• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters

I think I'll reserve the Native American Myth Moon Hare & the East Asian Myth Moon Hare. As mentioned prior, they'll be twins, and they can combine.

The idea is that one has a Gibbous Moon motif and the other a Crescent Moon motif.

Kakyoin Kakyoin

Hey,I've gotten my CS up but I'd like to get clearance from you whether you think it's appropriate for what you're going for,or not. If you want me to change,I've got a couple other ideas in my pocket.

OOO, I have an old character that could fit this rp, is it still open cause I'd definitely be interested if it is!

yay, i'll have my cs up soon, since i am using a pre-exsisting character and just switching it up a bit

They're reincarnations in this one,not children of the originals,so you might want to tweak it a bit,but that's probably up to our GM here.

Put up my CS! If I find time I might make another to have another teacher aside from just the two (if that's ok).

Also, hope you feel better!

Thank you!

just to let everyone know, there are 9 girls and 5 boys. I’m including the CS I haven’t moved yet and my own that are yet up.
The teachers are even in gender.

If you want to keep your female character, that’s fine! I could always make another male. I’m only making three characters for now, a female and two males

Users who are viewing this thread

Back