• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In The Summer Silence I Was Gettin' Violent. {Open!}

Corvus Corax

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[div style="width:90%;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/64/83/b5/6483b5ec5c275447ca6af79d1d21ca13.jpg);background-attachment:fixed;border:outset 3px #202020;"] [div style="width:0px;height:0px;"]

[/div][div style="background-attachment:fixed;"][div style="text-align:left;width:80%;background-color:rgb(13, 73, 97);border-width:5px;border-style:ridge;border-color:rgb(32, 32, 32);padding:10px;"][div style="text-align:center;"][div style="text-align:left;"]Plot:

Everyone has some sort of elemental power, or one related to that thereof. From fire to shadow, anything exists. Some people try to live normal lives, and never resort to using their powers. Others choose to use them for good. And some for evil.

What would happen when two individuals, completely opposite of each other, run into each other in the middle of the night? And what would happen when it's revealed that one of them is a criminal, with sirens after them?

-

Hello there! I have this simple concept idea of a world where everyone has powers, mixed in with a lot of drama! I love opposite personalities and enemies to lovers, and I feel it would go perfect in a story! I'm hoping to be able to find someone who could also help guide the plot around, and help create a unique world and characters with me!

Requirements:
Literacy, please be able to write descriptive posts!
Length, something along the lines of three or so paragraphs would be nice. I would like something to reply to, after all! ;>
Long-term, I'm hoping for this to last a good while![/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
Hey, this definitely has caught my interest!
I would love to discuss it a bit more with you if you were willing! Opposites going from enemies to companions is always great, haha.
Feel free to pm me if you'd like to talk!

P.S. Glass Animals is just :bishiesparklesl:👌

I've always wanted to do something like this, so I am totally down! Characters possessing some sort of elemental ability is always so cool to explore. Please send me a PM if you'd like, if you are still looking for partners that is.

hey im interested! but could you tell me a bit more about what you would expect with partner/preferences? (if its still open)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back