• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In dire need of fandom Romance

toxicdeliquency

Hey there, I’m Tulsa super nice to (kinda) meet y’all! I’m twenty-two and use she/her pronouns! I guess I’ll just start by giving some quick info about me and my roleplay history.

I’ve been roleplaying for 9 or 10 years??? (Omg I’m old). I started on Omegle, then moved to Instagram for a while and now I mainly use Discord and am recently trying to get used to RPNation since there’s a lot of active people. I’m an advanced literate writer, but I’m not too strict on length. I prefer anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs, but I understand the occasional short reply.

As for ~rules~ which are no fun, sorry, I don’t think I have too many?? Please don’t ask if I’ll do something not listed, I have very specific interests and I have a hard time saying no which results in ghosting and getting cursed out, soooo I’d prefer to avoid it if possible. Another thing that’s been known to deter partners is that I don’t double. I, and hopefully you as well, will play side characters when need be, but I prefer one roleplay with one main couple. Reply rate I would prefer something more rapid fire, but as long as we can get one reply a day that’s fine too :). I also have a writing sample of anyone would like to see it, just ask!

Okay, now onto the fun stuff which is the fandoms and pairings I’m interested in! I’ll always play the female character and I’ll list some ideas I have for the couples, but some of them are super basic/lose so PLEASE let me know if you have any of your own :). Most of my characters are originals and I’ve included their bios here for easy access, please let me know if you have any questions!

Fandom Cravings:

• Vampire Diaries
    • Kol Mikaelson & Averie Forbes… BIO: Averie Forbes
      • Plot ideas: i really want to do something with Stockholm syndrome? Like maybe he takes her as a way to get back at Klaus or something?

• Marvel/MCU
    • Loki Laufeyson & Eira Jarledottir… BIO: Eira Jarledottir
      • Plot Ideas: when Loki is disguised as Odin and we can have her come back to Asgard and she’s completely heartbroken when she finds out Loki is ‘dead’. Or, we could do something set before the films if we’d like! Or something kind of AU where Eira is there when Loki finds out about his true lineage.
    • Vision & Wanda Maximoff
      • Really anything, perhaps something during their time in hiding in between civil war and infinity war?

• Inuyasha
    • Inuyasha & Kagome Higurashi
      • Plot Ideas: probably just something in the feudal era, or maybe she convinces him to take her to prom in present day or something Idk I’m open to anything

• Stranger Things
    • Billy Hargrove & Katrina ‘Kat’ Wheeler… BIO: Katrina 'Kat' Wheeler
      • Plot Ideas: i don’t have any specifics for this one, but I just picture a ton of angst and a lot of unsaid feelings. I’d love to maybe try an AU where Billy survives the events of season 3 and he’s trying to find himself and figure out how to move forward and Kat wants to help but she’s not quite sure how. Or, I’m always down for good old teenage rebellion that takes place during season 2 or before the whole ‘possession of Billy’ thing happens.

• Teen Wolf
    • Derek Hale & Paige Krasikeva… BIO: Paige Krasikeva Bio (TW)
      • Plot Ideas: I’m thinking something along the lines of Derek sees her at the school and is completely shaken and she has absolutely no memory of the situation. So then maybe they re-fall in love or he like steadily tries to help her regain her memory. Another way to go would be they rekindle a romance, Paige having no idea of their history, and then Peter giving her back her memories but they’ve been skewed to make Derek look like the bad guy.
    • Stiles Stilinski & Lydia Martin
      • They were my first OTP and I’d love to get the chance to play Lydia again. I’m kind of down for anything with this couple.

• Criminal Minds
    • Spencer Reid(or a male oc) & Olivia Fray… BIO: Olivia Fray (Criminal Minds OC)
      • Plot Ideas: They meet on a case and she ends up getting too deep and someone has to save her. Or she could get hired as like media personnel to give debriefings. I’ve only played in this fandom once, I’m still working things out so bare with me.

There are also a few animes/cartoons I have in mind if anyone’s interested, I’ll list them with the characters I’d want to play in parenthesis.

• Diabolik Lovers (Yui)
  • Kamisama Kiss (Nanami)
  • Fruits Basket (Tohru or Rin)
  • Winx Club/Fate: the winx saga (Musa or Bloom)

So yeah, I think that’s it! I’m fine to roleplay over dm, but my preference is on disc*rd bc I get notifications on my phone easier. Please message me or comment if you’re at all interested, thanks!

Hiya(^_^)

I'm 19 years old and I'm interested in roleplaying with you

I have decent english writing skills

The only problem is that I'm kinda new to this roleplaying thing . But I am super interested and is really looking forward for doing this . Based on the details that you've given I'm assuming that you're an expert in this .I am hoping that you don't neglect me because of the reason that I'm inexperienced . I could get a lot better with your help .

Hiya(^_^)

I'm 19 years old and I'm interested in roleplaying with you

I have decent english writing skills

The only problem is that I'm kinda new to this roleplaying thing . But I am super interested and is really looking forward for doing this . Based on the details that you've given I'm assuming that you're an expert in this .I am hoping that you don't neglect me because of the reason that I'm inexperienced . I could get a lot better with your help .
Was there a specific plot you were interested in from my list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back