• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
@Jagson @meowingmilq @Ditto @VomitIcicle @yourlocal-eboyy @Heterological @Taco @tamarapasek BasiliskVeranda BasiliskVeranda
Koinu Koinu Oumscar Oumscar TayMaiTer TayMaiTer idiot idiot

Just a final reminder to everyone that character applications will be closing in roughly 25hours, if you need help with anything feel free to DM me or BELIAL. BELIAL.
Thanks! I should have my character finished tonight/this morning! =D Thanks for being patient!!

Wowie! Applications are officially closed! If you're still working on your application, please continue to do so and notify me as soon as you complete it. Otherwise I'll be kicking us off in the morning (or as soon as I finish coding & writing the intro post haha).

FYI: The OOC page is also up and linked in the thread index

uni really screwed me over, sorry guys! I didn't even have time to start an app but I hope y'all have fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back