group would be a totally separate group, unrelated to the first, just for the second batch of people who wanted to get in on the rp.

I just sent them notices this morning. Another group would be a totally separate group, unrelated to the first, just for the second batch of people who wanted to get in on the rp.
Where do we make the characters?

Sorry, I'm interested still. I was on vacation and didn't particularly have any internet access.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back