• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

In Need of a Romance (everyone welcome)

The Broken Ones

Greetings!

First off I get the whole prefix thing but not everything I do is fantasy exactly. I am open to mostly anything and all kinds of things. That's what makes roleplaying fun! :)

I am new to this site but have been roleplaying for a number of years. I am a fan of mature roleplays with lots of romance and drama. This thread will strictly be for discussing 1x1s with anyone who is willing to try. I do have certain rules I like my partner to abide by.

No oneliners. - I can't stand it when there is no detail.

Getting on at least once a day is kind of crucial. I get very busy ooc so I can understand that but I don't want to let the roleplay die.

You must be willing to have an open mind. Neko people (half cats) are a big thing with me as are other half animal people. I like creating sad situations as well as drama because it keeps the roleplay interesting. Things like that.

I want someone that knows how to decently write. We all make mistakes and I'll be the first to admit that but I need to be able to read what the reply is.

GAY RELATIONSHIPS are very common for me. Usually male on male relationships are what I am interested in.

That is just an overview of things so if you can handle this let's discuss a roleplay. I look forward to making some connections and whatnot with others. :)

Hello! I would like to 1x1 with you. I tend to play heterosexual characters, but I can play a homosexual one. Also, I can play females, but I am best at playing males. Tell me if you want me to play female, and I will.

I am also best at playing males. We can do a straight couple because I can also play a woman. I guess I just prefer males but it's up to you. What types of things do you like to roleplay? Or do you have any ideas for what you'd like to do for ours?

Umm..If you don't mind someone who is new to roleplaying I would enjoy a role play with you also I can only role play as Cat my original character I hope that's okay. Plus I'm okay to do any role play you think up of.

Hello there. ^^ I'm up for a roleplay with you, mate. Firstly, I only tend to play as a male but I am capable of playing as females as well. The characters I play as are mostly gay. As for the genre of the roleplay, I am fine with anything. From Horror, to Sci-Fi, I will be able to handle it.

MoxieDov said:
Hello there. ^^ I'm up for a roleplay with you, mate. Firstly, I only tend to play as a male but I am capable of playing as females as well. The characters I play as are mostly gay. As for the genre of the roleplay, I am fine with anything. From Horror, to Sci-Fi, I will be able to handle it.
That sounds great. Just message me and we'll discuss things further. :)

Hallo there. ^^

I would gladly be one to roleplay with you, if you wouldn't mind. I am not new to roleplaying but I am new to the site. Hopefully that won't be a problem, but I have experience in roleplaying both genders, either heterosexual or homosexual.

Even if you aren't looking anymore, I still thank you for looking over my post.

Thanks. c:

~~Lady' M.

LadyMidnight said:
Hallo there. ^^
I would gladly be one to roleplay with you, if you wouldn't mind. I am not new to roleplaying but I am new to the site. Hopefully that won't be a problem, but I have experience in roleplaying both genders, either heterosexual or homosexual.

Even if you aren't looking anymore, I still thank you for looking over my post.

Thanks. c:

~~Lady' M.
I am always open to new roleplays. :) Why don't you message me and we can discuss things further?

[QUOTE="The Broken Ones]I am always open to new roleplays. :) Why don't you message me and we can discuss things further?

[/QUOTE]
You see, the thing is..

You must have posted at least ten times to start a conversation and this will be my seventh post because I literally started my account yesterday I think. .-.

LadyMidnight said:
You see, the thing is..
You must have posted at least ten times to start a conversation and this will be my seventh post because I literally started my account yesterday I think. .-.
LadyMidnight said:
You see, the thing is..
Um okay... So what do you want to do?

[QUOTE="The Broken Ones]Um okay... So what do you want to do?

[/QUOTE]
Well.. Allow me to do a few posts possibly elsewhere and then I will pm you as soon as I can, if that is alright.

I'm super super interested, but unfortunately as my account is not 24 hours old yet, I regret to tell you that I cannot PM you until tonight. Would you mind if I messaged you then?

reibae said:
I'm super super interested, but unfortunately as my account is not 24 hours old yet, I regret to tell you that I cannot PM you until tonight. Would you mind if I messaged you then?
Yes that is more than fine. Looking forward to discussing with you. :)  

Kjirsten said:
Anyone? I'm new here, but have been role playing for a while
You can message me and we can set something up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back