• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the Dark of the Night [Private]

“You break it you-“ He roared, sounding like a real animal, as he punched right through the window. His eyes flamed up like tiny suns and his skin turned black. Fire danced across his hands and at the tips of his horns. The sky, outside of the broken window, suddenly grew dark and stormy.

He turned, destroying things left and right. His body morphed into a smaller version of his normal self and he used his claws to roll the room to shreds. He punched many more holes in walls and even burned her kitchen. When he stopped, he was standing in the middle of the mess, breathing heavily out of anger.

“I... am the Fuudien Dark Lord of Hell... I’ve brought nations to ASHES, I’ve slain the most POWERFUL wizards, I’ve turned the most pious into sniveling, sinful slaves, I’ve DESTROYED DIMENSIONS!! And no one remembers me?” He took a step towards her and the ground literally shook. Suddenly he appeared right in front of her, his hands on either side on her, gripping the couch.

“You mean to tell me you freed me from eternal punishment... without a clue?Heron so close she could feel the heat from his eyes on her skin. The room grew dark and the lightbulbs shattered. Loud lightning strikes and earthquakes shook the world around them. He barked his teeth at her, waiting for an answer.

Then he roared again, pulling away and shouting to the sky. His glory, his fame, his legacy, they were all GONE.

He turned back a bit, thinking about her last comment.

“Then I shall make sure they pay. In due time this pathetic world will know who I am once more.”

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
If it wouldn't have been completely counter productive to her wanting to keep her apartment intact she probably would have flipped a table the moment he punched through the window. Of course he was going to break her stuff from that, just like he broke the whole damned forest. Cringing slightly as he went about breaking things here and there, some of which actually held value to her. Moving to try and protect some of the more 'precious' things, with her body if she had to!

Even knowing that he couldn't actually hurt her, couldn't do too much to her overall... She still tensed up when he approached. As if something would end up happening. It was hard not to with a ranging demon throwing a temper tantrum, even if he wasn't bigger than the building anymore. Flinching slightly when he was suddenly just there, far too close for comfort... Better the demon him instead of the too-attractive him right now.

"I... didn't even know I was breaking a seal to free something at first, I was just looking for Sassafras when I came upon this door, and when I touched it, it was like the door bit me or something." Figuratively of course, the door hadn't literally twisted to bite her. The small, odd, prick on her finger was still there though. Not that she was thinking about it as she winced from the roar he let off.

Just when she was about to comment on his whole 'let the world know who he was' thing, there would be a pounding on the door from one of the neighbors who heard the commotion. "Keep it down over there you crazy kids!!" A crotchety old man would end up shouting, as if it hadn't sounded like a wild animal had been loose in the place or anything.

Lillian herself was torn between a few different emotions by this point, anger at what he had done to her apartment when it wasn't even her fault, pity as no one deserved to be forgotten, and concern over what exactly letting the world know who he was would entail. The neighbor would end up unanswered, because Lillian hardly had the emotional energy right now to deal with that while making sure no one died.

"You know, they say you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar." Would be all she finally ended up getting out.
[/div]

“You went after your stupid cat and that is how you freed me?” He was about to continued when the old man interrupted. Looking up, his eyes flashed. A portal opened beneath the old man and he was suddenly in hell.

He laughed at her comment, standing and walking away.

“Really? That’s your advice?” He shook his head, putting his claw in the air. Slicing it across the air, a portal opened, a dark and brutal place on the other side. He tried to reach through, but his chest glowed and he was stopped. Snarling in even more anger, he shouted into it.

“You! Get over here!” A small blue-skinned demon looked up. Confused, he climbed out and into the mortal world. Fuudien lifted him up by the throat and hissed.

“Tell me my name!! SAY IT!!” The demon struggled in his grasp, kicking and bleating. He looked similar to a satyr so he had some goat in him.

“I s-swear by Satan I w-would! If.... I knew you.” Fuudien dropped him, the portal snapping closed. He stumbled back in shock. A demon didn’t know who he was?

Sighing heavily, he sat down on the ground. Waving his hand, the demon screeched in agony and turned to ash. Fuudien presses his claws to his forehead, two of his hands grasping the crest on his head. Not even his own people knew him. Those cursed creatures... they had removed every trace of his existence except that stupid door.

Laying back on the floor, the carpet or hardwood beneath him slowly turned black, and the black just started to eat up everything.

“They took away everything. I just killed a few... trillion of them. I didn’t take away their purpose for living. Those obnoxious excuses for protectors. Where were they when I was killing of mortal creatures? NOWHERE. They didn’t help you until I hurt them. They’re just as bad as me, sitting back and singing, crafting miracles, making beauty, all while the world below them burns. At least I take responsibility for my mistakes.”

The entire room had about turned black when he narrowed his eyes.

“Human. How well can you wield a flaming sword?”

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
Had Lillian any idea that her neighbor was now in hell, she probably would have had more words to say about it. Unfortunately for now she had no idea, and couldn't really comment on it. Letting off a small huff instead as he mocked what she said, hey it worked sometimes. Like earlier today, when she made a deal with him about the clothing and cooperation! That was far more honey than vinegar from her anyways. Right now, however... well, he wasn't doing much to incline her to be nice either. Cringing slightly at the display with the demon... In the end it was almost enough to make her feel bad for him... Almost.

When he finally deigned to really acknowledge her existence again, since before she was quite sure he was just talking to himself more than her, she would end up letting out a huff. Clearly annoyed about something, it was hard to imagine what while sitting in her destroyed apartment. Grabbing one of the few non-destroyed things, a pillow that had been on the couch with her, she tossed the whole thing at him. Harmless, really... But still. Nothing else was in reach.

"You take responsibility for your mistakes, huh? Then how about taking responsibility for shooting the damned messenger? You destroyed almost everything here that's mine, you may not understand most of this stuff but some of it meant something to me! All I did was tell you the truth, answer your damned questions. I'm not the one who apparently took everything away from you." If there was anything else nearby that wasn't important to her she probably would have thrown something heavier at him, if she even could. It wasn't like she could have harmed him.

"You wanna know what you're doing right now, though? Oh, yeah, sure, let's make sure no one finds out you're a demon. Great plan, until you act like a two year old who just got told no, throwing a magical tantrum that's probably getting the attention of any magically sensitive being within a couple hundred miles radius. Do you want to go back into your prison that badly? I thought you were suppose to be intelligent?" She wasn't even really thinking about the idea of a flaming sword, if she could or not. Or about the fact that the room was dark, or that he could probably go off on another temper tantrum at any time. No, she was upset. So she was ranting at him, arms moving about almost wildly to accompany what she was saying.

"If you really wanna be a baby I can get you some stupid diapers!"
[/div]

Last edited:

Instead of an answer he received a... pillow? To the face. He sat up, holding the pillow. He looked to her in confusion, turning back into his human self.

“Did.... you just... throw this at me?”

Before he got an answer she assaulted him with words and complaints. He blinked, looking up at her in confusion. She continued to whine about her material possessions and his lack of respect or something along those lines. Then she pointed out he had caused quite a ruckus and would alert magic users in the nearby area. He probably had. He didn’t care much.

Then she called him a baby.

Standing up, he smiled. Now she was speaking his language. He could understand hatred. Happiness was another matter altogether. Picking her up, he laughed darkly and smiled at her.

“You’re quote a cute little human aren’t you? Even when I am your size you weigh almost nothing! Haha! Wonderful. But you have a point. I should find the people who did this to my name. And since I should be leaving here as well, and it seems a room has opened up nearby-“ He stomped his foot twice. The room became perfectly normal again, except for one thing. There was a black door on one of her walls now. He smiled brighter.

“I must say little human girl, while you are most of the time quite irritating, you do have little, fleeting moments of amusement.”

Setting her down, he brushed himself off and handed her back the pillow. Then he went to the door and sighed.

“Just marvelous... Oh! If you need me I’ll be in my room.”

Lillian was left absolutely dumbfounded when he went ahead and just... picked her up again, seeming amused by everything she just said, which only served to prove the idea that he really wasn't listening to a damned thing she was actually saying. Kicking her legs a little this time, not that it helped much, and squirming as she was lifted now. Quite done with it, as she had been yesterday when her protest went ignored! He was going to regret all of this at some point!

When her apartment was fixed she was... mollified for a moment, that is until she noticed the door. The room opening comment registering to her, the idea that he had done something to her neighbor settling in with some horror... It would be at that moment she grabbed the first object that was handy to her, a simple rainbow colored rock off of a nearby end table, which she would chuck at his head with as much force as she was physically capable of mustering.

"That is not your room! And we're going to the mall, because we have things to do!" Things like getting him settled in better, in a way that didn't result in people dying or being sent to hell. Though currently she was wondering how great a plan taking him anywhere really was. Right now, though, she was honestly to irritated to care, stress swelling at the moment, and as it did so too did her powers. That purple spot appearing on her forehead, which would prevent him from actually walking too far away.

"Sassafras!" She just about hissed out, the cat simply appearing when she called. If this was something he just did, or if she did it, was hard to tell. Pointing a finger at him before she drew a simple enough shape in the air, the mark appearing on the crown of the cats head as he sat down. "Release restraint. Go to hell and find my neighbor, he may not be the nicest man but he doesn't deserve what this crybaby did to him." As she spoke something glowed on the cat, he shook his fur out slightly though there would be no change in his 'aura' so to speak, before he would simple leap through a small portal that formed in front of him.

"Fix your horns or alert the whole city I don't care anymore. I'm hungry, and we're going." That purple glow still wouldn't have quite faded yet, her emotional state pushing against the bond as she turned and started heading towards the door to leave, and the bond would start pulling him along, with far less effort than he would have had to exert to drag her yesterday.
[/div]

He stopped short when something sharp made contact with his head. Looking down to where the object landed, he frowned. A rainbow rock laid on the ground, very small in size.

"What is it with you modern humans and throwing objects at those you find fault with?" He felt a tug in his chest, making him turn back to her. The purple spot that symbolized their connection had reappeared on her forehead. His frown deepened as she continued to whine at him. Before it had been amusing, if only a bit, but now it was annoying. Crushing the rock in his grip, he sprinkled the dust onto her floor and crossed his arms. This human sure liked to whine at him.

Suddenly the cat appeared. He watched it carefully. Kneeling, he tried to reach through the portal, but a purple barrier appeared and blocked him. Growling to himself, he stood He would have to fix that sometime.

He wasn't even listening when suddenly he was pulled by the force that connected him. He tried to resist but it appeared her end was stronger than his, so his attempts to escape were futile. Teleporting to her side, he got rid of his horns and let a shirt appear on his chest.

"You really are a quite bother human girl. You might have more friends if you did not whine so much." He growled at her but walked beside her anyways.

Was he, he of all creatures going to get after her about how many friends she happened to have? He couldn't even have possibly known how many she had considering he hadn't ever seen her in a social situation! It was tempting, so very tempting, to take a shot at him. To point out the fact that any friends he might have had were either long since dead, or had completely forgotten about him. That thought, that nasty little thought, brought a frown to her face though before she let out a small huff. Maybe he deserved the whole imprisonment thing, yeah, after everything he had done... Yet being forgotten by everything was a bit harsh.

"Bite me." Lillian finally grumbled out, instead of one of her more 'witty' retorts. The irritation still there but with much less of the venom. Stopping on front of the elevator to tap the down button, fortunately by this point in the day most of the other residents were either not going anywhere, or had already headed off to their morning activities. It was quiet, which made dealing with him a bit less challenging. Dealing with him and a crowd of people? The streets outside, and the mall, were going to be a challenge...

It would only be a few seconds before the elevator door opened for them and Lillian stepped inside. It certainly wasn't the nicest elevator, but it served its function and was clean enough. The music was mostly tolerable, though still pretty bad. True 'elevator music' at its finest.

"This is an elevator, it just travels up and down to make for a faster way of moving between floors than the stairs are. And a lot more convenient when you're carrying things too." It probably just looked like a metal cage to him, she was sure.

"Though you know what would be a lot faster to get to the mall? That teleport trick where you take us to the place I'm thinking of!" The whole teleporting thing was kind of weird, but the idea of skipping the traffic and part of the walk was kind of exciting.
[/div]

Bite her??

“I honestly can’t tell if you’re being serious or not. Your humor isn’t the best.” They walked down the hallway, her stride quick and angered. They stopped in front of a wall with two silver walls within it, and she pressed a small round thing. It glowed, and he looked closely at it.

This world of non-magic was fascinating, as much as he hated to admit it, and he found himself growing more and more curious with everything he encountered. Suddenly the metal walls slid open like doors, revealing a tiny room. The girl walked in, pulling him with her without hesitance. He growled annoyedly before his eyes widened. The metal doors had trapped them inside.

Music played and he was about to attack the room’s walls before Lillian began to explain to him its function. He really didn’t like the sound of it, and thought it quite lazy and useless. Her suggestion got his attention.

“It would wouldn’t it? Let’s try that method instead of this... trap-box.” He put his fingers to her temple and focused on her thoughts.

Apparently she was going to have to be careful about that, her usage of words at time. Obviously they probably didn't say 'bite me' back wherever he was from, which it was probably fortunate that he hadn't taken it as some kind of an invitation or something! That would have been extremely awkward, probably a little painful, and-. Lillian cut her thoughts off right there, there was no way she was letting her mind go back to how he technically looked very good now. Why was that even a thought. He had literally tried to eat her just yesterday!

The mall, she tried to focus on that instead of her annoying thoughts, especially since he was apparently going to work with her on the whole getting there thing! Specifically she tried to picture a section of it that would have been less populated at this time, a small nook where no one would have likely noticed the two of them just appearing... Somewhere near the bathrooms, the small off hallway out of the main segment. Sure someone could have been there but they were likely in the bathroom already, or at the very least it would only be one person to deal with...

As luck would have it no one was there at the time. A somewhat delighted look springing up to her face there over having just arrived here so quickly... Oh that was such a useful power she needed to learn how to do that, or find a way to get him to keep doing it since she had no idea how long they would really be stuck together... A thought that she wasn't going to allow to bum her out right now.

"Come on, this way~" The annoyance she felt before had all but died away by this point, taking him by a hand to start leading out of the little 'mall alley' that they were in, into the main-way. It was already busy, people all over the place enjoying the beginning of the day. Adults and children alike here and there, some had balloons, various snacks from the stalls... Speaking of which her first destination was obviously the food court!
[/div]

She began focusing and he teleported them to her destination.

Looking around instantly, his eyes widened in disbelief. They were inside a huge building with small building-like rooms everywhere. Lights hidden in the ceiling filled the entire place and even the walls seemed to shine. They werent made of brick nor wood, but something hard that had been colored white. The small building looked as though they had silver on their entrances, windows at their forefront, almost like a shop. They all had names above them and colors to go along with it.

Dozens of scents, food, perfume, soaps, and body odor, hit his nose at once. He rubbed his nose lightly, wondering how so much could fit in the small spaces, and just how many of these shop-rooms there were.

Wandering away, Fuudien was just about to go and explore himself. Unfortunately Lillian was very hungry, so she grabbed his hand quicker than he could escape. She dragged him behind her like a child, leading him through the odd place.

He would have been incredibly annoyed but he was too distracted by this new fantastical place to be angry at her.

“What is this?? What are those? Why do these people walk around in such a large place? There aren’t any torches or lanterns or things... Why is there a plant in this large pot? Why are there benches? What is THAT shop?” He continued on, asking almost every question imaginable about the mall and it’s contents.

As they neared the food court he took a deep breath through his nose. “That smell... what sort of food is it?? Are you going to get some?? Where can I get some??” He was getting hungry again and the food smell was driving him mad. “why are we here??? Why can we not do hunting?” He didn’t even realize he was questioning her so much.

Of all the shopping centers she had been to before, Lillian probably liked this mall more than any of the others. It was big, a mega-center of a place with almost everything someone could imagine packed inside. Before she had seen it she didn't even realize they made malls like this, where going would turn from a shopping trip into an all day event. Hell, if it had a hotel she could easily see people turning it into a weekend thing. Not her, personally, but some people might have.

The questions along the way actually amused her quite a bit, how curious he was over everything. Which was a lot better than how she had been expecting him to react to the crowds of people, fortunately no one was being sent to hell or anything! Progress. It was almost a little cute, and she would actually try to answer them to the best of her abilities, though it was a little hard to keep up with the rapid fire questions. Even up until the food court.

"There is actually a lot of different kinds of food here, and yep we can get some. You just get in line, order once its your turn, pay then eat." Mall fast food, it was probably going to kill her one day, but until that day she was going to enjoy it.

"And we're here because I don't feel like cooking, and most people don't hunt anymore." Which was a simple enough answer that avoided getting into the whole topic about actual hunters, and the sport that some people seemed to find in it all. She decided to lead them over to a booth dedicated to Chinese food, because that one would have probably been one of the oddest to him, at least that's what she was hoping.

Lillian decided, after seeing what he had presumably eaten that morning... that meat would probably be for the best, so she ordered him a dish that would include far more meat compared to everything else, and a simple stir fry for herself. Paying with her card instead of cash, before she would lead over to a table they could sit and eat at.
[/div]

If Fuddien saw she was amused by him, he didn’t say anything. It was very unlikely he did notice though, since he rarely even looked in front of him. He was too busy trying to read every sign, spot every store, see every cart, and try to ask several questions about each of those things.

Her answers didn’t completely fulfill him, but that suddenly didn’t matter when FOOD was the topic. The more he smelled it the hungrier he became, reminding him of his younger days when he would go out and eat while herds of deer by himself. It disappointed him that humans no longer hunted, but also confused him. Surely they had to get this meat from SOMEHWERE... unless they made it? No that was impossible.

He was just about to ask her about that when the food court appeared. His eyes widened again and he honestly had a hard time not drooling. Some of the smells his nose was picking up were indescribable. He had never even thought of anything like it. Turning left and right he saw all sorts of new and different meals filled with combinations of foods he had never tried before. A smile stretched across his face.

If there was one thing he had to chose not to the about humans it had to be their food. The elves of the past and the other human-like creatures had passed on their knowledge and inspired humans in such a way that a few of them could make incredible meals.

Those were the few humans he spared, since he also liked the taste of flesh.

They got in a line, must to his dismay, and had to wait. Thankfully though, he was entertained by the odd menu and the funny names for foods he had never seen. Peeking into the back and seeing the kitchen also distracted him from the wait. When they got the food, he wasn’t even allowed to order, and soon they were sitting down.

Fuddien crosses his arms and looked at her. “How come I was not allowed to pick my own meal? I saw many delicious foods and meats that I would have liked to try. And why did you give him paper in exchange??? That is worthless!” He began eating with his hands, somewhat elegantly, after he finished talking.

"Okay first of all, I didn't trust you not to order the whole menu in one go, which would have just been way too much. And second of all, I thought it might be good t-" Lillian cut herself off when he just started eating, with his hands of all things... and how was he doing it so nicely. It defied logic! Her eyes were wide for a moment there as she just stared at him trying to process the impossibility of it all. How did he make eating look good...?

"You know, there are utensils for that, like this..." As she spoke there she waved her spoon around at him some, before using it to get a bite of her stir fry. Proceeding to make overly dramatic happy eating sounds for a moment, before setting it back down to make a point.

"Anyways, I just thought it would be good to ease you into the food, it's probably new for you... and the paper stuff is money here. Useful in the whole shopping thing." She explained, still trying to get over his whole elegance thing, such a weird guy. Demon, demon guy. She really needed to keep track of that part.

"And we're going to do more shopping things, such as for better clothing for you. Time appropriate clothing. I bet you'd look great in leather." To be honest, she mostly just wanted to get him into something leather because he was a demon and it was probably stereotypical. Which he wouldn't know, a fact that amused her even more.
[/div]

He laughed a bit. “Well I am a gargantuan beast. What, do you expect me have the appetite of a human even in the disguise? I eat quite a lot, though I suppose I don’t have to. My body isn’t made up of organs and slowly dying materials as your’s is.” She had stopped talking and was now staring at him as he ate. Did she not know how to eat properly? How was she so amazed by this simple skill? He sighed, thinking maybe she only appeared smart because he knew nothing about this new human world.

After speaking of utensils, she made the oddest noises and face, causing him to frown. She had to be an entertainer of some sort. No sane person acted like such a fool on purpose. All the people who did weird things as she did were either jesters, or insane. He paused on that thought. Insanity definitely would explain more about her...

“You act as if ‘money’ explains it. Ease is not a luxury I have, considering how weak and frail you are, so there’s no need to treat me like some newborn doe. You said you paid for your food, so I can only imagine that papery stuff has replaced gold coins. Do you not trade good stuff any longer? That was a wise decision on humanity’s part, I don’t see why that would stop. Trade was very successful in the time I visited the mortal realm. And only snobby royals used ‘utensils.’ My dear, you don’t have to be snobby and rich to properly each food.” He continued eating, enjoying his meal greatly. Finishing quickly and managing to keep his face clean, he wiped off his fingers and folded his hands across the table.

“Right. Clothes. The completely unnecessary and annoying garments you humans made up out of embarrassment for your own bodies. Though before I partake in your ‘shopping,’ as you call it, I believe I’m going to get more of that food. I’ll need to see that paper thing you have so I can replicate it for myself. I will not be relying on you to feed me.”

Honestly the whole thing about slow dying organs and materials could have been a bit of a 'buzz kill', which could have sparked a whole set of debates, disagreements, or other non-food related bits... that she wasn't in the mood for, so instead she just blew a raspberry at him in response. Problem solved, of course.

"Money, the 'papery stuff' is what replaced gold yeah... And the whole money part is... part of the trading process. So it's kind of like... Each type of dollar has a set value, which you get by doing work. It's just a lot more convenient than carrying around trade goods all the time?" Economics wasn't exactly what she was majoring in, and she honestly wasn't even sure if her explanation made any sense. Fortunately he didn't seem to be completely stupid so hopefully he got the gist of it all.

"And, just... you can't just make money, for one thing its illegal, for another thing it's... super dangerous. A country has a kind of set value which is the amount of money in circulation at a given time and just, if you make money and add it into that you're devaluing it which can potentially crash the system. So long as you don't eat an entire store it's not a big deal okay?" He probably wouldn't care about any of that, but she did. A few dollars here, or there, probably wouldn't make a massive difference but still... She didn't want to deal with whatever might happen if there were suddenly a lot of bills with the exact same serial numbers or whatnot.

"And just for your information almost everyone eats with utensils around here, not just royalty. Its just cleaner." Lillian's voice would have been rather matter of factually as she held a five dollar bill out for him.
[/div]

After he was done explaining the differences their bodies had she made a sound at him. He Blinked at her incredulously, raising his hand and holding in a disbelieving gesture toward her. “Did you just blow air through your lips at me?? Like an infant???” After getting over the shock, he put his hand to his face and growled softly in his own demonic language, saying some things about her maturity and her ridiculous nature.

The show of immaturity was followed by a terrible explanation for the replacement of gold. He clearly realized that this “money” had replaced gold and trading, but he really wanted to know why. Saying it was “easier than carrying things” was one of the most idiotic excuses to be lazy he had heard from a human in a while, even when he wasn’t trapped in that horrid place. He massaged his face some more as he considered whether of not this young human girl with zero skills, in his opinion, was the best source of knowledge. He would have to find a mage of some sort, or whatever the mages has evolved into. Clearly this entertainer knew nothing about the important parts of the world.

He looked at her between his fingers as she told him he couldn’t make money. “Girl. Do you KNOW how much gold I have? I wouldn’t have to make anything. I would just turn the gold I saved into the papery things you humans like. If you liked it better, I’ll just take the money from another. I’m sure there are plenty of rich people who wouldn’t miss some money...” His hand moved to his chin and he began scheming a plan to steal money.

He stopped scheming and looked to her.
“You’re back on this utensils thing, hm? I’ll tell you what, I'll use them them as long as you stop acting like a baby who can’t hold down their mother’s milk. How does that sound?”

He snatched up the five dollars and stood up. His irises glowed red for a moment and he smiled, walking to a burger place just two spots down from the Chinese place. Waiting, he had a small smirk on his face. When he reached the cashier, he simply handed over the money. The cashier took it without speaking and he waited for his food. They handed him a tray full of seven burgers stuffed with toppings. He dipped his head and returned to Lillian with a bright smile.

“Now Girl, must I use utensils for these? It appears the peasants around us with the same food are using their hands. But I thought, with your fast and GREAT mind, that you told me everyone uses utensils??” He poked fun at her as he began to eat again. As he did he managed to eat the burger without dropping a single topping or looking super gross. Again he had made eating things with his hands look almost serene.

"You know, we could take some of that gold to someone who actually buys gold, its still really valuable so you'd probably get a lot." She offered, of course she had no idea how much he had. All she really knew about him was mostly negative, killing off people probably ended up getting him a lot of money overtime... A creepy thought, but either way she was already planning out some things that would help him, and by proxy her, in modern society.

"And fine, I'll behave myself~" Lillian teased a little, and as he was leaving she was extremely tempted to blow another raspberry, just to make a point. Yet she refrained, and instead watched as he walked off to get in line. He was already blending in so well, she was so proud~ The glimmer of hope returned that maybe, just maybe, this could work.

It was quickly dashed when she caught sight of a couple of her friends who spotted her as well, coming over to start asking questions.... After all she had been missing all day yesterday. Try as she might she couldn't get them to leave before he returned, which resulted in the two other girls just looking at him dumbfounded as well as Lillian internally groaned.

"Can... we... no-" "Wow, Lillian, is this what you were doing all yesterday? Damn, girl." Cassie, her oldest friend, spoke up first interrupting her attempts to stop what was about to happen. The internal groan intensified there. "I approve, he's hot with a capital H~" Allie added in, sizing Fuudien up a little at that moment. Neither of them seemed to care about what he said, both kind of assumed it was some kind of inside joke, or that he was foreign... or both.

"I kept telling her she needed to get laid, looks like she finally went out a-" "Oh my gods please stop." Lillian cut in this time, face absolutely burning, both of them quickly ended up snickering as Lillian hid her face in her hands.
[/div]

When he had returned, two other human girls had joined Lillian. They seemed to be friends. He didn’t care much, sitting in his seat, teasing Lillian, and then eating his food. Then they began to speak about him in an odd manner. He couldn’t gather exactly what they were saying, but clearly they impressed by him.

Smiling, he wiped his hands on with a napkin and rested his head on one hand, looking between the women. “So you’re companions of this girl? Tell me, is she usual so air headed and childish? I try to speak words to her but as she responds with are these very strange noises.” He looked back at Lillian, hoping that lengthening the conversation would annoy her. Though, he probably should have been more careful with why he said and how he said it.

Turning to Allie, who was sizing him up.
“You May call me Dien~ A pleasure to meet you both~” He kissed their hands elegantly, as he seemed to only move in a proper manner, then gestures to Lillian. “You never said you had such intriguing friends Lillian. One might say they look even, delicious~” He looked to Lilian, hoping to frighten her since only she knew that he literally ate other people. Of course, how could he know that what he had said sounded extremely sexual?

Honestly Lillian didn't know what was worse right now, the fact that he was being charming towards her friends, or the fact that he was a massive literal-human-devouring demon. It should have been a good thing that he was playing nice, yet all she felt was a sense of unease in the pit of her stomach... Especially when they seemed pleased with his behavior, and with his wording of choice there...

"Yep that's Lil here, she's a bit of a goofball, but don't worry that just means she likes you~" That was all she needed right now, Cassie making him think that she liked him or something! He should have known better, he wasn't stupid right? "We sh-" Again she was cut off, and this time by a little playful gasp, the entire 'delicious' comment it would seem had a different affect on her friends than it did her.

"Oh my god is he into tongues?? Lillian you lucky girl!! Sounds like he's good at it too." Just from the way he spoke she made that assumption, and all Lillian could do was end up thinking about the over abundance of times he had in fact ended up licking her, or putting his tongue on her in some way in the early parts of that first day. She could even feel the way her cheeks were burning by this point, why was life so cruel?

"I hate all of you." There was really nothing else for her to say to that.
[/div]

He raised an eyebrow and looked to Lillian in disbelief. She liked him? Clearly the women were mistaken. They didn’t even know what he was after all. If they did they wouldn’t be so friendly either. In fact, he could see discomfort written clearly across her face. That made him smile a bit. Reaching over and taking her hand, he winked at Lillian. Playing with her emotions would be quite fun.

Lillian then blushed very hard as one of the girls spoke of tongues. Misunderstanding how she used the word, he quickly responded. “I’m quite excellent, I can assure you darling.” He smiled at her, assuming they were referring to tongues as in the other ancient term for different languages.

He laughed as Lillian told them she hated them.

“I suppose it is hard for you to understand our humor with that vast knowledge of your’s. I too would be annoyed by the idiotic nature of someone who knew nothing.” He gave Lillian a look, then turned back to the girls. “By What makes May I address you, ladies?”

He wasn't helping, not at all, and the worst part of it wasn't even that. It was that he probably didn't even realize how much worse he was making it right now. It took a lot of willpower for her not to just rip her hand out of his, which would have probably just confused her friends all the more... Or made them think she was embarrassed, about some 'thing' that was gone on, except nothing was going on! Unfortunately at this point there was no way to convince them of that, at least not with him there and making it all so much harder.

Lillian nearly choked when he commented on his capability with his tongue, he couldn't have possibly known what they were implying by this point, he couldn't. Allie ended up letting out a little girlish squee at that, she was starting to get a little red now too considering she hadn't expected confirmation on their teasing! "I'm Allison, but you can call me Allie~" It would appear as if she approved of him so far, Lillian wasn't sure if that was fortunate or not...

"And I'm Cassandra, but Cassie is fine." She would nudge Lillian a little as she shared that part, clearly giving some manner of approval as well. So far they just thought he was quirky, a little funny, and probably definitely foreign. "It sounds like you're taking good care of our girl Lil here, so you're okay in my book~" There was a wink from her there, and Allie gave a little snicker at that.

"... They're talking about sex, Dien. They think we're having sex." Each word was almost painful coming out, the burn still evident on her cheeks, as her friends just started laughing at her clarification.
[/div]

The girls made some odd noises after this comment, one blushing with Lillian. What was it with these new-age humans and making stupid sounds???

“Allison and Cassandra. Exquisite names. Far more elegant than say, Lillian, but I suppose that’s the fault of the parents. Even in this curious century it appears some still have a smidge Of class~” He winked at them, then turned to Lillian.

He had been about to interrupt her when she informed him of the situation. Blinking several times, it took a few moments to sink in. Then he laughed loudly as he leaned on the table. Heartily chuckling, he genuinely couldn’t stop. It took several minutes of an annoyingly normal laugh, one Lillian sadly couldn’t make fun of, before he finally stopped. He ran his hand through his hair and smiled broadly, all his a anger gone.

“I do believe that is the most amusing thought you have ever conceived in your life!! To just imagine lying with you makes me laugh! You’re adorable!! As if I would even consider bedding you! You’re practically a child!! You’re not even remotely attractive and your skills and knowledge are non-existent!!” He slapped the table and started laughing more, forgetting his manners or that they were in a mall.

“What a fantastical thought!! Me taking you!!! AHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA!”

Were it any other situation she probably would have commented about him insulting her name, which she thought was perfectly fine. The other girls of course just assuming the two of them had this thing about teasing each other... At least until he started laughing, and talking, leaving her friends very much confused now about the nature of their relationship if there wasn't actually one. A couple of people had started glancing over at his laughter, as Lillian grew more and more irritated.

"Excuse me?? You taking me?! Don't you even say that as if I'd let you!" Sure he was technically physically attractive but that didn't mean he would have been someone she considered sleeping with! Just the thought that he was the only one against it, as if she would ever even... Lillian was definitely glaring at him by this point.

"None of that was my idea it was just my friends teasing me, even if you were the last man around I'd rather die an old hag than ever have sex with you!" How many ways could she say he was disgusting, and that she would never, ever, want to do anything like that with him? Not enough, there definitely were not enough ways for her to manage to get her point across.

"You are one of the most revolting creatures I have ever met!" That alone wasn't enough, but she any further ranting would be interrupted by one of her friends awkwardly clearing their throats, the two girls looking more than a little concerned, as Lillian tensed up. Great how was she going to deal with that now!
[/div]

Snickering softly as she tried to get back at him. Tilting his head to the side, he couldn’t help but grin ear to ear. This whole situation was just too amusing.

“Oh?? You were singing a different tune when I first revealed to you my form. Remember? I was wearing my traditional skirt and you told me to wear some pants. So I put on pants and your face turned a rosy shade of red. You couldn’t help but stare, don’t think I failed to notice~” He wiggles his eyebrows at her, then laughed more.

“Oh naive girl. As if I would even like you after all you’ve done to me!! You’re a royal pain in my ass, not to mention quite dull and annoying. I’d destroy you if I could.” Laughing some more, he leaned his head sideways onto his fist, propping his elbow on the table. “And as for your comment, I’ll assure you that if you weren’t such a mindless brat you would be begging me to take you~ No one can resist the temptations of a devil~” He let his extra eyes appear on his face, only for Lillian to see, just to remind her how powerful he truly was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back