• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

✿ In Search of a 1x1 Partner ✿

Inactive Ahri

kill me❣

Hello! I'm going to start this thread off by letting you know a little bit about me. I am 16, almost 17 and and a semi-advanced role player. I started role playing on a site called OtakuZone when I was 11. Sadly the site was shut down, and I was in need of a new place to role play. I tried various websites, apps, and even went on Instagram to try and role play. I struggled to find users who were active and who put the same effort into their writing/story development as I did. My ideal role play partner will be active, help develop a story, be able to play a NPC if necessary (I will do the same), and a few more requirements that I will put below.

1. Active! Try to reply at least once every day/every other day. More often than that is also appreciated, as I find this very fun. I will be on hiatus June 14th-19th, as I am going to be at camp.

2. Literate, third person, and a decent length. I'm not asking that you wrote a book, but a paragraph or more is nice. 4+ lines, but I strongly encourage more. If there aren't many, I'll try my best to pick it up. We're partners!

3. You help me develop the plot. I don't want to feel like I'm controlling everything, that way it's more fun for the both of us.

4. Mature role play, however abide the rules. I don't mind swearing and violence as long as you don't mind me doing it as well!

5. No power play/Mary Sues.

6. If you become bored, or want to change something let me know. If you want to quit, let me know that as well.

7. I prefer MxF and playing the female role, as I'm not as experienced as a male role. (working on that for the future!) if you absolutely have to have the female role, it has to be a very good plot.

With that being said, here are some of the pairings/plots I have in mind. I like slice of life/modern with a little fantasy.

rival gang leader x rival gang member

detective x detective/boss

human x vampire

bounty hunter x criminal

band singer x manager

These are only a few, I know ; u ; but I wanted to hear suggestions as well!! If you have any ideas, please let me know!

p.s. at the moment I have not been registered for 24 hours, and can not PM. sooooo for now, I'll reply to you in the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested! I just have one question on the female role. I was wondering if maybe we can both play both of the roles? I role played on this other website which I did a lot and it seemed okay with a lot of people and I'm doing that here also! And, I have a couple plots and topics I can give you?

deception said:
I'm interested! I just have one question on the female role. I was wondering if maybe we can both play both of the roles? I role played on this other website which I did a lot and it seemed okay with a lot of people and I'm doing that here also! And, I have a couple plots and topics I can give you?
Sure, I would be down to try that. And go ahead! I'm open to everything.

Yeah of course that's fine with me! Would you like to do this on another thread because you can't pm yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deception said:
Yeah of course that's fine with me! Would you like to do this on another thread because you can't pm yet?
The role play itself? or discussing it?

Kyaa! I'm also an OtakuZone person. Ah~ I miss that place... too bad it went down. They have a temporary site open while they're working on the new one. I'm kinda hoping it's as good as the first one... Anyway, I'm pretty interested. Are you still open?

DreamBeat said:
Kyaa! I'm also an OtakuZone person. Ah~ I miss that place... too bad it went down. They have a temporary site open while they're working on the new one. I'm kinda hoping it's as good as the first one... Anyway, I'm pretty interested. Are you still open?
Yes, still open! And yeah, I'm a member of the site, but it's been a few years and no one is really consistently active.

Hiya! I have been logged in this site for a while but today was the first day I checked it out and I'm looking for a good rp partner and so far I think our terms agree with each other but I'm not really sure what number five is. I might ask you about an idea I have if we were to rp together meaning directions to go with the story. I like to and check in if it's alright with you. I don't mind playing female characters or NPC's for a bit, but I don't think I can quite place myself in a female role yet, it seems fake if I play it. So I prefer male but will take anything handed. And if you don't mind I was wondering if we might come up with some idea together.

ConCon said:
Hiya! I have been logged in this site for a while but today was the first day I checked it out and I'm looking for a good rp partner and so far I think our terms agree with each other but I'm not really sure what number five is. I might ask you about an idea I have if we were to rp together meaning directions to go with the story. I like to and check in if it's alright with you. I don't mind playing female characters or NPC's for a bit, but I don't think I can quite place myself in a female role yet, it seems fake if I play it. So I prefer male but will take anything handed. And if you don't mind I was wondering if we might come up with some idea together.
Number 5 refers to perfect characters and one person controlling the rp. I would love to come up with an idea for a role play together!

ConCon said:
Definitely!
Ok well first off, is your account over 24 hours old? If so, we can Pm after you make six more posts. The easiest way to do that is by going to the intros and just welcome people.

Ah I'm sorry to post again but I'm having trouble pming I think I went over ten? I'm not quite sure or where you look to check your post count...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back