• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the Dark of the Night [Private]

Fuudien nodded, mapping out the nine layers in his head as Vladyub spoke. It was true, finding his minions would help them but also alert their master. "That won't do. He must know that you and I know, so he'll be expecting us to search together." Standing up, he waved his hands around until a small orb appeared. The orb gathered light, slowly making a shape. Arms formed, then a head, then legs, then wings. Finally, a copy of Fuudien stood before them, its eyes flaming as if it were angered. "This copy will do some searching among the other demons, hopefully distracting Zarkadius while you and I return to my land and find out what lands he might own here in the mortal realm."

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-right:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:right;overflow:none;margin-left:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#FBA026;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#FBA026;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5f/35/2e/5f352e8b5bb64fc72f4d772054a8f983.jpg');background-size:130% 120%;background-position:-30px -20px;filter:saturate(220%) contrast(150%);[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Valdyun/Sassafras[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
A double would certainly buy them more time, his tail flicked back and forth a few times there in thought as he tried to decide exactly how to go about this situation. It was complex, and so very risky on so many levels. For them, for Lillian, and for many other factors. Getting caught meant its own danger, though Fuudien would likely be fine so long as Lillian was.

"I have a recommendation, my lord." He started, ideas bubbling in his mind about how to best serve both his master and mistress. Without her there to try and calm Fuudien, Valdyun would have to perform that task. Keep him from disappearing into his anger over the situation, because thought would be important in all of this.

"We should attempt to garner the favor of Queen Ai Makai. The Makai family is still the rulers of the nine hells, and she is the current matriarch of the family." Most demons simply became stronger as they aged, growing and becoming fearsome. Which was why some might have found it odd that a Dynasty of sorts would be the true power within hell, something that changed hands through the generation. Yet the true power of each passed from one generation to the next upon the death of the previous leader, Ai was simply the most recent in that. She had held the position for a few hundred years now...

"She may even possess references of you, that others could have lost." Ancient texts passed down by the family, something of it may even have been good for him.
[/div]

The double disappeared suddenly and Fuudien turned to the cat. Makai... they had been ruling the realms since before he was imprisoned. He could have killed the ruler at his time if he desired, but he liked the power he had and didn’t need the responsibility of looking after all of hell. He and that Makai had been on great terms, they were actually friends and frequent guests to each other’s parties. He wondered if this newer Makai would know that...

“That sounds like a wise course of action. But first let me make myself invisible. Do not judge me for this form Vladyun.” He closed his eyes and focused, his body changing. Slowly he became blue with black markings and goats legs. To anyone who didn’t know he would appear, in both aura and physicality, to be a low-level incubus. He had even changed his features so no demons that might see him would even try to do anything to him.

Now that he was ugly and unnoticeable, he looked to Vladyun. “You must lead to the way to this Queen. She will see through my disguise easily, but I don’t not know if her home has expanded any.”

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-right:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:right;overflow:none;margin-left:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#FBA026;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#FBA026;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg1]background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5f/35/2e/5f352e8b5bb64fc72f4d772054a8f983.jpg');background-size:130% 120%;background-position:-30px -20px;filter:saturate(220%) contrast(150%);[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/sxcrVY2r/Valdyun.png');background-size:120% 110%;background-position:-15px -20px;filter:saturate(110%) contrast(120%)[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Valdyun[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
He would be silent as he watched his lord, the change in shape and reading giving it away clearly that he was trying to be as subtle about things as possible. Which was probably for the best given what all was going on, the situation they were, in all honesty he was proud of him, that he was taking initiative in such a way rather than wishing to charge straight in there.

"I would never judge you, my lord." Valdyun's loyalty had not come from nothing, after all. After his formation so long ago he had been small, and weak. After feeding off of the desires that lead to his existence there was nothing, no direction, no path, before he found Fuudien. Or perhaps Fuudien had found him, Valdyun couldn't say, and it didn't matter to him. He had been given direction, purpose, and sanctuary. He had found his strengths, his calling, and that meant everything to him.

"Though perhaps I too should change." Stretching his body out the shape of the feline would morph into that of a boy, no matter what form he took it was always young and unassuming. Rare was it that Valdyun would place himself in an imposing body, it simply didn't suit him. Standing he would stretch, having not taken this form in quite some time. He was not like many demons, his demon and 'human' form were practically one in the same, one bled into the other, making him unable to ever simply fit in without additional work added.

"We shall be meeting with Princess Ivoria Makai firstly, somewhat known as 'the angel in disguise'. A few years ago while pursuing a younger, foolish, angelic being she decided to try and consume its soul. This nearly tore her soul asunder, she disappeared for a time and was finally found. No one is quite sure what she is now but the event has completely changed who and what she is." Finally he would rotate his wrist, finger, pointing ahead as he 'drew' out a circle. A portal soon appearing ahead of him, another one he had created, which he would pass through without hesitation. It would not close until the both of them had done so.
[/div][class=BBBox]width:75%;height:auto;min-height:250px;border: 5px solid #ffffff;margin:auto;margin-top:50px;position:relative;padding:5px;[/class] [class=BBBall]width:200px;height:270px;padding:5px;float:right;border-radius:10%;margin-top:-50px;margin-right:-75px;margin-left:10px;[/class] [class=BBAvie]width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:10%;overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=BBName]height:40px;padding-top:5px;margin-top:20px;margin-left:-5px;text-align:center;[/class] [class=BBBar]width:98%;height:3px;margin:auto;[/class] [class=DreamerCredit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=BBBox]background:#333333;border-color:#54beff;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=BBBall]background:#54beff;[/class] [class name=BBAvie]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/fWCGjTt4/Ivoria2.png');background-size:275px 370px;background-position:-35px 0px;[/class] [class name=BBName]background:#54beff;color:transparent;font-size:30px;line-height:28px;text-shadow: -1px -1px 1px rgba(255,255,255,.1), 1px 1px 1px rgba(225,225,225,.5), -4px 3px 0 #ffffff, -14px 7px 0 rgba(255,255,255,.5);[/class] [div class=BBBox][div class=BBBall][div class=BBAvie][/div][/div][div class=BBName]Ivoria Makai[/div][div class=DreamerCredit]Created by IdyllicDreamer IdyllicDreamer [/div]
She would be there when they arrived, in an almost surreal garden within the palace settled in the deepest place of the ninth layer of hell. The place was timeless, even as the beings that passed through were not. She didn't appear to fit here, in this place. She didn't look like one of them, with the ethreal quality she possessed. She looked too pale, too frail, too small, to be one of them. In a way Valdyun didn't even manage with his unassuming disguise.

"Valdyun, what is going on...? Who is..." Her words were cut off as she looked at Fuudien, lips pursing slightly in thought over something. A wrongness to the situation, to him, as if she could see through the lie that the form was. Which perhaps she could, being one of the offspring of the current queen, perhaps mixed with whatever she had actually gone through, a strange situation. She should have been dead.

"This is the Lord I have told you about before, and we request an audience with your mother."

[/div]

Fuudien managed a small smile at the words of his minion, remembering fond times he had long ago with Vladyun. While he was his right-hand servant as he was now, they had interacted a good number of times and all of them were times he liked remembering.

Then Vladyun began to change as well, his form making the demon lord smile more. That was another reason he liked the younger demon, he was unnoticeable in every way, he embodied what it meant to be a spy. Vladyun was the perfect servant, which made Fuudien glad that he was the one who had ended up freeing him.

“I’ll admit I missed your young form Vladyun. It made me feel so... mature.” He allowed himself the small joke before he returned to being serious. Laughter couldn’t get in the way of their mission, it was too important.

Soon they were traveling into the hell, Fuudien stepping through the portal slowly. The hot air and malicious scents hit him and he smiled. It was good to be home.

Vladyun has taken them right to the garden where the Princess rested. Upon first inspection, Fuudien was confused. Everything about her pointed to the opposite of what this place al stood for but it didn’t take him long to figure out she was far from that. She was unnatural in the very sense of the word, to human and demon alike.

He dipped his head, showing respect to the royal woman. While he might have been more powerful than her, times had changed and he didnt know if he still stood in good graces with the royal family. He didn’t have time to anger them either, he would put his pride aside for now.

“Your highness. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, though my request is urgent.”

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-right:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:right;overflow:none;margin-left:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#FBA026;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#FBA026;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg1]background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5f/35/2e/5f352e8b5bb64fc72f4d772054a8f983.jpg');background-size:130% 120%;background-position:-30px -20px;filter:saturate(220%) contrast(150%);[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/sxcrVY2r/Valdyun.png');background-size:120% 110%;background-position:-15px -20px;filter:saturate(110%) contrast(120%)[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Valdyun[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
It was in those moments that he was glad he had bothered to keep some contact with the Makai family over the years, not always with the heir, but someone. Anyone of a particular generation that he could meet with, even if most of the time it did nothing. This instance, in this moment, it would matter more than at any other point. With Lillian missing this contact would be vital, though any past records of Fuudien could have potentially aided in this as well... Ivoria knowing him would simply be faster.

"I... will see what I am able to do. What is the nature of this urgency...?" She questioned, looking between the two of them. It was an unusual situation for Valdyun to be coming here anyways, so she was rather curious about the entire situation.

"The mistress I serve has been taken, and we believe it was by another demon lord. We have concern for her safety in this matter." Valdyun stated simply, to many others that might have been a danger statement to make. Dangerous information to let slip, given the vulnerability that it left open. It was safe enough so long as no one learned what Lillian's death would mean for Fuudien.

Ivoria's eyebrows would rise slightly there, a rather odd situation overall, a demon lord kidnapping a familiar's witch. A skeptical situation, especially with so little information given. She seemed to contemplate it for a moment there before looking at one of the flower bushes. Tropical, capable of handling heat.

"Unless you have something to offer her over this matter I do not believe my mother would care." Ivoria stated, after all why should most demons care over something like that? She could understand why the familiar might care, and it was easy enough to assume that a lord and mistress of one familiar must be connected somehow.

"I am prepared to offer a special set of services to the queen in exchange for any aid provided in the safe recovery of my mistress." Ivoria would certainly know what that meant, the silver haired girl giving a small nod after a moments thought.

"I'll see what I can do, the two of you should continue on your own for now. I'll speak to mother."

[/div]

Fuudien stood their quietly, his skinny demon tail whipping back and forth in anticipation. He stayed silent for most of it, speaking up just when asked what could be offered. To his surprised Vladyun beat him to it, offering his aid in exchange. Ivoria seemed to like that, for some reason, and she agreed.

“This favor will not be forgotten your highness. I will do my best to pay you back exactly what help you give and more. Thank you.” He dipped his head, wishing he could say more, wanting to point out that he had been a key player when their family was almost overtaken and he could be the very reason she was even born at all. But he kept his mouth shut. Anything he said might be edged with anger or frustration, and these wild emotions would not be the death of him, not this day.

There was a flash of guilt, for a moment, as he dominated the exchange and handled the conversation. It was more his lords place to be in command of it all, but with how much the situation had changed... It would have taken time for certain events to be confirmed, time that Lillian may not have had depending on whatever was happening to her at the moment.

"We would like information on any of Lord Zarkadius' estates on the mortal plane if at all possible, as soon as you are able to provide it." Speaking he would create a new portal, expecting the information back as soon as possible but for now they would be left to continue on their investigation in the first logical place to look. His estate in one of the upper layers of hell.

It would have been much harder to bring them into a place he wasn't welcome, at least into the heart of it, without tripping some kind of magical sensor. So his portal would lead out to just before the other lords lands. Somewhere safe enough for them to sneak in now and carry on the hunt.

"I have met with princess Ivoria a few times in the past, I believe her trustworthy."
[/div]

Vladyun gave her the information she needed to find for them, then he opened his portal. Fuudien offered the princess a polite smile, not trying to trick her or seduce her, just trying to show his gratitude. “Thank you again your grace.” With that he would exit with Vladyun, waiting until the portal closed before he spoke again.

“AGH! This is infuriating! If we weren’t so close I could just storm his palace and demand her return! He would be forced to relinquish her without hesitation... but this curse...” He sighed, rubbing his face before looking ahead. “What next Vladyun? We must make haste.”

"I am... unsure, my lord. This situation requires the upmost care to ensure Lillian is retrieved alive... I still cannot determine why Lord Zarkadius may have taken her..." The demon spoke as he looking across the hellscape around them, it was always so curious how terrifying some areas could be, while others were almost beautiful. Especially inside of some of the estates.

"Though... perhaps it would be prudent to actually meet with him, were you to keep his attention for a time I would more easily be able to explore his domain. In addition he would have a harder time harming Lillian if he is with you." Though that would require Fuudien to be able to keep his temper, and restrain himself, during the time in which he was with him... There was still the uncertainty though as to if he even had her, but it was the only lead they had to go on.
[/div]

Fuudien followed his servant’s gaze, nodding his head. Zarkadius had been a friend, at least he thought. He didn’t really remember much of the other demon, who was now a lord. He was sure there had to be something about him that would spark a memory, but nothing at all came back to him, of course. He was a demon of vast knowledge and power, especially now with the bond dampened, but his memory was about as good as a goldfish’s, at least when it came to Zarkadius. He blushed lightly, reminded of the time Lillian turned into a goldfish...

He sighed, his heart aching a little. He didn’t think about it much before he spoke to Vladyun again. “All I know is that he hates me, clearly. He wants to break me or imprison me again for some reason, so I’m not sure if meeting with him in my normal form would be the best idea.”

"Well, my lord..." Pausing for a moment the demon would think about the situation, what they could do that would help in the search more than anything else. There were a few ideas that came to mind, but he had to wonder how successful they each might be. One in particular shone through, one that might have been as brilliant as it was terrible...

"I heard... Lord Zarkadius does not discriminate against sexes, perhaps it would be beneficial to turn your charm to him." Seduce him, that is. A rather odd strategy overall, especially given the situation and his potential temper. Yet it was better than no plan at this point.
[/div]

Fuudiena blushed hard as Vladyun suggested seducing the other lord. "No! That is out of the question. I won't risk my dignity for the slim chance he might like my features. Go, run along and see what you can find. I will deal with Zarkadius." He huffed, walking away from the familiar as if he were disgusted by the thought of his idea. In truth, he was.... but it was the best idea they had. Once Vladyun was out of sight, Fuudien thought back to what people liked most about his features. In his mind he formed the picture of a handsome, charming man slowly, trying to piece together a perfect trap for Zarkadius. A few of his old demon friends had been of similar or same orientation, so he tried to recall what they liked most as well. The whole time his face was deeply flushed.

He hated himself.

Finally once a pretty good idea of his new form had been completed, he put his form to flesh, letting his body change. His skin became soft and pale, black markings, words of the demon tongue, along his back and at his hips. Silky ebony locks fell down form his head, growing down to his waist. His form turned petite yet muscular, his eyes a sharp purple and two small lavender horns sticking just out from under his hair. Remembering the traditional style of an incubus, Fuudien dressed himself in cerulean and purple, adding black to the mix. A sword hung from his waist, just to give an air of mystery and danger to his new side he had created. "Interesting." He changed his voice to a lighter, more pleasing sound, a voice that complemented his body well.

He looked himself over as the transformation ceased, giving a heavy sigh. "You owe me Lillian." He murmured to himself before heading to the doors of Zarkadius's palace.

He distracted the guards with some of his magic, stealing into the throne room. He hid his aura so much that he only looked like an incubus, like before, but one that reeked of sin. This was a trick normal incubus used on human women when they deceived them, but even demons were capable of falling for the sweet, tempting smell. He stepped just into view, draping himself over the throne dramatically. Soon enough Zarkadius would return, or one of the lower demons would inform their master an incubus of all things was trying to sit on his throne.
1565665055063.png

Last edited:
[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:28px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#941111;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#941111;font-size:25px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/zGY2fGff/Zarky.png');background-size:cover;background-position:-10px 0px;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lord Zarkadius[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
Fuudien wouldn't be kept waiting long, not at all. No one directly tried to interfere with him, tried to remove him from his place, though word of this particular event traveled rapidly. It would only be a few minutes at most before the other demon lord would simply materialize within the throne room, sporting a human appearance of all things, that of a strong attractive man. A certain wrongness to the disguise though, human yet inhuman at the same time. Still, well groomed of course, wearing what would be described as expensive attire, a 'grand' figure in appearance, and the power that he wasn't much bothering to suppress.

"My, my, you are certainly not whom I was expecting to see today." The demon's voice was smooth as he spoke, a faint tilt to his head as he regarded the 'incubus' sat upon his throne. Zarkadius hardly seemed concerned over the information he let 'slip', the fact that he was expecting someone to come causing trouble.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit, brave little Incubus." He sounded calm, amused almost, instead of angry over this 'transgression' that most demon lords would have seen this to be. An insult, many might have decided upon death to be the proper response to such a crime. Zarkadius didn't care, he had a bigger picture in mind. Slowly approaching the throne, any other beings within the room would have quickly fled upon his arrival.
[/div]

Fuudien noticed his arrival, his form, his posture, but didn’t move. He played it off as if he was too tired, too sleepy to see the man in front of him. When he spoke though, he jumped, falling from the throne and hitting the ground hard. It was a little painful, but he needed his act to be authentic. Looking to Zarkadius, he laughed nervously.

“M-my lord... I did not expect your arrival so soon... I...” He pushed away his true intent, focusing solely on this little person he had created. He looked as though he was grasping for words, desperately trying to find an excuse. “I meant to report to the guards, truly, I just... I was so weary and your throne was so inviting... I mean no disrespect my lord, I simply...” He sighed deeply, as if it was finally time to face his biggest fear, or he had been holding back something dreadful.

“I am not strong, Lord Zarkadius, not am I popular. I have tried hard to gain repute, serve others, build a small kingdom of my own but... I failed miserably at every step. I... I sought you in hope that you might give me refuge or peace...” He was still kneeling on the ground, his head low in misery. “I’m tired of... of running... my lord.”

He acted well, sounding lonely and destitute. Even a wise demon would have a hard time seeing through his charade as he was so dedicated to his character. His body language, his voice, even his face portrayed nothing but despair and misfortune.

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:28px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#941111;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#941111;font-size:25px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/zGY2fGff/Zarky.png');background-size:cover;background-position:-10px 0px;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lord Zarkadius[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
The sound of his boots hitting against the stone floor would cease echoing through the room as he stopped a few paces in front of the 'incubus', expression remaining mostly impassive. As if the potential plight meant little to him, which it very well might not have. Why should most of it matter in the grand scheme of things, one little troubled demon, as if that weren't a common sight within the layers of hell.

"You meant, then, to report to my guards whom you would have undoubtedly passed as you made your way into this room, you mean?" He would actually crouch down some then, grabbing the other by the chin to direct his head to look up at him. His touch not necessarily rough... though it couldn't be classified as gentle either.

"Tell me w-" His words would be cut off then as one of the doors to the throne room would suddenly be swung open, with enough force to send it noisily slamming into the wall beside it. The woman who walked in would be wearing a rather well made dress, in a mixture between reds and blacks that seemed perfectly tailored to her form, an olden exquisite thing that was more suited to a proper ball than it was daily attire. She looked positively furious, and exactly like Lillian.

"You do not get to just leave in the middle of me yelling at you, and tell me 'Stay there like a good little girl', after kidnapping me, you pompous overly dressed demon prick!" She sounded like Lillian too, which was probably because she was Lillian. There would be a faint rattle of chains with every step she took, probably some shackles under the dress. The chains not short enough to stop her from walking, but running would be practically impossible.

"I have tried to be hospitable to you, little one, but you are quickly wearing down my generosity." Zarkadius would retort, with something between a grumble and a sigh as he released the other demon, standing back up properly.

"Bite me." She responded, missing the faint smirk on Zarkadius' face that implied he very well might have. Her attention instead of claimed by Fuudien, unknowingly of course, her face starting to flame up a little... Zarkadius was familiar with Incubi and Succubi... Lillian was not.
[/div]

He hung his head until Zarkadius lifted his face with a firm grip. Fuudien smiled at him nervously. “Right... those... I apologize deeply my lord, I was just so tired I didn’t want to stop...”

He had been about to continue when a girl dressed in a frilly gown stormed on, yelling at him. Fuudien’s eyes widened as he realized that this girl was nine other than Lillian. It took all his willpower not to break character and snatch her, teleporting them to safety and away from this lunatic. But.... he stayed in character and frowned.

He let the whole thing keep going until she looked at him. Honestly, he was impressed her gumption... but she did live with him.

“Why is there a human here... my lord? I mean- they usually aren’t down here and... alive...” He didn’t sound suspicious, just genuinely confused and curious.

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
"I'm here because this asshole d-" Duct tape would appear over her mouth at that point, following a look from Zarkadius making it rather obvious who had done that. There would be a muffled, annoyed, shriek from her, probably some swear word or another, as she went right ahead to pull the damned thing off first thing.

"This girl is none of your concern, for the time she is a guest in my home." He stressed the word, as though making it clear that he could change his mind on that at any time now... She didn't seem to particularly care though as she glared at him. Though some of her ferocity had faded a little bit, partially because of Fuudien's damned aura. It was really hard to be completely angry right now...

"Guests don't wake up in a dress they weren't wearing, and they also don't get told that if they step outside they'll die from some bullshit magic!" Honestly she had no proof that he wasn't just lying about that, and she wasn't exactly willing to try and call his bluff right now... Not when it wasn't just her life that hanged in the balance of it all.

"Honestly I would have expected you to learn from various kidnapping shows or movies, being hostile will do little for you little one." There was a little huff at that from her, before she simply took off her shoe and threw it at him. It would seemingly wink out of existence before impacting his head, since apparently she was really good at aiming at those, and a few moments later Lillian would simply disappear, probably sent somewhere else within the estate.

"My... apologies, I am in the midst of a bit of a game."
[/div]

If he was being honest, he wished she was yelling at him at the moment. He didn’t care that it would be annoying if she would at least be safe. But now she was being treated like a little doll, all dressed up and being used in a make-pretend game. The duct tape made him angry inside, first because he had never thought of it before, but mostly because he was treating her just like an object instead of the human being she truly was.

Unfortunately he had to push that anger away, allowing himself to smirk when she was duct-taped, then looked away and laughed softly. When Zarkadius spoke, he dipped his head. “Of course my lord, I won’t ask more about your little... guest...” He smiled a little, as if he thought something more was going on between them. He rose to his feet as they started fighting again, his heart twisting angrily as he heard what Lillian was being put through. For some reason it was hard to watch her suffer, or even think about it.

He laughed a bit too loudly when she threw her shoe at him, remembering the many times things had been thrown at him. He kept the laugh going even when she vanished, though he regretted not taking the opportunity to save her. Apparently Zarkadius has some protection spell on or something, so it may not have even worked if he had tried.

With Zarkadius’s attention back on him, he smiled, his arm sitting back in his sword. “A game? Ooo that’s sounds fun. I like games...” He walked over and smiled charmingly “I don’t want to brag, but I’m quite good at games too~ If you let me become your servant, maybe I could teach you a few new games~” He walked past him, running his hands through his hair and he strengthened his smell. There was no saying that it would work better on Zarkadius, or if he would even be bothered by it at all, but it did show that he had used a strong scent before. Only higher level incubus, more experienced ones, knew how to make their levels of attraction increase.

“I know I’m not much my lord, but assure you I have much to offer.” He stood across from the throne now, looking elegant.

The interest would be subtle, simple, as Zarkadius kept his eyes on the 'incubus'. Nostril flaring slightly as he inhaled, the scent, the aura. Just because he could resist didn't mean he couldn't feel some of the effects of it all. Still he maintained his distance, not quite trusting the entirety of the situation.

"I may be interested in experiencing a few new games at some point." He responded, as a little idea started to form in his mind. Attention following Fuudien as he moved, before a small grin of sorts would spread across his face. A deliciously, devilish, idea had taken root.

"Perhaps I have one in mind, one that could also serve as a little test for you." A test in more ways than one, actually, and with a quick snap of his fingers the two of them would appear within the same chamber he had sent Lillian, a rather lovely looking bedroom. Extravagant, with beautiful decor creating a lavish space. She was currently in the process of trying to get the damned door open again.

"My guest could due with a little lesson on manners." Would be all Zarkadius said now, Lillian looking a little puzzled for a moment, wondering what in the hell he was getting at here.
[/div]

He would smile, putting his hands on his hips and tossing his hair over his shoulder with a quick movement of his head. “Oh you would? Does that mean I get to be your servant, my lord?“ He gave his a sideways look, his eyes taunting and tempting the demon lord.

Then he smiled and they were in Lillian’s chamber, her new prison. His heart dropp but he kept up the act. It was getting harder than he though though...

He looked to Lillian, who turned to them. He was hesitant at first when Zarkadius gave him instructions, but he played it off well. “Oh your grace, I’m afraid I don’t like to get blood on my garments. You see they’re made of demonic silk, the best in the land..,” He stopped, then let an evil smile spread across his face. “Unless you were imagining a different sort of lesson~“ He knew what he meant from the moment he said it, but his tone of voice made him seem playful and teasing. A finger rested delicately on his lips, his other and hand resting on the belt of his sword.

“Though I must say your guest isn’t as pretty as I thought she would be.” He spoke loudly, trying to rile her up. Inside he could do nothing but continuously apologize, feel regret, anger, embarrassment, and shame. This day wasn’t being kind to him in a thousand different ways, and things were just getting worse.

Walking toward her slowly, his aura surrounded her, encompassing her in an visible cloud of toxic pheromones... Toxic in the best sort of way.

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
It only took a moment before her eyes widened in surprise, realizing just what was being implied here, hand clenching the doorknob as she tried to determine her best method of handling this situation, there were a fair few to choose from. One in particular may very well have damned her for eternity but that was a better option than what she was thinking could happen.

"If I'm not so pretty then maybe you could just fuck right off." She stated, trying to be angry, it was getting harder though by this point. It also wasn't quite the same, she wasn't bothered as much by him insulting her looks as she had been by Fuudien doing the same. Maybe it was the execution, or maybe she just didn't care about what any of the men here happened to think.

Zarkadius himself wouldn't answer, instead standing back and leaning against a wall to observe, his arms crossing over his chest and an impassive look on his face. Lillian herself would have been rather tense, at first, until the demon got closer, the incubus. She couldn't quite keep up that feeling though, it was slipping away like water through her finger. It was hard to remember what, exactly, she hated about this situation.

"No, no... This is... This isn't right..." She said, trying to cling to the thoughts, trying to recognize it as wrong. Yet it wasn't so easy right now, not with the full blown aura wrapping around her, him so close. Her mind a bit of a haze.
[/div]

His insides boiled as she retreated from him, her face filling with fear. He hated what was happening, but he knew it was for her own good. She might hate him if he ever told her the truth about the situation, but he wouldn’t risk losing her over a fight he would survive.

Sliding his hand across her cheek, he held it delicately. “My my, what a nasty attitude. Just calm down darling... I’ll teach you some manners.” His heart skipped a beat as he met her eyes, memories of that night. Her heart speeding up as his breath quickened. The skin against skin, her scent tearing through his mind and pulling him deeper into the pit they had landed themselves in. His body, her body-

Her body?

Laughing softly, he lifted her up and put her legs around his waist. His finger intertwined to form a seat under her butt. He leaned back so gravity would pull her closer to him. Now he was trying to escape that memory, realizing that much more had been felt that night than just desire.

“Just relax, take a deep breath~” He nuzzled her chin, pulling their bodies closer. It all felt so wrong, but with the resurfacing of those memories it somehow felt right. What was wrong with him?? What had she done to him that night? What was this curse doing to him?? He didn’t want any of this, he just wanted to be free. Why did it all have to be so complicated, so messy? If she was plain and didn’t like partying, things would be different... right?

Last edited:
She was trying to keep her head together, her thoughts, sort everything in her mind out yet as soon as she thought she might have been focusing on it... it flickered right back out, gone with the wind. It was all too disjointed, when she really wanted everything to connect together. Lillian didn't move as he wrapped her up around him, pulling her too close, she wasn't sure how to and most of her couldn't understand why she would want to right now.

"I, but..." What was it, the thought, something she was trying to hold onto. A solid thought that was fragmenting to pieces around her. "I want..." Breath, she was trying to breath right now, to keep it all together. "I want Fuudien." Slipped out, the solid thought that shattered and broke away as she managed to make it out. Who was this? It felt wrong, yet right, a trickle along the back of her neck that she couldn't hold onto.

A small smirk would actually spread across Zarkadius' face at that, simply remaining there as he observed the behavior happening here.
[/div]

He continued to nuzzle her until she said his name.

He stopped for a second, opening his eyes in disbelief. Thankfully his face of disbelief was mixed with a lot of confusion so to Zarkadius, who didn’t know him well enough to catch his undertones of shock, he would just look super confused.

Him? She wanted him? What had he done to her that made her like him at all? How could she, under the power of his aura, this fake aura that was a strong as the real thing, how could she say that she wanted Fuudien.

Regaining his composure, he slowly turned and looked at Zarkadius. His face of confusion remained, his eyes asking who this ‘Fuudien’ was and if Zarkadius possibly knew about him. While he waited for an answer, he dropped Lillian on the bed.

“You can call me whatever you like~ Don’t worry, whoever that is, he won’t miss you for an hour or two...” He crawled onto the bed, slipping behind her and pulling her into his lap. He wanted to stop, to confront her and demand answers for her ridiculous words, but something inside him said he couldn’t stop now, not when he was so close to... her.

The voice inside didn’t care much for Zarkadius, it’s ideas riding on a track headed for Lillian. He pressed his face into her neck, breathing her in. A little laugh escaped him as he wrapped his arms around her. His purple eyes sharper, the irises glowing as they normally did for incubus as they reached the final level of entrapment for their prey.

At this point, Fuudien had lost himself to his character, the aura he had made incidentally mixing with Lillian’s natural smell and turning on him. It was most likely due to their living together for a while that it affected him at all. Zarkadius wouldn’t even notice that she had any smell, unless he had creepily smelled her while she was knocked out, and still he wouldn’t be able to smell what Fuudien was smelling.

He kissed her neck softly, his mouth moving to nibble on her ear. “You’re adorable in this dress little bird... but I wonder if you could really fly without all these heavy frills.” He cut into the dress with his sharp nails, right at the torso. His soft hands slid onto her bare skin, his kisses wandering across her shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back