• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Amanda and Abigail

"It's alright. Now go clean yourself up. The orientation will start very soon." Amanda said before the boy walks away hastily. She let's out a sigh as she goes back to her table and continue eating. "Mom, what did you say to him?" Abigail asked. "Oh well, did you noticed that his clothes are soggy? He must have swam all the way here, which made me guess that he is either a sea god or a sea monster." Amanda replied "But I couldn't help but to tell him to change. He might catch a cold if he keeps wearing those wet clothes of his."

Some time has passed and the mother and daughter has finished their breakfast. "Let me give you a little tour of this place. It will be nice to have some knowledge ahead of time." Amanda said and Abigail nods. They roam around the campus, giving the daughter some knowledge of where she will go and where not. Eventually, they stop by the pool where there is only one person standing by who appears to have finished swimming. "This is where you will be having swimming lessons. I know you like to have fun in the water. Speaking of that..." Amanda turns her eye on the one girl and walks up to her from behind.

"Had a nice swim, sweetie?" She said behind the girl's ear.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Luke

Luke had wandered enough, and so it is time for him to go back to the dorms for some rest. At least he has gained some familiarity with the campus facilities. Some time later, he is quick to notices a boy in soggy clothes going into the dorm he is assigned. "Is that guy my roommate? Better go greet him." Luke thought to himself before he goes over to the boy. "Hey!" He called to gain his attention.

"Say, I noticed that you're going inside. May I ask if you're my roommate starting now on? I mean, I've been assigned that dorm. I'm Luke Landers by the way." He said, reaching out his hand for a handshake, if he bothers. Looking down he would notice Luke's hand shaking. He's probably not the type to make friends.

Kakyoin Kakyoin

Last edited:
~ Harmony ~
“It is pretty useful. I actually help out at the post office most of the time, since my power excels in that kind of environment.” Harmony explained as a slight smile came into her face. As Phoebe gave her the rest of the luggage, she separated them into two piles and would reach for the sheet of paper that contained her dorm number. As she scanned over the paper looking for the dorm number, she wondered who her own roommate would be. She hoped it was someone who liked her, she was constantly running around doing errands for people or playing some sports. Once she finally found the dorm number, her eyes widened slightly, Phoebe would be her roommate. “Well you are in luck, it seems like you, m’lady, are my roommate.” She said to Phoebe, keeping the nickname. She would keep that up as long as she could, it was fun for Harmony to give people nicknames. “I’ll just try to transport it to your side of the room, no guarantee though. If you are missing something, you can look through my side in case it landed there.” Harmony explained as she returned the slip of paper and placed her hands on the two piles of luggage. She closed her eyes and concentrated her energy. It only took a few seconds, and the luggage was transported away into the room. Opening her eyes again, she turned to Phoebe and said, “Well, it’s all transported! As much I would love to stay and walk you up to the dorm, I have some things to do. See you around, m’lady!” She said, bowing in a joking manner as she walked out the door to the building, making her way to the courtyard to practice a bit.

Harmony finally made it to the courtyard and picked a nice spot where no one was around. She set her bag down near her and took out and old baseball she used to play with. She sat down near her bag and took out her winged sandals and would begin to put them on. It was a game Harmony likes to play with herself to get used to flying at fast speeds. She would throw the ball in a certain direction, then fly really fast to catch it before it hit the ground, it was kind of like playing catch with herself. Once the sandals were secure in her feet, she tested it out by doing a test run of her little game of catch. After a few rounds of just catching the ball back and forth, she would walk over to her bag and pull out a water bottle full of water and begin to drink. She wouldn’t take it to hard today since a lot of her energy was drained transporting those packages and the luggage. She looked around the area to see some students hanging around the courtyard, some new faces but mostly returning students that she recognized from classes she had with them. Her eyes then fall upon a very familiar face. A tall blond man that she had saw earlier, Alexis Galanis, and honestly how could she ever forget his face. “Hey blondie!” Harmony called out to him. “Did you miss me?” She asked him, outstretching her arms as if asking for a hug, with a big smile on her face. She had met Alexis when she was still fairly new to the school, and he was an upperclassman but only a year older than her. She wondered if he missed her, since he left the island for summer vacation.

plontae plontae
DracotheStern DracotheStern

Alexis

As Alexis left his dorm room and wandered around outside, he would notice what looked like a baseball fly past him and into the distance. Only for a gust of wind to pick up as something, or something, shot past him again. With a smile he continued his walk. It was because of this that he spotted a familiar bag and waited a few feet away for the owner to arrive. It would take a few minutes, in that time he began to hum to himself. Much like the god he once was in a past life. Alexis did enjoy singing and music. Basically anything art related really. He wondered if he should join any art, drama or music clubs.

Those thoughts were swept aside when he saw a very familiar face. Donning his trademark smile. He waved towards Harmony and laughed a little bit, giving a little dramatic bow. "
Sup Speedy! Why on earth wouldn't I have missed you~?" He shuffled over and wrapped his arms around the young woman in a really warm hug and gave her a pat to the back. After pulling away, Alexis would stuff his hands back into his pockets.

"
Get up to any fun during the vacation?" Harmony always had some interesting story to tell. It was surprising to see her come this far in such a short time of being in the Academy.

kakemha kakemha

~ Harmony ~
As she was pulling into the warm hug, she smiled slightly. It been a long while since she had been hugged with such a feeling with warmth. The hug felt nice after exerting so much energy throughout the day and she was probably gonna be exerting a lot more energy. Upon hearing his question, she thought of many different scenarios that she could tell, all the different things she did and saw when delivering different packages. After pausing for a few seconds, Harmony finally settled for one of them and she’s could tell more stories later on. “Oh have I have a lot of stories to tell.” She exclaimed to Alexis. “There was this one time I had to deliver a big package that had been sitting at the post office for like a week or more, and I flew over to the location as fast as I could. When I finally delivered the package, the recipient was an old lady and she would stop screaming and complaining at me for like 5 minutes.” Harmony laughed a bit at the end, recalling the event. “Enough about me. What have you been up to during summer break away from the island?” She asked curiously, interested to hear a funny story from Alexis.

Phoebe
(open)
"Fantastic!" Phoebe exclaimed, both at the disappearing luggage and the news that Harmony, this helpful stranger, would be her roommate. This was great news, this girl was kind and funny- this year was already off to a picture-perfect start. Phoebe would almost be nervous that such good luck would be followed by something worse, but she didn't believe in a system that worked that way. To Phoebe, luck was kind. She looked back at Harmony as the other girl bowed, and gave a little curtsy to play along. "Thanks again!" She called after her new roommate, who was already leaving. Constant Motion. She wasn't offended by the abrupt exit- they would have plenty of time to spend together, some without option.
Suddenly freed of her burdens (the physical ones, at least), Phoebe walked up the stairs towards the dorms, pausing to look out over the courtyard. So many people, so many new faces. Some friendly, some... less. She bit her lip looking at the tension between the blonde girl and the other guy across the courtyard, but they didn't seem close to a physical fight. She turned and headed up into the dorms, reading the numbers carefully until she came to hers and Harmony's. Sure enough, there were her bags. So cool. I’m a little jealous. Well, time to get to unpacking. Phoebe heaved then bags up onto her bed, unzipping them to get started. “Oh!” She pauses and opened the door. At least while she was alone in the room, she wanted to be inviting to others moving in.
——-

Ricin
Pepsionne Pepsionne
Ricin stopped short at Mira’s bright, familiar voice. He took a couple gentle, slower steps in her direction, turning his head a bit so that his ear, rather than his unused eyes, were facing her. He straightened up a little bit, the smallest ghost of a smile floating over his face. “I do. I’m sure you got up to lots of exciting things in your travels this summer. I just wish I had news to share in return.” He turned his face halfway back toward her. “I want to hear all about them.” He pulled back a moment. “I don’t want to keep you from students though. I’m sure you’re busy. With all the students and all. Things to do.” Ricin put both hands on his cane, turning his head again, this time at the far off move-in noise, still audible even from here.

Levi~ (Interaction; Ineptitude Ineptitude .. Mentioned; AbyssFlower AbyssFlower )

Levi started to blush a bit more when she assumed he was trying to date her. He quickly stood up from his head, shaking his head with his face completely red. “I… You got the wrong idea. I’m not trying to h-hit on you or anything.” He stopped himself before he started to ramble on. He was blushing so hard that he felt his ears starting to burn. Levi haven’t had many interactions with the students around here, especially a female. He was cursing himself for acting so stupid and embarrassing himself.

Levi turned his head away from her, clearing his throat as he tried to calm down. He felt like disappearing in this very moment, regretting getting himself into this situation. He should’ve just let the feeling go. He glanced over at her as she continued to speak again. “What do you mean by eye catching?” Levi chuckled slightly, and that’s when he saw someone else starting to walk in their direction. Another woman. Oh great. He was making himself look dumb in front of more than one person. The weird thing was, Levi felt as if he knew her as well. “I must be going nuts.” He mumbled to himself.

Junko ~ (Interaction; Nellancholy Nellancholy )
Junko place her hands on the floor, pushing herself off the ground with a small grunt. She shook her head, looking up at the girl. “Nope, I just wasn’t looking where I was going. I’m sorry about that.” She chuckled, looking down at her hands which were now dirty from touching the floor. “On the bright side? You didn’t fall, so there’s that!

Junko smiled at her before slightly glancing at her shoulder. There sat the most ugly, baby looking ghost. It seemed to have a massive head with a small body. Probably the weirdest thing she has seen today. Weirder than the old man she had saw, who was holding a smaller old man, who was holding an egg. “Ummm…” She mumbled before looking away, seeming like she had just been spacing out. If only people could see what she saw on a daily basis. “Oh, how rude of me. I’m Junko!” She stuck her hand out, forgetting that it was dirty.

Eren~ (Interaction; Topless Topless )
Eren had stopped when he heard someone shouting. He wasn’t sure if it was for him or not, but he stopped anyway just to make sure. He looked behind him. When he didn’t notice anyone, he looked down. Oh! “Oh, um, I think so.” He chuckled, not expecting his roommate to meet him out here like this. Eren noticed the kid had stuck out his hand, but it was shaking. He grab his hand, shaking it with a smile. “I’m Eren, Eren Fosters. There’s no reason to be scared! I say you got lucky when you paired up with me… Oh, and sorry about the wet hands.” He pulled his hand away. Eren was feeling a bit nervous because someone had already told him that he smelled. He didn’t want another person to do so.

Howl~ (Open interaction)
Howl reached into his pocket to pull out a stick of gum as he walked away from the dorms, closer to the courtyard. He was making his way towards the banquet, but stopped for a moment to unwrap his gum. He looked around as he popped it into his mouth and started to chew. There was a lot of people here this year. It made Howl wonder, how many gods, or other beings, were there?

latest
"Ha, I'm just messing with you. Don't worry about it." Haris grinned sharply, already in a better mood than before. Though the sight of the other blushing up to his ears was amusing, she did feel the need to clear up the air. Her brother definitely would have reprimanded her if she ended up teasing the stranger too much. Not that she had any plans to.

For now, at least, she might have admitted in her head.

At the other's words, tinged with laughter, the blonde huffed a laugh of her own. "I'd say you're the only white-haired guy with two toned eyes I've ever seen." Haris shot back, placing a hand on her hip. She blew away some of the fringe that fell into her line of sight. She should probably get a hair tie or something. "Well, outside of some cosplayers anyway, but that's beside the point. Surprised I haven't seen you until now."

That tingling sensation was back now. Not quite as persistent as it had been when the guy in front of her was staring but it was definitely there. The girl turned her head to the side, catching sight of yet another stranger approaching.

Kakyoin Kakyoin AbyssFlower AbyssFlower

Junko looked kind of cute, actually. Small and pale...maybe she was even a fan of Minor Key? Idol audiences tended to skew somewhat towards the older end, actually...but she'd met a few younger ones face to face that reminded her of the girl she was looking at now. But now...she was looking over her shoulder? Did someone else see her fall? Was that embarrassing? Quite unconsciously, Nix turned her head slightly to get a look as well. No one there...

She shivered again.

Even so... "Hm, here you go." It wouldn't do to lose her composure. Pulling a plain white handkerchief out of her pocket, Nix pressed it into Junko's palm so as to avoid getting her own hand dirty as well. "Might you be new here as well? I'm...I guess you can call me Nix."

Kakyoin Kakyoin

Kai

Kai gave a nod in confirmation to Isis' question. The woman was like a walking ray of sunshine, overflowing with energy and forced friendliness with every movement. His eyes grazed past her figure and looked around rather nosily in her office. Papers littered her desk in a haphazard pile. He scrunched his nose at the thought of completing all of that busywork. In his classes Kai kept the lecture work to a minimum, opting instead to give grades based on how well the students were able to master their new powers and equip them to defend themselves. He snapped his gaze back to Isis once she turned to head back his way to hand him the class list he had inquired about.

His eyes immediately fell down to the papers Isis handed to him. He scanned over the list of names and known powers to see if any piqued his interest. Venomous bite, pyrokinesis, words of influence, hemokinesis...He dropped his eyes from the paper and brought them back up to Isis at her question. "I'm looking forward to some things, yeah," Kai admitted, tilting his head to the side as he thought. "I'm sure the paperwork that comes with the principal title is nothing to look forward to once the year starts up." He glanced down at the watch that rested on his wrist. "Speaking of, orientation is approaching decently soon, no?"

Interacts: Kakyoin Kakyoin Isis
----

Mira

Mira watched Ricin approach her, his attention shifting back and forth between the different sounds that filtered around them. Her gaze softened when he mentioned his lack of news to share, pity blooming in her chest. She was always talking about her own adventures whenever she saw the man, never stopping to question his lack of stories in return. Excitement ignited within her to hear that he was eager to listen to her stories from the summer. Mira was unable to hold back the wide smile that broke out across her face. "Oh--don't worry, I stayed up all night getting my plans ready for classes today. I couldn't help it, I was just so excited," She said sheepishly, embarrassed to admit her efforts. "Orientation will be starting soon. Why don't you join me? I can help you find a good spot to hear everything." Mira stepped out into the hallway further and positioned herself in front of Ricin, taking care not to stand too close lest he bump into her accidentally.

Interacts: plontae plontae Ricin

Her movements stopped as she realized that the attention was on her now. She gave them a nervous smile. "Ah ha sorry I just had this gut feeling that I knew you from somewhere and uh... sorry for bothering you." Heather said and fiddled with her fingers. "I hope I didn't interrupt your conversation."

Despite her being a social type of person Heather felt a little embarrassed for talking to them, they probably thought she was a weirdo with the way she phrased it. She glanced at them for a moment and noticed that the guy looked even more embarrassed than her, how can someone turn so red?

"Um, are you feeling alright? Your face is… veeeeery red." She asked and leaned forward a bit, then wondered why she hadn't left yet, not wanting to bother them even if she was sort of curious about this whole thing.

Interactions: Kakyoin Kakyoin Ineptitude Ineptitude

Last edited:
Isis~ (Mentioned; Everyone, Interaction; Pepsionne Pepsionne )

Isis looked back at all the papers that were still on her desk. She always had a ton of work to do, but it seemed like she never had enough time to do it all. She tried to force herself to finish eve everything, but it just piled up more and more. “Yeah, it’s a lot to do and can get really stressful at times.” She trailed off for a moment, remembering the camera was there. “But I enjoy my job, so I don’t mind doing all the work. Besides, it keeps me on my toes and we have so many wonderful students to help.

Isis nodded when he brought up the orientation, “Yes. I was just about to send out an announcement about it.” She walked to the back of her desk, grabbing a piece of paper that was folded. She kept it separate from all of the others so that she wouldn’t lose it. It had everything she had to do for the orientation written down.

Isis sat down on her chair, pulling herself closer to her desk. She unfolded the sheet of paper, scanning over it as quickly as she could. She turned on the intercom, speaking into it very softly. “Good morning, students. Please report to the ballroom for the orientation. Thank you, and have a wonderful day.” She removed her finger off the intercom to turn it off before getting out of her seat. She opened a cabinet, pulling out folders that had nothing in them. Isis walked to her front desk and start to stack the papers on top of each other, but puts a folder between the stacks to separate them.

Isis grabbed the rather large stack of papers before making her way back towards Kai. She looked up at him, “Shall we go?

Levi~ (Interaction; AbyssFlower AbyssFlower & Ineptitude Ineptitude

Oh, I haven’t thought about that.” Levi rubbed the back of his neck as he chuckled. He hadn’t seen too many people that looked like him. He looked normal up until he was 7, that’s when most of his change started to happen. His black hair turned as white as a ghost. His brown eyes had both turned different colors. That’s when his parents knew he was different, and no longer thought of him as their son.

Levi watched the other girl coming up to them, saying that she also felt like she knew them. How many more people were going to feel that way? It was such a weird feeling. Maybe it had something to do with them being Gods, or reborn. “Oh, I’m pretty sure you aren’t bothering anyone… It’s really no problem.” He smiled, before it slowly started to fade away when she ask him if he was okay. Levi felt his face burning, but he didn’t know that it was visibly showing how embarrassed he was.

I, um, yeah.” Levi wasn’t sure what to say anymore. Luckily, the announcement came on, giving him an excuse to run off. “Well, we really shouldn’t be late. I’ll see you guys later!” He grabbed his book off the bench before walking away as fast as he could. Good thing he had long legs.

Junko~ (Interaction; Nellancholy Nellancholy )

Junko had watched as the girl pulled out a white handkerchief to shake her hand. She was glad she at least bumped into someone who was nice, and very beautiful. Most people would’ve saw Junko as weird, and would’ve most likely gotten mad if she would’ve bumped into them. This person was even willing to shake her hand.

Well, it’s nice to meet you, Nix. I hope we’re able to become friends.” Junko was already excited, thinking she had made her first friend in this academy. She opened her mouth to start asking about her, but the announcement had gone off right before she could. She waited until it was over. “Since you’re new to this school, you probably don’t know where the ballroom is. I could show you, if you want.” Junko smiled at her, even though she knew she was normally getting lost.

Ricin
Pepsionne Pepsionne
A quiet "Oh," escaped Ricin's lips as Mira admitted her efforts and her excitement. I wonder what that's like. Having a class of students and being so excited to teach. He breathed in as she continued. Then again, I'd be excited if I was a student in her class. She's an engaging storyteller. I guess when students are engaged it would make it fun for her. Ricin listened carefully until she offered an invitation to leave for orientation together. God, it was certainly better than trying to go by himself. He moved his cane back to a proper position to walk, listening to Mira's footsteps as she crossed her classroom's threshold and stepped out into the hall. "I'd like that." The tone of the intercom played immediately after, Isis's voice carrying straight into his ears- orientation in the ballroom, soon. He offered Mira what he hoped came across as an inviting gesture. "Lead the way."
-----

Phoebe
(open)
Phoebe was keeping busy, sliding books onto shelves and clothes into drawers, practically buzzing around her shared dorm room. She gingerly set up her little kettle on her desk, her family photo on top of her bookshelf. It was going to be rough, being away from them for the foreseeable future- but cope she had, and cope she would.

It was when she was placing her journal down on her desk that the intercom went off with Iris's announcement. The ballroom- I'm mostly sure I know where that is. If it turned out she was wrong, she could always follow the herd; someone was bound to know. Phoebe scooped up her purse from its discarded place on the end of her bed, taking a quick look at herself in the mirror before she walked out. Orientation. Let's get going. Phoebe stepped into the hall and closed the door behind her, joining the cloud of students moving towards the ballroom.

A ballroom...maybe that meant this was the kind of school that had annual social events? Being a place that prided itself on reviving the tradition and culture of the distant past would suggest so. There were probably reincarnations of knights and lords and all that who would be into that kind of thing. If she gave thought to it, she could recall her distant past, whispering into the ears of such people, promising them all kinds of hidden knowledge and transcendent inspiration in return for the small price of their mortal soul.

But that was then. Now, the obliging girl who was apparently not new like she was, was still waiting for her response. "Junko-kun." Nix gave her a slight, polite bow, still not quite sure what to make of the...heavy presence surrounding Junko. "It'd be a pleasure." She allowed her hand to hang close enough to Junko to seem familiar, but not enough to actually be holding it. Nix let Junko lead the way to the hall amidst the throng of students, some of whom had conspicuously inhuman forms, others who looked quite ordinary but no doubt had even greater secrets hidden behind their faces.

No sooner than they had stepped through the doorway, Nix took a couple of steps aside, making eye contact with Junko as she clasped her hands, doing her best to seem both polite and create a little distance. "Well, it's been lovely, but I think I should look for a place to sit." She hoped the "I" part was clear.

Kakyoin Kakyoin

Hugo malignant
As Hugo had stepped his right foot inside the school, his body figure would be highly noticeable, and he was one of the few ones wearing armor too, especially his armor was noticeable.
He looked around and saw that everyone was already acting so friendly to each other, that always freaked him out a bit. He grumbled to himself,”
Bunch of nobody’s…..all of them are so damn weak……“ he said to himself. He has been wounded more times than he can count, this including getting, stabbed multiple times, impaled, put on flame, and shot by an arrow a hundred times.
He walked somewhere that was more isolated and crossed his arms pondering to himself about the near future of his life, was this even a reasonable choice to come here? He pondered more to himself.
He then began thinking to himself if he should make at least one ally, that would be amazing, he wasn’t very good at talking he was more good at destroying someone than socially interacting. He began feeling nervous all of a sudden and was then angered inside ignoring both of the feelings overwhelming him.

It seemed that there was no one in the dormitaries, until the something appeared right outside the windows - a set of doors? They seemed wooden and old, like those of a decrepit hut's.

Someone emerged from the set of doors and began to knock on the windows, before planting her face on the glass.

"Let me in!"

That was the muffled voice that emerged, filtered by solid glass.

"Huh? No one? Could've sworn there was someone. Housey, you got a crowbar in there?"

The doors shook left and right.

"A skeleton key?"

The doors shook up and down.

"Perfect!"

Nellancholy Nellancholy

Gabriel

The teacher had finished eating his food and drinking his coffee long before, now he was wandering around the school, lost in thought. Not a very surprising state to see the human in, as he tended to do this kind of thing a lot. Soon he would find himself near the pool and notice one of the students leaving there. Well it was now or never...interacting with a student outside of the classroom!

"Ah- Greetings. I hope everything is in order for the Semester." He blinked towards the young person, trying to remain calm. Nailed it!
Kagerin turned around to see a teacher. She laughed. "I think you are talking to the wrong person. This is my fist year here!" She replied, closing her eyes.
Amanda and Abigail

"It's alright. Now go clean yourself up. The orientation will start very soon." Amanda said before the boy walks away hastily. She let's out a sigh as she goes back to her table and continue eating. "Mom, what did you say to him?" Abigail asked. "Oh well, did you noticed that his clothes are soggy? He must have swam all the way here, which made me guess that he is either a sea god or a sea monster." Amanda replied "But I couldn't help but to tell him to change. He might catch a cold if he keeps wearing those wet clothes of his."

Some time has passed and the mother and daughter has finished their breakfast. "Let me give you a little tour of this place. It will be nice to have some knowledge ahead of time." Amanda said and Abigail nods. They roam around the campus, giving the daughter some knowledge of where she will go and where not. Eventually, they stop by the pool where there is only one person standing by who appears to have finished swimming. "This is where you will be having swimming lessons. I know you like to have fun in the water. Speaking of that..." Amanda turns her eye on the one girl and walks up to her from behind.

"Had a nice swim, sweetie?" She said behind the girl's ear.
Kagerin's defensive reflexes kicked in, as she sneezed and shot out a cloud of hot steam from her mouth to the ground, as it rised as an atom bomb of mist that struck both Gabriel and Amanda at once.
Kagerin did whan any sane person would do after someone pulled a creepy move like that. Emulating her favorite monster movie, she let out a cute roar that did not get the result she wanted. Instead of sending people running for cover, it drew attention.

Amanda and Abigail

Amanda was quick to move away from the sneeze, though she did not expect that to be a greeting. "Oh dear, you're catching a cold. Cover your face the next time you sneeze, okay?" She said in a warm motherly tone complete with a bright smile. But that wouldn't make justice as Kagerin starts roaring like a monster in an attempt to scare her away. Instead, Amanda finds it rather cute. "Aww how cute." She said before giving Kagerin a gentle headpat just in time for the announcement of the orientation.

"Oh dear, I guess it's time." Amanda said before looking at Abigail and tell her "I'll be heading off now, need to be on the principal's side. You and the others should head there as well. Get to know each other while you're at it. Anyway, see at my class, sweetie." She ends with a kiss to her daughter's forehead and then leaves her with the students. Abigail was a bit embarrassed by that, especially in front of them. Regardless, she turns to the two and say "We should be going, otherwise we'll get into trouble. By the way, I'm Abigail Williams II and that was my mom you spoke, Amanda Williams. She'll be our home room teacher later on. What's yours?"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 DracotheStern DracotheStern

Luke

When Eren took his hand, Luke felt sticky. He thinks he touched something considerably nasty, something which completely caught him off guard. Regardless, the assurance in his tone manages to calm him down, albeit a little. "No pressure, I'm just glad that I got to know you, even though nobody told us about being roommates from now on." He said right before the announcement came up. "Oh dang, we should probably go." He said, but then he noticed how soak Eren is. "You should clean yourself up fast. I'll go on ahead and wait you at the ballroom. See ya!" He then makes a break for the ballroom, hoping that there will be some vacant seat that he can reserve for his newfound roommate.

Kakyoin Kakyoin

Kai

Kai offered a weak smile to Isis while she answered him. He may have been mistaken, but he could sense a tinge of exhaustion lining her expression while she talked. The look only lasted a second before Isis perked back up, beaming at him in reassurance that it was well worth it since she loved her job. He knit his dark brows warily, but decided against pushing her further. He mulled over the idea of student assistants when Isis walked back into the office to make the announcement about orientation. It wasn't a bad idea, actually, getting a more experienced student or two to lighten the burden of teaching first years how to properly summon their powers. Kai wasn't the best at explaining that part--his powers were like second nature to him, the innate affinity towards them growing stronger after every reincarnation. Any help he could get to move past that dreaded part of his classes would be welcomed with open arms.

Isis returned by his side with a large stack of papers balanced in her arms. Kai glanced down at her while she suggested they head towards orientation, the stack of papers in her arms balancing precariously. He wordlessly held out a hand to her, offering to share the burden. "Yeah--lead the way."

Interacts: Kakyoin Kakyoin Isis

--------------------
Mira

Mira smiled expectantly while she waited for Ricin's answer, secretly hoping that he would take her up on her offer. It was nice to be in his presence, there was a sort of gentleness to him that calmed her down some. Being around him often reminded her to ground herself, making her think twice before jumping feet first into doing something spontaneously detrimental like staying up all night to set up her classes for the day. She could already feel exhaustion creeping into her body, making her limbs heavier than she remembered. Mira made a mental note to pick up coffee after orientation.

She looked up in the air at nothing in particular once the smooth sound of Isis' voice played across the intercom. Perfect timing, orientation was about to start. Mira clapped gleefully at Ricin's agreement, excited to have a companion to share her thoughts with during orientation. She moved around to Ricin's side that was facing the hallway rather than the wall, shielding him from the flow of bodies that would soon be walking around them. She skillfully positioned herself to avoid the radius of his cane, a habit she had picked up over the years of pestering him with stories while they made their way to whatever class or school event that was about to happen. As they walked, Mira began talking animatedly about one of her adventures over the summer. She pitched her tone dramatically to capture the feel and personality of different people and sea life she had encountered in the rollercoaster of a trip. It became difficult to know if Ricin was still following along the closer they got to the ballroom, the sound of her voice becoming overpowered in the sea of bodies and ambient noise they now found themselves in. She moved instinctively closer to him, laying a hand gently on the back of his elbow to ensure he wouldn't get pulled away by a student cutting across their path. "We're almost there, I won't let you bump into anything," Mira reassured. She left her previous story hanging in the air unfinished, opting instead to make the trip into the large ballroom in silence.

Interacts: plontae plontae Ricin

Last edited:
latest
Haris visibly perked up at the sound of the announcement. Her eyes flitted around in an almost searching manner as she listened, before inadvertently landing on her luggage. Luggage she was supposed to have left in the dormitory by now, had it not been for this encounter. One could practically hear the gears churning in her head as she thought.

"Fuck," she said with utmost poise and elegance. "You know what, fuck it."

With only those words as a warning, she hoisted her comically large trunk onto her back. The smoothness of her movements belied the strength in her small frame. She bounced on the soles of her feet, testing the integrity of the straps. The blonde then made eye contact with the second stranger of the day. Her eyes alternated between her and the hallway leading to the orientation.

"Do you uh," she began awkwardly, shuffling in place. "Do you want a lift? I can get us there quickly."

AbyssFlower AbyssFlower

"Oh, um, bye?" She held her hand up in an attempt to wave at the seemingly nervous guy, still wondering if she had said something wrong. It was finally time for the first lesson to begin thus she turned to the girl to ask her about her class before she too left for the classroom.

Heather froze for a second, how could a person like her have such strength? Her instincts wanted her to ask if she needed help with the luggage when she realised that the opposite was actually happening. She shook her head to clear out her thoughts then responded. "Sure, thanks! I promise I'm not heavy." She giggled a little and hopped on, secretly feeling taller and prouder.

"Oh right, what's your name? I'm Heather." She asked despite not knowing if the timing was exactly the best. The whole encounter was a little unpredictable but she didn't mind, in the end she was always curious about almost anything.

Interactions: Ineptitude Ineptitude

Ricin
Pepsionne Pepsionne
Ricin listened closely to Mira's clap of excitement as she shifted from one side of him to the other. As much as he didn't understand what he could contribute to make her orientation better, he was happy to go along. She seemed happy, so anything he could do, understood or not. Besides, he loved hearing Mira's stories. Just as he had remembered from the last time they had spoken, Mira's storytelling skills were, to him at least, unmatched. Her story was animated and engaging as they moved down the hallway, her voice almost entrancing, which wasn't necessarily surprising given who she was. Soon enough, he could tell they were getting close to the ballroom. The ambient noise bounced off the walls from all directions, and he could feel the flow of people, all in the same direction. It was a bit disorienting, overwhelming. He brought the sweep of his cane a bit closer to his body as Mira cut off her story. He felt a very gentle hand on his arm, Mira's reassurance comforting in his ear. "Thanks." He said, quietly. "It's um- harder to keep track when I have to stop and start in a crowd." He couldn't tell whether or not she had heard him in the chaos funneling into the ballroom, so he fell silent and let her guide him into orientation.

Cherith Larsha

Cherith had half-expected the trip to take much longer but was entirely relieved when the sight of land came closer into her view. She was never fond of cruises of any sort, feeling quite restricted about what she could be doing with her time. It was officially her first year attending the academy, separated from family and acquaintances alike to join alongside those with immense power. It was an idea she was not entirely fond of, especially considering the creature she had uncovered to be her new identity. However, it was a responsibility she needed to understand and accept, rules were rules, and her destiny was something she did not intend to trifle with. The redhead gently adjusted the eyepatch that covered her right eye before grabbing her luggage and departing from the ship. Cherith had truly wanted to inspect some of the facilities the school had provided. She had only ever heard rumors and wanted to get a clear eye view of what she would be dealing with.

However, with a subtle twitch of her nose, a rather alluring scent had seemingly caught her full attention. She allowed her one eye to slowly close as she let her nose guide her, the thought of inspecting her new academy all but left her mind as she found herself in a trance. As the smell grew stronger, she eventually allowed her eye to open as the sight of a banquet appeared before her. "Of course, it was food."
She said, displeased as she attempted to scold her nose with no prevail. After her powers began to surface, her appetite had started to shift as well. She had to start carrying around an extra bag dedicated to snacks to maintain her ravenous tendencies, often making sure to eat when no one was around. With students already present at the banquet, the redhead shook her head and had nearly begun to walk off until her stomach had uttered a low growl. Her one eye widened as her head quickly turned to both sides to ensure nobody had heard. She had delivered a soft sigh of relief followed by an irritated groan as she mumbled under her breath. "Curse this insufferable hunger. Well, I suppose something small will suffice."

The redhead did not hesitate to stack her plate with a total of fourteen pancakes as its lovely scent only served to cause her hunger to grow. She piled eggs and bacon around the entrée, reaching up halfway of her pancake stack. With a simple nod of her head towards the staff, a well-mannered thank you was delivered to them as they couldn't take their eyes off her plate. Cherith found a secluded place to eat as her hands became unsteady with anticipation, quickly devouring her food as if she had not eaten in years. The delight she felt with each bite could only be seen in her one eye. Its mesmerizing red shade seemed to be glowing as she scarfed down her enormous plate with relative ease. The redhead began to pull out a handkerchief as she gently dabbed her lips as her plate lay empty. The sudden announcement over the intercom caused her to quickly lift herself from her seat as she needed to make haste towards the Ballroom. She didn't plan on making the staff wait any longer than they had to. Her parents were looking forward to how their daughter would present themselves under their name, and she had no intentions of letting them down.

Alejandro Ferrer

Alejandro's eyes slowly crept open as his body felt the ship come to a steady halt, a soft yawn escaping his lips as he slowly lifted himself off of the ship rails. "Too bad I didn't fall into the water on the way over here." With a quick stretch to get his body ready for its new home, the green-eyed male slung his luggage over his shoulder as he departed. His eyes steadily glanced over towards the others that arrived alongside him, taking note of appearances and clothing style—even ensuring to take subtle notes on their expressions as they would be his only source of inspiration for the upcoming year. In truth, Alejandro didn't necessarily wish to attend here. For one, he tended to let his mouth get the better of him, and with living in a place filled with superpowered nutjobs, he had hoped his parents upped his health insurance in case any "accidents" would occur. Secondly, while the initial thought of being a reincarnated deity sounded promising, with much-dedicated research, it ended up sounding much more of a hassle than it'd be worth.

Alejandro delivered another soft yawn as he followed the other students. He didn't exactly know where to go, nor did he exactly want to get beat up as well. So maintaining a distance of approximately seven feet from the others meant he should survive until classes started. Or, at least until he got to his dorm room. As he continued to follow the others, Alejandro gently blew into his hands as sparks of green fire danced around the palms of his hands. It mended into whatever he pleased, even making a self-portrait of his usual deadpan expression before the sparks flickered away. It was still hard to believe he was this so-called Hephaestus and that he possessed these newfound powers mended so quickly to his imagination.

He eventually looked up from his hands to see that the academy had prepared a banquet for them, his eyes glancing around to see others cheerfully talking with one another as he grabbed himself a small plate before sitting down. His green flames flickered across his hands as he took a bite, enjoying its taste as he let out a satisfied sigh. "Well, at least the food is good. Way better than my old school's food." As he continued to eat, his flames began to take various forms as it helped distract him from his impending new life. The shape of a dove, a rosary, and even a few of his classmate's faces and expressions were perfectly crafted in detail with his flames. It wasn't as satisfying as actually drawing them himself, but it made for a good momentary distraction. However, an unfamiliar voice speaking over the intercom caused his eyes to shift upward as his flames dissipated into nothingness. "Oh right, we still have that orientation thing." With nothing better to do with his time other than to obey the staff, Alejandro began to make his way towards the Ballroom.​

~ Harmony ~
As she was waiting for Alexis to speak, she heard the principal start to speak through the intercom. She listened to the announcement and once it was over it walked towards her backpack and sat down beside it. She started to switch out her sandals for her sneakers once more. "Well it looks like we have to head over to the ballroom for orientation." Harmony said, standing up and putting her backpack on her shoulders. "Your awesome story is going to have to wait, blondie. Now c'mon, we don't wanna miss it do we? Catch me if you can!" She challenged Alexis as she run to walk towards the ballroom, assuming Alexis would take up her challenge and run after her. Luckily for her, her training made her fast at running, but she wasn't sure if Alexis would be able to catch up to her or not.

Alexis

Alexis had to think, unfortunately it took longer then he had hoped. In truth his vacation had been pretty plain and not really anything worth speaking about. Still he might just have time to make something up now. Being who he was, Alexis always wanted to impress someone, even if not everything he said was true. It was a shame but oh well. As the voice of the Principal rang out. The young man shook his head. "Sorry Harm, no- Oh...oh you're gone are ya~?" With that he chuckled and ran after her. Of course she would be faster then him by default. But he was going to put up some effort anyway. So Alexis chased Harmony towards the main building.

Alexia

The young woman would pause as she heard the voice. With a sigh, she would stop her exploration of the school and make her way over with the rest of the students. So far no one had really spoke to her but that didn't matter. Alexia was used to being alone, when her brother wasn't around of course. This was just the same old really. She would notice one of the teachers, Quetzal, rushing towards the main building in hopes of getting ready.

Quetzal + Gabriel

Both teachers stopped what they were doing. One was about to open his mouth to speak but paused then nodded. "We should be going." he said before he rushed out from the pool area and towards the entrance of the main school hall. He shook his head and would make sure he was ready before entering and heading straight to the Principal. Quetzal would grin to herself before humming and skipping her way towards the main gathering, ahead of the students so that she might get ready as well.

kakemha kakemha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back