• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In The Moment and Retrospect - 1x1 Long Term Partner Search

Aurealis

🤍
Click Stars and Scroll
  • Artist — vikisigh
    HELLO!
    Let me live, love, and say it well in good sentences.

Hello new friends! Call me Aura. I’ve been role-playing for nearly a decade and have ample of experience. I’m here, much like everyone else, to find some new partners to RP with. I’m usually most active on weekends and closer to the beginning of the week when it comes to responses. Although, I do have to warn you that I’m a slow writer. I love walls of text and written details so I take my time. Well-written characters and active plotting are my current motivations for role-play. If you’d like a creative partner who enjoys ooc chat and trading head canons, I may be your girl. Thanks for stopping by!
    RULES
    Respect - I’m not sure if this is discussed often, but I do abide by the Golden Rule. I think kindness and respect are important values to be shared among partners. If you have any concerns, please do tell me. I encourage communication. But things like hate speech or rudeness will not be tolerated.

Communication - I think this is what truly makes or breaks a partnership. I’m patient when it comes to responses. I usually only nudge people when they haven’t responded for some time. I would really appreciate it if you can extend the same courtesy.

Also, please let me know if you ever lose interest, I won’t take it personally. I’m actually really grateful for it because it does relieve any worries that might result from just plain ghosting.

Limits - Please keep within the rules of RPNation. Let’s both keep sexy times as time skip or fade to black and not be too extreme in depictions of violence/horror. My personal triggers include sexual abuse, pedophilia, and animal cruelty. If you’ve got any sensitive topics you’d like to avoid, please let me know so we can keep the RP a safe and fun writing endeavour.

This is really beautiful and well made. I would love to talk about an rp with you!

Would you be up for something of the Innocent/Mischievous pairing involving magical students in a magical school? ~~

Uhhh!!!! I would absolutely adore writing with you!! The “We Merry Few” plot is so intriguing, and I’m very interested!

Oh, thank you so much! If you’d like to send a pm, we can discuss more about it.

This is really beautiful and well made. I would love to talk about an rp with you!

Thank you! I would absolutely love that! We chat via PMs since it’s most convenient, if it’s alright?

Would you be up for something of the Innocent/Mischievous pairing involving magical students in a magical school? ~~

That sounds amazing! I love magical girls and boys! It’s such a cute dynamic and I’d like nothing more than to plot with you. <3

Wonderful code you have here. I’ve always wanted to figure it out. I am curious on sci fi ideas & thoughts. Would you be up for hearing it?

I adore the idea of a bounty x bounty hunter rp. Shoot me a dm and let's get planning!

Of course! I’ll send a message in a bit. It’s definitely a popular pairing so I’d like to pick your brains if you have any ideas. C:

Wonderful code you have here. I’ve always wanted to figure it out. I am curious on sci fi ideas & thoughts. Would you be up for hearing it?

Oh, it’s actually coded by Ambiloquous. It’s really quite pretty and I’m grateful that they shared it. They’re the talent in that department. I’m just a writer and filled it in.

I’m always curious to hear what people have brewing in the sci-fi side of things. Definitely send a message if you’d like to share! C:

I love the idea of the Crowned plot! May I shoot you a PM?

I’d love that! I’m interested in hearing your ideas and your interpretation. I’m always surprised by the imagination and fresh plot twists that people bring. Send me a message, if you’d like. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back