• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Kakyoin

Official Nugget tester
If you have any ideas, questions or anything else, just let me know ^-^

If you wanna be in a relationship with someone or want to ask to be their sibling or crush, this would more than likely be the place!

Last edited:
I prefer drawn, anime type art. If you can’t find one, then whatever you have is fine c:

The Cs is will be posted soon. I’ll post the link here once it’s up

;^; hades is a student? Dang that messes with my whole plan... I don't know any other good fit gods that will work with my characters bloodline!

The CS is up! You can make more than one character, just don’t die doing it

So if I'm interested in the Oracle, would I have to choose one of the Oracles from mythology or can I come up with their own name? I wasn't sure if it was just the oracle I'm choosing or if it was a specific one?

Ooh, what's the list of gods look like? Is it limited to one pantheon or can we select gods from multiple pantheons?

So if I'm interested in the Oracle, would I have to choose one of the Oracles from mythology or can I come up with their own name? I wasn't sure if it was just the oracle I'm choosing or if it was a specific one?
You can use any name you want. That’s why I put the God/Monster part to state which one you are, if you don’t want use their original name. It can’t be more like a nickname, if you want

Ooh, what's the list of gods look like? Is it limited to one pantheon or can we select gods from multiple pantheons?
You can pick any God, I just put a couple of them down so people have an idea of who’s open. It doesn’t even have to be a Greek one. I picked a Egyptian god

Alright, sounds good! I'll pick the Phoenix, like I mentioned earlier, as well as Horus and Hephaestus. But for now it's 1am here and I'm gonna go to sleep.

I hope everyone is okay with giving more than one word sentences. Doesn’t have to be too lengthy, at least 3 sentences

Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Ig it's time for bed smh

I’m so sorry about that :c It happens to me all the time or I have to erase it all cause I thought of a better idea

My tablet just crashes ten times in a row... I've literally counted up to 12 crashes so far in a row...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back