• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In need of new partners

Sapphire Rose

Love Bug
Hello everyone, so as of recently I am down to about three roleplays. Only one of which is replied to at least once a day. I had several going on but a lot of people just stopped replying even though they've been online. So, I'm looking for some new partners to try and do some new stories with. I mostly do romance RPs but there can be many other sub-genres as well. It could be modern day, in the past, fantasy, sci-fi, any of that. And I also like to try and have some drama in then as well, to keep them interesting. I don't like things being perfect all the time once the two characters get together. That gets boring real quick.

As of right now I don't have any ideas per-se but I am willing to talk with you and come up with our own plot or do something you've been wanting to do if I think I can make the idea work. I always play female roles just because, I am female in reality so it's easier. So most of my RP's have been mxf but I'm willing to broaden my horizons and do fxf as well. Also, I tend to only do the submissive roles because I can't really do the dominant role, it's too hard.

Some general info:

•I'm 19, and are in college but my semester is over after this week so I'll be on summer break soon and will be very active, even though I'm pretty active now just not all the time if I get busy with school work. I usually reply several times a day though if you do the same, I won't have you reply then leave you hanging for days or weeks. I will respond right away or ASAP

•I always do my one on ones over Pm because it's so much easier for me to respond that way and quickly because I will get notified by my phone from tappatalk.

•As for writing post, I'll match what you give me but make sure it's something I can actually work with. I prefer to have at least a paragraph so it gives me more to feed off of for when I come up with my response. Also, please don't just stop replying, especially when we've only just started the Rp or when it's only been a few days or a week or so. If you change your mind about the Rp tell, we can stop it and try something else. Same goes if you're bored. Just tell me. Communicate with me. I don't mind having an OOC chat to talk about things and work out kinks or share concerns or whatever the case may be.

•I will also improvise a lot, come up with things out of the blue, to try and make the story more interesting. I'd like if you could do the same and give them a chance. I always work things out in the end one way or another.

•As far as rules go, I have none really. I'm open to anything and everything and if I don't like it, I'll let you know. I just like to have fun with my RPs. They're a good break from everyday life, a nice way to wind down and relax and just escape reality for a bit. And if we do a banging story that's even better because it'll be so entertaining.

I do believe that's it for now. So if you wanna work on something together just let me know in the comments and I can Pm you or you can just PM me right away if you have any other questions or just wanna get started on comig up with something. I promise I'm really nice, I won't bite. (:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, that sucks. I hate when that happens! Don't worry, I'm not one to ever simply stop replying to a roleplay ( :) ) I'm interested in an FxF roleplay, though my character cast is a bit unusual. Should I send them to you via PM and we can discuss it there?

I'm in high school as of now and coming down to my last weeks of school because of finals and everything I won't be on as much during the end of May. But, I will of course be a dedicated role play partner! I hate when people just stop role playing to me (I came from a different website so I might be new to this whole thing on here haha cx ) I have a list of storylines and topics that if you are interested in I can show you?

deception said:
I'm in high school as of now and coming down to my last weeks of school because of finals and everything I won't be on as much during the end of May. But, I will of course be a dedicated role play partner! I hate when people just stop role playing to me (I came from a different website so I might be new to this whole thing on here haha cx ) I have a list of storylines and topics that if you are interested in I can show you?
Of course! I'll be up a little longer anyway so just send them to me!

[QUOTE="Sapphire Rose]Of course! I'll be up a little longer anyway so just send them to me!

[/QUOTE]
Okay! I have to wait though because I just became a new member and they have a rule where I have to wait 24 hours and have ten posts before sending a private message owo. Unless it's not any trouble if you can send me a private message? And I will send them to you! <3

deception said:
Okay! I have to wait though because I just became a new member and they have a rule where I have to wait 24 hours and have ten posts before sending a private message owo. Unless it's not any trouble if you can send me a private message? And I will send them to you! <3
A newbie huh? Welcome! I hope you have a good experience here. I certainly can send you a message first!

[QUOTE="Sapphire Rose]A newbie huh? Welcome! I hope you have a good experience here. I certainly can send you a message first!

[/QUOTE]
Haha yes! My friend recommended the site I've role played in the past on other sites but this one looks promising! And thank you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back