• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In the Dark of the Night [Private]

He nodded, his pink tongue slipping out to lick his nose. After the acknowledging her words, he flicked his ears at her and looked to her.

“Girl... while I do appreciate your support in the change of my attitude, you have not just spent a mind-numbing amount of time in a place where the only thing around is COLD. It will take me a bit more than your encouragement and some tongue-biting to change how quickly my anger escalates. If I’m perfectly honest with you, I spent almost a century in that prison just screaming at nothingness, so I have a lot of... problems... I cannot simply get rid of.” Stretching his legs out, he purred louder. It seemed that if Lillian was feeling more agreeable towards him, he gained a small bit of strength back almost instantly. He was feeling much better and the aching had all but vanished.

His put his paws on his head and nodded quickly.
“Yes yes yes of course. Once again I will do my best to comply even if I am in a sour mood. Compromise is probably the best word to use for this situation. I think you are allowed to set some rule if I ha-“

Her finger tapped his nose and he couldn’t help but sneeze. This sent him sliding off the bed and onto the floor. In the next moment a panther’s head appeared, looking extremely unamused. “I will then make exceptions for domestic cats and a few select breeds of canines. Also, uncalled for.”

Leaping onto her bed and lying at her feet, his tail waved back and forth. “Your rules for me then?”

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
She had been trying to give him a little bit of leeway, of credit, over the fact that he had been imprisoned. Just, with everything he had done it was hard to really feel bad for him when he had practically brought it upon himself. Still she chose not to follow up on that argument waiting to happen, it would be easier to just give him the benefit of the doubt on that and maybe... work with him on his temper. That was possible right?

Thoughts on that flew right out the window when he slid off of the bed, and she just started laughing at the whole situation. It was both silly and amazing, the once powerful demon lord... a cat, who just sneezed himself off of the bed! She would have calmed herself a bit by the time he was a panther on the bed, but there was still a bit of a chuckle here and there.

"I really don't want to give you rules, but I do have a few requests... No randomly killing people, not massive bursts of destruction, no threatening my friends or family..." Simple things, things that he probably would have expected from her. Lillian could deal with him being annoying, or a downright pain in the ass, but when it came to the fate of the people around her that was going to become a touchy topic pretty quickly if that one wasn't sorted out.

"Oh, and also, please, please, for the love of everything in existence, when we see my friends again don't continue to give them the impression we're sleeping together or something!" She still couldn't believe that, and it was going to be quite the mess to sort out later.
[/div]

She started laughing once he fell off the bed, causing him to flatten his ears to his head a growl deep in his throat. It was things like that pushed him toward a blowup, just the those small things she did. Taking a deep breath and shaking it off, he transformed back into his normal self and sat on the floor. “There. You won’t be distracted now.”

She listed off some boring and annoying rules he nodded to her but said nothing. The killing he would have to work around somehow and the destruction would rely heavily on how much she annoyed him. But... he would try his best. They had to compromise at least until they figured out or lived through her premonition. At the last comment her jumped up.

“Wait a moment! I did not further those ideas on purpose the way you speak of making love today is vastly different than how I speak of it. We are both very determined to never sleep together so why would I even try to pretend we already do so??? You disgust me, I disgust you, we have an excellent, healthy sickness towards the thought of sleeping together. I do not see how they assumed that in the first place!!” He protested, just as unhappy as her about the situation in hindsight. He never meant to feed their fantasies. He was just trying to annoy Lillian.

His human guise appeared once more and he offered his hand to her.
“Now that all is settled, let’s return to the large area of foods and goods.”

[class=PostBox]width:80%;height:auto;min-height:330px;padding:10px;border:3px double #ffffff;margin:auto;border-radius:10px;position:relative;[/class] [class=PostName]height:26px;border-bottom:double 4px #ffffff;border-bottom-right-radius:90%;border-bottom-left-radius:90%;margin:auto;text-align:center;font-size:25px;margin-left:210px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/class] [class=PostImg]width:200px;height:320px;float:left;overflow:none;margin-right:10px;[/class] [class=Credit]font-size:8px;position:absolute;bottom:0;right:1px;[/class] [class name=PostBox]border-color:#61BD6D;background:#444444;color:#ffffff;font-size:12px;line-height:17px;[/class] [class name=PostName]border-color:#61BD6D;letter-spacing:1px;[/class] [class name=PostImg]background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/2yV5mq2f/Lillian-Evans.png');background-size:cover;[/class] [div class=PostBox][div class=PostImg][/div][div class=PostName]Lillian Evans[/div][div class=Credit]Created by @IdyllicDreamer[/div]
Well at the very least his avid protest of it once more meant that he probably wouldn't be making her life harder in that regard, even if it was kind of offensive considering he apparently found her so terrible looking. It really didn't take her long to hate herself for that thought alone, she really should be glad for that not offended!

"They probably just assumed it because they don't see me hanging out with a lot of guys at all, so seeing me having lunch with you they probably assumed it was a date or something." Which of course meant that, no matter what, she really did need to get revenge on them... since if they had done it while she was on a date it would have been so much worse! Not... that she was likely to be dating ever again anyways with him around, a sad thought for a moment.

"And did you really have to say making love like that? That's sooo much worse, most people anymore don't even do it out of love. It's just, like... sex. You know, errr... uhm, sex... shagging, fucking, doing the deed, coitus, fornication, sleeping with, copulate, hooking up, getting laid, getting lucky, getting it on.... Score..."
It didn't take Lillian long to start turning red again, and hating herself quite a bit, as she tried to catch him up to date on the terms she had heard that all lead to sex. It only dawned on her in that moment that there were so many, too many, this entire situation was horrible.

"Yeahlet'sjustgo." She also hated how clear she was making it how uncomfortable the entire topic kept making her, it was probably still his fault. Just taking his hand then so they could go, not be in her room, and she could have as many distractions as she could possibly want.
[/div]

He huffed. “I could have guessed that you were not the most popular women among the men. Clearly you-“ He bit his tongue. Insulting her social skills or her looks would get them nowhere. He would have plenty of time to do that once the demon showed himself and Fudduen could destroy him.

“Let hope they don’t assume that from now on. I’ll have to leave it up to you to create a cover story for my being around you very often. I do not know a likely excuse in this new age.” She then suddenly started listing the names her kind now used instead of sex. He frowned, blinking as she went on and on and on. He knew a few of them, two in total, but the rest were just ridiculous. Finally she realized what she was saying and her embarrassed.

Once she took his hand, they appeared once again in the mall. He was dressed like a normal person, having copied a random guy’s outfit from their visit earlier.
“So.... where to?”

"I was thinking we could say you're an exchange student that I'm sponsoring. With you being able to turn into animals we can also pretend you're not around as much as you are." It took a lot of willpower for her to ignore the start of an insult he had there, for her to not comment that she had been the one avoiding the boys more than anything. He probably wouldn't have believed it anyways, it didn't matter anyways she would never be able to prove it to him, and with him around nothing would work out anyways.

"They probably already think you're foreign anyways." She added, kind of pausing though when she noticed that his outfit was different. He had upgraded, apparently. Fitting in far more seamlessly now with this place, it was weird to see overall. A part of her couldn't help but acknowledge the fact that it looked good on him, which she would have much rather had a thousand more of those dreams than ever let him know.

"I was thinking a few clothing stores, that way you can see a bit more of what modern fashion is and find your own style." That and she really wanted to get him to try a few things on just to see one, how it looked, and two, because she had never been able to play dress up with a guy before and she couldn't pass up the opportunity. "But you can't just magic into them all, that's cheating~"

"Think of it as a game and if you play the game right I'll show you something really cool."
Adding that in Lillian couldn't resist giving him a playful poke as she started leading towards one of the nearest clothing stores. One which would happen to have slightly 'edgier' fashion, he was a demon that was appropriate right?

"There are changing rooms back there to use for privacy, so you can try things on." She might have been a bit too excited for this.
[/div]

“An exchange student you are sponsoring... You’ll have to explain to me a bit more of what that entails at a later date. I’ll also need to visit your city’s records so I can catch up on the history of humanity and the mortal realm. That includes any language textbooks you might own. Hopefully it will be enough so I can absorb it and turn to use that language myself. Agh! There is so much to re-learn. I’ll have to spend at least three days just gathering all th proper materials!” He began talking to himself as they walked, failing to hear her second statement or see her pause at his wardrobe.

Knowledge was one of Fuudien’s all-time favorite things. He reveled in the idea of knowing more than everyone around him and when he wasn’t being terrifying beast from little kids’ nightmares he was reading. Back in his time there were very very few manuscripts around, so he used his powers to simply teleport and make copies of any one he could find. Many of his minions used to simply hide among humans just to get him literature or relay to him how their culture was proceeding. Being the smartest being in the world definitely had its perks, ones he had once exploited to the fullest when he actually was the smartest in the mortal realm. Now however he knew next to nothing, having missed countless wars, discoveries, and revolutions. Much had grown and twisted since he last set foot in the mortal realm and he was anxious to find out exactly how it had all changed.

“A game? I do not like clothes in the first place, as I’ve told you, so I see not how it can be made akin to play. If I must physically pull on and off my garments why don’t you chose them? You know more about this sort of trivial thing anyhow. You fixed my appearance earlier, did you not?” The store they walked into had an array of dark clothes, barely any color to be seen anywhere. He looked around curiously, feeling the material, eyeing the design, and comparing different items. After only looking for a few minutes, he picked out a black, long-sleeve shirt and grey jeans with rips all over them. “This seems simple enough. Though I should inform the owner that someone has destroy the legs of these pants.”

"When we get back I'm going to introduce you to the internet~ Everything you could hope to read is just a few button presses away, hopefully you pick up on being tech savvy faster than a granny." A joke of course, though she did find it interesting that he was so keen on learning. It couldn't just be because he wanted to blend in, but that he was genuinely interested in discovering things. She didn't mention how human that trait could have been, that was probably one of the most dangerous things she could say to him.

Within the store she felt a bit more in her element, an aspect of things she probably understood better than he did. Not that that was uncommon in his current state with the world, but still it was pleasing for the moment. Taking her time to look around as he did as well, before he brought up a potentially set of something. It wasn't bad, and it certainly did suggest that he preferred a more simply style... which she could certainly get behind. Snickering slightly at the mention of the pants.

"Nah, those are how they're suppose to be. I think it's a skater thing or something. It's suppose to look cool or something, err... It's suppose to look impressive, to some people. I g-! Oh my god!" Lillian suddenly exclaimed as she cut herself off, face practically giddy for a moment as she moved around him to grab up another shirt off of a shelf, before presenting it to him. It was a black shirt with the words 'Born to be Wild' written on it, underneath would be a red skull with red wings behind it.

"You have got to try this one on~ It's perfect!"
[/div]

“Button presses? Interesting. Maybe you humans have finally created something that will impress me... no offense.” While he doubted he could truly find all the information he needed on this ‘internet,’ he was curious to see what it would be like. If it had anything to do with electricity or the odd, multicolored, rectangular stones the humans constantly looked at everywhere around him, he certainly would like to try and use it. He has to master electricity as quickly as possible, even faster than knowing everything. That was not a matter of interest but safety. If the humans had new weapons he had to make new defenses. He couldn’t be taken down easily but he preferred not to be knocked out or prodded with one of their instruments. It was annoying and uncomfortable. It was even more important because of Lillian’s vulnerability.

His eyes widened. “After this excursion I’ll meet to put some protective spells on you in the privacy of your apartment.”

Then they were picking out clothes. It surprised him that humans wanted their clothes destroyed or that they found it impressive. Clothes could be stitched, it wasn’t as if they were battle scars. She offered him another shirt and he took it.

“Will this not frighten the humans? I thought you did not like death and blood.”

"Sure, sure." Her response was rather offhanded to the whole 'protection spells' thing, not as worried about it right now as she might have otherwise been. Peeking around then for any other shirts that might have been interesting, pants too... So long as it wasn't anything overly tight it should have been fine.

"So it's kind of complicated to explain, but well... Actually it's easy humans are weird. There is an entire grouping of us that are interested in blood, gore, death, and all that stuff. I'm not sure how many would actually feel the same if they saw it in person... but, anyways. It's really popular in media lately." The next shirt she picked up ended up having a little red demon on it, complete with a pitch-fork, and the words 'Little Devil' under it. With a little snicker she pulled it over her arm like the first one.

"It's pretty much fine on clothing. You might get some funny looks from some prudes, or those kinds of people who try to censor everything, but I would honestly be shocked if you actually cared." By that point she would have started leading him towards the dressing room, collecting some other kinds of pants, most of which were simple dark or faded colors, for him to find a suitable size.

"There's going to be a little lock on the door in there for you for privacy~ Have fun!"
[/div]

Humans were weird. He knew that, she didn’t have to tell him. It was still surprising to hear that some people liked to wear little pictures of death or gore on their garments. Why wouldn’t they just wear the real thing? That’s what perplexed him truly, the fact that they liked to see it all the time but the real stuff might make them shudder. How could they not like both?

Lillian picked up several other garment, most of the shirts with things on them, and led him to three stalls. He looked at them with a slight frown, thinking for a moment that they were outhouses. When he couldn’t smell anything rank, he figured they really were just for changing clothes behind. But why humans could just share a small changing room and save some space he couldn’t understand. Their bodies varied only slightly, so none of them could really surprise the other by reveling themselves. It’s bit as if they were shapeshifters and baring themselves would reveal their dark secret.

He chuckled a little to himself at that last thought.

He went inside, closing the door. He didn’t lock it, not bothered by it being unlocked. Changing physically as Lillian had suggested, he found the pants fit nicely. They were slightly snug, but not uncomfortable and not as tight as his pants before. He smiled as he stretched his legs, enjoying the range of motion they offered. His muscular legs were defined as well~ A perk, he thought. Then he put on the second shirt she had chosen for him, sliding it on.

Walking out of the changing room, he raised his hands. “So? Are you satisfied?” His shirt was on backwards, but his pants did look good.

While he was in there Lillian would take a moment to send a couple messages to her friends, her spell earlier should have hopefully smoothed out whatever concerns they might have had about witnessing the argument... The last thing she needed was them to think she was involved with some abusive guy. In any normal situation... that would have probably been close, but this wasn't a situation they could help her with. So instead she just sent them a bit of information, the cover story, something they could sink their teeth into for the time.

When he did come out she glanced him over of course, obviously just checking to make sure everything fit properly... of course, that could be the only reason. The pants looked good on him, she was pleased that she had guessed a good size for him then. That would make finding other pairs easier for her. The shirt, though, she ended up snickering a little bit when she saw it.

"This is on backwards~ But aside from that yeah, you don't look half bad like that." She would have lightly poked him in the chest at first, pointing to the shirt before carrying on. The air was oddly light right now, a rarely relaxed moment for them making her feel comfortable playing around a bit more again.

"If we get the rest in the same sizes then we should be good to go on that for you~" Lillian felt a bit successful, as if she had just overcome one of the first road blocks at the time.
[/div]

She examined him from head to toe, snickering at something before poking him in the chest. She seemed to be calmer now and relaxed, which was a nice change. Fuudien couldn’t help but notice that her mood shifted quickly and without warning. That in itself caused him some concern since her stronger moods caused him a good bit of pain, so he was relieved to see her so calm. Even if she was a bit annoying when she was like this, he much preferred her relaxed then purposely vexing and angered.

Pulling at his shirt, he looked to her. “I did not realize there was a certain way I was to wear this shirt. It looked as though it were too simple to come with instructions of any sort.” He promptly changed his shirt without going into the changing room, sliding it back once with the “little devil” on the front. He stretched it by the edges, reading it for the first time. “Is this some sort of joke?”

She appeared content with her choices for him and even excited to chose more. That made him uneasy, giving him a feeling they could be in the mall for quite some time. He was still eager to learn, though he hid it well, and clothes weren’t that important to him, especially now since he would be an animal for half of the time. Patient as he might be, he didn’t want to waste time like this.

Why did he have to do that? Lillian was immediately feeling that same discomfort when he just had to change right there in front of her. Maybe there was something to the whole 'temptations of a devil', she would have to keep a check on that. If nothing else she could feel safe in the knowledge that physical attraction meant nothing in all of this, just a chemical reaction that she could deal with. Even if he had used it as fuel a couple of times in some arguments.

"No it's not a joke, it's ironic." Lillian pointed out with a grin, besides how many people were going to actually expect a demon to walk around in shirts that suggested they were a demon? It was perfect as far as she was concerned! It would do wonders to help disguise who he actually was, for however long that could last.

"Anyways we could probably pay and go now, I just wanted to get an idea on how big you were." For sizes of clothing of course, though as soon as the words left her mouth she could practically feel the playful jab Allie would have given her, along with the teasing words 'how big he is, eh?'. Which just resulted in starting to get red as she quickly pulled out her phone, as if she were checking something on it.

"Let's pay!" She just quickly fled over to the counter with the extra shirts, to pay for the new clothing.
[/div]

He rolled his eyes, nodding at her. “Ah yes. So funny to think someone wearing this shirt might actually be a devil. And as for my size, why don’t we visit a tailor? Couldn’t they also-“ She cut him off and sprinted to the cashier, making him frown more. With the shift in culture, he missed the change in innuendos as well. He had no clue what made her blush or panic.

Following her, he gestured to himself.
“Should I change back into my previous wardrobe? Or would you rather me wear this ridiculous irony from now on?”

While Fuudien himself appreciated a good joke, he just never found anything funny in Lillian’s humor. It was odd, since if she had lived in his time period she would probably be making the same jokes, dirty and clean, as he once had. Maybe it was because she was the only anchor keeping him in the mortal realm or because he didn’t like her that much, but he just did not find her very amusing.

"Oh come on, don't you find it at least a little funny that you're wearing a shirt that literally says what you are?" She asked while trying to focus on that, the joke, instead of where her horrible thoughts strayed. He had to at least have a funny bone somewhere there in his body, and not just one that was tickled at the thought of sleeping with her, the ass.

"Also tailors are more expensive than just getting shirts from a store like this, they're more for special stuff than general wear." She wasn't going to tell him that the rich had a tendency to wear more specially made clothing on a general basis, custom made attire. Though given his comments earlier while eating he may not even have cared, or might have found it worse to do so... A curious thought.

The whole process of paying wouldn't be too painful, the woman behind the register would actually be giving Lillian a bit of a stink eye the whole time after she noticed certain features about Fuudien... But she tried to act pleasant none the less.
[/div]

He rolled his eyes again, but in a more dramatic way so she would notice. "Maybe it ould be amusing if I had picked the shirt out for myself, but coming from you it just seems like you're trying too hard." His face contorted in confusion, again, and he huffed. "How does anyone know their sizes then? Do humans just manufacture randomly-sized clothes and sell them to everyone?"

At the cash register, Fuudien was exploring the pockets of his pants and eyeing the register. When he finally noticed the woman, he offered her a charming smile. He then put his hand on Lillian's shoulder. "Where to next?"

There would be a puff of a sigh from Lillian, sounding rather displeased about something he said. A theory she had was looking more, and more, correct by the second... Yet the problem was how was she even suppose to deal with it? Every second it became more logical that he didn't actually hate her, which was rather shocking. It just seemed like he hated the person who freed him, whoever became trapped with him. The things he said, the way he was now acting, it just pointed towards the same conclusion... Which left her wondering what could she even do about it?

"Not randomly exactly, there are a number of different sizes mass produced and then sold at different stores for people. A lot of people fall into similar size ranges so, its just easier to do that." She answered, even helping him learn more about the world probably wouldn't fix that.

"Let's just go back to my apartment, I have some ideas of things we can do that would help you out." Which in turn would help her out as well, sanity wise maybe.

- - - - - - - - -
There were a few things she had planned for them to do over the following days. Most of which she would have tenderly referred to as 'quality of life' changes. The first of which, and most important step of it all, was to take him to a gold trader so he would have something to work with, instead of her covering it all. There had to be a bit of magic worked into it all, since it likely would have raised some red flags for them to just be bringing in so much... someone probably would have thought they stole it!

The next step involved getting into contact with a few people, firstly to get him 'legal' identification, or at the very least something that would pass most of the important checks that would come up in a few other steps. Such as the bank account step, which would be a lot less suspicious than him carrying money around everywhere... The whole credit card thing would have been a fun conversation as well.

Lillian was almost exhausted from it all by the time it was said and done. It could have been worse though, and fortunately she hadn't seen that... man from her dream around anywhere, nor had she had another one like it. While it could have been concerning she was choosing to take it as a positive sign more than anything! Another fortunate aspect was that he was significantly less annoying while learning things on the computer, the ebooks a good distraction to help him catch up on the world...

"Hey Fuudien, we have to go to my school campus so I can take care of something." Lillian would suddenly speak up, when she noticed a message from one of her teachers detailing a report that hadn't arrived properly, or something. She could have sent him a message but she wanted to make sure it was sorted out sooner, rather than later.
[/div]

Last edited:
In the next few days Fuudien did and learned many new things.

The first thing he learned was about currency. Especially American currency. Lillian has him bring all his good he wanted and have it exchanged for money. He didn’t bring all of it, mostly because he didn’t want to give it all up, but the good portion he brought astounded the trader they had come to. He couldn’t believe that the gold was both authentic and ANCIENT. He said that a few of them should really be in museums. Fuudien had to use some magic not to freak him out or have him be suspicious.

After he traded a good portion of his gold, they had to get him some fake ID. Apparently every human that wanted to do anything had to be catalogued and given identification so that if they ever did anything wrong or, as said before, wanted to do anything they could be identified. The people they met for this didn’t look as official as he suspected, leading him to believe they weren’t the people who gave out real identification. He didn’t mind shady deals, but the whole process made him upset because he could not be secretive. He liked being mysterious and legend-like, but with this new ID and papers, any officer or authority could know him. While the pictures and words didn’t accurately portray who he was or what he was, it still made him upset.

After a trip to a bank and a long conversation about credit cards, they had to go to her school. Thanks to her cover up story, Fuudien was forced to go to her school. He got in, with magic of course, but he was not excited to be stuck around humans all day who were a smidgen of his age and be taught by humans who only knew things about this century when he knew magic, several realms, history, soul-energy, and countless other things. Though the thought of learning did make the idea easier to swallow.

Other than that they didn’t do much. Lillian taught him about the internet and he even bought a small tablet which she showed him he could read books on. It wasn’t the same as paper books, but he enjoyed it nonetheless. She did her own thing and he didn’t both her much. One night when she was having a nightmare he did have to bother her. He turned into a cat and tried to sooth her, but was instead hugged to her chest. He panicked for a moment, knowing she would get extremely upset if she knew they were so close to one another, but she just fell into a deep sleep. He tried to escape before giving up. It wasn’t terribly uncomfortable...

She suddenly spoke up one day, causing him to look up. He was sitting on the floor, books, Lillian’s computer, and his tablet in front of him, all open. He had small glasses on his nose, just because he enjoyed wearing them, and no shirt on. “Oh alright. I’m in the middle of this work, but it would be good to see the place I will be attending for the foreseeable future. Will we be talking to anyone? I did not like that so-called ‘teacher’ I had to speak with on your telephone the other day. He sounded idiotic.”

Truth be told she really hated the idea of him going to school with her, not that there was any other way for her to attend anymore. It probably would have been better for her sanity for him to be a squirrel, or a bird, or something that no one would notice during the day instead. Yet, the foreign exchange student story had been her idea, so now she would have to live with it one way or another. It was just something she was just going to have to learn how to manage.

"There are a lot of teachers, and most of them are called 'Professor' at this grade of schooling. At least to their face anyways." She had never really thought about why, but it just felt wrong almost to call one of them a teacher in person... Her train of thoughts was a little more interrupted when she spotted what he was wearing, a little huff slipping out before she just grabbed one of his shirts and threw it at him.

"You need to stop sitting around topless, nobody needs to see that!" As the complaint came she could almost swear she heard Sassafras laugh at her, though obviously he couldn't. It was just the look he gave the both of them, evil thing.
[/div]

“Professor. Right, of course. It’s not as if they are simple humans and I am a demon who has destroyed countless civilizations. I’ll make sure to call them their proper name.” He rolled his eyes after speaking, then got his in the face with a shirt. After slipping it on he walked over and picked her up bridal style, knowing she didn’t like that just as much as he hated clothes. It was funny how annoyed she got at it though it was so easy to do.

“I like what I like and you like what you like. Now are we ready to go? I hope this doesn’t take long.” He was already getting grumpy, his eyes looking back to the books in a hunger for knowledge.

It was actually kind of amusing when he pulled the whole 'ancient demon' card out during a conversation by this point. Considering he was just as quirky as any regular human man could have been, not that she was probably ever going to point that out. If not for everything they probably could have been friends, up until the point when he picked her up again. Letting out a little startled yelp of surprise, he knew how much she hated that! It all lead back to that first day, when he just kept manhandling her like that, resulting in her hating it so much.

"Hey, hey! Put me down I can walk fine!" It was embarrassing, and horrible, being that close to him. Hell she probably would have preferred being slung over his shoulder if he was going to pick her up. The way he kept doing it though just felt too damned intimate! So to deal with that... she would actually reach up to grab him by each of the earlobes and pull, it was probably uncomfortable enough for him to put her down she was sure!

His quirks tended to be subtle, a few of them anyways, but she was picking up on them. Little by little she was going to figure out how to deal with him better.
[/div]

Surprisingly, she reached up and grabbed his ear. He hadn’t been expecting and did not like it so he let go of her and snarled. “That wasn’t odd and uncomfortable! Why would you do that to anyone!!? Ugh. Let’s just teleport to you university. I would rather do than walk all the way.” he rubbed his ear, not happy.

She was starting to figure him out a little, and he was not enjoying it.

After that she would end up with a little bit of a smirk on her face, after all her plan had worked! She felt like she deserved bonus points as well since he hadn't even raged after that. Things seemed to be looking up in a way... A sinister little thought of how she could annoy him into doing more things, not that he had been completely uncooperative. After that second days things had almost been easier after all... Even if he was still a wet blanket sometimes.

"Go ahead and work your magic then~" Her tone a little more playful there, thinking of the library in this instance. It would be secluded enough in some areas that no one would notice them she was sure. All of those rows of books, shelves, it would be fine! Maybe he would even like it too since he seemed to enjoy learning. The library at the university was also rather impressive, it had a good collection of books from all around the world.
[/div]

He huffed, touching his fingers to the side of her heads. They soon arrived at the library and he was about to warn her against messing with him. “You need to be more respectful I am after all-“ He stopped. Looking around, her found he was surrounded by... books.

Joy filled his face and he went to grab the nearest book, picking it up and reading some things. He turned in a full circle, smiling like a dork, before quickly walking away to find more books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back