• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In Search of an Adventure!

Hey, I’m Katzchen! Some of my older friends here on the internet call me Moth (bc of an old username from an old RP site). Honestly, call me whatever you like!

As for Me as a Roleplayer, here are some things I DO and DON’T do:

I DO:
  • Enjoy worldbuilding
  • Playing Original Characters
  • Doubling
  • Mxf and fxf pairings
  • Working collaboratively with my partner on the plot
  • Like longer replies (3-5 or more paragraphs)
  • Drama, horror, gore, and darker subjects as long as they still follow site rules
  • Slow burn romances mixed in with other plot lines
  • Enjoy OOC with my partners and, in fact, prefer it!
  • Supernatural, fantasy, horror, dystopian, adventure, etc.
  • Like to RP fandoms (in the sense that the world is used but not cannon characters)
  • Like to see an example of my partner’s writing to get a feel for their style and see if our writing will work together)
  • PREFER if my partner is 18+ (nothing against you guys but I’m 20 and would prefer to roleplay with people closer my age)
I DON’T:
  • Like to do all the work and planning of the plot on my own, pls help with that dudes
  • Just jumping in with no planning
  • Slice of life plots
  • Plots based ONLY on romance
  • Short replies (1 paragraph or less)
  • Constant berating for replies (depending on my time and how interested I am, I can respond multiple times a day or twice a week)

Now, here are some things I am interested in roleplaying!

GENRES:
  • Supernatural
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Dystopian
  • Sci-fi
  • Space pirates
  • Regular pirates
FANDOMS:
  • Books
  • Wolf by Wolf
  • The 5th Wave
  • The Golem and the Djinn
  • The Illuminae Files
  • Video Games
  • Uncharted
  • Tomb Raider
  • The Last of US
  • Jak and Daxter
  • TV Shows/Movies
  • Supernatural
  • How to Train Your Dragon
  • Godzilla
  • Disney’s Aladdin
  • Disney’s Treasure Planet
  • Dreamwork’s Road to El Dorado
  • Dreamwork’s Sinbad
  • Dreamwork's She-Ra
PLOTS:
  • Arabian Nights:
    • Muse A is a young woman living on the streets of a bustling city located in the Arabian Desert. Orphaned and alone for many years, she learned to steal for survival. One day the city is attacked by a group of bandits, thugs and, thieves. At first Muse A sees this as a Godsend. She is able to steal alongside them in the chaos. That is until the thieves turn on her as well, stealing a precious heirloom of hers given to her by a loved one, her only possession of any value. In the days to follow she is left injured and healing from a scrabble with one of the thieves, Muse B. Rumors spread of who the thieves were and the tale of The Forty Thieves spreads through the kingdom like wildfire. Muse A finds herself one day in the marketplace face to face with the thief who injured her before, Muse B. Though Muse B escapes, Muse A is able to track him and consequently, follows him back to the Thieves’ hideout. Managing to find her way inside she is soon discovered by the other 39 thieves who corner her. As per the code of the Thieves she is to be killed for finding their hideout. That or she is forced into a fight to the death with one of the members which will decide her fate, join the thieves, or die trying. Many of the thieves think it best to let her die instead. But just when the knife is put to her throat, Muse B stands in her favor. Let her fight. But what happens when the king of Thieves pins Muse A and Muse B against each other?
    • (Now I have more ideas for this plot including magic and possibly a djinn. I also believe it can adapted to include 2 more characters if need be.

ALSO; if you don’t see anything you’re particularly thrilled about on here, shoot me a PM and let me know if you have your own ideas or plots! I may be interested In them!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back