In Character

.name {font-family: Alegreya Sans SC; font-size: 55px; text-align: center; color: #FFFFFF;}
.box {border: 5px double #FFF; background:#000000; height: 475px; width: 550px;}
.intloc {font-family: Alegreya Sans SC; color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 12px; text-align: center;}
.border {height: 10px; width: 540px; background: #FFFFFF}
.scroll {width: 538px; height: 348px; text-align: left; font-family: Abel; font-size: 13px; color: #FFFFFF; padding: 10px; overflow: scroll; overflow-x: hidden;}

Zakary L. Price

Interactions; Maddie @Chamomile; Hunter @Kingly; Vivienne @Aster // Location; Gym.

The Annual Autumn Student Auction and Dance was much more eventful than Zakary had thought. Not that he had personally enjoyed what went down, but the fact that somebody had been willing to pay over four thousand dollars for a date was outrageous. It took everything out of him just to stay and continue taking photos. Though it was by far one of the worst tasks he'd have to do in all of the years he'd spent in school. His eyes burned at the sight of Hunter's performance, finding it unbelievable how girls swooned at the idea of him being their superman for the night. Of course that didn't stop him from doing his job, though. What seemed to be a long lasting performance actually ended up being a couple minutes. Thankfully, when Madeleine took over the stage, he was incredibly grateful that 'superman' was no longer in sight. With her natural beauty and charisma, she easily pleased the crowd and another four thousand dollars being thrown like that. Luckily for Abigail, she was saved by Nathan, which took everybody by surprise. The rest of the contestants weren't as interesting as when Zakary's roommates had been up on stage.

Finally, once Janet had announced the last contestant of the night, Zakary was relieved. He couldn't believe the amount of students that volunteered (or were nominated) to go up on stage. But, when Janet called out the last familar name, Zakary was a little surprised. He didn't know Aivree much, but he knew enough to understand that events like this wasn't her thing. That was shown when the girl had barely managed to take a couple steps on that stage before landing on the floor. Though, her one and only saviour, Xavier managed to save the day by getting up on the stage himself. The whole performance was a blur really, but it soon came to and end. And once it did, Zakary was out of the auditorium in no time.

The dorm room soon quietened down once everybody had left to head to the gym. If it hadn't been for Xavier's extremely loud obnoxious voice, Zakary could have continued his deep sleep. Afterall, the boy had an extremely late night and all he wanted was to sleep for a long, long time. But now that he was awake, he could no longer get back to sleep. And he blamed Xavier for that. Luckily enough, his roommate had somewhat believed that he'd fallen ill with a fever and told the others. That saved him some time. I mean, there was nothing wrong with being fashionably late. Right?

Slipping out of bed with a sigh, Zakary finally brought himself to get out of bed. He rubbed his eyes with his balled hands before he stretched his legs and stood up, his barefeet meeting with the floor. Grabbing his uniform from his wardrobe, he headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face with cold water; hoping that'll make sure he lasts throughout the day. Luckily enough, he was given a pretty simple role compared to the others. All he'd have to do was serve the food and make sure everybody was satisfied. Slipping out of the simple t-shirt and sweatpants he wore, he put on his uniform and ran his hands through his bed hair, attempting to make it look a little decent. Not that it really mattered, he just wanted to get through the day so that he could get back to studying. Checking his appearance once more, he finally left the room.

As Zakary headed towards the gym, he noticed the rather long line coming from the entrance and groaned inwardly. What was so fascinating about eating cupcakes and receiving some measly love advice? "Excuse me," He muttered as he nudged through the crowd, being thankful for his tall height as he glanced around the winter themed hall. The atmosphere was bareable for Zakary, considering his favourite season was winter. He spotted two familiar faces, Xavier and Abigail, but instead decided to head to the kitchen instead.

"Mmm, smells good in here.." Raising an eyebrow, he looked around to find what it was that actually smelt good. Besides, he hadn't eaten anything before he left the room. He wasn't exactly sure why he actually turned up, when in fact, he could have just ditched and stayed in the dorm room - possibly getting more sleep. Especially because he'd have to put up with more of Xavier and Hunter's shenanigans. Now he somewhat hoped that he could've worked as a chef instead of having to be out there. "Are we allowed to eat these, or?" He questioned anybody in the kitchen really as he pointed towards the tray of cupcakes.

X A V I E R    L E F E B V R E

tumblr_inline_mj0ifgpOKU1qz4rgp.gif

B R I B E R I E S   &   C U P C A K E S

A master at failed briberies, Xavier decided that this whole day would go a lot better if he ditches his friends to use the bathroom for, well, let’s say he’s not coming back. But unfortunately, having Aivree or Abigail grill him on forgoing his duties isn’t on his to-do list for tonight. Back to the task at hand, Xavier waited for Abigail to reconsider going to the ball but all he heard was, “waste of time” or was it “we have finals” or even better “you know you have to pay for those apple ciders”, whichever one it was, it sounded just like her. “You know, if you go to the ball, I’ll do anything for you. Any-thing,” he smirked.

“And I never break promises.”

The doors opened and he sat up only to see his best friend stride through the doors looking as dope as ever. Now he was definitely reconsidering his bathroom idea. Hold on, what was that about getting fired? Xavier loved getting fired from things, sign him up. He did things intentionally poorly just so people can usher him out and replace him. “Even dogs can wash dishes faster than you do,” he could hear his mom complain. “You’ll only be doing me a favor dude,” he yelled back, more amused than irritated that Hunter only came to taunt all of them.

Hearing Aivree grumbled on the other corner, Xavier laughed, jerking his thumb at Abigail in response. “Hell yeah, have you seen her work it? Let Abigail do this task, trust me, it’ll brighten your day. Or at least mine which is really all I care about.” This was getting more and more entertaining by the minute. The bathroom will have to wait. Hunter tried to get Ruben to switch targets but Aivree was already half way to the kitchen, ignoring the rest of them. The kitchen was becoming more and more like the popular crew as Zakary strolled into the gym and straight to where the chefs are. Dang it, he was going to miss Aivree’s beautiful serenade. The boy scrambled out of the sofa and dashed into the living room.

“What did I miss?” he called out, only to see that the shorter female was done with her song. Her smirk only told him that he was way too late. Damn. He got distracted for a second. But he made it on time to hear Hunter's corny pick up line and withheld his snicker when Vee shot him down. This was why they were friends because they do the same shit to the girls they like except Xavier will say it to practically anyone in his vicinity. He raised his hand up as if he got caught by the cops when Victoria Greene was the subject of horror. “Hey don’t blame this on me. Rose was running out of your room, even I couldn’t make Nathan into a scapegoat.”

Fortunately, after the Ruben, they allowed the line to build up, not accepting people until the cupcakes were being baked properly. Supply and demand was getting out of hand and it was up to Xavier to even it out later. His eyes landed on the man who didn’t look feverish at all. Tired, yes but sick, not even a little. He raised an eyebrow as he approached his roommate who seemed more interested in the cupcakes than what’s going on around him. “Lying and ditching me now, Zak? That’s beneath you. Looks like I rubbed off on you more than you think,” Xavier teased before eyeing the freshly made cupcakes. “Maddie, did you make these?” he asked, holding one up and offering one to Zakary before grabbing one for himself. Anything in this kitchen is fair game and the best part was, everything was free (no not really but I won't tell if you won't).

“They look good,” Xavier commented, grinning as he took a plastic fork and started scraping off the top layer of frosting into the trash can. Not being a huge sweets fan, he figured one layer was good enough. But his fork dipped further into the cupcake that expected. By the time Xavier was done scraping 3/4 of the frosting off, there wasn’t much to the cupcake. But he ate the measly looking piece of red cake with an extremely thin layer of cream cheese frosting. At the first bite, Xavier put down his final verdict. Maddie needed to take culinary arts with him. “Wow, and to think I was charging the people outside 10 dollars for these,” he said before patting Zakary on the back. “All yours mate, all ten cupcakes,” he pushed the diabetes filled dessert tray closer to his roommate before leaving the kitchen that was suddenly exploding with too much damn love.

They were soon back to work with Abigail and Aivree back to their positions, taking in customers. One after another, while most were ordering cupcakes and apple cider, they were mainly there for Vee and Maddie. So when they didn’t see them, they left although Xavier still made sure to collect tickets. They were still making bank considering only a few actually sat down to chat with the girls. Dylan somehow found his to see Aivree again after the unsuccessful wooing a couple months ago. Xavier made his way over, his tie now officially loosen and tossed onto a random couch. His blazer is missing somewhere and he looked unruly as ever. This was the longest morning of his life.

“Hey Aiv,” the boy said before holding out some tickets for both entry. He nodded to Xavier as a greeting, “Grab me a dozen strawberries.”

“It’s going to be 100 dollars,” Xavier jacked up the price on the spot. “And fifteen dollars for delivery,” he said hoping the guy would go away.

“But you charged James 40 for a dozen.”

“Supply and demand dude. So do you want it or not?”

“You can’t just raise the price like that.”

“I just did, mate. 120 dollars. Take it or leave it.”

Dylan frowned, handing over the right amount of tickets just to get Xavier to leave. It was no wonder why their box was filling up so fast. He walked to the kitchen, greeting Maddie and Hunter who somehow wiggled his way into being a chef. He ate two of the chocolate covered strawberries lying there as he placed a dozen on a plate. Xavier decided then that he rather spent his time in the kitchen eating their food than working out there so he handed off the plate of strawberries to Zakary. “Here you go, these are Aivree’s. Those cupcakes weren’t free, time to get working,” Xavier patted Zak on the back.

Final Location: Kitchen

Interacts with: @Sasil @constellation @Aster @Kingly @shygirl3 @Chamomile

5b363f4cf37f7f1fff9f1b463e3cfcc7.png

2f0g0i0.gif

[SIZE= 14px]With the song done, rather quickly, but as well as she could muster Aivree wanted to run off and more likely die from embarrassment. Instead though she got a hand on the shoulder and a squeeze from Hunter, who had the audacity to show himself after being to loud last night with his ‘study guest’ and got out of doing anything helpful. “What the hell, they both know you didn’t very well make me sing that shit.” Aivree scowled looking up to Hunter, the giant, with arms crossed over her chest. Though, thinking about it she knew that he would, especially since he wanted in Vee’s rants more than anything. Like some kind of trophy since she was the only female she knew that shot him down time after time without fail. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Good for her, she hoped that she would continue to do so. Take him down a few pegs after all his success in life when it came to the love making. Not to mention that God-awful pick up line that nearly had Aivree vomiting the little bit of food she had managed to eat that morning. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Love and lust was gross. Don’t try and tell Aivree otherwise. Made people act like dumb puppies that needed help to walk. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Shaking her head she turned trying to get herself out of the kitchen. She gave a short hello to both Xav and Zackery who seemed less sick then she remembered being told that he was before getting back to her both that seemed pretty swamped. Ugh, why couldn’t people act like adults and go get shot down in person? Make the short people do all the work. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]The morning dragged on from there. Aivree had to go about giving messages, and trying not to make people cry with her comments, though she hadn’t been talked down upon by Abby to often yet so she wondered if Abby hated this just about the same as she did. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]“You think this day will ever end?” Aivree grumbled leaning against the booth with a drawn out sigh. It wasn’t until she stretched her arms above her head that she noticed the familiar guy walking their way. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Dylan. Did she know his last name? Not really, but she remembered him from the date she had with Xav a few months back and it made her a nervous to see him. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]After all, she had given him her number but when he had texted her a few times she never responded. Feel sheepish and embarrassed for even doing so. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]But here he, seemed to be feeling pretty full of himself, strutted to the table just when Xav decided to walk and show his face as well. Aviree sighed again giving a small look towards Abby in a way ‘save me’ before trying to be polite. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]“Dylan.” Aivree spoke back trying to not sound cold and without a heart for the first time that morning. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Hearing Xavier say the price Aivree took a step back a little shocked. “Really a 100? When did that happen?” she asked before shutting her mouth. Instead she listened. Was it a chance that Xav didn’t want him to buy the strawberries because of…her? [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Naw, that was a fucked up thought to even have. Xav wanted her as a friend. Nothing more, she saw how much he had been playing around with Maddy the past few days. Why had the thought gone and given her pain once more? [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]But, unlike Aivree had thought, Dylan had gone and bought the strawberries even at that price. “Wow…someone has a lot of money to be giving away just for a dozen strawberries.” Aivree frowned looking to Xavier before back to Dylan. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]“Eh, t’s worth it if I can get someone to notice me. And look at that, it worked.” Dylan gave a knowing smirk Aivree’s way, but she returned it with nothing more than a slight frown. “Why you never text me back anyways?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]“I’ve been busy. You know…school and such.” Aivree cleared her throat feeling surprising uncomfortable. Perhaps someone would let her run away know. The girl’s bathroom had a window; she could jump it and be out of this hell hole within the minute. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Interactions with: @FirePolaris @Kingly @shygirl3[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_mm785hnaBS1rw7kjro1_500.gif

Hunter's smile widened just a little bit as Vee began to laugh, corny but successful, he thought as he went to lean on the table his hand falling into a powdery dough pile. He stared into her eyes anticipating the slight rejection that came after, only causing him to smile a bit more when she claimed her real co-chef. Hard to get was what Vivienne Andrews was, you had to take a little bit of rejection to get to the acceptance, or so he thought. What words came next was a tad more then a little bit of rejection. How could Hunter not anticipate that Victoria would have to brag that she had spent time with him. I mean she was to the point where she was calling him babe, and he had cringe fully returned the title. Hunter clenched his jaw as Vee exposed Victoria and his little study session.

He scratched his head as she got up and patted his shoulder wishing him better luck at the tip of her rejection. Although he was slightly disappointed that his attempt had completely failed once more, I think they both knew that wasn't enough to make him quit. Plus it was cold, the way she was blowing him off like he really didn't matter, no cligyness made her fruit that much sweeter. Though he did take note to kill Xavier later on for letting those bits of information slip up in front of the target market. Hunter wagged a finger at, Xavier who didn't have too good of an excuse for Hunter. Though it was almost funny, the two best friends going for the two chefs, it would have been a huge steal if either one of them was actually making any solid progress.

Hunter shook those thoughts in his head out quickly, there was other matters at hand, Vee. "Aw come on now Vee, of course we were studying." He said scratching the back of his head "You know, the human body." He said a bit lowly before he took another step towards her who was walking away. "Come on Vee, admit it. Somewhere deep deep deep, maybe extremely deep you have the same desires that I do." He said with folded arms coming nearer to her once more, disregarding any cupcakes they had to make or anyone else in the room for that matter. He scratched his jaw as he observed her, pure beauty, and what he had been trying for ages now was really not working. It was time to switch it up.

Hunter rolled his shoulders before he went to take one of Vee's hands in both of his. One of his powder covered hands caking over the back of hers. He tried to recreate that look into her eyes he did when he was up on stage, a stage she could have easily tore up just as well as he did. He sighed as he looked over at her, shaking his head. "Vee, you got me read wrong, honestly.. Look there is more to me then just sex 24/7, promise." He said, he was right, Hunter was more of a 23/6 guy. "How about.." Hunter bit down on his lip as he thought about this. "How about you let me take you out on a date. No sex, no making out, no flirting.. Well some flirting, but not all flirting." he said as he went to slowly raise her hand to his lip before he stopped halfway, another idea popping into his head as he locked eyes with her again. "Forget about that date Vee." He said that smirk starting to creep onto his face again.

"How about you be my date to the ball?"

Interactions:

@Aster

@FirePolaris

tumblr_inline_mwj33q3kPH1rsud01.gif

[SIZE= 12px]V[/SIZE]ivienne Lily Andrews; fauteur de troubles

Absent residents of Dorm 1004 were popping back up like rabbits. Minus Nathan, it seemed like everyone was making their rather late appearances. With customers piling up outside and time ticking to a fast close, Vivienne suppose it was better late than never. She greeted Zakary with a flippant hello and waved her hand, giving the poor male permission to eat her heavily frosted cupcakes, and well-concealing the growing grin of mischief. Xavier had seen through her frosting trick. Hopefully Zakary wouldn't. Seeing him with a mouthful of frosting would be entertaining.

"And neither are those strawberries, Xav. But I doubt that's going to stop you from stealing some," she sighed, with a shake of her head. Unlike straight-laced Abigail, Vivienne couldn't care less over a handful of missing stock. She herself was culprit to a few of Madeleine's cupcakes. 'For research,' she would claim if caught. "Anyways don't listen to Xavier, Zak. You can have those cupcakes." She told him, not mentioning the fact that those weren't for serving.

Ever since her move back to the drama stream, her relationship with Hunter had been... strained. Different, for sure, compared to the more emotional bond they shared in the past. He was once someone she may have considered a best friend, someone she would have confessed her secret feelings for her friend Cassandra to, but now? They were more or less different people with different lives. Hunter being one stubbornly in pursuit of those to fulfill his temporary desires while Vivienne took on a low-key profile to recuperate. A part of her wondered if she could ever trust him again. She was certain the old Hunter must be in there somewhere, hidden by the sex maniac facade. People dealt with grief differently and had Vivienne been any weaker, maybe she would be no different than the man before her.

"You're right. I do," she admitted. Like any other human, Vivienne had feelings and desires too; the want of love, the want of belonging, the want of warm skin and pressed lips, the promise of fulfillment. She had slept around before in her earlier years of Arlington and each partner only left her feeling more empty than the last. At 18, Vivienne knew better. "Except I actually think," she said, unintentionally spiteing the women who openly and willingly spread their legs for him. Deep down, Vivienne couldn't blame them. Hunter was charming but that didn't discredit him for being Arlington's main manwhore.

Vivienne never stepped down, not even when Hunter took her slender hands in his larger ones. She was sure the look he gave could reduce most to goo but steel defenses told her better than to give into her womanly sympathies. She cocked a brow at him at the mention of the 'no' list. No sex? No making out? This sounded familiar, but Vivienne was still skeptical. Skeptical and a minx.

She pursed her lips as thought considering his offer, drawing out a long "hm." She feigned uncertainty but the glint in her eyes shined otherwise: Vivienne Andrews was plotting. "Alright, fine. I'll be your date for the Masquerade Ball. But on one condition. Throughout the whole night you can't touch me (inappropriately) or kiss me. If you do, I'm calling quits on that and all future dates."

It was a gamble.

A gamble to see if the old Hunter still existed.

A gamble to prove that he wasn't just sex and no substance.

And a gamble the blonde hoped she'll win.

Interactions: Xavier @FirePolaris ; Zakary @constellation ; Hunter @Kingly

X A V I E R    L E F E B V R E

tumblr_inline_mj0ifgpOKU1qz4rgp.gif

T H E  L I T T L E  D E M O N  I N S I D E

It was like watching a rom-com play out and you couldn’t press pause no matter how hard you try because it was broken. Xavier found himself grinning at the exploding chemistry between the two as he slid closer to Maddie. At least she wasn’t all cupid and glitter at the moment. He came back because there was just too much damn love outside but thanks to his best friend, the kitchen was just as flowery. He wasn't sure what either were thinking but there was some stare down happening and Xavier was betting that Vee would win this mannequin challenge. Maybe he should have taken those cupcakes out instead of Zakary after all. He could be an ass and cough really loudly to ruin the moment but he would never do such a thing. Not to Hunter or Vee anyways and so while eavesdropping, Xavier absentmindedly flicked scattered flour at her. The edges of his lips curved up teasingly as he looked down at the smaller blonde. However, he was painfully aware at all the words thrown around. Phrases such as "no flirting", "no touching", "no kissing" were making him rub his throat to contain his chuckle. This sounded like a middle school date. But Xavier still couldn't wrap his head around the question of the day. “How about you be my date to the ball?”

Such simple words that his friend could say with ease yet Xavier could barely utter them. He was so fucking tempted to say it. She was right there in front of him and he could probably etch out the question in the flour scattered all over the table. Do it, his alter ego goaded him on. It’s your last chance. It’s now or never. Without much thinking, Xavier found himself in lost thoughts, gazing at the petite female before him.

Am I out of my mind? Jesus, I'm losing my mind. And all she's doing is standing there putting frosting on that cupcake.

“Hey Maddie,” Xavier finally spoke up, breaking out of his daze.

When he finally got her attention, he inched a closer, little by little until they were only a couple centimeters apart.

This is it. This is it.

“You have flour in your hair,” he said casually, as if that was his whole plan. All that build up was just to swat flour off her hair. His hand went up dusting off invisible magical flour off her blonde locks. With that, he spun around and left the room because Jesus Fucking Christ, Xavier Lefebvre was too scared to ask a girl out for the ball. He could risk an arm or a leg, even his sanity for the sake of dancing but giving a little piece of himself? No, that is apparently too much. A surge of annoyance gnawed at him for not taking up the challenge. Wimping out wasn’t in his nature and that was the frustrating part. Leaving the kitchen gave Xavier time to regain his composure and he was almost done settling down that nagging irritation. It wasn’t a game but he felt like he lost before he started and losing was not in a Lefebvre dictionary. As more people started coming in, Xavier realized that their money box was missing. Completely gone. Was this a prank? Is he blind? Did he misplace it? Did some idiot really steal a bunch of tickets? Now that the irritation was gone, it was replaced by anger. Anger that cause him to say things he usually wouldn’t say. When a freshman girl was next, she made the wrong mistake by approaching him and handing him a letter. To who? Xavier didn’t care.

“This isn’t a fucking confessional. Go find your own priest. Are you that fucking desperate that you would be willing to shell out money for just ten minutes?” he laughed mockingly, ripping the letter and making a show by tossing it in the air. Tears immediately pricked her eyes and he rolled his eyes. Kicking a coffee table out of his way and jolting the people around him, Xavier left the gym.

4:52 P.M

It took four hours of playing hooky and napping in his room for the guilt of ditching his housemates and making a girl cry to sort of sink in. His sister would have killed him if she saw his behavior earlier but she wasn't there. Out of sight, out of mind, that was his motto. Xavier walked back into the gym with the usual lazy smile on as if he didn’t unleash a bit of his anger on the poor innocent coffee table. The line outside was practically gone and when he noticed a free Aivree on the couch, he plopped down beside her, elbowing her lightly. “C’mon, tell me, what’s the most ridiculous love advice you gave out today?” he asked. “Oh wait better question. Did you make any guy cry?” Xavier taunted before hitting the subject that had him curious all day. “So what’s going on between you and Dylan? What are you hiding from your best guy friend? Hmm?”

It wasn’t until it hit five PM that Victoria Greene strolled inside the gym with a bright smile that got Xavier remembering that they lost half of the income for the day. She went into the kitchen, batting her eyelashes at Hunter a couple of times when she saw him hanging around looking like he was forced to join the baking crew. “Babe, study later? In my room? On my bed? Maybe we can finally get that essay of yours done.” She would have gone on farther if not for her duties. She called them all out and waited for everyone to settle until she started inquiring about the tickets. The rest of the tickets were placed on a random table and Victoria frowned at how little they got compared to other dorms. “Where’s the box that came with this?” she asked picking up the pile of tickets.

Xavier shrugged, “Beats me. Maybe it ran away.”

“So the box grew legs and ran away? Is that what you’re telling me?”

“Errr. Yes,” he nodded confidently with a grin flashed towards her. “Grew legs and just dashed out of here. Would have made a viral YouTube video.”

It seemed like she had enough of his idiocy. “Just. Stop talking Xavier. How did you get into this school?” she muttered the last part under her breath but a fake smile flashed Hunter’s way. “I’ll just take this and…I’ll see you later Hunter?” she stood there for a moment, waiting…anticipating for him to ask her to the ball. But nothing came out of it other than seven confused eyes staring back at her and their thoughts were rather obvious. “Okay. Then. Good job today guys!” Victoria chirped with a struggling smile as she walked out of the door.

Xavier heaved a sigh, thanking god she bought his silly lie or was too exasperated to interrogate him. He sauntered back to their dorm with those who wanted to get dress for the masquerade ball. Xavier lingered slightly behind only to stay next to Abigail. “So, have you thought it over? Do I have to kidnap you to the ball myself?” he asked just as they arrived at the dorm.

Final Location: Dorm 1004

Interacts with:  @Sasil @shygirl3 @Chamomile

Mentions: @Kingly @Aster @constellation

d1e707791943e03460ef9bb7518763bb.jpg

outfit. uniform + chef outfit | mood. happy

"her perfume smells like a french bakery, which makes no sense."  - unknown

embed.php

As soon as Madeleine walked through those glass double doors, she knew that she was gonna have some fun.

[SIZE= 12px]It was a clean, modern design and one that was pleasing to the eye. Counters outlined the edge of the room and in the middle sits one of those workbenches you see on cooking shows, specifically to handle any dough or pastry. [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]This calls for the proper attire; Maddie puts on an apron and ties her hair into a low ponytail. A chef hat, a very unnecessary addition, tipped slightly to the left when placed on her head.[/SIZE]

The recipe was on a laminated sheet of paper on the counter. It took both blondes quite a while to get used to the working environment, pinpointing the location of ingredients and the pace of following instructions. Maddie specifically had some difficulties because it's been a while since she had last done this-- when her sibling was still the smart, mature big sister. Granted, she still is, but distance and their separate lives have been growing too much.

[SIZE= 12px]This difficulty was incomparable to that of Vivienne's who was failing rather miserably, while Maddie was taking out her second beautifully aromatic batch of cupcakes. She offered her an encouraging smile and gave her a quick tip to instead handle the rest of the menu as she sets her cupcakes aside for it to cool and work on another tray.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Admittedly, they did have a little play as both blondes had trails of flour on their palms. But it wasn't long until the task got a little too repetitive so she ends up putting little strawberry surprises in the cupcake centres. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]There were a few visits to the kitchen. The first was Aivree among many here to be Madame Serenade, followed by Hunter who immediately began charming the lady of his dreams. Gosh, that lovebird, she thought, as she turned off the electric mixer. Wonder if they'll make any progress at the end of the ball. Her finger was tempted to continue the noise for a little bit more but ultimately decided against it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]As she mixed the dry cocoa powder with the wet ingredients by hand as not interrupt the love fest, Zak and Xavier make their respectable entrances. She didn't paid much attention to their greetings until they addressed her in particular. The blonde glanced up as she stirred and folded the batter with the wooden spoon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Are we allowed to eat these or?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"I wouldn't-"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Maddie did you make these?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Great, two victims to not only uncooked cupcakes but melty frosting. She shook her head vigorously and placed down the bowl. "Wait-" Maddie ran up to them only for Xavier to distribute the deserts between the two. Nevermind. She turned on her heel and continued her task, observing them as they face the consequence. Xavier was the first to know and pushed the tray to Zak, then exiting afterwards.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Please don't eat those, Zak." Maddie warned softly after Vivienne's statement. She reached for the cupcakes she made, still free of frosting on her side workplace. "You can have one of these," -she thrusted the cupcake in his direction, placing it in his sights- "it hasn't got any frosting though. Hope you don't mind." [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]By the time Xavier returned and plopped his task to Zak, she was busy and engrossed at the cupcake frosting, the piping bag firm in her hands. Strands of hair cascaded down the side of her cheeks and the chef hat that was once on her head joined the flour on floor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Hey Maddie," said a familiar voice, requesting for her attention.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She piped just a little bit more, before responding with a 'hmm?' and redirecting her gaze. Twinkletoes himself meandered nearer, tense as she peered up into his eyes curiously. What is he doing? She was first blank in expression which transformed into a grin of nervous anticipation. [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]There was a small pause. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"You have flour in your hair."[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Is that it? He said it with such a usual tone of nonchalance, that it seemed slightly unnatural. She couldn't bear to break eye contact as if to call out his bluff. But he broke away first and proceeded to reach out to the tufts of her hair just as her fingers were about to comb through. Instead she rubs the back of her neck, offering a smile as he leaves yet again. Her lips parted for words but they didn't come out since he briskly left the kitchen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Her blue eyes watched his back disappear behind the doorway and she furrowed her brows. Was something wrong? Maybe she should enquire him about it. The racket made outside only caused her to be more concerned. She rushed to the small window but Xav was already gone. [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]He left.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]By two, Maddie had stopped making the cupcakes due to the lack of customers as well as supply. So she helps out as love messenger and waitress for a bit considering the dancer's absence.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]By five, they all assembled in the gym, listening to Victoria Greene. A small exchange and discussion over a sentient ticket box later, the group made their way back to the dorms to attend the Masquerade Ball every romantic is excited for. Maddie quickly took a glance at Xavier, before hurriedly entering their dorms, clutching a container in her hand.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She slipped into her friend's room, and placed it what she thinks is his bed before slipping back out to get dressed in her choice of attire.[/SIZE]

tags // @FirePolaris @Aster @constellation 

location // The Kitchen to her room

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9m6d8w82log0kc0g804ww0og0_640.gif

Hunter felt his heart pick up pace as he awaited her answer, the connection of their eyes never breaking for a second. This was the first time since freshman year his mind had ever drifted to the possibility of a girl saying the words no to him. Her soft hands were enclosed in the grip of his large smooth ones as she made a simple noise which seemed to break the year long silence. His lips turned into a slight smirk as she continued to play her little game, a game he had been stuck on Level 1 for as long as he could remember. Then finally a real answer was spoken, her sentence not even being completed before Hunter broke out into that wide bright smile, his thumb gliding across the back of her hand as he opened his mouth to speak. Though his excitement was cut short as she continued the rest of her sentence.

Hunter gulped at her little condition. Of course he was the one who had basically came up with the idea, but he was just smooth talking as he usually did, there was very little thinking involved. He snorted at her proposal but couldn't help but admire that what had turned into a loose agreement was now a full on challenge. This date had turned into much more then a play to get her into bed, but an all or nothing try for her complete view on Hunter. The smirk playing on Vee's face nearly matched the one Hunter so often used when he played with the hearts of girls. She had set the bar and it was Hunters job to reach it. Though the only question on his mind was, was it physically possible for Hunter to do absolutely nothing on a night like that with a girl like Vivienne? One thing was for sure, McAllen's never feared a challenge.

Hunter laughed a bit, his white teeth biting down gently on his lip as his eyes briefly glance over to the wall of the kitchen beside them before returning back to hers. "It's a date then." He said a new found interest overtaking him for Vivienne Andrews, she had made things fun again. Hunter who was used to getting a girl naked with a couple of good lines was now back on the chase. Yes, some girls had played hard to get with Hunter but there was a strong difference between playing hard to get and being hard to get. Vivienne was in every sense hard to get. But Hunter had finally gotten himself one step closer. "I'll warn you, I will be looking irresistible come the ball so it doesn't count if you come on to me." He joked as he decided on a formal handshake to show just how ready he was for this challenge.

"I'll be seeing you tonight then?" Hunter said nodding, pulling his hand from hers and finally taking a step back that smirk still locked on his lips as he kept her face in his view. He tried to keep his cool as he turned to exit the kitchen though stopped midway as his mind and uneasiness on the situation caused him to ask. "Damn though, that's a harsh penalty. not even a little bit of touching?" He asked before quickly shaking his head. "Nevermind.. Tonight, no inappropriate stuff. Just Hunter and Vee at the ball, I got it." He tried to say confidently before turning to exit the kitchen shouting out "Light flirting doesn't count though!" as he walked out.

4:52

Hunter sat beside Xavier on the couch, the whole while thinking on how the hell he was going to make it out of this challenge without attempting to at least kiss her once. He had secretly been plotting how to sneak something in that would get her to want to break this little bet they had. Yet each idea that came was too big of a risk and he knew Vee would be holding firm on this. When Victoria came to collect the earnings, Hunter didn't even give half a care to pay her any mind when she spoke to him. It wasn't until her last question to him that he looked up at her and spoke "Can you just finish my essay please?" before standing from the couch and stretching, he had bigger fish to fry.

Hunter stopped, turning behind him to look for his best friend who was lingering behind with Abigal. He hung back before coming up behind and between the middle of them, wrapping his arms around the shoulders of each of them and poking his head through the middle of theirs. "You are going to the ball Princess, and you are going to be my second dance after Vee of course." He said going to plant a friendly kiss on her cheek before he slowly turned his gaze to Xav. "We got bigger problems now.. How the hell is big daddy Hunt getting through this night without making one flirty move? That's correct! He won't." Hunter said disappointedly as his mind drifted back to the challenge before he realized that there was much bigger problems then that. He pulled back from the shoulders of each of them speeding up so he was in front of them, walking backwards so he was still facing them. He pointed to Xavier "Last time I checked I wasn't the only one with problems on my hand either. You still have a big question to ask boss man don't think I forgot." He said to Xavier in regards to asking Madi to the ball. "Aaw unless you were planning on asking me instead, to which case I'll ditch Vee and we can have a blast." He joked before his eyes shifted to Abigal. "What about you Ms. Pefect? One of Nate's robots escorting you to the ball? You would look lovely arm and arm with a machine." He teased, everyone heard the rumors that Nate and Abigal were supposedly dating. Though she had refused to confirm it to him and he was sure to get an answer out of her sooner or later. Though as they walked his mind couldn't help but drift back to the thoughts on how the hell he would be making out of this night alive.

Interactions:

@Aster

@FirePolaris

@shygirl3

Mentions:

@Chamomile

@Kodiak

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vivienne Lily Andrews; fauteur de troubles

tumblr_inline_mwj33q3kPH1rsud01.gif

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(Sorry for the wait. Life's been hitting me like a sledgehammer.)

When it came to the game of "Cat and Mouse", Vivienne was a champ. Throughout her early years in Arlington, she had gained her title as a flirt and a tease because of which. Whether intentionally or unintentionally, the blonde found fun in prodding people for their affections and attention. With smooth movements and sly words, it was easy to demand desire and even easier to manipulate it.

Junior year of Arlington had made her rusty however. While single in name, Vivienne had her heart foolishly kept for one person: the same person who had taken that heart and thrown it out the window. She should've known better than to love a so-called "best friend".

(But best friends don't lay together. Best friends don't kiss each other. Best friends don't whisper sweet nothings as they run their fingers through your hair, promising the world, giving you the world and then taking it away from you.)

She knew better now.

Which would explain her audacious behavior towards Hunter that night. Despite being wary and on guard, the babe had a desire to play. The chase was back and she was curious to see just how far she could push someone's limits. The fact that that someone was Hunter only made things all the more interesting.

It was no mistake to see her dressed in the most revealing and body flattering dress for the ball. The smooth black article of clothing hugged her waist and fanned out past her hips. The skirts were cut high in the front, falling longer in the back to reveal a pair of long milky legs. The sweetheart neckline dipped low and the sleeves were off shoulder, completely baring her skin from the neck down to her shoulders, to her cleavage.

A set of matching heels and crystal earrings were worn with her hair tied back just enough to keep loose curls tumbling down her back. The deepest shade of red stained her lips and Vivienne kept the rest of her make-up light. Long lashes fluttered, accentuated by the shape of her chosen masquerade mask.

Vivienne Andrews wasn't just dressed to seduce. She was dressed to kill.

Now all she needed to do was wait for her prey date.

AVIREE LANZONE

4:52PM

“This fucking day can end any time know.” Aivree groaned looking over the few people still wanting to trickle in and give them there shitty confessionals. At least it was almost done. Soon she wouldn’t have to deal with anything, and singing? Shit how many people wanted to hear her sing there dumb poems or heartfelt songs. If they really wanted it to mean something they should have gone and fucking sang it themselves.

But nope, gotta get the short one to sing because that is holy hell more funny.

If she went home and saw herself on Facebook or Youtube she was going to slit some throats. At least it would get rid of some of the pent up rage she had deep inside about this stupid lovesick carnival. Relationships where dumb and hard. The moment you couldn’t have or didn’t deserve the one you desperately wanted it was even dumber.

Aivree sighed rubbing her temples. Shit, even in her head she was whining to much it was bugging her. There was no one to blame but herself even, why the hell was this so annoying?

But it was done now and she was finally able to flop on the couch, her head leaned back against the head rest on the back of the couch and sigh over dramatically. With her eyes closed she felt someone’s weight beside her and she opened one eye to see the ass who made her want to claw her own skin. Her best guy friend nonetheless. “I sang stupid songs all day, had to read a poem that literally had the word ‘love’ in it like 50 times. Oh and give advise to a freshmen about asking Maddy out. I told him to not even bother.” She chuckled to herself. “Hey did you ask her yet? I know you are a big chicken but it’s happening soon after all.” Aivree spoke sitting up and glancing at him at the sudden mention of the young man who seemed to be pinning over her grumpy self.

“He asked, but I said no. I’m not about to go to something with someone I don’t know.” She frowned elbowing him in the side. “And just because you changed the subject about Maddie doesn’t mean I am going to stop teasing you about how you probably chickened out. You are going to go to this stupid Masquerade ball thing right?” Aviree asked just as the Greene lady decided to show herself.

When she started to talk she ignored her. All she said was lost in Aivree’s mind that had replaced her voice with that of the Charlie Brown parent voices. Gibberish at its finest.

“Wait you lost the ticket stuff?” Aivree spoke catching that one word. Well, that would explain why he had been in a bad mood and made a girl cry earlier. She hadn’t seen it but heard the story, poor girl. Funny, but still a sad fate for someone with no balls.

“He’s got talent in other ways other than academic things.” Aivree winked to Victoria who still seemed a little steamed about the whole thing but went ahead and lingered longer then she was welcome, talking to the one guy who probably fucked her brains out one night or another. Ugh, disgusting.

Rolling her eyes she went back to ignoring them, glad to see the girl leave the team. “If you need help finding that box I am going to pass. I need a drink. Meet you guys at the dorm.” She gave a slight wave heading out towards the door. “Xavier don’t forget to not be a chicken!” she called back, giving one last painful wink before leaving the gang behind.

Aivree was going to stay, but the idea of talking about the ball just bugged her. At this rate, she wasn’t sure if she was going to go. The rate she was going at that moment all she wanted to do was hope the night would blow past, get over her small crush and move o. But how? Well, she knew one person. But she was going to be busy with whatever date she would be going on with Hunter.

But…it was worth a shot though right?

Interactions: @FirePolaris 
Mentions: @Kingly @Chamomile @Aster 

((I kind wrote it so it would be ready for the timeskip I remember @FirePolaris mentioning. I can change if need be. I just really wanted to get something up after so long. ))

EjL0y.gif

4f65b30038370f14b896e6a585874ac7.gif

Are you willing to take a chance on me?

Midnight Masquerade

Welcome to the most extravagant party at Arlington Academy. Love is in the air, lovers sway side by side, faces are hidden and nothing is for sure. This is the one night you can be whoever you want to be. The mystery is the fun part. Put on your mask and take a chance. Sparkling apple cider fills up champagne glasses as hors d'oeuvres are placed exquisitely on cream linen table top. A chocolate fountain is at the center of the ballroom with fruits and marshmallows in bowls around the fountain. Whether you’re here alone or with another, you only have this one precious night. So make it your night.

Last edited:

X A V I E R xxx L E F E B V R E

tumblr_inline_mj0j1bwF5q1qz4rgp.gif

"Look at me. Do I look like I care?" - X
It seemed like convincing a Davenport to attend the ball was as hard as getting an A in a trigonometry. Impossible is always a fun challenge but Xavier didn’t have time at the moment and he surely wasn’t going to miss this epic night to stay in and study for his finals with Abigail. Everyone had been nagging him to ask Maddie to the dance and even Aivree used the forbidden word no one dared to call him since, well, forever. Xavier? A chicken? Pft. Fuck that. Aivree was going learn that the word chicken is not in his dictionary. He was merely on not interested in dating or romance or whatever baggage it entailed. He also wasn't the type to be acting on momentary feelings. This was their senior year. Nothing would come out of a confession other than utter confusion and insecurity. As Xavier entered the room, he saw a container on his bed and curiously inched over to inspect it.

His lips curved into an unexpected smile when he saw a cupcake was inside. So she remembered. Of course she did. He turned around, plopping down backwards on the bed, gazing into the ceiling with his mind wandering off into space. While he was still hesitant about eating the same cupcake as the one this morning, he didn't have the heart to toss something Madeleine made specifically for him. Xavier bit into the cupcake with a boyish grin on his face the entire time. Tossing the wrapper into the trashcan, he decided that enough was enough. He was going to get over the control Madeleine has on him. Xavier Lefebvre does not do dating or romance.

She was taking over his mind as much as dancing did and dance should be the only thing he cares about.

Tonight was going to be a different night. Tonight he will be conquering.

Let the games begin.

At eight sharp, Xavier walked out of the shower with the steam lingering behind him. A white towel hung loosely around his waist as he opened his closet to get dressed. He pulled on a deep maroon dress shirt, buttoning up the his sleeves before tossing the black blazer on his bed. Three buttons were left unbuttoned meanwhile the purely red tie served as a decoration than anything, loosely hanging around his neck. With a red devil mask twirled around his index finger, Xavier was more than ready. There was only one message one could gather from his entire outfit alongside the crooked smirk permanently on his visage. He was ready to play.

There was no way he was going to be going to the ball sober. Where’s the fun in that? Xavier pulled open his mini bar fridge, taking out the bottle of Sky and chugging, loving the burn running down his throat.

Enjoying the warmth spread over his body, it was time to leave.

The Masquerade Ball

The jet black hair was slicked back, the dark mask emphasized the prominent chiseled jaw and the piercing azure hues. A quirk of a smile was faint but it was there as the orbs scanned the room filled with students in various shades of ballroom dresses and tuxedos. The delicate music was slower than usual highlighting the alluring sensual mood in the atmosphere. Couples were already dancing in the middle of the room while others are scattered around the flowing chocolate fountain in the center having soft conversations. S’mores were aplenty with cocktail shrimps as the main appetizers while champagne glasses were filled to its core.

Just for the night, history will be overwritten. The traces of alcohol heightened his daredevil attitude and the unfortunate brunette caught his attention for the night. The obvious shy stature and the careful glances only got him moving towards the figure looking off at a distance. Whether his feelings were from protective instincts or playful teasing, Xavier stopped in front of her before quickly moving in to snatch the crab cake from her fork with his mouth.

“Thanks for the food.”

If someone paid closer attention, they would notice the double meaning in his words.

Sasil Sasil Aster Aster chamomile chamomile

tumblr_neyq7fW0TZ1tfm0h4o1_500.gif

Last edited:

tumblr_nd9volDg8H1r00543o1_250.gif

Interactions: None
Mentions: Hunter
x
Vivienne was by no means an impatient lady but on a grand night like this one, she could not help but feel piqued when Hunter failed to make an early show for their date. A minute passed due pick-up and then another. Before the male could already hit five minutes late, the blonde was already up and ready to leave. If he wasn't going to come to her, so be it.

She had never taken Hunter to be someone to back out on a challenge and disregarded the possibility of something bad happening. Knowing the male, he could handle his own skin well enough.

With strong struts and her head held high, Vivienne pushed back the feelings of rage and indignation. Being stood up wasn't something someone could easily do to the young Andrews; as hypocritical as it was, considering how many people Vivienne had lead on. Being on the receiving end of the stick made her burn with cold rage: the red rogue on her smiling lips screamed warning to any unfortunate bystanders.

Screw Hunter. She didn't need him to have fun on a night like this one. All it took was a pretty boy, a couple shots of vodka and a quiet corner to suck faces in. Looking around, it shouldn't be too hard to find some poor unfortunate soul.

29xu0yo.jpg

~ADAM RUSSO~
2s7jgbd.jpg

The fun just never stops.

When you make trouble, it has a ripple effect. A bad reputation can be spread from one side of a school to the next within a matter of hours. This school was no better than any other school, even if it tried its damndest to pretend it was. In fact, Adam’s reputation had gotten out much faster than he had first anticipated. He had figured it would have taken at least a day for people to notice the new kid in such a large school.

But by the time he had gotten out of the principal’s office, gone through the first few classes in the school the murmurs had already been running rampant. He heard the whispers from the students and few people talked to him the first few days. It wasn’t a big deal to him, they all wanted to believe the worst of him. Let them. He wasn’t trying to impress a single damn person. All he wanted was to get past the days he had to attend this God forsaken preppy school and get out of his grand parents house.

He might have promised his mother that he would try and get his act together, but this was not the way he had deemed it would go. Prep school? Snobby kids and teachers who think they can control the students better than public school? Please, they just had the money to get wasted to fuck around.

Which was why on the first day, the day of the Winter Carnival he made a prank on one of the students he had heard about. Sadly, it didn't go as well as he had first anticipated. No one seemed to care that he stole from the group, sure the male had gotten angry and made a shy female cry by snapping at her but other then that the president or whatever the girl's name was just..let it go.

He thought there would be more fun involved.

A sigh left his lungs as he leaned against the table scanning the dancers at the party. Yeah, he was attending the Ball. He wore a suit, black with a bow tie and a skillfully crafted mask over his face as he drank from the spiked punch in his crystal glass. He scanned the room, ready to make any kind of trouble he could come up with. This was the night he could get away with a lot.

He was the angry transfer student with to many tattoos that he would stand out if they weren't mostly covered up.

It was time to shake up the night.

Anything could happen.​

Tags: Aster Aster Polaris. Polaris. chamomile chamomile

AVIREE LANZONE
21jcgu8.jpg
260tuns.jpg
The dress shopping was a huge success. While it hadn’t been something she had been particularly excited about in the first place it had proved to be an enjoyable way to waste a otherwise boring afternoon of her staring at the wall in her dorm, contemplating a crush that she had been harboring for far too long. Now, there was a plan. A plan for the dumb Masquerade Ball that she had at first no anticipating of attending but with one stupid idea that slipped into her brain here she was ready for the big night.

And this was going to be better.

It had taken Vivienne almost four hours to transform Aivree from one swearing art loving tomboy to a girl with long hair and a look that could almost have any man or women fall to there knees. Like Vivienne had said before Aviree had fully agreed to the plan, Vivienne had full say on everything. And not just make up and the dress was taken into consideration but semi permanent hair extensions were placed into the dark haired girl's head and put up in a manner that Aivree had not thought possible. How was it that people did such a thing every day. The makeup was confusing and though the attempt was made to ask what in the hell's name Vee was all doing Aivree gave up and sat tight.

Closing her eyes and doing what she was told to do.

Four hours later she was ready. They decided on arriving separate, that way people wouldn't recognize Aivree, but also because Hunter was to come and pick the blonde beauty up.

After one more glance at the mirror in her room Aivree gathered her skirts, her mask and was ready to get to the dance. A little later then she had anticipated but that was the whole idea. Perhaps not make an entrance, but just to arrive and have a good time. If by some chance she didn't have a good time? Well, there was always her good friend Vodka that she had stashed in a small bottle that was strapped to her thigh. After all, you never knew when you would need to get the edge off.

--The Ball

The dance was majestic, filled with the bodies of the students that attended the snob school that Aivree attended. Already, Aivree felt her chest close but she kept her head high, every step she took she walked with what pride she knew she had. This was for fun, under her black mask no one would be able to tell who she was. Even if her height gave her away, the shy teen was ready to take this out.

It only took Aivree a few moments to scout out the dance floor, sparkles and sequins shone in the dim lightly, girls hanging off the pleasantly dressed men, the people who went to school here where all very pretty but put on a ball that included big poofy dresses and fancy cocktails and everyone seemed to be a princess or prince.

Feeling her nerves get the better of her Aivree decided she needed something to eat, and she needed it now. Taking the time to move through the crowd, which took longer than she truly wanted to admit, she finally made her way to the buffet table. While Aivree might have looked like a feminine female she was still her. She got the crab cake and was all ready to chow down like she would normally before a looming presence seemed to appear behind her.

Within moments the crab cake on her fork was gone and a very teasing look seemed to be pushed looking down at her. “Do you mind?” Aivree spoke her hands going to her hips to look up at the well dress dark haired man. He was oddly familiar, that cheeky grin.

Could it be..?

“I suppose I wasn’t going to eat that anyways.” Aivree spoke clearing her throat all the while eyeing him up. “Do you make it a norm to steal someone's food? Or do the masks make you more confident to pray on innocent women?” she asked trying to hide her voice ever so slightly. They spent enough time together, you would think if this was, in fact, Xav he would recognize her voice.

But then again Xavier, bless his heart, hadn't always been the most observant fellow around. That could work to her advantage.

28lustk.jpg
352rwav.jpg
sq60kx.jpg
Aivree's longer hair

Interacts: Polaris. Polaris.
Mentions: Aster Aster

"Look at me. Do I look like I care?" - X

The sly cheshire grin didn’t look any smaller compared to when he first laid his eyes on her. The slightly larger mask covered half of his face but it did nothing to hide his voice and the crystal clear navy blue eyes. The soft songs, the swaying bodies, the heightened attention, everything seemed to be in complete stillness as no one else mattered at that single moment in time. Graceful hands landed on the edge of her hip as her eyes darted, boring into his in defiance and irritation. It only made his smirk grow deeper and the chase a lot more thrilling. “No, I don’t mind,” he answered, tilting his head at a slight angle.

Their stare down for a split second caused her demeanor to change as if she recognized him but then again, maybe not. He couldn’t read her very well behind the mask. She softened up, brushing off her stolen food. That tone, the voice, the attitude, he knew it from somewhere. It sounded so damn familiar but he couldn’t point his finger on it. But it didn’t matter. As of now, she piqued his interest and he was there to stay until the ball ended.

“I don’t,” Xavier replied, placing his hand against the edge of the table as he leaned onto it. “But you’re my exception,” he added at the end, chuckling at the change in her voice. Xavier leaned ever so slightly towards the raven hair babe, brushing his knuckles against her cheekbone, completely tempted to remove the mask and see who was underneath. There were some exceptions after all. For one, he would never have flirted with his friends back in the dorm. That would have made things so awkward and ruin friendships. But he figured that with this mask, no one would know any better. But oh, oh was he so deadly wrong.

“Are you telling me you’re innocent? I don’t believe you,” the male teased. “With a body like that, you can probably catch any male’s attention. And you caught mine.”

Xavier cleared his throat, pushing himself from the table and turning towards it. He picked up a plate, getting ready to have some appetizers while he made small talk. A crab cake found its way on his plate and he picked up a fork to pierce a small piece. Turning towards the mysterious woman, the male held the fork frozen in the air. “Come on, I stole your piece. You can have the first bite of mine. And then we’re even and the second time around, I promise to make a better impression.”

However, just before she could take the food from his fork, he pulled back a little. “But first thing first. Won’t you tell me your name?”

Sasil Sasil

Last edited:

Interactions: Adam Sasil Sasil
Mentions: None
x
Pale eyes lingered over the Ballroom, only to be met with disappointment as everyone seemed to be in pairs or groups. It was Ball, so couples were to be expected, but that only made preying harder. Vivienne was a minx, sure, but she was no thief and she had no plans to drop her reputation further from a flirt to a cheating slut.

Just when she was going to give up hope in finding anyone, cerulean optics fell over a tall looking stranger who stood near the refreshments bar. Tattoos covered almost every visible portion of his skin, trailing up his neck and down to his fingers. Art was something Vivienne could appreciate, so why shouldn't she bring herself to enjoy this fine work when presented to her?

With a sly smile on her lips, she crossed the ballroom in long, sure strides, finding herself standing before the lone male.

"Hello stranger," she addressed, gently taking the half-drunken cup from his hands and drawing the drink to her lips. Eye contact was kept and with a cheeky grin, she handed the spiked drink back with confident ease. "Mind spending your night with little, ol me?"

Last edited:
2f0g0i0.jpg
eb9bx2.jpg

Aivree Lanzone

A voice filled with confidence, the grin the spread for miles filled with a need to cause trouble at every turn, well the moment he smiled like that Aivree knew that this was in fact, Xavier. It had to be, his voice matched and the mannerisms as well. She had went on his escapades enough to know the way he played his games. Though, she admitted his words this time where different. It heightened her interest that was for sure, and hiding behind a mask gave her the boost of confidence then she had realized she needed.

‘But you’re my exception.’

The words rand in her ear, lingered in her mind. If he knew who she was, well that would change. Aivree knew his rules for dating friends. Dating anyone for that matter. But what if this wasn’t Xav, and a man that just was interested in her for what he saw.
She had to keep reminding herself that this was nothing but a masquerade ball to go on and get people to see that they had been tricked. But the sultry words? Well, they did make her feel a little good about herself.

“You would be surprised how little people notice small girls.” Aviree smirked back at him. “Innocence is in the eyes of the beholder.” A single step back at his sudden movement did nothing to have taken away the distance between the two. The single brush of his knuckles against her cheek caused a single hitched breath before he left.

Hoping before the Gods above he hadn’t heard such an embarrassed sound she cleared her throat eyeing him again. The guy planned to get her mask off, she could tell. Knowing who was behind the mask, that was the game in this Masquerade ball. Everyone knew that. But it wouldn’t be any fun if at the beginning people saw her for her.

“Clean slate for a better first impression, yet you hold the bite farther away? Making the rules up as we go?” Aivree winked at him reaching ever so slightly to take the food off his fork quickly popping it into her mouth. “Know we are even. As for my name…” she trailed off knowing full well she couldn’t very well give him her real name just in case it really was Xaiver.

“What the fun if I give you my name right away? The joy of this little dance party is to guess who caught your attention.” Aivree spoke moving slightly more on the dance floor, her arms behind her back in a relaxed state but she glanced back at him with the same grin as before. “Unless you really, really want to know. But how I guess that is your decision.”

After a moment of silence, Aivree listened to the music hoping, desperately that he would just let it go but from his face she could tell he wasn’t going to let it go. Sighing she spun around quick her skirt flipping around her. “Alright. My name is Amy Fitzguard. Now come mystery man, you have your eyes on me, well I want to dance.” She extended her hand to him, this time with a little more nerves.

Was he going to buy her little lie? What if he didn’t want to dance. It was to late to take back what she said.

Interactions: Polaris. Polaris.

Last edited:
wjjf9g.gif

~Adam Russo~
xm8wlf.gif

Adams spiked drink lingered with the bitter after taste of the alcohol he had placed in the bowl moments before. It wasn’t as strong as he would have liked but he would have to do it slowly, after all couldn’t have people knowing what he did too quickly. Chaperones lingered in the crowds after all.

They wore masks too for all the students knew they would be hitting on one of their teachers.

The thought was a funny one, especially if it escalated to more than just idle chit chat. Waking up with your teacher? The thought was curious and he wished he could have been the fly on that wall.

Alas, that wouldn’t be the case.

Within moments he turned his attention to the sudden blonde who stole his drink, sipping it without hesitation. The thought crossed and he wondered if she had seen him do the deed of spiking the punch but the sultry look in her eyes cascading his body had him thinking otherwise. She seemed to just be interested in him.

Too bad, he would have liked to have had some kind of argument with the vex before him. She seemed to be one of the girls who had confidence to lend out—how would such a girl be alone already so far into the shitty ball.

Eyeing her a moment he stayed silent a moment, trying to read her a bit more but the mask covered his hopes of truly understanding. A game this was going to be.

A game, he was more than willing to play.

“Hello to you.” Adam spoke crossing his arms over his chest, tilting his head to the side. “Why would a delicate flower such as you want to spend the night with someone like me?” he asked narrowing his eyes just a bit. “You hardly came here alone, besides I only came to cause trouble.” He admitted bluntly moving his eyes from her to the crowd of bodies starting to dance.

Interactions: Aster Aster

x
The short pause could've made anyone lacking in self-confidence falter back with embarrassment and excuse themselves. Vivienne did neither of the sort, standing with a hand akimbo and a vulpine smirk dancing on her fair features. Her eyes twinkled with silent laughter at the pet name given.

She had never expected to hear the words 'delicate' and 'flower' in the same sentence when referring to her. She arched a brow in response, but her questioning expression was mostly hidden by her masquerade mask.

"You must be mistaken," Vivienne answered coolly, moving her head so that her blonde locks bared her shoulders. She stepped closer and placed a small hand on his chest, clearly unfazed by the sudden lack of personal space. "I'm no flower. I'm the trouble you came here to seek."

With a laughing grin, she took the stranger's large hands in her own and pulled him to the place he was eyeing. Her movements, actions and words made it hard for one to pull away. What could be the harm in spending a night with an attractive stranger? Their identities were masked anyways.

Throwing her arms around the male's neck, she lowered her voice to an intimate murmur, "Dance with me, stranger."

Vivienne never took 'no' as an answer.

wjjf9g.gif

~Adam Russo~
xm8wlf.gif

Adam saw no hint of fear, no hint of a falter in the women's confidence from his words, his silence at the beginning. Odd for a young women nowadays, overthinking every silence moment, every word. Unless she was just good at covering her fear up. That thought could prove to be the answer but he pushed it aside. He found it almost enticing to see a women shinning so bright.

Her confidence, the air of trouble shrouding her very being had him convinced that he would perhaps enjoy the rest of the evening. If it proved to get more interesting. Partly because from the way she took no time to invade his personal space, something he cherished most of the time, taking his hand leading him to the very spot on the dance floor he had been watching with close interest.

"From the way you move I am guessing you are not going to take no for an answer." Adam muttered to her easily taking her hands in his, one gliding down her curves stopping at the curve of her back. Adam towered over this vixen, her blonde curls in the right place her blue eyes watching; calculating.

With not another thought he started to lead the dance.

"So, you won't tell me your name. Should I be worried that your some kind of teacher that is going after the younger generation?" he said gruffly, it was more a joke then anything. "What kind of trouble do you want to get into tonight?" It was blunt. But that was what Adam was.

Blunt.

x
Her laugh carried the sound of bells. The possibility of her teachers attending a dance meant for seniors had never occurred to her until now. The prospect of a teacher hitting up a student made her laugh. That would be a sight she'd like to see. Luckily for her, even with the masquerade masks on, she was quite confident she could recognize the fellow staff from the student body.

"Well, you're not wrong," she hummed, grinning as he took the lead in the dance. It was always pleased her to see her willful wishes followed accordingly. They danced to the beat of the music and talked in low murmurs. Her skirts brushed against his ankles when she turned to face him.

"You'd like to know my name then?" she teased, dancing at close proximity. The scent of her perfume most likely reaching his breathing peripherals, intoxicating him with the smell of roses and gold. "But that'll just break the spell. I can't exactly trust you to keep my identity secret if we're going to get in trouble now, can I?" Her words were a perfect excuse to ease her out from revealing.

His terse, straight-to-the-point question made her mouth quirk. It was rare for her to find such a ready troublemaker. The closest she had in her friend group was Xavier and even he needed prompting with dares.

"Something game changing," she answered, her brilliant mind already scheming something mischievous up. It had been long while since she did anything reckless. It was senior year. There was no better time than now. Her eyes were glinting under the dim of the lights, "Something dangerous."

The man before her was towering and if Vivienne wasn't wearing four-inched heels, she would've been unable to reach his ear. Standing tall, she pulled the man's face down to her level by tugging--not hard enough to choke him but just enough to get him to lean over--down on his tie. Her whispers tickled his ear as she spoke.

"I heard they're keeping fireworks in classroom 2."

When she pulled away, she kept her eyes on him, watching to see if he caught her drift. The fireworks were meant to be used outside as the final attraction to show the end of the Masquerade Ball. Only someone stupid and reckless would dare to play with them inside the Ballroom.

"Tell me no, and I'll stop." - X

His lips curved into an impressed smile when she reached up to steal the bite away from his fork. “Heh, I guess we are,” he said softly, twirling the empty fork around his finger. He was curious about her name and when she mentioned it, the male leaned closer as he took bites of his food. Unfortunately, that was all she gave him. The push and pull had him excited, now even more prepared to know the woman underneath the mask. He was going to remove it by the night if that was the last thing he did. The mask and her clothes. But even Xavier wasn’t sure that was his end goal for the night. She’s fun but what if she wanted more? He couldn’t give her more than just fun but just watching her flirt with a stranger, the male figured she probably wasn’t the attached type.

Her locks were barely covering her shoulder but he took small strands anyways into his hand as he placed his food down. Xavier turned to face her, twirling her hair over his index finger. “I bet this is a game I’ll win. I’ll really know who is behind that mask by the time the clock hits twelve,” he commented. They stare into each other for longer until she sighed. It looks like he won the game before it even began. “Amy Fitzguard?” he repeated her name. “Amy Fitzguard. Are you a transfer?” he asked not recognizing the name from the top of his head. Vee knew all the females at the Academy. He would have to ask Vivienne after the ball.

“And a dance, you will get,” Xavier grinned back, holding out his hand. “May I have this dance?” He took her hands in his, allowing her to reach up and interlocked them behind his neck. His hands rested on her waist as he led the way onto the dance floor. Everyone was moving ever so slowly with couples looking completely infatuated with love or lust. “Talk to me Fitzguard. Tell me about yourself. What do you do during your free time?” he asked, staring nowhere but directly boring his attention into hers.

And if anyone knew Xavier, they knew he was usually honest and blunt, tending to act before he thought. “And what’s your goal at the end of the ball? Tell me, a girl like you couldn’t have possible came alone just for food.” A hand ran up her spine, touching the very top of the zipper to her dress but the mask hid the devious smile lurking underneath. “I could zip this down but what kind of man would I be?” he murmured into her ears, leaving his breath behind before his hand found its way back onto her waist.

“So distract me.”

Interactions: Sasil Sasil
Mentioned: Aster Aster

wjjf9g.gif

~Adam Russo~
xm8wlf.gif

Did Adam want to know her name? Or was the thrill of the unknown better, causing for a better time. While if he actually enjoyed himself with this masquerade dance, he would like to know where to find the girl once again. Especially if she wanted to cause more trouble; if she wanted trouble then perhaps the two of them could be good for another laugh.

Time would be the only way he could tell he guessed. Time he had on his hands, the night was young and her smile; her cheeky smile was just that: Young. No adult dancing with him, instead he was dancing with curvaceous blonde with a troublemaking attitude to boot.

Well, the night would tell if she could actually keep up with his trouble making. He was, after all, the master at getting himself kicked out of schools.

“Well, no names then. Could say code names but that seems a little grade school I suppose.” A short, gruff chuckle left his throat as he twirled her with ease, before drawing her back into his embrace.

“Game changing and dangerous? Where have you been all my life?” Another joke, but he figured she would say something simple, unimpressive. But at her words his lips curled into even more of a devil like smile.

Fireworks.

Outside they already where dangerous but brought back into the ballroom? All the people running around unsure what was happening. That, was both stupid and just the kind of thing he was hoping to try.

“Lead the way little flower. “ He whispered into her ear, brushing his lips ever so slightly against them, pulling back waiting for her to choose whether or not to trust him or not.

2f0g0i0.jpg
eb9bx2.jpg
Aivree Lanzone
For the man before her, Aivree hopped that it would not be a game that he would win. Not to early; let the small brunette enjoy the thrill of being able to string a man along. Never in her life had Aivree been able to enjoy something like this, or felt more nervous. Swearing, showing off that she was a tough women not taking shit from anyone and being able to stand up for what she believed in: That she could do with ease. Flirting? Being sexy? Aivree would rather have her head stuck in a car, drawing or welding.

If this was, in fact, Xavier the moment he found out it was her the passion, the thrill would end. He would either laugh at her, or just be so shocked and unable to talk.

In all honesty, if by some chance he got under her mask she hoped it would be more of a shock value than anything else.

“My cousin goes to the school, she invited me. Promised that I would have a good time and I thought why the hell not. Hardly ever get to come to such a large, busy school.” Aivree lied quickly, patting herself on the back for her quick thinking. “Seems like she was right.”

On the dance floor, Aivree felt like she was flying. Never in a million years did she think that she would be dancing this close to someone, and it was intoxicating. Was it lust? Was it just the thrill? Perhaps it was a bit of both. After all, teenage hormones were hard to understand.

A quick touch; it lingered up her spine stopping at the zipper that kept her dress firmly attached to her back briefly was tugged, played with. The sensation of his breath on her ear: Perhaps it was more lust then she realized.

“You’re already toying, why even speak of getting to know me.” Aivree chuckled. “I have no free time, I study, want to get to a good school. But it’s the weekend. Who wants to talk about that?” Somehow, a confidence boost brought her to bring one hand down his chest while she watched him.

“I want to experience something different at the end of the night, see what happens. Wasn’t expecting to land something this interesting.” Aivree chuckled, the warning signs went off in the back of her mind but she ignored them.

This was a thrill; even if it was perhaps a huge mistake.

“Tell me, what about you. Yu know, I should ask your name. I gave you mine.” That was a lie, but how did he know it? Now she could really know who it was behind the mask staring at her like she was some kind of prize, or he was the predator and she was his prey.

Play ball.

Interactions: Polaris. Polaris.

Users who are viewing this thread