• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ManhattanIV

Yeehaw
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there everyone! Extremely new to this site so give me done grace if it’s awkward! I’m in search of a 1x1 Partner! I guess I’ll just get right into some information about myself, if you feel that you and I could be a good match please send me a message!

-I myself am a college student, so I would appreciate my partner to be an adult themselves!
-Literate to advanced writer, however I do not require that of my partners! Decent grammar is a must however, and please no one-liners! I understand writers block, but please do try to put some effort in to even a paragraph!
-Be it that I am a med student, I am quite busy but I do try to respond at least every few days, but I would be satisfied with getting one response a week from you! I get it that people get busy!
-Spontaneous ditch friendly! I understand life so if you ever need to sporadically vanish, I understand!
-Mature theme friendly
-Romance wise, I only do MxM, sorry! Romance is never a requirement though!
-Quite frankly I am open to a multitude of topics, though I would prefer to stay away from fandoms.
-I always have themes in mind, so if you see a topic you like just ask! Or if you have a theme you’d like to try let me know!

Some of my favorite topics! But if you have any in mind please let me know!
• Medieval
• Bodyguard x Charge
• Egyptian
• Apocalyptic
• Mythological
• Crime
• Dark / Horror

That’s it for now! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back