• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In the mood for some romantic drama?

Baby-Girl

The empty void of space is comforting.
I have a plot idea that I think can be long term (Don't quote me on that). Hopefully after reading the plot you'll be interested in sending me a PM! <3

Plot: It's set back in the late 90s, early 00s. My Character is a doctor who studied medicine at Harvard University. Her only secret, (She's a vampire!) She's at least over 100 years old and doesn't look a day over 20. She joined this job considering that her blood-supply was running low and what better place to get it than a place that is a literal blood bank. Your Character, is a new assistant to me for an operation. One day before (Y/C) meets (M/C), they witness (M/C) drinking from a full blood pouch in the specimen room. Tomorrow is the operation and now (Y/C) is off-kilter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back