• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In Need of Romance <3 (Anime/Video Games)

WanderingWind

Diluc's Wife
Hello!
You may call me Faye~ I am Female, Canadian, over 21+
I love animals, write, anything cute.
I'm an utter suck for Romance and Drama and Angst.

What can you expect of me?
- Doubling! Always up to double.
Canon x O.C Always.
Constant Replies. No really. I will do what I can to reply whenever I can. Even when I can't physically be typing up a reply, I am always jotting down notes, ideas, little things to add to a reply.
A friend, I can be a friend. I love to chat, share cute pictures, World Build.
Semi-lit to Lit.

What do I expect of you?
18+ please
Doubling
Be a friend
Must be up for Romance.

GHOSTING- DO NOT GHOST ME. Please I am not ghost friendly. I find it hurtful. When I really get into an RP, I start to think of constant ideas. and it's completely hurtful when someone stops replying, ignores, and then goes off looking for other rps. Please if you don't want to continue an RP - Let me know.

Discord -> PMs

FANDOMS:

Genshin Impact <----- I Have a whole thread for this if you choose this. PLEASE I am always craving Genshin Impact Roleplays <3 <3

FF7: Remake : (OUTSIDE OF GENSHIN, THIS IS MY HIGH CRAVE RIGHT NOW)
Please play: Leslie
I can play: Almost anyone, please ask <3 (Not sure how comfortable I will be playing sephiroth)

Inuyasha -
Please play: Inuyasha
I can play: Anyone (Not Naraku)

Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Monsters (ONLY)
Please play - Seto/Seth
I can play: Atem/Yami/Joey

Slayers -
Please play: Zelgadis
I can play: Gourry or Xellos

Pokemon - **I AM AWARE THAT POKEMON CHARACTERS ARE NORMALLY YOUNGER SO THIS WOULD BE AN AGE UP CHARACTERS**
Please play - Gladion
I can play - anyone

Last edited:
I'm more then happy to play Gladion for you :D And I got a really cool plot in mind for him. But would you be willing to play Claire? (Gym leader in Johto XD)

Are you still looking for Genshin Impact roleplayers? If so, I can definitely roleplay some Genshin with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back