• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In the shadows (MxM, OcxOc)

MoreOfMe

Hello, I'm looking for some specific rps and in this thread I will try and explain what I am specifically looking for! sorry if it's all over the place I suck at explaining things XD.

I am looking to do a romantic rp with an OC of mine, I have a plot in mind that I want to do but I'm generally open to a lot of things!
I really would like to make this rp romance oriented, so please be 18 or above since I don't feel comfortable doing that sort of stuff with minors (I am 21 myself btw)

This would be a sort of monster/humanoid x normal human type rp! since my OC is a nonhuman. I won't go into detail here but the best way to describe him is like a shadow person/demon type thing! He sort of has the same style as Elias Ainsworth? It's hard to describe right here haha. (if you want a better description of my character just message me!)

I will also put down a few rules/information so you know what I'm looking for!:
-No one-liners!
-per post I tend to go between 2 to 4 paragraphs, I can do more if that's what you want but I generally stick to that length
-I only write 3rd person, and I would like you to do that as well
-This will be an MxM rp, but I am okay with MxNB! Trans characters are always welcome too!! As long as it's mxm or mxnb
-I'm 21 myself, I will only do romance with people that are 18 plus
-I like dark themes! and I don't really have any triggers at all (but if you do tell me so I'll keep it in mind!)
-For the romance I like good wholesome fluff!
-I am ghost friendly! though I would prefer if you would just message me if you have lost interest
-I try to reply as soon as I can generally speaking, but I do go to school and I work so my time might be limited!
-OOC chat is always welcome!
-And finally, I don't have a discord! I would prefer to keep things on this site please and thanks!

SO, now all of that stuff is out of the way I'll put down the plots I would be interested in doing! There is one specific plot I am looking to do, but feel free to come with your own ideas! Also I can do both modern rps or medieval fantasy!

Muse A is my character, Muse B would be your character!:
1: This would take place in a modern world where magic is a thing and there are magical creatures like the fae, though its very rare for humans to ever interact with magic or those creatures at all since they go between the human world and the fae world.

Muse B is an amateur occultist, someone who is interested in the dark arts, magic, and creatures. They have been looking for a way to gain knowledge about the fae and their world, yet they have been unlucky thus far. After a certain point Muse B tries to summon something in a ritual, and accidentally manages to summon Muse A, a being of high magical power. Muse B is over the moon at this discovery, even if Muse A isn't exactly thrilled, yet they manage to strike a deal. Since Muse A wants to keep their existence under wraps, he offers take Muse B as his apprentice and help Muse B learn about magic, and how to wield it, if Muse B promises to keep his mouth shut about Muse A, and if Muse B agrees to help Muse A out with his own business, an old bookstore where Muse A trades antiquities with humans and fae-folk alike. From there Muse A and Muse B start to grow closer together, as Muse A teaches B about the wonders of the fae, and Muse B teaches Muse A about the human world.

This plot is very much inspired by Mahoutsukai No Yome, or the ancient magus's bride, so if you happen to know that anime you kind of know what I'm getting at!

But yeah that's basically it!! I hope I managed to explain what I am looking for here, if anything is unclear just shoot me a message!! That's all for now! hope we can create something amazing!

Last edited:
Hello there! I'm Zee and after reading your post, especially the rules you laid out, I think I met all of your requirements. Are you still looking for a partner right now? If you are, I would love to do a roleplay with you ^^. Anyway, I'm looking forward to your reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back