• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In search for RP Partners for my JoJo Oc(specifically La Squadra), Destiny 2 Oc, and original plots!

Tenshia

I miss Melone and Cayde 6
Greetings! I am currently on the look for more partners who are perfectly fine with ocs for either fandom or original plot rps.

General Rules for RPs
1. I usually write a paragraph or more so please be able to send the same length (I’m alright with occasional one liners since I know it’s hard to think of a reply sometimes but please don’t make it a habit).
2. Absolutely no smut.
3. If you want romance in the rp,(especially if it’s a canon x oc interaction), I would prefer if both our characters has development and chemistry between them/ slowburn. If we both think that our characters should be in a relationship then we can make the romance a sub-plot, however, please don’t be angry when I say no to it as I also take my character’s personality into account. For ships, I do MxF and FxF.
4. Due to my internet and my procrastination habits, my replies will be either quick or take some time. Please be patient.
5. Not really a rule but I love angst so it would be nice if we both agree to make our characters suffer.
6. If you need to talk in OOC, don’t hesitate to message me on my Discord but please comment your tag first. Tenshia#7452

Let’s start with fandoms. The fandoms I’m currently in the mood in for is my JoJo OC named Ciliegia Albero, a member of La Squadra, and my Destiny 2 OC named Mesra Xaan, a female Awoken Hunter. I can also do aus for either fandoms.
Moving on to original plots, I have prepared a map and lore for each one of them.

Plot 1.
Genres: Fluff (family), adventure, fantasy, and angst.
> Two siblings from noble birth runs away from home. The eldest (y/c) wanting to escape from the heavy responsibility as heir their father has placed on them, while the youngest (m/c) wishes to escape from an arranged marriage with a man she does not love. The two siblings must now adjust to a life so different from their previously luxurious lifestyle and find a way to survive while avoiding getting captured by slave traders or being brought back to their estranged father.
Notes: Your character can be either a male or female.

Plot 2. (Warning! This rp contains violence but I will only imply or tone it down as much as I can if you are uncomfortable with it)
Genres: Action, angst, fantasy, adventure.
>
After the fall of their kingdom, the Phensian army are imprisoned in a fort where abuse and neglect from prison guards are common place, but when a band of pirates attack the fort two young knights are given the chance to escape the hell they’ve been forced into. Lost in a country where people of their citizenship are hunted down and killed, the two must find a way to survive and escape to another country.
Note: Your character can be either a male or female.

I’m so sorry for the long post! I hope to create a rp with you soon!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back