• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐—œ๐—ก ๐——๐—ฌ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—œ๐—” - ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ( a small revival )

gimmie a chance iโ€™ll treat u better this time <//3

give me one more chance, give me one more chance.... GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE ๐Ÿ˜”
+also hi omg!! HELLO,, i hope stuff is going better for you rn!

small bump!
3278_wigglerabbit.gif

give me one more chance, give me one more chance.... GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE ๐Ÿ˜”
+also hi omg!! HELLO,, i hope stuff is going better for you rn!
a lot better thank you! my basement is currently thriving and i hope this rp does as well <33

Looks interesting! Thinking about trying my hand at either Hermit or Fortune. And not sure if I missed it somewhere, but is there a deadline for submissions?
hey hey!! aaa i'm super glad you're interested c: and not yet, but i will have a date up by today!

small bump! the deadline will be either wednesday or thurday, so there's still time!
pug-dog-dancing.gif

bump! the cs will be closed on thursday!!

yall better hop on ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ the drama of it all

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows
I'm in the middle of bumfuck nowhere camping rn, but I think I can piece sum little by little by thursday. magician adamski, comin your way, mal!

mad interested in this, if youโ€™re still accepting :)

Circles Circles we are still technically accepting - today's the deadline, but i can give an extension for the weekend if that's not too short! ^^'

i pretty much have all day today, i called out of work so i can definitely get it all done today : ) also, i came from ff and can honestly say this site is a whole lot better

small bump! if anybody is still interested, i can give an extension for the weekend. ๐ŸŽ‰

are you still taking applications ?
hi!! all of the roles except the hermit are taken already so :") i mean, unless you're interested in the hermit ahsbsj.

hii is this open anymore? I saw a lot of roles unreserved on the interest check but i'm not sure if theyre updated yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back