• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In search of an adventure (looking for partners)

Ellyfish

Professional Disappointment
Hello! Thank you for clicking on my post. I'll make it quick to read.

What to expect from me:

- quick, 1-4 paragraph responses. I dont write that much, but I always give something to respond to unless you dont provide me something or I'm lost in the rp
- ooc chat. Im very friendly. Send me pics of your pets, memes. I want it all
- i NEVER judge. If you have a weird request im all ears, just can't guarantee ill do it. I may not be experienced enough to do so
- I love dark and mature themes. I do like fluffy/ light hearted moments though!
- I like to consider myself literate in the English language. But I do make typos. A lot actually

What I am looking for:
- someone who can create the world with me! I had a few partners who made me make the whole thing. For certain rps Im ok with it, as it might be a fandom only Im familiar with. But please help me
- age doesnt really matter, some minors are better than adults, but i prefer 16+. 18+ even better.
- someone who can handle multiple chatacters, and preferrably both male and female. If you can't, for certain rps im ok with it
- PLEASE DONT LEAVE WITHOUT A WORD! I have to constantly look for partners because people just.... disappear. Life gets in the way I know but say something! I am guilty of doing it too but I come back. I always do. Poke me everyday if needed.

Now the rps! I provided a few descriptions for those than can be the base for original plots or fandom AUs

Ones in bold are ones im craving. *'s I have some kind of plot in mind

Movies:
  • *Raya and the Last Dragon
  • Almost any Pixar movie
  • Harry Potter
  • Zootopia
  • *Coraline
  • Jurassic Park
  • Battle for Terra
  • Wreck-it Ralph (1 and 2)
  • Almost any disney movie
  • *How to train your dragon
(If you have an idea how to do any of the following im down.)
  • Howl's moving Castle

• Spirited Away
  • Ponyo
Anime:
  • Demon Slayer (convince me)
  • Yuri! On Ice
  • Ouran Highschool host club
  • Fruits Basket
  • Mirai Nikki
  • Assassination Classroom
  • Death Note
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Black Butler
  • Noragami
  • Soul Eater
  • *Attack on titan
  • Danganronpa (still in the process of watching it)

TV Shows:
  • Bojack Horseman
  • Total Drama Island
  • Amazing world of Gumball
  • Gravity Falls
  • Infinity Train
  • Adventure time (somewhat familiar)
  • Switched at birth
  • A series of unfortunate events
  • NCIS
  • Law and Order
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Criminal Minds
Video Games (some good for original plots):
  • Five nights at freddy's (if you have an idea I'm down. never done one before)
  • Fallout 4
  • Mystic Messenger
  • *Fire Emblem: Fates/Awakening (Dragons, magic, medieval)
  • Skyrim (Dragons, magic, fantasy, medieval)
  • *Detroit: Become Human
  • *Undertale (you fell underground in a world of monsters and need to find your way back to the surface)
  • Dragon Age (origins) (magic, fantasy)
  • Dragon Inquisition
  • *Subnautica (stranded on an alien planet)
  • Animal Crossing (more slice of life here)
  • Portal 1 and 2 (You are a test subject that is trying to escape a lab that is being controlled by an AI)
  • *Pikmin (stranded on an alien planet)
  • Far Cry 5
  • The Outer Worlds
  • *MASS EFFECT (A race of machines come to eradicate all life in the milky way galaxy every 50,000. It's getting close to that time and its up to you to stop them)
  • *Harvest Moon (slice of life)
  • *Starcraft (space, sci-fi, you land on a hostile planet, mission: gather resources and colonize it, earth is gone)
  • *Stardew Valley (got a TON of ideas for this, slice of life)
Original Plot Genres:

• Slice of life (family, highschool, college. Look in games for some ideas. I got some there)
  • Zombie apocalypse
  • Nuclear apocalypse
  • Medieval kingdoms at war

I hope you found something you might be interested in, and if you got any ideas, I am all ears!
If we get serious enough, I do art, and I'd love to draw our characters!

Please note I only rp through discord. Easier and more organized that way <3

Okay you got my attention with quite a few of your options XD

Raya, D:BH, HTTYD, GF, Zootopia, are all something I would be down to RP I even have my own plots for D:BH, GF, and Zootopia my discord is Zym#5515 (discord gives me issues when trying to add people so usually its best if you add me first lol)

Okay you got my attention with quite a few of your options XD

Raya, D:BH, HTTYD, GF, Zootopia, are all something I would be down to RP I even have my own plots for D:BH, GF, and Zootopia my discord is Zym#5515 (discord gives me issues when trying to add people so usually its best if you add me first lol)
Added on discord for further discussion!

Are you still interested in the Stardew Valley plot(s)? I would adore some oc +/x oc stardew content !!!

Hi I'm scarlett, would you be interested in a Avatar (blue aliens) rp? If your not to busy of course 😊

Hey there!

I'm certainly interested in doing some plotting for a Detroit: Become Human thread! Just PM me whenever ya get a chance!

Hey there!

I'm certainly interested in doing some plotting for a Detroit: Become Human thread! Just PM me whenever ya get a chance!
Hello! I'd love to but it seems I can't message you or even look at your profile. PM me please!

Hello! Thank you for clicking on my post. I'll make it quick to read.

What to expect from me:

- quick, 1-4 paragraph responses. I dont write that much, but I always give something to respond to unless you dont provide me something or I'm lost in the rp
- ooc chat. Im very friendly. Send me pics of your pets, memes. I want it all
- i NEVER judge. If you have a weird request im all ears, just can't guarantee ill do it. I may not be experienced enough to do so
- I love dark and mature themes. I do like fluffy/ light hearted moments though!
- I like to consider myself literate in the English language. But I do make typos. A lot actually

What I am looking for:
- someone who can create the world with me! I had a few partners who made me make the whole thing. For certain rps Im ok with it, as it might be a fandom only Im familiar with. But please help me
- age doesnt really matter, some minors are better than adults, but i prefer 16+. 18+ even better.
- someone who can handle multiple chatacters, and preferrably both male and female. If you can't, for certain rps im ok with it
- PLEASE DONT LEAVE WITHOUT A WORD! I have to constantly look for partners because people just.... disappear. Life gets in the way I know but say something! I am guilty of doing it too but I come back. I always do. Poke me everyday if needed.

Now the rps! I provided a few descriptions for those than can be the base for original plots or fandom AUs

Ones in bold are ones im craving. *'s I have some kind of plot in mind

Movies:
  • *Raya and the Last Dragon
  • Almost any Pixar movie
  • Harry Potter
  • Zootopia
  • *Coraline
  • Jurassic Park
  • Battle for Terra
  • Wreck-it Ralph (1 and 2)
  • Almost any disney movie
  • *How to train your dragon
(If you have an idea how to do any of the following im down.)
  • Howl's moving Castle

• Spirited Away
  • Ponyo
Anime:
  • Demon Slayer (convince me)
  • Yuri! On Ice
  • Ouran Highschool host club
  • Fruits Basket
  • Mirai Nikki
  • Assassination Classroom
  • Death Note
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Black Butler
  • Noragami
  • Soul Eater
  • *Attack on titan
  • Danganronpa (still in the process of watching it)

TV Shows:
  • Bojack Horseman
  • Total Drama Island
  • Amazing world of Gumball
  • Gravity Falls
  • Infinity Train
  • Adventure time (somewhat familiar)
  • Switched at birth
  • A series of unfortunate events
  • NCIS
  • Law and Order
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Criminal Minds
Video Games (some good for original plots):
  • Five nights at freddy's (if you have an idea I'm down. never done one before)
  • Fallout 4
  • Mystic Messenger
  • *Fire Emblem: Fates/Awakening (Dragons, magic, medieval)
  • Skyrim (Dragons, magic, fantasy, medieval)
  • *Detroit: Become Human
  • *Undertale (you fell underground in a world of monsters and need to find your way back to the surface)
  • Dragon Age (origins) (magic, fantasy)
  • Dragon Inquisition
  • *Subnautica (stranded on an alien planet)
  • Animal Crossing (more slice of life here)
  • Portal 1 and 2 (You are a test subject that is trying to escape a lab that is being controlled by an AI)
  • *Pikmin (stranded on an alien planet)
  • Far Cry 5
  • The Outer Worlds
  • *MASS EFFECT (A race of machines come to eradicate all life in the milky way galaxy every 50,000. It's getting close to that time and its up to you to stop them)
  • *Harvest Moon (slice of life)
  • *Starcraft (space, sci-fi, you land on a hostile planet, mission: gather resources and colonize it, earth is gone)
  • *Stardew Valley (got a TON of ideas for this, slice of life)
Original Plot Genres:

• Slice of life (family, highschool, college. Look in games for some ideas. I got some there)
  • Zombie apocalypse
  • Nuclear apocalypse
  • Medieval kingdoms at war

I hope you found something you might be interested in, and if you got any ideas, I am all ears!
If we get serious enough, I do art, and I'd love to draw our characters!

Please note I only rp through discord. Easier and more organized that way <3

Hey there! Sorry to bother you but I’d be up for something exploring Raya and the Last Dragon cause I just saw that and OuO or possibly something with Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley ^^

I'm interested in doing an original story with you :D
I have a world if you would be interested in checking it out (It needs some fleshing out as well, and we could totally do that together ^_^)

Hey there! Sorry to bother you but I’d be up for something exploring Raya and the Last Dragon cause I just saw that and OuO or possibly something with Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley ^^
I'm interested in doing an original story with you :D
I have a world if you would be interested in checking it out (It needs some fleshing out as well, and we could totally do that together ^_^)
PM'd you both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back