• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy In Search of Captain Fitz

How frustrated was I making this BBCode stuff work?

• a hunnit possent

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • flaming mad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

In a time of need for Greybin, the people clamor for a savior

...and is it damnable indeed that any villager of any mindset may believe the deceit! The Suebian want not to make peace with us, they strive to pacify us! As it is not obvious enough, have there been any towns in the Realm of Man that share out fate? That submitted willingly to the Suebian Cheats and have remained intact? I say nay.
Captain Fitz
Shall it be in such dignity of any people to resist such reasonable enterprise? The Suebian Greats, a true force for change in this world, is nothing to be feared. But resistance is but a harshness to our undertakings. With resistance, with this harshness to what is right, must be returned with harshness.
Lord Crowder, commandant of Suebian Greats

Alas where may the story begin?
Captain Fitz is a brave man to venture out into the unknown alone. Yet perhaps he may also be stupid. Having left his town, the famed mandeparted on an expedition away from the comfort of home, and perhaps he has lost his way. But the village of Greybin needs him more than ever. For you see, the world is but unstable, in dire need of protection. Greybin, most importantly, risks its independence from the ever-growing influence of the Suebian Greats, a powerful monarchy that resides on the Westernmost part of the realm. It's tendrils of control stretch, forever growing, far into the Realm of Man. But Fitz, in his most needed hour, simply left. He left a clue as to where he went, a small note that read:

Dearest friends, It is indeed time to announce I shall be taking a journey. It is one of personal endeavor, one that I wish very much so to travel alone. If I am not back in a fortnight, it is indeed to be a cause of concern. If I ever shall find myself lost, there is a river that goes by no name. My path begins there, follow it to its source, and perhaps I may be found.
Captain Fitz

His wax seal was pressed for verification, knowing the parchment to be quite real.

But the journey, as it appears, is longer than one could ever have imagined. It is a journey of unmistakable distance and intrigue, through lands so pristine and pure, one would surely admire the grandeur. But there are other creatures among these woods as well. Fairies, witches, tree elves. However, Fitz is but a pious and peaceful man. His recommendations and actions perhaps divide many of these creatures. Some may perhaps delight in aiding the locating of Captain Fitz, others may be quite malicious in the attempts. But indeed these forests are quite threatened too, as the Suebian Greats have a foothold in these forests, or rather aspire to control them.

Alas, the gracious and needy thus embark in search of Captain Fitz.

• Well hello all once again! Yes I totally am doing my own RP. Apologies for the terrible quality of the BBCode, I tried my best. Alas, this RP is an adventure story based on locating a much-needed captain Fitz, a divisive ad elusive character. For characters, I am looking for: villagers going on the quest to find Fitz, Suebian Greats equally in pursuit of scouting the party, and forest creatures that may help either side. Fitz is not an option, as I will be sort of leading the groups down a path with the clues.

Last edited:
I'm interested!
Please let me know if you'll do this Roleplay. :)
Sounds like a pretty good plot so far, although I suggest a different shade of green. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back