• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝗜𝗡 𝗗𝗬𝗡𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗔 - 𝘖𝘖𝘊 ( revival )

Main
Here
Characters
Here

mother of sorrows

𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑚.
06b49cc45c44f157801d198b005447c5.jpg

𝗢𝗢𝗖.

Hi, and welcome to the OOC thread! This is to serve as a chat to ask questions, talk, bring up ideas until the roleplay starts and the discord is fully made! If you have any questions, please ask. c:
Since I only started this... literally yesterday 🧍‍♂️ I'm still not super sure about the due date for the sheets, but I think I'll let there be one day more to just bring in some interest before I decide! But yeah, chat/ask away!

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows By barley grown in the Judgement's backstory, do you mean that they were just a child or older like 16-18? Or is it just up to our interpretation?
i think around 15-16? but it depends, since death is 26 year old. maybe you can work something out with qunqun qunqun once they're online, so it makes sense on both of your ends. c:

i think around 15-16? but it depends, since death is 26 year old. maybe you can work something out with qunqun qunqun once they're online, so it makes sense on both of your ends. c:

I'll write up the ideas I have rn before it gets to that point lol. I was thinking she would have been around 16 tho

aa that's cool!! you can def work it out later.

i know we just started but. if anybody wants to plot w/ emilio or matezh lemme know. 👉👈 i still have to finish matezh tho.

i know we just started but. if anybody wants to plot w/ emilio or matezh lemme know. 👉👈 i still have to finish matezh tho.

I can plot with you . I’m gonna have majority of Eamons stuff up today, all I need to finish is his reputation section along with trying to get two vices for him then I should be finished

now that my high priestess is up, we can plot!

i don't know if i'll be accepted (fingers crossed!) but if so, she's totally open for plotting~ I lowkey already had an idea for her & matezh already heh

kiko is open for some plotting! theo’s cs is a wip, but he will be open soon too.

aaa lemme know what kind of ploz ideas you guys have! we can decide on some pre-determined dynamics, too. c:

xayah. xayah. aaa your character is super cute so far!! a whole bebe and I Stan Her. lemme know what kind of idea you had! 👀 i imagine her and matezh would be pretty close?

miyabi miyabi bye theo put pink dye in matezh's shampoo at one point 🦍

aaa lemme know what kind of ploz ideas you guys have! we can decide on some pre-determined dynamics, too. c:

xayah. xayah. aaa your character is super cute so far!! a whole bebe and I Stan Her. lemme know what kind of idea you had! 👀 i imagine her and matezh would be pretty close?

miyabi miyabi bye theo put pink dye in matezh's shampoo at one point 🦍

ong he “accidentally” lit matezh hair on fire once and got away w it

ong he “accidentally” lit matezh hair on fire once and got away w it
bye imagine another character always defend theo whenever he'e about to get an ass whooping 🦍 matezh is yelling at him for some dumb shit he did and they're like 'no!!! theo would never!! why are you accusing him!!'
meanwhile theo in the back like 😌

RISEEEEEEE Jin’s also a WIP but the synopsis is that he’s a whole whore with unique tendencies (he frequently ends up in a fountain for some reason,,,, yeah idk how that started). BUT ANYWAYS if y’all wanna plot LEMME KNOW EHEHEHEH

bye imagine another character always defend theo whenever he'e about to get an ass whooping 🦍 matezh is yelling at him for some dumb shit he did and they're like 'no!!! theo would never!! why are you accusing him!!'
meanwhile theo in the back like 😌
... lowkey Marzi doing this except she KNOWS he did it

hello! just wanted to say i'm officially done with my CS. i had to tweak a few things, fix some grammar mistakes, and add a trivia section.

[/centerblock]
you literally read my mind 💀 i was thinking matezh was the nice one who got her an important mission so people would stop bullying her (idk if he's that nice lul but! just a thought) so girl would turn into a whole ass attack dog just for him when she doesn't even get that mad for herself. matezh's hair is lit on fire? she'd bully coerce theo into a confession

.V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ i think evangeline either wouldn't hang out with jin cause he's weird or they could be total whores together who frequently get into weird antics. i think she would just hang out with him anyway cause consistently ending up in a fountain is wacky, and she'd think he's an easy target heh.

ravensunset ravensunset also i love love love marzi so much 💕 evangeline really respects her for dealing with all the pressure and crap as the heir of the family, so maybe they could be good friends or at least childhood acquaintances. i think they both could relate to having to seem like they have their shit together on the outside or they'll be attacked by others for it and can relax (sorta) in one another's presence.

FireMaiden FireMaiden apparently, i accidentally gave evangeline's dad the same last name as nadia oops! mayhaps they're related or just a coinky dink?

also, i'll have a list of all of evangeline's opinions about each and every one of your characters up soon (read: someday)! i think she'll end up accidentally stumbling upon them one way or another since she's a double agent, so just take these as initial opinions and maybe they'll grow or rot over time! & she's frequently found at clubs and bars lul so people probably keep an eye on her or something there (like the devil)

you literally read my mind 💀 i was thinking matezh was the nice one who got her an important mission so people would stop bullying her (idk if he's that nice lul but! just a thought) so girl would turn into a whole ass attack dog just for him when she doesn't even get that mad for herself. matezh's hair is lit on fire? she'd bully coerce theo into a confession
aaa stop, that's literally so cute - matezh can be pretty difficult, but he does have a major soft spot for the younger members, so i think he'd see her as a little kid to take care of. if she joined as a kid, maybe he could have raised her alongside anna, august and theo? idk, just an idea, but ngl i do love parent/child dynamics. c':

also blue-jay blue-jay i love her already! why is her backstory so sad i - 🥲 but she seems really interesting so far!

i think evangeline either wouldn't hang out with jin cause he's weird or they could be total whores together who frequently get into weird antics. i think she would just hang out with him anyway cause consistently ending up in a fountain is wacky, and she'd think he's an easy target heh.
HELP? Leave him ALONE he’s just unique okay. He stays being the most disrespected character I have, but he do kinda deserve it tho
WHY WHORE 🤨

SNSBJS he’d probably hit on her at first (bc why is she pretty but from a diff family, that’s so foul) so I could definitely see her resenting that and wanting to target him. But also he’s really lighthearted and always down to party (or thot) so I could also see that happening sjsbshsb. Either way, he’s a pretty versatile character, so I wouldn’t mind having a mix of both? Two opposing forces trying to take each other down but finding a sort of unlikely friendship in the midst? I can imagine one of their insults being too funny that the other just can’t help but laugh BYE.

also blue-jay blue-jay i love her already! why is her backstory so sad i - 🥲 but she seems really interesting so far!

thank you so much! i had so much fun making her. i read through everyone else's character sheets to get inspiration and kind of see where my character could fit in, and the ideas just came to me after that. so i suppose i have everyone else to thank. i will wait to see if she is accepted before plotting or anything, though.

ravensunset ravensunset also i love love love marzi so much 💕 evangeline really respects her for dealing with all the pressure and crap as the heir of the family, so maybe they could be good friends or at least childhood acquaintances. i think they both could relate to having to seem like they have their shit together on the outside or they'll be attacked by others for it and can relax (sorta) in one another's presence.
I think definitely Marzanna would respect her for her role as well, with how good she is-- and I'm a sucker for childhood friends aaH, they would've grown up largely together so would know those things about each other yeaH

.V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ i think evangeline either wouldn't hang out with jin cause he's weird or they could be total whores together who frequently get into weird antics. i think she would just hang out with him anyway cause consistently ending up in a fountain is wacky, and she'd think he's an easy target heh.

FireMaiden FireMaiden apparently, i accidentally gave evangeline's dad the same last name as nadia oops! mayhaps they're related or just a coinky dink?

also, i'll have a list of all of evangeline's opinions about each and every one of your characters up soon (read: someday)! i think she'll end up accidentally stumbling upon them one way or another since she's a double agent, so just take these as initial opinions and maybe they'll grow or rot over time! & she's frequently found at clubs and bars lul so people probably keep an eye on her or something there (like the devil)
Nowak is a common polish last name, at least according to the internet

But them being related could be super interesting lol

okay, so - regarding cs, would the due date being wednesday or thursday work for you guys? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back