• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In search of Twilight RP!

reachforthesky145

just a starstrucken dreamer
As the title indicates, I'm looking for a Twilgiht long-term RP! I figured I'd introduce myself before laying it all out! I do prefer to be on Discord, simply because that gives me a notification when someone responds. Whereas here, I'll forget to check! I am a full time graduate student, working a part time job and conducting research, so my hours are sporadic, but I will try to reply every day or at least give you a heads up that I won't be online that day. I'm looking for someone who is pretty active as well, preferably multiple times a week. I wouldn't say I'm a master writer by any means, and I'm still learning all the Rp terminology.. But I do appreciate detailed and well written stories! I very much like to build a storyline with my partner and make it something we both enjoy! I usually write around 4-5 large paragraphs per response. To make it easy, here's an overview of what I'm looking for!

1. Sorry to all my youngsters, but I prefer 18+, bonus points if 21+!
  2. This is a LBGTQ safe environment! I support any and all types here! I do play as M/F for my particular character, but don't let that stop you from doing whatever makes you happy!
  3. Must be semi-literature. I'm not going to be a grammar or spelling Nazi. We all make mistakes! But details and proper syntax makes a killer story!
  4. Must be okay with OC's and doubling!
  5. I will give the effort you give back! Your side will always be just as long as mine! This is supposed to be enjoyable for the both of us!
  6. Let's build the storyline together! AUs? I'm here for it! Crossovers? Heck yeah! Just collaborate with me, and let's make it happen!
  7. Ghosting does not pass the vibe check. Let's be respectful of each other. If you aren't feeling the story anymore or think a starter/OC is written up weirdly, just let me know. We can all be civil here.
  8. Just keep me updated when you plan to respond or not. Life comes first my dude, so I won't be upset for you living your life. Communication keeps the village afloat!
  9. I am so here for OC chat! Let's hype up the story! Pinterest's, Tiktoks, media relating to the story? Heck yes let's do it!

I do use a non-canon species (so yes by all means if your OC is non-canon, come on with it!) but I am open for constructive criticism! Things can be rearranged about her to better fit our story! I prefer detailed characters and realistic storylines that somewhat fall within the parameters of the story; however with that said, if we discuss it and agree on it, things can be changed around to make our own story! For my OC, she will be paired with Aro. I am open to playing anyone for your OC, even if I haven't played them before! I just may need some help with their character from time to time so I can make sure I am meeting your expectations!

I'm up for it but I sadly can't use discord right now I do have some Twilight OCs myself as well

My OC is Caius' sister, the fourth leader, and usually gets shipped with Felix! I may not be able to play as Aro perfectly, but I will try my best to do so if you're interested!

I'm up for it but I sadly can't use discord right now I do have some Twilight OCs myself as well
Yikes totally missed this! I am not the best at this site but if you are willing to kinda walk me through it, I'd rp here! Finally figured out how to get rpnation notifications on my phone haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back