• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters OOC

Characters
Here
Probably gonna change the male I was going to post into a female. I think we have more males, so I’m gonna do that now

Hello everybody! Soon I will be clocking out of work, and hopefully will finish my CS up today.
Probably gonna change the male I was going to post into a female. I think we have more males, so I’m gonna do that now
I plan to post a female (though I could make them a male, might just take time) so this may be unnecessary.

Kakyoin Kakyoin

Sorry for the delay, it's been a bit hectic what with Christmas and all. I'll have my character up by tomorrow.

Also, I've changed my mind regarding my character so you can remove Laverna from the reserved list.

Kakyoin Kakyoin

Sorry for the delay, it's been a bit hectic what with Christmas and all. I'll have my character up by tomorrow.

Also, I've changed my mind regarding my character so you can remove Laverna from the reserved list.
It’s fine! I know how it is. I didn’t expect myself to be this busy lol

Sorry for not posting the RP yesterday. I’ll get it up as soon as I can

Not sure I'll commit to joining this time,but one of my character ideas would make a good friend/mentor for Nightingale...

Amelia is up! Sorry for not responding here immediately, I had to sneak it out during work.
Hey, wanna see how our characters get along? :3
Sure! They seem to be pretty similar (although Amelia's attitude will be mostly just surface-level) in nature, and I can see them getting along! It all really depends on how Juliette will see someone like Amelia; as a healer, as someone prone to snark, as somebody disabled...have anything in mind?

I also wanted to talk about Arius and Amelia being friends, Makomin Makomin ! I think it could be a cute friendship, with Amelia either being a surprising partner in crime or at least an enjoyer of his pranks.

Amelia is up! Sorry for not responding here immediately, I had to sneak it out during work.

Sure! They seem to be pretty similar (although Amelia's attitude will be mostly just surface-level) in nature, and I can see them getting along! It all really depends on how Juliette will see someone like Amelia; as a healer, as someone prone to snark, as somebody disabled...have anything in mind?

I also wanted to talk about Arius and Amelia being friends, Makomin Makomin ! I think it could be a cute friendship, with Amelia either being a surprising partner in crime or at least an enjoyer of his pranks.
Her being disabled matters little to Juliette, its the heart that counts. Juliette is hard to approach, but I can see them maybe once both have rushed to the help of an injured animal, having gotten to talk that way. They do seem similar in many things, so they might quickly have gotten along and with how often the protective Juliette and the brash Kratos (Ares) clash heads, Amelia might have all hands full on keeping Juliette from bleeding out after those encounters. That would add more time to bond of course, showing morre of the caring and warm person that lies behind the intimidating surface, that the reincarnated godess of the hunt shows.

Kakyoin Kakyoin I decided to throw my hat in and see how things go this time around. Please take a look at the character sheet I posted when you have the time and see if it's suitable.

StarlingMuse StarlingMuse I thought Dr. Wu might be interested in personally teaching Amelia somewhat, if you want to develop a story in that direction during the RP. If you'd rather interact with other characters first instead, that's fine too.

Sorry I’ve been so busy!

I’m not really sure who my other character will get along with. I still have one other CS to post, then I shall make the dorms and everything else

Hihi! I can def see their differences in dynamics that surprisingly go well together. I can imagine NPCs comparing the two: one put together girl who knows what she wants to achieve, has ambition and is smart vs. A jackass who plays pranks, gets into some altercations and smirks at everything that's not supposed to be funny.

I can also see Arius using her for an alibi/ a cover cause she's usually not seen as a troublemaker like him.

Teacher: Where were you yesterday when someone cling wrapped all the toilet bowls of the teachers' restroom?

Arius: Amelia was tutoring me

Teacher: /narrows eyes/

Pepsionne Pepsionne Hey, id love to work out how your teachers view long time student Juliette! I think Kai would either love or hate having Juliette in his class, simply because she is incredibly dedicated, learns well and does her very best, but she also regularly gets into fights with certain students over stupid stuff, just because she doesnt take bullshit from anybody.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof I think Kai would definitely like having her as a student! He appreciates those who take their work seriously and have a good idea of their powers and are always looking for ways to improve. I don't think he would mind her getting into fights either because he likes exciting conflict that leads to combat. If she's been there awhile he might even want to take her on as an apprentice to demonstrate combat and help teach the newer students. Mira wouldn't hate having her in class and would love if she's hardworking but she definitely wouldn't be as fond of Juliette's tendency to resort to conflict because it would force her into tough situations. How long has Juliette been at the school?

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof I think Kai would definitely like having her as a student! He appreciates those who take their work seriously and have a good idea of their powers and are always looking for ways to improve. I don't think he would mind her getting into fights either because he likes exciting conflict that leads to combat. If she's been there awhile he might even want to take her on as an apprentice to demonstrate combat and help teach the newer students. Mira wouldn't hate having her in class and would love if she's hardworking but she definitely wouldn't be as fond of Juliette's tendency to resort to conflict because it would force her into tough situations. How long has Juliette been at the school?
Definetly for a few years, I was thinking that she was one of the "seniors" so to say.

Definetly for a few years, I was thinking that she was one of the "seniors" so to say.
Okay cool! So they both would definitely be familiar with her and would recognize her in the halls and such. Kai would most likely reference her as an example when demonstrating different combat lessons to other students in class. He's not very subtle when he has favorites or is impressed so it'd be pretty clear he thinks she's a hard worker.

Okay cool! So they both would definitely be familiar with her and would recognize her in the halls and such. Kai would most likely reference her as an example when demonstrating different combat lessons to other students in class. He's not very subtle when he has favorites or is impressed so it'd be pretty clear he thinks she's a hard worker.
Alright! Juliette would obviously not oppose such a standing, but it wouldnt change her outlook on things. She would remain as focussed and dedicated, even when clearly having the teacher on her side.

Dorms~

• Harmony & Juliette
  • Levi & Kyros
  • Junko & Lydia
  • Arius & Howl
  • Bel & Kratos
  • Amelia &

Teachers~
  • Dr. Peony Wu Bai-hu
  • Mira Hampton
  • Kai Rene
  • Isis (Principal)

If I missed someone, or put a character that you don’t want, let me know. I’ll make my opening post first, then post the last two CS.

Important!~
Most students will be arriving by ship. You’re also able to change your dorms, you just have to submit paperwork to the principal

Dorms~

• Harmony & Juliette
  • Levi & Kyros
  • Junko & Lydia
  • Arius & Howl
  • Bel & Kratos
  • Amelia &

Teachers~
  • Dr. Peony Wu Bai-hu
  • Mira Hampton
  • Kai Rene
  • Isis (Principal)

If I missed someone, or put a character that you don’t want, let me know. I’ll make my opening post first, then post the last two CS.

Important!~
Most students will be arriving by ship. You’re also able to change your dorms, you just have to submit paperwork to the principal
We never actually discussed things between Junko and Juliette

Users who are viewing this thread

Back