• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings in search of some partners

Woody.

about me In search of fun threads to join, or to discuss about making! I finally got my muse back after I went part time at my job, so I'm more active! So I love angst, and I love dark themed roleplays! So here is what I'm about and somethings to keep in mind.
  • I'm looking for people who can post multiple paragraphs, I enjoy detailed posts that take effort into it. I want people who can enjoy the thread and post something they're proud of, and not because they want to match my length. I don't like one-liners, so please be mindful of that.
  • I'm actually super friendly! Please ooc with me and talk with me! I need attention, love, and support to be able to write posts that consist of bloody angst.
  • I only write male characters or non-binary / they, them pronouns. I'm a girl, but writing females is just not my style anymore.
  • Punctuation isn't my friend. If I have a random comma somewhere or in the wrong place, it's because I suck at it and I just wanna murder the symbol. That goes hand in hand with semi-colons. I hate 'em. So what I'm saying is, if your punctuation is a little off and your grammar isn't the best... I gotchu. I'm in the same boat. I enjoy writing, but my major college right now is a fucking nurse.
  • Now, my biggest flaw is my cursing. I enjoy swearing and I enjoy adding it to my plots. If you don't enjoy swearing, please let me know so I can at least tone it down.
  • That being said, my characters are 18+ and I like my partners to be 18+.
  • I'm also up for mxm and mxg !
Please PM me, and not post. Most posts will be deleted, not cause I'm ignoring you, I just like keeping a clean thread

With all that out of the way! Here are some of my ideas! if you like one, but want to change it up a bit then just let me know!

yc has just had a bad fall after hiking up in the woods in the middle of winter. You had lost your group while snowboarding and now with a broken leg you have no where to go. mc comes to rescue, appearing out of no where. mc explains that he is a surgeon and has a cabin up in the woods that he can take you to. When you arrive, and ask for a phone he seems to have none and the tv weather report claims that the trails will all be snowed in. mc offers to take care of you as a doctor should and treats your wounds and seems to be rather friendly. However, while he is away hiking to the nearest gas station by foot you see on tv that there is a murder still on the run, the background is a surgeon and a small discription and you realize- the man who seems to be caring for your wounds is the psychopath. This is just about mc wanting to figure out why he feels no empathy nor the same emotions as most do. He can mimic them, but he tends to your wounds and you don't know whether he wants to kill you or kiss you at this point.

after going to bed one night, you awaken to be in the middle of a village somewhere in Europe. You seem to know the language, however, in the middle of the night you don't know what the hell is happening. However, in the dark there is a creature feeding on a human. A wolf-like creature with amber eyes, a tall lanky body, and a very sharp row of teeth covered in blood. When you try to get away the creature seemingly pins you and just stares at you. It doesn't seem to kill you- but before he could actually do anything the villagers awaken. When spotted by a villager the creature disappears and now you are surrounded by villagers questioning why the monster didn't kill you.

mc is that said creature. He hides himself within the village as a blacksmith, but he has been enamored by you. A woman who seemingly appeared out of no where. He knows everyone within this disgusting village, but you are new and you seem to be more... kind. The villagers have been haunted by mc for centuries, ever since they lynched his lover he had never stopped his hunt for them. Tormenting them and picking them off at times. He sees you- the perfect image of his lover. Yet, he fears that you have no memory and he cant risk his identity being found out. Especially when another man seems to take interest in your charcter as well will be extremely hard to keep himself in control.

(also i like this music to imagine the villagers perspective of the werewolf creature. its so dark c:

The king holds no empathy or love for anything, but every king needs an heir. After constant battles and wars he must find an heir in case he were to die. When his army infiltrates a city he finds a woman fighting his men in order to protect a few of the citizens his interests peek. This noble woman had taken up a sword to defend the defenseless and though he could give two shits about the citizens he admired her bravery. He would take over the city, kill their Lord and steal this woman as his own. Yet, there comes the more political aspect. Now she has seen what the king already does to his own citizens. They are heavily taxed, beaten, and thrown away like rats. She must try to raise the moral of the citizens, whether that is taking coin from king and giving it to the poor. Their personalities clash, but slowly he might fall apart maybe? I like the idea that the King will still kill citizens in front of her and eventually it'll be a slow burn romance c:

(this is also the music I enjoyed for this post c:

a mage is simply, living alone in a modest house which he just bought recently. He works as a "Human Resources", but that just means that if humans are involved with anything magic related he has to be the one to deal with them. Normally it's erasing their memory and letting them walk away.

however, when living among a neighborhood full of humans he runs across a tricky situation. a human has witnessed a situation where a mage had disappeared right infront of a young woman. Now, he has to work on his day off and tries to erase yc's memory and yet- he can't. yc is shocked, confused and quite honestly scared to know that the world held magic like in the books. Now faced with a situation where no the type of magic he tries to use on you, you can't simply forget and he is actually revealing more magic to you.

Now imagine him sitting with his head in his hands as you simply sit in a stool kicking your feet happily. It's when things get more interesting, the more magic is revealed to you the stranger things got. Now a group of mages is already destroying his home to get to this girl, no matter if mc is a government employee for the council, they attempt to kill him and kidnap her. Now on the run with yc, you seem to be able to use small magic the more you're exposed to it. For example, you can light a small fire within your palm, or you able to make shadows move.

thennn we could probably think about stuff later.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back