• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In search of long-term 1x1 partners

EmberYouth

almost always confused
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• » Can write at least two decent sized paragraphs per post. In case of writer's block, one paragraph.
    » Lack experience playing MxM and FxF, but more than willing to try. Preference to MxF.
    » Don't mind dark themes and don't really have any triggers, but will let you know if something does trigger me unexpectedly.
    » Familiar with playing both genders, but willing to double if you want.
    » I play only OCs, I don't like messing with canon characters. This also means that I'm open to only OC x OC roleplays.
    » Love including romance in all plots, but it should not be the main focus of the roleplay.

Feel free to reply here or PM me if anything interests you!

Last edited:
Ooh, really interested in the arranged marriage and frenemies to lovers one! Also love the single parent idea. Are you open to combining?

Bump~
I've got a few requests so far, but I'm still pretty much craving YouTubers AU, D:BH and Vampire Academy.

hey, would you be interested in doing a kingsman roleplay?? I'm craving an Eggsy x OC or Hartwin roleplay.
I would love to do one, but I roleplay only OC x OC (although in hindsight, that was an error on my part, since I didn't specify that requirement clearly). I'm still open to have a Kingsman roleplay if both of us have OCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back