• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ, ๐™ž๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ (๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข!)

dead name

โ€œGuess Iโ€™ll go eat worms!โ€
Introduction

heya. the nameโ€™s dead name. or, username, in this case, as iโ€™m still kinda wary of sharing my irl name online. but aside from that, i am currently in search for an rp partner! of course, this will be 1x1, and as preference, i am more into fandom roleplays, but iโ€™m always open to crossovers or oc x canon.

below is a following list of fandoms that iโ€™m into

Fandoms

Homestuck (really into as of late!)
Creepypasta
Trevor Henderson (really into as of late!)
Night in the Woods
Pokรฉmon
Supernatural
Lucifer
Marvel (to some extent)
South Park
Hazbin/Helluva (to some extent)
Beastars
Laika (those behind Coraline, ParaNorman, etc.)
Sonic

and of course, i am open to hearing your ideas/seeing you list of fandoms to choose from.

Roleplay

as far as roleplaying goes, i am very adaptable and can adjust to my partnerโ€™s writing style, although novella is a tad bit difficult for me. at minimum i can write about 5-6 sentences to 3-4 paragraphs. i also prefer to roleplay in third person, without the use of * or one-liners (nothing against one-liners, just not my cup of tea).

most of the characters that i tend to roleplay are male, although iโ€™m not above roleplaying as a female if youโ€™re comfortable with that. same goes for +18, as iโ€™m open to roleplaying with those aged 18 and above, and plots that involve dark/morbid topics (death, violence, alcohol/drug abuse, etc.). but please, nothing NSFW.

and i am willing to do long-term!

Conclusion

so, after reading through, just know that those are my interests and limits, and that iโ€™m able to work something out if thereโ€™s anything else you see fit.

look forward to rping with ya.

I see you have great tastes, would you like to discuss: lucifer, marvel or hellau boss/hazbin?

Goodness when was the last time I saw a Homestucker? Anyway, hey, nice to meet you, would love to try out a Homestuck or Sonic rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back