• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings In Search for Partners~

Moirae Kleiven

Hello~ I'm searching for a long-term partner who can contribute to the following plots I've listed down below.

[OC] MxM or MxF

A little something about me:
  • I'm already 22 years old with 7+ years of roleplay experience
  • Uses 3rd POV, past tense, and tons of NPCs to spice up the plots
  • A big sucker for world-building, and character developments.
  • My reply length usually varies and it averages around 300-1300+ word count depending on my mood but I'd like to veer away from all the wordiness for now since I got pretty worn out with novella-style length. Don't worry, I can still write a decent amount of paragraphs if the situation calls for it.
  • What irks me most most are people who god-mod, and those who forces my character to reciprocate their feelings, so please just don't.
  • I LOVE communicating with my partners be it related to the roleplay per se or anything under the sun.
  • I prefer using a female protagonist in a MxF setting, but I'm pretty flexible when it comes to MxM.
What I'm looking for in a partner:
  • 18+ years of age
  • 3rd POV; Has decent literacy -- uses proper capitalizations, and punctuations
  • Anime/Semi-realistic face claims of characters only
  • Can control multiple NPCs
  • Willing to share their ideas to liven things up and keep the flow going. Most of my characters are pretty hard to handle so it would be nice if you can get them off their high horse ^^
Plot Ideas:
  1. A Tale of Two Lovers - Lovers from the Victorian Era; scorned by fate as they try to hide their relationship due to the social status (and gender for MxM): one being part of the royal family, while the being a royal servant. Unfortunately for them, their paths were already carved in stone and it will never be a happy ending no matter how much they struggle. However, it seems like destiny has given them another chance as the two were reborn in the modern era with no memories of each other and the only thing that they share in common is this small "lingering feeling of incompleteness".
  2. Switcheroo - What would happen if you wake up one morning in an unfamiliar place only to find out that your soul was switched in your arch nemesis' body? A typical scenario in a shoujo manga and yet it happened in real life as two high schoolers/ colleagues, who are polar opposites of each and has been aiming for each other's throats ever since the day they met, figure out a way to go back to their original bodies while they try to live each others' lives.
  3. My Perfect Secretary - M/C's the embodiment of a typical secretary -- skilled yet possesses a dull and uptight appearance. Committed, eloquent, and organized -- those who had worked with him had only sung nothing but praises to him as he nailed each and every job with both accuracy, and precision. However, underneath the thick-rimmed glasses, and passive facade lies an arrogant, narcissistic, and sly personality that only a handful of people knows about.
I'm also open to other plots so don't hesitate to pitch in your ideas!

Other Plot Settings/Pairings I'm Interested In:
  • Student Council President x Your OC
  • Omegaverse
  • Actor x Fan
  • Detective x Assassin/ Thief
Anyway, thanks for reading it up to this part! If interested feel free to pm me with your desired plot/ideas. I'm looking forward to writing with you! ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back