• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ~In Need Of Some Partners~

contemptress

Hiya, I'm Em and I'm in dire need of some roleplay partners! I tried to find some people over the summer, but I had a mental health emergency, and unfortunately disappeared due to that. I'm back now, slowly getting better, and left with a lot of time on my hands for roleplaying.

That being said, if we were supposed to start a roleplay in the past and I never replied, I'm super sorry. Please do message me again if you're still interested!

For anyone new, here are some things about me!

• I'm 18+. Even while following the rules and keeping it clean, I know some people just feel more comfortable knowing this about their partner.
  • I live in the EST timezone.
  • I only play male characters and if romance is involved, I only do MxM. I'm totally fine with platonic plots, though. If anything, I've been craving one!
  • I love to chat OOC. In fact, my best friend is someone I met through roleplaying nearly five years ago, she's awesome. (:
  • I tend to deal with serious topics in my plots, such as violence, illness, drugs, etc. I'm very respectful to my partner's limits, though, and if you have any triggers, I'd never mind being conscious of that. Same goes with swearing, I'll tone it down if it makes anyone uncomfortable!
Here are a few things I'm looking for in a partner:
  • I'd love someone who's as passionate about characters as I am. Let's fangirl about our characters, I'm such a sucker for a good character! I'm the type of roleplayer who has Pinterest boards for her characters, not that I expect you to make some for yours, but don't be taken aback if I send you a picture of a tea kettle that I think they'd like or some shoes that they totally would own. :-P
  • It'd be awesome if you're flexible about post length and value quality over quantity like I do. I'd take an intriguing response that's 100 words over one that's 1000 words and completely boring any day!
I think that's about it, I'm pretty chill with these things. I ultimately want to find someone who's ready to have fun with this. (:

My Ideas:
Any of these can either be an MxM romance, or friendship plot. If it's friendship, I don't care if your character is male or female.

1. CharacterA is a widowed billionaire living in the nicest part of the city. They are completely depressed and lonely, they hate their high pressure job, miss their spouse, and feel unfulfilled. This predicament has made them bitter and cold to the world around them. As a last attempt to find purpose in life, they decide to commit a random act of kindness this winter season. While walking home from work one snowy evening, they see CharacterB, a homeless man trying to find warmth, and reluctantly offer him a room at their home to sleep in. I'd like to be CharacterB.
  2. CharacterA is infamous for being a little crazy. Rather than trying to understand him, his peers use his differences as a way to taunt him. CharacterB is dared to befriend CharacterA as a prank, but over the course of their fake friendship, CharacterB's feelings become true. I'd like to be CharacterA.
  3. CharacterA is in an abusive relationship. CharacterB is a new worker at a local bar and survivor of domestic abuse. After a bad evening with his boyfriend, CharacterA goes to the bar, and strikes up a conversation with CharacterB, not knowing the two have more in common than they'd think. I'd like to be CharacterA.
Those are my only solid plots, but here are some vaguer concepts:

~Siblings/Family
~We met at the hospital
~I used to bully you, but now I'm grown, and I feel bad
~Addiction
~Runaways
(I'll add more above as I think of things)

And of course, I'd be open to any of your ideas. I'm just not all that into anything sci-fy or historic.

Hope to hear from you below or in a message. (:

xo
Em

Hello! I would love to roleplay with you, we are in the same timezone so I feel like it would be perfect!
Though my only issue is that I've been roleplaying for somewhere around 3 years and my replies can be decently short.
I am willing to come out of my shell though, if you are interested please, message me, I'll be sure to reply ASAP.
~ S A F E T Y <3:bishiesparklesr:

I’m interested in the we met at the hospital idea :) that could be taken a couple different ways, either patients that meet, or friends of patients that meet or doctor and a patient etc etc. I’d personally be interested in patients or friends of patients more but anything sounds good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back