• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dewdonuts

Magic Eight Ball
So basically I'm looking for roleplayers. Preferably FxM, literate/semi-lit, storybased, fantasy romance roleplay.

Anime/manga fandoms I'm in: HunterXHunter, Black Butler, Ouran Host Club, Saiki K, Seven Deadly Sins, Kamisama Kiss, Black Bird, Beastars, Aggretsuko, and One Punch Man.

I also like the Harry Potter, V for Vendetta, My Little Pony, Assassins Creed (specifically Black Flag), Marvel, DC, and Adventure Time fandoms (I'm sure there's more but that's what I can think of off the top of my head)

I'm okay with original characters, since I also play as an OC most of the time. I am able to play as a guy but overall, I prefer male roleplay partners. :^)
I do make drawings and such for the roleplay to add visuals for scenes or characters, it's easier for me to draw my partner's character if they play a canon character but I do make an attempt to draw OCs to the best of my ability :^)
(PS, I am terrible at drawing animals or fursonas but I'm trying!!! A lot!)

I'd rather roleplay on here but I also have Discord, so just DM me if you need my Discord tag

Last edited:
I would say yes but im not literate, im looking for someone to rp as saiki k for my oc, and im female

Users who are viewing this thread

Back