• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern In search for modern roleplays [mxf/mxm]

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yep, nothing more than that. I noticed a distinct lack of modern stuff in my rp list as of late so I'm just doing a little change. I'm looking for a simple modern (preferably romance) premise, with a clear end goal, that could lead to some drama along the way, with many light hearted scenes as well. So just a classic story. It may be completely realistic or have some supernatural/ fantasy elements! Although nothing too over the top. I don't have any exact plots but have a lot of dynamics and parings that I may be interested in! I play male characters so that's why I'm open to either MxF or MxM... or MxNB or anything really.

I'm a literate to advance roleplayer, starting at two paragraphs and possibly writing more, it depends on my partner. I have 8+ years of roleplay experience, my frequency of responses can vary due to collage and other stuff. I’m 20 years old and prefer my partner to be 18+. I like world building, character development and romance with good amount of fluff and angst in my rps! Also a lil bit of comedy sometimes is nice. I don't do erp. I love OOC talk. I prefer to talk OOC on Discord as I do talk a lot and I can do it more freely there, but it's not a must. As for rp I don't mind it being on the site or off the site.

Parings and whatever else I had in my head:
They can be mixed with each other, if it fits, so it's not like we have to limit ourselves to one option~
(Also I'm open also to stuff that was not listed at all.)

Work /Entertainment industry:

Fashion Designer x Model
Reporter x Someone involved in a scandal (dunno where that came from, but-)
Book publisher x Ghost writer (who's forced to write for someone else)

Actor x Actor/TV producer
Music Idol x Music Idol (same band)
Idol x Menager

More action/mafia/criminal stuff:

mafia leader x police detective/private detective/reporter
thief x any detective

Cute, cliché stuff:

Shy librarian x Happy go lucky regular guest (or reverse!)
Very eccentric roommate x very mysterious one (dunno why again)

I wanned to write more but I guess my brain came up with this many for now. I'll may updated the list later. For fantasy elements I can add maybe some supernatural creatures like vampires, or maybe ghosts. But that's only if it will nicely fit the narrative~

If you're interested PM me. DO NOT comment in this thread, thank you ^^​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back