• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Where your fears come to life.

Hell0NHighWater

Queen of Hell

I N † T H E † D E A D † W O O D S

I N T E R E S T † C H E C K

unknown.png

↽INSPIRED BY⇁

IT, SCARY STORIES TO TELL IN THE DARK, HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE, THE RITUAL

↽STATUS⇁

CLOSED—NOT ACCEPTING

↽GENRE TAGS⇁

MODERN, PARANORMAL, MYSTERY, ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, HORROR

↽BGM⇁

Nobody's Real - Powerman 5000

• LOOK in the mirror ━ do you see a STRANGER?
    Who were YOU twelve years ago? Who will YOU be when you D I E?
    WE feel a new pain everyday…
    Every night, we become someone WORSE...

October 31st, 1995.

A group of six kids just starting their 8th grade year are out enjoying the Halloween festivities. At some point, one of the members of the group suggests heading up toward WHITECHAPEL MANOR, as is customary for kids in DEADWOOD, OREGON, seeking a good spook or a psychopathic laugh.
    Most never get past the front door—and for good reason.

But on that night, something was different.

In the depths of the Whitechapel Manor, a book was open and read aloud. It’s contents stirred a creature both ancient and evil—something that should have never been woken up.

November 1st, 1995.

There are whispers circulating Deadwood, filling the valley and floating upward toward the mountains, to the LAST place Melissa “Milly” Fox was seen. Little remnants of the Halloween celebrations are scattered across the town, reminding residents of their sudden plunge into fall and the looming chills of winter.

As they move to pluck themselves out of bed and carry on with their Tuesday, OUR GANG begins to realize that Milly never returned home last night. As the day goes by, and no one can reach her, they start to worry. One thing leads to another, and suddenly the whole town knows of her disappearance, asking whomever they can when they saw her last. But alas, there is no trace of Milly anywhere.

Those who saw her last — HER FRIENDS— are not aware that she never made it to the safety of her home last night. But as twenty-four hours pass by, and the Deadwood sheriff’s station declares Melissa officially MISSING, they’re plagued with a sense of guilt. They begin to understand that they were the last people to see her. But they know nothing of how or why she disappeared, just that this wouldn’t have happened if someone had accompanied her on her way home. The residents of Deadwood are quick to judge them, to blame this shocking event on a bunch of kids doing something they weren’t supposed to. But no matter who they try to assign the fault of the matter, it doesn’t change the fact that she’s gone.

And ANYONE could be next.

[border]space holder[/border]
IT'S ALL A NIGHTMARE AND YOU CAN'T WAKE UP

Last edited:
This is still open! I'm hoping to have character sheets up by tomorrow night. If you want to chill on discord I've changed permissions so hopefully it won't be rude and kick if we aren't able to give y'all a role fast enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back