• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

willoww

Willow tree ~
Hello all,

I am currently beginning a new search for another long term partner.
Im looking for someone who is at least 18+ as I am 21 :)
I enjoy many genres ranging from action to romance to fantasy and most things in between.
I write strictly in the third person past tense and in the female perspective (fxf and fxm are both fine)
I tend to write a bit longer than two paragraphs depending on what I am given from my partner but do not expect an entire novel if that is not your thing. I do, however, ask that you give me something to work with instead of one sentence replies. I also do not expect total and complete proper grammar or spelling as we are all human.
I’ve had an itch to do a romance role play that I had started but never got to see through to the end so if you are interested let me know!

If anyone is interested in picking up a new partner, feel free to reply here or send me a PM with an introduction and we can discuss ideas.

What was the scene that you've been wanting to do?
Having something to work off of would be nice~

Howdy there! I’m interested in what you have though I wonder if you would mind if it was a male x transgender woman?

I’m also fine with basic M/F pairing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back