• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In the end, Who will tell your story?

Inkles The Octo

The outcast
In the world of Listra's history, there have been many heroes throughout. Back in the ancient times, there was Mital, who was the very first to show their powers. He would grow into his heroic shoes and save the world from the impending darkness. With the defeat of the darkness, came the beasts. They terrorized the denizens of the world to no end, thus bringing more beings with powers to the cause of defense. That is how it has been for the past thousands of years. Different races have joined forces throughout history, brought together by heroes of varying races and ages. Bringing their own values and fights, each one showing they had what it took to defend what light was left in their world.

For a long time after the Elven Hero, Ariel, left the world, there did not seem to be another one to rise. With the disappearance of a true hero, much of the creatures of darkness grew in strength, seeming to indicate that the true darkness would appear. Years went, then generations, and eventually the time of heroes became a thing of fairy tales and myths. Now in the year 3682, the tales of the darkness were told to kids to scare them or make them behave, whilst the tales of heroes were told as bedtime stories and even made into story books.

While the creatures of darkness still roam the lands and the people on the frontlines (known as "Fighters") still fought on and protected their homes, there was more going on than anyone ever would have guessed. If you do not learn your history, you will be doomed to repeat it yourself. The mantra could never be more accurate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that some things are very vague, so feel free to ask. I did not know whether to put this in futuristic or fantasy so I went with fantasy. I'm looking for not that big of a group but feel free to put your interest in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back