• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In Search of K-Pop Roleplayers

TheSkilledKookie

Jeon Jungkook
Hello fellow K-Pop peeps~

I see that you stumble across this! I am looking for people that are into kpop and willing to roleplay! The bands that I am more familiar with are BTS and GOT7 as in roleplaying. I do listen to other kpop bands, but I am not sure how to roleplay as the members in other kpop bands.

Comment below. Tell me if you are interested in doing one. Also, tell me which band you want to do and what character you want to be. Tell me if you want to just do it with me or do it as a group.

I am interested!! I would like to do a BTS rp and as for who I would like to rp as, it would probably have to be Jin or Jimin. I would like to do a one on one rp.

Hey I'm interested in doing a BTS rp with you. I usually will rp as Jungkook but I'm up for any member. I also prefer 1 on 1 rping.

Hello! I would love to rp with you. I am interested in both groups, so you're welcome to choose. In BTS I usually play Taehyung, and in GOT7 I prefer Mark or Yugyeom.
I would like a 1 on 1 roleplay.

Hello~ Are you still looking? I am looking for a RP with the group INFINITE. We can double of course. I am looking for someone to play Sunggyu~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back