• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom In Desperate Need of Partners (Diabolik Lovers) (Always Open)

Hi! It's Sammy back with yet another partner search thread. I am in desperate need of partners willing to roleplay Diabolik Lovers with me as I'm not doing any at the moment as my previous partners I've had have either ghosted me or have discontinued the roleplay. And I like doing roleplays to distract me from stuff going on in my life at the moment, so I'm really hoping to find at least one partner from this!

I have some roleplay preferences that I'll list down below, but I am open to ANY Diabolik Lovers roleplay. I just want to roleplay DL with someone, I dont care what ships, characters or AUs are used.

Here are my preferences though.

Canon x my OC pairings
Ruki x my OC
Kanato x my OC
Kou x my OC
Azusa x my OC

Canon x Canon pairings
Ruki x Ayato (Craving atm!)
Kanato x Azusa
Shu x Yuma
Kou x Subaru

AUs
Idol AU (craving!!)
1940s AU
Vampire King AU
Cafe AU
College AU
Mafia AU (I'd really like to try do this one as it seems interesting!)
Modern AU
Apocalypse AU

My favourite canon characters to play
Kanato
Azusa
Laito
Subaru
Kou

Those are just my personal preferences and things I'd like to try, but of course I'm open to anything as long as it's Diabolik Lovers based. If you're interested then just dm me. I also have Discord if you prefer to roleplay on there, just ask me for it.
I'm interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back