• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters

Kakyoin

Official Nugget tester
There use to be a point of time where the Gods use to live among us. People would worship and pray to them, for they were the only ones with true powers. During the same period, there were many powerful mystical creatures. Some people feared, like the Kraken. Others they also worshipped, thinking they brought good luck when seen, like a Phoenix. One by one, they all slowly seemed to vanish. Nobody knew what happened to any of them, they left without a single trace. Soon they Gods and Monsters they people use to worship and fear became more like myths.

It seemed like centuries had passed. The legends have became more like a bedtime story. There were some, very few, people who still believed in these beings, though they were unable to see them. Little did they know, these beings still did exist. Each one being reborn at different times into completely normal families. Everything about them seemed normal at first, of course. Having normal parents, maybe even normal siblings.

This is where the Trinity Academy comes in. The founder of the academy was an old man by the name of Cornelius Harmon. He was an ordinary human who met one of the Gods when he was just a young boy, believing that they were being reborn. He decided to make the Academy to train the Gods, and build them in their old image. They have many people working for them, keeping an eye on any sign that a new being has been born. As soon as the child show signs, they’ll send people to talk their parents into giving them up. If they aren’t willing, they’ll take them by force.

~Extra~

• Romance is allowed!
  • This is a slice of life RP. There will be romance, friendships, enemies and more!
  • The teachers can either be a normal human, a God or monster.
  • If you see a character that isn’t on the list, let me know. I’m a pretty easy person to work with and will more than likely let you.

*Rules*
  • No one word posts. At least try to give a paragraph if you’re able to. Doesn’t have to be massive.
  • Don’t make a CS if you don’t plan on joining, it only makes sense.
  • Try to make a post at least twice a week to keep the RP going.
  • Don’t control other peoples characters, unless they gave you permission to do so.
  • Be kind. If you see someone who has nothing to do or anyone to interact with, try to make them feel involved. Thank you.
  • I would prefer if you use a known God, doesn’t matter if it’s a Roman, Egyptian, Norse God or more

Last edited:
Once there’s enough people interested, I’ll post the Academy rules, the CS and whatever else is needed

I’ll be putting up a Lore page, just so people can see what classes, activities and other things will be. If there anything important to know, it’ll be there

The last one there was a bunch of people who just made a CS and didn’t join. I just rewrote the idea to be a bit better and have more. Everyone who was already accepted will still be accepted
Ah! So there wont be a remake of the CS Page? If so, good. I dont want to remake mine.

Ah! So there wont be a remake of the CS Page? If so, good. I dont want to remake mine.
I’m remaking the CS sheet, just so people don’t get confused. I’ll be moving everyone who’s still in the RP CS over there. I added a CS for teachers now, that’s one of the main reasons why I’m remaking it

I’ll only move the CS if they want to keep their character. If they don’t, they’re free to make or change whatever they want

The CS is up!

I might re-do Persephone if that's alright, unless i come up with something else

Again,putting up my vote for an OOC thread here on the forum,whether remade or just linking back to the old one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back