• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In search of MxM romance. So many settings!

END
Hi all!

I am on the search again!

I write between one and five paragraphs on average per post and consider myself to be somewhat literate. Or at least entertaining. I prefer my partners to be adults. I feel a certain amount of maturity comes with age. There are some very talented and capable young people out there but I find myself connecting better with older writers.

I love some good drama. Heartbreaks, deception, true love confessions, rejections and reveals. Can't get enough of it. I like to play a cast of characters to add to the chaos.

I'm kind of a history nerd. I really enjoy plots set in past eras and having to do my homework in order to stay as accurate as possible. When I say accurate I mean the best we can while still making it fun. That's kind of my own personal kink and I understand that it doesn't always fit everyone's style but I thought I would put that out there.

I also enjoy lighter, slice of life plots. High schools, weddings, vacations, ect. As well as darker themes that involve drug use, mental health issues, and underground cultures.

I am not terribly gifted with fantasy settings and 'powers', though I wish I was. However, that does not mean I am not interested. If you are willing to guide me through your vision of the setting I will be all over it.

I usually play the more dominant character but I can play submissive as well. Honestly, most of my characters are a little of both. However, each character evolves with the story and never stays as stagnant as a character page would suggest. So I hope you don't mind if I go over some of the personalities I enjoy playing the most. Please keep in mind I can adapt these character types to any age range, setting, relationship, etc.

1. Party boy with a heart of gold: He has lots of friends. The term 'friends' used lightly. He is popular, attractive, athletic, charismatic but not the most intelligent and he trusts easily which opens him up to be taken advantage of and manipulated. All he really wants is to have a good time.

2. Party boy who has no heart: He is here to indulge. Whether that means. Drugs, alcohol, sex or just plain old stirring the sh!t. He can come off as the bad guy pretty quickly but really he is just misguided and insecure. While he has many friends they are a lot like him and always looking out for number one.

3. Quiet intelligent type: A well-read and very intelligent man he finds most other people below him. Socializing is a chore and he tends to keep to himself though being alone is depressing and daunting. So he finds himself being attracted to social people. The ones that seem to fit into any situation seamlessly.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you! Please PM me if interested.

Last edited:
SUP
so, I read this top to bottom and HOLY HECK
does this fit a lot of the stuff I enjoy and like (also the research thing, I can do that for months if asked)

And I have a whole cast of characters that we could talk about and see what you want to play with! (Also based a little bit on my mood and what I want to play as well.)

Oh wow, I am a geek for BOTH the 1920s-1930s era and the mid-late 1800s!
I might need to brush up a bit beforehand, but I have a lot of characters to pick and choose from if you’re still looking (: I’d like to say I’m pretty adaptable to whatever.

yoooo i'm down for anything honestly
do you have a particular time period you're craving? i'd really like to do idea 2, the party boy with no heart. i've got an idea for a pretty cool character

I really love idea two. Message me if it's still open, you sound like an amazing person to roleplay with!

hello!! all three of your typicals sound pretty fun! any that you would like to use in something more? i like to make plots around characters
i have an idea that involves "powers" ; maybe one that involves fake boyfriend for a wedding; time travel; regular travel maybe on a cruise (OOH i have a really good idea for if you want to your your listed #2 character type)
im open to suggesting! please let me know!

Heyo! I'd be so happy to talk with ya more about your ideas and such, it sounds like we could really have some fun together!~

Hi all!

I am on the search again!

I write between one and five paragraphs on average per post and consider myself to be somewhat literate. Or at least entertaining. I prefer my partners to be adults. I feel a certain amount of maturity comes with age. There are some very talented and capable young people out there but I find myself connecting better with older writers.

I love some good drama. Heartbreaks, deception, true love confessions, rejections and reveals. Can't get enough of it. I like to play a cast of characters to add to the chaos.

I'm kind of a history nerd. I really enjoy plots set in past eras and having to do my homework in order to stay as accurate as possible. When I say accurate I mean the best we can while still making it fun. That's kind of my own personal kink and I understand that it doesn't always fit everyone's style but I thought I would put that out there.

I also enjoy lighter, slice of life plots. High schools, weddings, vacations, ect. As well as darker themes that involve drug use, mental health issues, and underground cultures.

I am not terribly gifted with fantasy settings and 'powers', though I wish I was. However, that does not mean I am not interested. If you are willing to guide me through your vision of the setting I will be all over it.

I usually play the more dominant character but I can play submissive as well. Honestly, most of my characters are a little of both. However, each character evolves with the story and never stays as stagnant as a character page would suggest. So I hope you don't mind if I go over some of the personalities I enjoy playing the most. Please keep in mind I can adapt these character types to any age range, setting, relationship, etc.

1. Party boy with a heart of gold: He has lots of friends. The term 'friends' used lightly. He is popular, attractive, athletic, charismatic but not the most intelligent and he trusts easily which opens him up to be taken advantage of and manipulated. All he really wants is to have a good time.

2. Party boy who has no heart: He is here to indulge. Whether that means. Drugs, alcohol, sex or just plain old stirring the sh!t. He can come off as the bad guy pretty quickly but really he is just misguided and insecure. While he has many friends they are a lot like him and always looking out for number one.

3. Quiet intelligent type: A well-read and very intelligent man he finds most other people below him. Socializing is a chore and he tends to keep to himself though being alone is depressing and daunting. So he finds himself being attracted to social people. The ones that seem to fit into any situation seamlessly.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi! I am very interested! Pm me?​

Howdy! I'd absolutely love to talk more about these ideas, especially w/ the time period thing? I love researching time periods so that sounds like so much fun! I can be a little late with responding since I'm still in classes, but if you're interested I'd love to talk more c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back