• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π—œπ—‘ π——π—¬π—‘π—”π—¦π—§π—œπ—” - π˜–π˜–π˜Š

Main
Here
Characters
Here
lisbeth lisbeth fantasy fantasy if you guys lost interest/would like an extension, please let me know! πŸ˜„ if not, the due date for the cs will be tomorrow (with the exception of the reserved roles and those who already asked for an extension)

i low-key forgot about this for a hot sec since i've been so busy this week omg!! would it be possible for me to have an extra day or two for an extension, lovely? < 3

lisbeth lisbeth fantasy fantasy if you guys lost interest/would like an extension, please let me know! πŸ˜„ if not, the due date for the cs will be tomorrow (with the exception of the reserved roles and those who already asked for an extension)

not to worry i’m still interested! i’m actually working on the CS as we speak currently, and should finish today, however i’ll let you know if anything changes :>

lisbeth lisbeth yup, take your time + no worries, i get life can be really busy so i'm just checking in! fantasy fantasy okay, i hope it goes well! lemme know ifyou'll need an extension c:

WOOOO salomΓ© is nearly done !! i cant wait for yall to read her cs. i hope my writing is up to par w yall, everyone's cs' are incredible c':

edit: her cs is up!!! and will likely be cleaned up a bit, but she's all there. x

Last edited:
oooo, lovin all the characters so far!! can't wait to do some juicy plotting once the cast is finalised!!! also may have made some last minute edits to val's cs. gonna stop touching it now.

okay ambrose is finished mostly ! (still contemplating changing his name) apologies if my writing is a bit wonky i haven't written in about a year </3 but i hope you all enjoy reading him ! I will probably continue to tweak him a bit

oooo, lovin all the characters so far!! can't wait to do some juicy plotting once the cast is finalised!!! also may have made some last minute edits to val's cs. gonna stop touching it now.
definitely the plotting hype
can't wait to have my fool show up to a family meeting being like
1623983469232.png

okay ambrose is finished mostly ! (still contemplating changing his name) apologies if my writing is a bit wonky i haven't written in about a year </3 but i hope you all enjoy reading him ! I will probably continue to tweak him a bit
You did great with him he seemed super cool! If we both get in that relationship will be fun to explore, I'm seeing a lot of similarities already c:

Okay, so!

Since I think most of the characters are already done, I will start accepting. < 3 I'll be sending a PM with the discord link to all of those accepted in a moment; the High Priestess, Tower, Judgement and the Magician are still pending until the extension, but I don't want to keep the rest waiting for too long.

Thank you so much to everybody who applied - I'm so glad this grew as much interest as it did and it really wasn't easy to pick. c': If your character didn't get accepted, please don't be offended. It doesn't mean your character was bad at all and I absolutely loved all of them! Again, thank you guys so much. πŸ˜„

mangomilk mangomilk yeah, unfortunately we already we already filled most of the roles so! </3 i'm sorry awjsjs. thank you very much for the interest though.

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows i should have my app finished tomorrow, if that's ok. tysm for your patience! : )

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows

Posted a wip of Laz - got his basics, appearance and about half of his personality done - will get the rest and his backstory done by tonight! Hope you like what I've got for him so far - he's turning out to be really fun to write and figure out!

right, after an unfortunate delay due to some personal stuff, i have finally finished and posted astrid! i hope she is worth the wait, but if i don't get in, i hope everyone has a lovely time roleplaying this wonderful idea < 3

Okay, so!

Since all of the cs are done, I'll start finishing everything up. In Dynastia is officially closed! < 3 Thank you so much for applying, and I'm sorry if you dind't get accepted - it was a very tough choice, since all of your characters were amazing. But obvs there has to be a number balance so. :') I'll finish up the last of the things to be done.

Thank you guys so much again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back