• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the Dark of the Night [Private]

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
A drunken Fuudien really didn't belong in this kind of conversation, as serious as it happened to be, whatever information might have been important. Sure, she really wanted to give it to Zarkadius. See the look wiped off of his smug face, that would have been so satisfying... But the rational part of her wanted to know what was going on, needed to know what was going on. Especially if there was something potentially going to hurt her.

"I believe I shall return tomorrow, when someone is a tad less intoxicated, and less hostile." Zarkadius spoke, in spite of the fact that Fuudien had entered a far less irritating form... The other demon lord didn't seem as though he planned on behaving. Though that did give him an idea, a small locking spell to trap him in that form. A far more convenient thing than the lion, or chimera. They could sort that out after he left.

"Wait, no you can't just pop in here a-!" It didn't matter, Zarkadius didn't give her a chance to finish before he simply vanished, smirk still perfectly settled on his features. Irritations swelled through Lillian at that point... But there wasn't much she could do about it now!
[/div]

“Nooooo! No no no! Come back here! Come BACK!!” Fuudien hissed as Zarkadius suddenly left, his fur standing up. He jumped to the floor and batted the air, trying to return Zarkadius to his spot and himself to his demon body. But try as he might, he couldn’t get back to his normal form. He meowed loudly and whined. Scratching the floors, a bowl of alcohol appeared and he put his entire face into it.

It hadn’t taken him long to give up on giving up.

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
If she had the means, and the willpower, at that particular moment Lillian would have dragged that smug asshole back here by his hair. Speaking of demon lords hair why did it always look practically perfect? Fuudien, Zarkadius, was that just a thing? It was completely unfair! Her's took effort, and then it still ended up messy regardless of what she did. A small pout appeared on her face for a moment, up until she noticed the bowl that appeared before Fuudien...

"Oh no you've had enough!" Lillian spoke as she lurched from her seat on the couch to move forward and scoop him up, away from the bowl of... well she could only assume it was more damned alcohol, which obviously she wasn't about to let fly. It was convenient that he was still a cat since this would have been practically impossible with any of his other forms.

"I am not letting you drown yourself in booze, both figuratively and literally right now!"
[/div]

Lillian's cry of anger and frustration followed after, her arms scooping up his tiny body again. This time he protested, meowing loudly as his paws waved madly through the air. He didn't bite though, or scratch, instead opting to lick her arm in desperation. "But Lilliannnnnn! He r-reminded me and now h-he says it all could have been for nothing! I can't change back! I'm stuck! I'm stuck!"

He managed to escape, crawling around her shoulders a few times before jumping to the ground. In his drunkenness, he went for the bowl, only able to stop his fast trek in time to land in the bowl and soak his pearl-white fur in the blue substance. He whined louder before licking himself. The whole time his eyes were bid and sad, apathetic look on his face. "I'm terrible at everythingggggggggg!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back