• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐—œ๐—ก ๐——๐—ฌ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—” ( ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ )

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.

• intro

the chain

fleetwood mac

overview.

Y
    ou remember the fire very well.

It is hard not to. It replays in front of your eyes everytime they flicker closed, fighting for sleep in a city that barely knows it. A young couple, burned to death in their mansion - along with their young son, smiling from family portraits now left to collect dust. It might have been a year, but it feels like much less since their bodies were found - all together, almost rendered unrecognisable. It shook the city to the core and for the first time in years, you and your family were not the most dangerous people in town.

The death of Louisa and Andrej was a murder. You know that much.

And the thing is, it won't be the last.

Hi, hello and welcome to a small recruitment thread for In Dynastia, a roleplay I started a while ago! Focused on drama, interpersonal relationships and some old fashioned murder mysteries, it's a story that follows two crime families - the Adamski and Avancini - as they try to keep the ground beneath their feet, even when it becomes increasingly obvious that somebody is out to get them. I won't write the entirety of the plot and lore here, as it would get too long, but this is the original thread that explains everything! This roleplay has already started, but as a few people left, I'd like to bring in a few more characters to fill the gap.

I know plots that already started are pretty intimidating, but thankfully, we didn't get too far yet and we will make sure to catch you up on everything you need to know, plus to include your character once they will be thrown in. I'm excited to hopefully get in a few more people and get this plot off the ground again! One thing to keep in mind; please read the lore, role and rules on the original thread, as they will all apply for this interest check too. If you are confused about anything, feel free to ask any questions you have.

Also, note; most roles on the original thread are taken, with the exception of a few. Only the roles I will have written here are the ones we are looking for! c: However, if you have any ideas for a character that do not fit these roles, let me know and we can work something out.

intro

roles

rules

go and try,

good fuckin'
luck

genre

crime, mystery

status

accepting

spots open

6/7

question

answer

cs
link here

lore
link here

ooc
link here

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

bump !!

bump !!

bump!!

i'll have the cs up today!

yes!! i actually just made it - click here for the cs thread! i'll make an ooc thread shortly. c:

Pretty sure you make an application and the GMs will accept it if it fits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back