In Character

Polaris.

Creator Of My Own Twisted World
embed.php

tumblr_ml88vdzWuF1rf51ewo1_500.gif

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]A  T R U E  F R I E N D  I S  S O M E O N E  T H A T  K N O W S  H O W  C R A Z Y  Y O U  A R E  &  I S  S T I L L  W I L L I N G  T O  B E  S E E N  I N  P U B L I C  W I T H  Y O U[/COLOR]

Current Event:

Winter Festival of 2016

Dresscode: Casual

Start: December 15st, 2016

Let it snow, let it fall, let all your worries float away. Not! Unfortunately for you Seniors, it's your time to pay your dues. Your dorm room is assigned to a task for the festival which is hosted annually for the underclassmen while the underclassmen work to host the Midnight Masquerade Ball for you. Some of you hate it, some of you can live with it, and others will want to just ditch it to go somewhere else and have fun. After all, you do have the money and the means to do so. But whatever you decide to do, you'll be reaping the consequences.

While there are plenty of booths to go around, due to your dorm having the majority of drama majors, you are assigned to be the winter love messengers. Your booth is a magical place (yes, even more than Disney). For just ten tickets (twenty dollars), students can choose one person to converse to, inquire advice, blurt out their deepest darkest secret, or soothe their lonely soul for ten whole minutes! Or even better, you can ask the love messenger to help you confess your love. Just give them a letter and they'll do the delivery for free to your crush as long as location is given (tip is recommended). You'll have the perfect set up; beautiful sparkling cider bubbling in champagne glasses being handed out by a few on comfortable sofa lounge chairs with glowing heaters all around. While the others are busy practicing their acting skills to butter up their guests, others will be busy providing food and drinks. 

And why the hell would you do this you say? Whoever wins gets a special surprise. So don't miss out!

Roles:

xx. (2) Chefs: @Aster @Chamomile

xx. (3) Love Messengers: @Kodiak @shygirl3 @Sasil ;)

xx. (2) Waiters/Waitresses: @constellation @FirePolaris

Menu:

xx. Red/Blue Velvet Cupcakes

xx. Chocolate covered strawberries

xx. Sparkling Cider

xx. Hot Chocolate

xx. Coffee/Tea

Last edited by a moderator:
  X A V I E R    L E F E B V R E

tumblr_inline_mt6p6iAVkE1r2f5cp.gif

T H E        P R E - G A M E

No one pre-gamed better than Hunter in Xavier’s dictionary.  The mini-fridge in Hunter’s room was already filled with bits of alcohol since Xavier couldn’t fit anymore in his. It was unfortunate that Hunter was rooming with Nathan. For someone who looked like a little angel from heaven, Xavier swore that guy was a devil spawn from hell. Talk about misconception. He needed a label on top of his head that screamed, “Beware!” as he walks past campus. Xavier gave Hunter a tap on the back, a sign of encouragement and sympathy not that Hunter needed it.

Aivree eventually joined them in the living room, looking happier when she saw the bottles of alcohol on the table. They individually took shots, played some cards against humanity and bet about the final price on Hunter. The conversation somehow drifted to Aivree needing to have a new lover in her life and the lover shouldn’t be named vodka. Or tequila. Or whiskey. With enough taunting and sly words from both Hunter and Xavier, Aivree mistakenly fell into their trap and agreed to volunteer. The groan and regret on her face immediately followed and the topic went back to how much someone was going to pay to hook up with Hunter. However, like every year, they couldn’t agree on the price and the final words were, “Fuck it. You’re gonna own this shit.”

T H E        A U C T I O N

No one misses the annual AASAD, which is considered one of the biggest events of the fall semester, only second to winter formal. Well, almost no one, there are always exceptions. While it’s not as formal as Homecoming, it’s the best chance students get to have an excuse to date someone that’s usually “out of their league". This year, the AASAD is hosted in the biggest auditorium at Arlington Academy. The auditorium’s roof was designed so that it could easily revealed the night sky by having an open roof when needed. The auditorium stage is equipped with a runway for those with tracks such as fashion or music. Red seats were cushioned, each with a number on the drink holder as a way to identification during the auction. A famous DJ played electronic music the other end of the auditorium away from the stage where students were living it up, grinding against each other or socializing away from the dance area. Foods were placed on white linen covering the long tables. Drinks were just a grab away. Stage lights, microphones, speakers, amplifiers, everything was to be absolutely perfect tonight.

A young male dressed in casual black denim jeans and a grey wool sweatshirt was busy laughing with his best friend. His hair slicked back with gel, an easygoing look he always wore when he’s at parties. “Aivree, you’re not going to back out now are you?” he teased her, his chin lifted up and his eyes gazed down as if he’s daring her to go back on her words. They were both stubborn, he knew that but a semi-drunk Aivree was a lot easier to persuade than a sober one. “I solemnly swear that I will get Hunter to bid on you if a creepy dude shows up,” he put up his three middle fingers. “Boy scouts honor.” Of course, he wasn’t in boy scouts, that presumption is ridiculous. If Xavier was anywhere when he was younger, it would be the principle’s office. He visited that place so often, he started calling it his second home.

The loud tapping over the microphone speakers got most students’ attention as their head turned towards the stage although they made no indication of moving from their spot.“My fellow students! I’m Janet Anderson, the theatre department president and we’re here to announce that the auction will be starting in half an hour.”

His attention swiftly went back to Aivree with a cunning grin; his smile was like a chestshire cat. “So how about it?” His attention was suddenly shifted when he saw a blonde passed him which reminded him of the three Goldilocks. "Where is Vee? She can't miss this. It's gonna be epic." Xavier pulled out his phone to see if he received a text message from her but nothing.

'Yo V. Auction happening in 30 min. You coming?' He texted her instead before putting his phone away. Rubbing his hands together with a mischievous smile, he raised an eyebrow at Hunter. "You got anyone you wanna go for dude?"

Final Location: AASAD

@Sasil @Aster @Kingly @constellation @Kodiak @shygirl3 @Chamomile

5b363f4cf37f7f1fff9f1b463e3cfcc7.png

2f0g0i0.gif

[SIZE= 14px]       There was a fine line between a headache that Aivree rejoiced over and a headache that just reminded her of the stupid shit she had gotten herself into while drinking her true love—Vodka. Apparently, through no one’s fault but her own she had somehow agreed to put herself up for auction. The stupidest mistake she had made since the weekend before when she bet she could surf down the stairs on a buggy board. Yeah, she was lucky she hadn’t broken an arm or a leg with that stunt. Though it had been quiet the stunt and while it had hurt like a motherfucker when she fell—it was a night to remember.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]        While that thought brought a smirk to her lips, the pleasant memory was soon thrown to the dogs the moment someone knocked into her while walking towards the dancing off in the corner from where she was dancing. She held onto a bag that held her extra clothing for the action and the annoyed feeling crept back into her mind like a tiger stalking its poor prey.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]         Swearing under her breath once more she went over the night in her mind once more. Hunter and Xai had double teamed her—giving her something to drink and talked about how she needed someone to love other than alcohol. A healthy woman in her ‘prime of life’ if she remembered the words correctly. What they hadn’t realized that there was reason for her celibacy. Relationships where nothing but a pain in her ass, and emotions? Yeah, shit with that. Being single meant she could drink, go with friends and do her art without having to truly open up to someone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]         Besides that, this whole Action was put together for the ‘pretty people’. The people everyone wanted a piece of but couldn’t have because they were either a loser, a dickwade or just plain awkward. If you where attractive, smart, funny—you had a chance of not looking like a fool. Course, Aivree had none of these traits.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]How, again, did Xai and Hunter talk her into this again?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Damn her love of Vodka.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]         “Fuck, if I didn’t have so much pride I’d be running to the drink bar and you wouldn’t see me again till tomorrow.” Aivree grumbled shifting her weight onto her other leg and narrowing her eyes up at her friend. “You better do that, I am not doing this just to be made a fool of—that is not going to happen.” She rose her chin to match his look, daring him to go back on his word. “I better get a real good bottle of Vodka for this. You owe me big time.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]          Another sigh left her mouth as she turned to look at the crowd feeling her insides turn and begin eating at the butterflies that had appeared in her belly the closer the event came to starting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]         “I should probably head back and dress or whatever the hell you have to do.” Aivree spoke looking down to what she wore at the moment. A sweater with ‘Give me coffee or Fuck off’ labeled on the front with black long sleeves and an intricate design under the words in a bold red. Tight black pants with a chain looped in her belt with her normal sneakers. She didn’t dress to impress, just for comfort.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]“Hopefully she does come. Hey, I don’t actually have to wear that dress you took out do I?” Aivree spoke towards Hunter and Xavier who had gone on the ‘let’s get Hunter laid’ tactic already. She sighed dropping her shoulders and running a hand through her tousled hair.[/SIZE]

Nathan Gelding

Nathan had many reasons to dislike Arlington's time-honored tradition of the student auction. Not only was it a time-waster but it was also an extravagant waste of time. For Nathan and his fellow drama department classmates, the event was mandatory. They programmed the lights, ran sound checks, and secured the wires for anything that wasn't wireless. Then came the cosmetic touches. By the time they had finished arranging the furniture and placing the centerpieces, the sky had darkened and the energy around them had shifted. A frenetic buzz had begun to swarm around the auditorium. The DJ began his first set and excited students poured through the doors with mock (or possibly genuine) awe splashed over their glossy faces. As they eagerly entered, Nathan made a speedy exit. 

It was an entire afternoon gone - money poorly spent on a party masked as a fundraiser. If Nathan hadn't wanted to see a certain someone on stage tonight, he would've been halfway home by now. But he really wanted to watch the show.

As planned, he waited outside the west side entrance of the auditorium. Even in the corridor, a strong beat pulsed through the heavy doors. Nathan could feel the vibration through his shoes, in his chest. It almost made him turn and leave, but this wasn't his night. It was Abby's.

The last time he checked his watch, it read half past seven. Someone had just announced that the auction would begin in thirty minutes on the building speakers, so as to usher in any late-comers. Nathan's watch now read seven thirty-seven. He tugged at the collar of his shirt, wishing he hadn't layered a sweater on top of it, and nervously flattened his hair. 

He checked his watch again. She was late.

@shygirl3

tumblr_o36f12ONQF1v0t6g7o1_500.gif

Hunter laid his head back on the soft cushions of the couch, waiting for Xavier to return with some more drinks. Pre-gaming became a ritual for the two, mainly for parties, big school events, detentions, boring nights, just about whatever occasion they deemed worthy. Hunter had started off with two light beers to get started, but he was counting on Xav to finally bring in the big guns. While he waited, his mind drifted to the start of this year, and who he would be rooming with. He cursed the rooming gods for not just putting him and his bro together in a room, though the thought of the mayhem they would have caused brought a smile to his face as well as to the conclusion of why he was rooming with that kid Nathan rather then his best friend since freshman year. Nathan was.. Different, Hunter just hoped he'd check the oddball stuff at the door and that he wouldn't wake up seeing Nathan hunting for the ghost of his dead grandmother. 

Hunter nodded to Aivree with a smile as she arrived at the scene as well as Xav with more drinks. The entertainment that ensued after was just the beginning, they had finally managed to get Aivree to volunteer herself and Hunter and Xavier celebrated on the couch, yet Hunter kept a sly smirk on his face as Xavier was probably thinking he had flown free. There was no way Hunter would let Xavier go back to the dorm tonight without strutting his stuff on the stage, whether he had to volunteer him himself, or someone else would dare him. Though as the conversation returned to Hunter, he relished in the thought of returning back to the stage and having ridiculous prices thrown at him just to have him for a night. So far he had a streak of sleeping with whoever had bought him at the auction (Who thankfully have been decent looking), and hoped this year his streak would not have to end, though he did hope for something more interesting then the average pretty rich girl who spent all her earnings to satiate her obsession for him. Hunter took another shot a wide smile on his face as they came to the conclusion of him owning it, drunk or not, Hunter was going to put on a show. The only question was would someone volunteer him up? Or would he be volunteering himself.

---

Hunter felt the smirk on his face grow as he stepped into the auditorium, feeling the thrum of the music in his very soul as he looked around at his surroundings. They sure had outdone it this year, and what better year to go all out then their senior year. Hunter had a backpack on his back filled with a change of clothes for the auction, though on him was a white tank top with a black palm tree in the center as well as some dark blue jeans and white Huarache's on his feet.

Hunter glanced to the side of him as he heard Xavier checking to see if Aivree was still for it. Though Hunter didn't know her well, it was clear that she wasn't as enthusiastic as Hunter was to auction herself off. He winked to her as Xavier tried to comfort her saying that Hunter would bid on her if some creep was winning. It wasn't a problem to Hunter, he had an excessive amount of money in his bank account that he barely ever touched and there was no bid that Allen Energy money couldn't top.

Hunter heard the tapping of a mic hit his ear drums, causing him to turn his head to the theatre president with a smile on his face and a spur of excitement as it was about to begin. "Yeah Janet!" he shouted out in encouragement to the president of his own track, regardless of the eyes now on him and whether she would take kindly to it or not. After she finished talking Hunter felt his ears perk up as Xav mentioned Vee to the both of them. Vee had been the one girl since Jessica that Hunter couldn't sleep with no matter how hard he tried. The most they had done was kiss, and while that may be worth diamonds to some, Hunter had much bigger goals then some. Though he couldn't help but feel a bit of embarrassment shoot through his heart as he thought of the last tear filled night they shared. They were alone, at night, in his room, and the most he could do was display how weak he was, cuddled close to her comfort as he wept over his grandma. Hunter felt disgusted of himself, always beating himself up over how he could show that side to someone, especially someone like her who he still only managed to kiss. Aside from her switching tracks completely and their contact with each other stopping, maybe the weakness he displayed that night was the reason things between them had never gone further. Hunter paused his thoughts, was he seriously downing himself like this? Vee wasn't just an average girl, she was next level game, and all Hunter had to do was play harder.

Hunter glanced over at Xav as his question popped multiple ideas into his mind. If Vee decided to show up, it was going to be game on. "I have a few ideas in mind." He said giving his friend a light tap on his shoulder as he rested his hand there and scanned the auditorium for any other fine things he would want to make a move on tonight. His eyes then shifted to Aivree who was asking about the dress that Hunter and Xavier had painstakingly chose to reveal even more of her good features. Hunter chuckled and nodded to her "Of course.. Hell, you're gonna look so good in that dress I might just have to snatch you up for myself." Hunter teased with a wink to her before returning his gaze to Xav. Playfully elbowing his friend in the side as he had something to say "Guess who else is gonna be here?" He said with a smirk "The wonderful Madeleine Meadow." He said beginning to elbow his friend again "Hey, I think I might just bid on her myself." he joked knowing about his friends little crush on her. "Kidding, but seriously if she even sets a toe on that stage you better be the first and highest bid." He said as he looked off into the crowd thinking about how that would take place. "Or maybe, she'll bid on you herself." He said wiggling his eyebrows and hinting that his friend at some point would make his way on to the stage.

Hunter began to stretch, soon he was going to have to head into the changing room and get ready for the show he was going to put on. He had his clothes or rather lack of clothes planned out since the plane ride to London. Surprisingly this wasn't even something he had to be semi-drunk to do, regardless of the fact that he was already. Without a doubt in his mind,

This was going to be one hell of a night.

@Sasil @FirePolaris @Kodiak @Aster @Chamomile

tumblr_nlpbf2d94Z1sbo0xoo6_400.gif

[SIZE= 12px]V[/SIZE]ivienne Lily Andrews; fauteur de troubles

Despite having been in the theatre department for a good year or two, Vivienne Andrews was not technically counted as a senior for the acting branch. A senior, yes. A student under the acting track? Also yes. But for the darn-est reasons, because of her transfer into the business track in second year, she was neither counted as a senior for both. Still, that did not stop her from helping out for the set up of the Annual Autumn Auction and Dance. That event was academy tradition and any opportunity for free drinks and food was an opportunity the babe would be insane to pass up on.

Spending a good afternoon helping out her old friends, Vivienne returned to the comforts of her dorm to prep for the evening. She dressed in something casual and loose, something baring her shoulders just enough to hint warm, smooth skin underneath. A flowy and short, black strapped dress was thrown on under a darker grey wool cardigan. The skirt flowered around mid-thigh, paired with pointed heels. With some make up dabbed on her skin and a spray of orchid and blood orange scents, Vivienne was good to go. She would most probably be late, she noticed, glancing at the clock when she was done.

Her phone buzzed with a text; a cheeky grin speaking mischief played on her features as a brilliant idea hit her. "Wouldn't miss it for the world," she texted back, looking up at her reflection one last time. Phone in hand and determination set, the babe left her room in search of her sunny roommate. Madeline was found in the general living quarters doing whatever Maddie-fit thing she's doing. Placing her palms over the taller blonde's eyes, Vivienne hummed in a playful, "Guess who I'm inviting to AA&D with me tonight~ I'll give you a hint. She's blonde, tall and goes by the name of Maddie. Know anyone like that?"

Interactions: @Chamomile

Mentions: @FirePolaris

|Abigail Marie Davenport|

"Little Miss. Perfect"

tumblr_m9li7qelga1qkdght.gif

It was the last and final year at the Arlington Academy. Abigail stared around her room that she shared with Avriee in a house full of people who have come to grow close, almost family like. She sat on her bed staring blankly at the textbook in her lap, the house being oddly quiet. The sentimental thoughts of her last year here were quickly pushed from her train of thought and she attempted to get back to studying. Abigail’s priorities were a bit different than everyone else’s in the house. Except maybe for one; Nathan. He was the lone competition she had at this school as far as intelligence wise. That boy knows how to raise her blood pressure, if his bickering doesn’t give her a stroke before graduation it’ll be a miracle. Yes, by the way, it is his bickering. Not Abby’s. He just refuses to admit when he’s wrong....granted so does she.

The thought of Nathan made her remember why the house was so quiet, the auction was tonight. An event that she would normally avoid because she finds it demeaning to people. A person should never be auctioned off like they’re someone’s property to be sold. It was a long-standing school tradition that absolutely made her blood boil. However, she had to be there all because of two points. She and Nathan had a bet that whoever scored higher on a test would get the opportunity to nominate the other for the auction. Nathan beat her by a measly two points. Abby was irked. Now she had to parade around a stage and hope no one bids on her so she doesn’t have to go on a date with them.

Abby stood up, glancing in the mirror. She figured she should change out of the school uniform and into something a little more relaxed. Abby slipped on a simple navy dress, ballet flats, a sweater, and her personal belongings as she headed out the door. She was running late but she didn’t care all that much, maybe she’d just miss her opportunity to go on stage so she wouldn’t have to be raffled off. Abby glanced to her phone, it was 7:37 as she rounded the corner and the auditorium came into view. At around 7:39pm, she approached the west wing seeing Nathan standing by the doors. She stopped in front of him, her arms folded “I can’t believe you’re actually making me do this.” She muttered. Abby looked towards the doors. “Let’s get this over with.” She grumbled.

.name {font-family: Alegreya Sans SC; font-size: 55px; text-align: center; color: #FFFFFF;}
.box {border: 5px double #FFF; background:#000000; height: 475px; width: 550px;}
.intloc {font-family: Alegreya Sans SC; color: #FFFFFF; font-size: 12px; text-align: center;}
.border {height: 10px; width: 540px; background: #FFFFFF}
.scroll {width: 538px; height: 348px; text-align: center; font-family: Abel; font-size: 13px; color: #FFFFFF; padding: 10px; overflow: scroll; overflow-x: hidden;}

Zakary L. Price

Interactions; no one. Location; AASAD.

If Zakary had a dollar every time he heard the word 'please', he'd be a billionaire right now. Well, maybe not a billionaire, but he really was beginning to grow sick of that word. "Look, you just need to go in there, grab some photos and leave." Hailey spoke as she stood beside him, watching as he washed his prints. "How hard could that be, hey?" She continued, throwing on a smile in hopes that it'd persuade him even more. But he barely even looked at the blonde, too busy focusing on his prints; watching it float in the liquid and wishing that he could float away without a worry right this moment. But no, fate wasn't playing well for Zakary today. It seemed that his hobby for using the darkroom always seemed to bring him some surprises.

Finally, he began to pull the prints out, one by one, slowly clipping them up on the line to dry. "If it's so easy, then why don't you go?" He shot the girl a look, raising an eyebrow. "After all, it is your job. I'm not even art student here." A sigh escaped the girl's lips as she watched him, knowing that it was definitely going to be hard persuading Zakary; but everything he said was true. In his eyes, she was asking too much of him. The last place he wanted to be at right now was the Student Auction. It was and always will be a waste of time. "Fair enough. You're right. It's just, my ex-boyfriend is going to be there -" The moment the word 'ex-boyfriend' rolled off her tongue, Zakary wanted to put a mute on the girl. But being the only two in the darkroom, all that he could hear was her voice. "-  and I just really, really do not want to see him tonight." Before he could comment, she began speaking again. "Alsooo, you have GREAT photography skills." She let out a sheepish laugh as she nudged his side with her elbow, wiggling her eyebrows.

That, ladies and gentlemen, was exactly the reason why Zakary was currently suffering as he watched in terror as the other students grind away at each other. It had only been fifteen minutes and once it was announced that the auction would be beginning in thirty more minutes, Zakary was crying on the inside. Honestly, he wasn't sure what to expect as it was his first time attending one of these auctions. But, he already had some ideas as to who would be appearing on the stage tonight. Was he excited? Nope. Did he want to leave? Hell yes.

Running a hand through his messy hair, he sighed and lifted the camera that hung around his neck up once again to take a couple more photos. Now that he was here and doing the job, there was no use in leaving. Most importantly, he couldn’t bear to see another student get punished after agreeing to take the job.

d1e707791943e03460ef9bb7518763bb.jpg

outfit. xx | mood. happy, the usual

"in a world where you can be anything, be kind"  - unknown

embed.php

Excitedness (1).gifExcitedness (5).gif

Maddie wasn't sure.

[SIZE= 12px]At first, she wasn't sure if she wanted to attend the Annual Autumn Student Auction & Dance. (And geez, what a mouthful of a name.) But she never misses. That curiosity of hers is always wanting to know, to see those possible soon-to-be couples or any bachelors who were on auction. She never bids when she's there though. Not that she couldn't. She just found it weird to pay money to go on a date with a potential love interest who could possibly be uninterested or unwilling to go on a date with her.  Perfectly understandable, however just a bit of a waste. A not-so-promising romance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Her mind then wandered to the possibility of the opposite scenario, of her being on auction. Maddie tilted her head just slightly and imagined. She definitely has the looks to be in it, popular enough too, that's for sure. But she couldn't think of one person that would bid on her. That, because she can never notice signs of attraction that well-- love  just doesn't seem to come naturally to her. [/SIZE]

But, why not? Why not, try for love. It can't be that bad. Try new things! As optimism is her specialty, Madeleine inhaled deeply and waved away any odds of a horrible night or a jerk-face date.

All this she pondered as she sat on one of the sofas, braiding the side of her hair and undoing it every time she finished. Now, a few strands of her blonde mane looks like strangely placed waves compared to the rest of her straight locks. Madeleine didn't bother too much. She stood up, about to make up her mind and follow Abigail, who exited not too long ago, when hands blocked her vision and she halted, smiling wide in anticipation.

"Guess who I'm inviting to the AA&D with me tonight~ I'll give you a hint. She's blonde, tall and goes by the name of Maddie. Know anyone like that?"

Instantly, she recognised the voice to belong to Vivienne, also a little bit obvious because she's the only one who hasn't left yet. 

Maddie laughed, her shoulders relaxing as she gently pulls away the hands from her eyes. She twirled around on her toes. "That would be me. I humbly accept your invitation." she said with a little bow. "Just let me grab my purse."

And so she did and they left not long after, looking great and a bit late.

Once arrived, they could hear the music from outside the door and Maddie knows all too well what goes on beyond them. Just as the pair walked through that very door, Madeleine turned to her roommate, excited to ask the question that was lingering in her head.  "Hey Vee," she began casually, fiddling with the piece of jewelry around her neck, "Do you think it's a good idea if I volunteer into the auction? It's nothing too serious, I just want an opinion, yeah?"

tags // @Aster 

location // AASAD

tumblr_o23e1d4iIv1ssypfho4_250.gif

"Perfect," Vivienne responded with a cheeky and pearly grin. Seeing how her dare-devilish friend had not replied to her yet, her thumbs darted against her phone's screen, scrolling through her contacts until she reached the 'H' list. Hunter. Seeing him now, the babe supposed the name suited him well. He was fairly different from the Hunter she had first came to know, still just as charming and playful but now lacking any trace of vulnerability. Knowing him, he was most probably with Xavier.

"Make sure Xav brings loads of cash to the auction. He's going to need it ;)" she texted, hinting that Madeleine would be there. Tucking her phone back into her dress pocket, she turned to the taller blonde. A curious and mischievous grin still in place. "Yes?" she asked, closing the door behind the two. Her eyes scanned the room for open seats as well as familiar faces, but whipped back to Madeleine's when posed with her question. "Of course it is! It's our last year here in Arlington, baby. If you don't volunteer, I would volunteer you in myself - even if that means you'll be Mad-ein-line (mad in line/madeleine; the pun sounds less dumb when you say it I swear)." She grinned, nudging her friend. "Now let's go find some seats."

Maneuvering through the crowd of dancing teenagers was a pain, so Vivienne took care to keep close to the walls of the auditorium; and doing so was exactly how the blonde found herself before her housemate Zakary Price. Smile still in place, she waved and walked over, making her presence known. "I never thought I'd see you here. I thought school events like these weren't your cup of tea?" her head tilted, adding expression to her question. Waved locks of gold fell over her shoulder.

Interactions: @Chamomile @constellation

Mentions: @FirePolaris @Kingly 

T H E   H U N T

There is a saying that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. While it referred to a female being rejected in love, Xavier likes to use it to refer to Aivree whenever vodka is in the play. But he always love a feisty woman and she wasn’t lacking in that department. He nodded to her vodka request since it wasn’t like she wouldn’t raid his fridge anyways. Xavier snickered slyly as the scene enfolds before him, his elbow nudging Aivree playfully against her side. “That’s right Aiv, Hunter is going to ensnare you for the night,” he whispered as he rested a palm on her shoulder. “And the dress looks beautiful on you. Wouldn’t want anything less would we?”

Xavier appreciated that Aivree wasn’t like other girls. She didn’t need to dress up to feel beautiful. She just needed her scalpel to cut things (or people) with. It’s no wonder she feels empowered through art. Teasing Aivree was as much fun as watching Hunter mess with her. But when the attention actually made a u-turn back to him, Xavier tried his best not to look taken back at the mention of Madeleine. “She’s coming?” he asked toning down his curiosity. His eyebrow rose at the bidding comment but rather than being offended, Xavier burst into laughter, slapping his friend on the back. “You almost had me man! There’s no way Maddie would come to these events.” The laughter died shortly after when Hunter mentioned that implied that Xavier was actually going to go up on stage. Over my dead body, would be what he would say but instead...

Xavier shook his head with a disbelief chuckle. “I hate to say this dude. I never thought there was a day I would say this but I think you drank too much today. Aivree seems more sober than you and that's news,” his arm went around his friend as he spotted Vee from his position. Thank god for his gigantism where he could easily spot people even in the most obscure areas. To his surprise, Madeleine was with her and someone else. Damn, she did make it. Just his luck, of course she would show up to remind him that annoying feelings don't go away when you force them away. But if Xavier was good at anything other than dancing, he was good at ignoring things he didn't want to admit. “Hey, Vee got here safe and sound. And she brought company,” Xavier pointed to her direction before taking out his phone and reading the text. "I'll expecting you in the auction. Got my wallet ready." Xavier texted back, smirking at his ingenious reply. Looking up, he squinted at the male they were conversing with and it wasn't until he noticed that the guy was Zakary that he realized how he could get rid of the tiny guilt that eats up in him whenever he sees him. While getting himself in trouble became an exotic part of his life, Xavier didn't really like leaving unsuspecting and unwanted victims in his wake. However his plan was cut short when more taps against the microphone caught people's attention.

[SIZE= 12px]"It's time! Please head to the backstage to get ready for any last minute preparations. We'll call you onstage one by one. Get ready ladies and gents. Let the bidding begin!"[/SIZE]

Xavier watched his friends in amusement as he turned his attention back to them while putting his phone away. "Make sure she doesn't run away. A deal is a deal, Aiv," Xavier ruffled her hair. Finally, it was show time. He wasn't planning to participate in the auction because hell would have to freeze over first. But watching his friends up there? He wouldn't miss it.

@Sasil @Aster @Kingly @constellation @Chamomile

tumblr_mkracuIKgH1rw7kjro1_500_large.gif

Hunter admired the event around him with wild eyes as if in any second he would jump in grinding with the next girl. Though he kept his position nearby Xav and Aiv when the vibration in his pocket caused him to take out his phone. As soon as he turned on the screen one could clearly see the large amounts of unread messages he had from multiple different females, as well as unopened snap chats and the like. Hunter had taken a habit to muting the girls he grew bored of or else the constant messaging made him not want to turn on his phone, though at the top of all the unread messages read the surprising contact name of 'V', a girl who Hunter wished would blow up his phone. Hunter raised his brow, sure he said he had to step up his game but he felt as if god was already starting him with a power-up.  Hunter smirked as he quickly opened the message, though frowned as the message had no relevance to him, rather to his best-friend and the confirmation of his crush coming. He shrugged and quickly typed back "Done. You should do the same, the price on me is going to be very high ;)" in response before returning the phone to his pocket and back to nudging his friend.

Hunter laughed as Xav claimed he may have drank too much, something the pair kind of didn't understand the concept of. "You're going to wish you were a helluva lot more drunk when Maddy steps through those doors." he teased. As if on cue Vee entered the room and sure enough she had the company his best friend wanted to see. Hunter grinned and clicked his tongue "Who's too drunk now." he said as Janet's voice came on to the microphone once more. Suddenly Hunter felt that whole rush take over him, the same feeling that some could only achieve through large amounts of alcohol. He began to hoot and holler as Janet finished her sentence, bouncing up and down in place as he seemed way too excited for what was about to take place.

Hunter turned to his friends, Xav's mind was still focused on Aivree as if he truly wasn't going up. Hunter gave Xav an encouraging slap on the butt the same way athletes did after a good play and winked. "Oh don't worry, Aiv is going up there. Just like you are, better figure out an outfit soon, I'm sure Maddy is dying to see what performance the great Xavier will put on." He partly joked before he began to practically skip towards backstage, wrapping an arm around Aivree as he went pulling her with him.

Hunter looked around with a wide smile at those who where heading towards backstage. It was all cute seeing how hard some were trying to look good for what was about to take place. This, this was god given talent for Hunter. He laughed and clapped his hands together as people begun to head to changing rooms. He was the main performance, and it was time to get this show underway. Hunter turned and winked to Aivree "Go on pretty girl, get changed. Just relax and have fun, trust me you'll get your revenge on Xav soon enough." and with that Hunter turned and walked over to Janet.

Hunter looked her up and down, softly biting his lip as he slowly removed the backpack from his shoulders. He laughed a bit, Janet was a fairly good looking girl, plus being the president of the theatre department? Always made her a target that Hunter had to flirt with, even though he grew bored of her after the first time they hooked up. Though Hunter was Hunter, and this was the student auction for god sake, no matter if she wasn't the main target, Hunter was going to have some fun. "Janet" He said in greeting with the nod of his head as he pulled something out of his back pocket which was the sheet already filled out, Implying that he was volunteering himself. He came to this thing prepared. He smiled slightly handing it to her before taking an exaggerated look of her up and down. "Well damn Janet. I hope you're going to be doing a lot more then hosting looking this good." He said before he suddenly began to change without a care right next to her.

He first pulled off his original tank top showcasing his chiseled body as he tossed it to the side, pulling out yet another plain tank top and pulling it on over his head. He began to speak to her as he changed "I wonder if as a host you could still bid? It would be a shame to go home with anybody else but you." He lied as he began to take off his blue jeans, reaching for the black tear away pants in his backpack and pulling them on. He then pulled on the white low vans in the backpack and clapped his hands together. He didn't care if anyone had just watched him change, it's not like he got naked. Plus, he wanted every bone in Janet's body to shiver with the thought of Hunter being nearly naked so close to her.

"So, am I going first?"

m2S7SCJo6YCA8ZqlGW0ckzg.jpg

$_3.JPG

Vans-Chukka-Low-White-Skate-Shoes--Mens--_189460.jpg

@FirePolaris @Sasil @Aster @Chamomile

2f0g0i0.gif

Aivree mentally cursed herself over and over again as she listened to the two males talk about getting what chick for Hunter to bang that night. Course, he looked like a hyena ready to pounce the first thing that spread their legs open wide enough for him—a disgusting habit she had to add. But who was she to truly judge, perhaps he was as good in bed as he liked to boost.

She didn’t know him well enough to make a judgment call, nor did he actually seem interested in her in that kind of way, again patting herself on the back for having a bit of self-esteem—even if it truly was lacking.

“Yeah, I’m sure you will.” Aivree drawled before hearing the name of the girl she knew very well that Xav had a hard core crush on. She smirked elbowing him in the arm in a teasing manner. “Oh my, I think someone is more excited about this then I am. Sure you don’t want to just steal my stop. Sweep her off her feet and all that romantic shit?”

When he brushed off her teasing though she sighed letting her arms fall to her sides in defeat. The shrill voice of the annoying Janet tore through her eardrums, having to mentally force herself from fingering the poor girl, Aivree finally knew she wasn’t getting out of this, the ruffling of her hair and the weird excitement that Xav was giving her there wasn’t any way. Unless she ran—but that was Aivree. She was a stubborn, prideful individual who would prove herself. Even if it meant strutting her stuff in a red dress for all the seniors to see and judge her for it. Keep her head high, and drink lots of booze to look forward to after everything was said and done.

All would be well.

“You better—I’ll steal every single bottle you bring if you don’t keep your promise. And believe me I can make both your lives pretty bad if anything embarrassing does happen to happen on that stage. Rest assured.” It was both a teasing and a very serious threat. Aivree was and could be a scary girl having made freshmen cry from just making a dumbass comment in her general direction.

After Janet spoke once more Aivree tightened her grip on the dress she held onto tightly before sticking her tongue out at Hunter. “This pretty girl will be looking forward to seeing Xav strutting his stuff on the stage.” She spoke turning on her heel and heading towards the back stage area.

Once back there she saw a slew of people she hardly knew, but they all had one thing in common. How drop your shit gorgeous they all where. Why was she here again? Compared to the people in this room changing and supporting bucket loads of make-up, she looked like a piece of food that a dog decided wasn’t good enough to eat.

Having to literally push a person out of the way to nab a change room Aivree locked the door behind her before placing the dress on a hook. Once it was on the hook, the bag was unzipped and the red and black dress displayed in all its glory.

“I hate you.” She mumbled to the dress threw silted eyes.

A few more curses, a tug of a zipper here and shimming into the dress Aivree was dressed to impress. She looked at herself in the mirror, doing a little more make up to herself before putting on the flats she had gotten to match and strutted out of the room closing it behind her.

“I look like a fool…Why the hell am I doing this..” she whispered to herself rubbing her temples. “I’m to sober for this.”

24mxa4z.jpg

Nathan Gelding

Upon seeing Abby, Nathan visibly relaxed. He hadn't realized how tense and hunched over he'd been while he was waiting. For a minute, he began to feel embarrassingly out of place, as if he were suspected of crashing a private party, ludicrous as that seemed. The student auction catered to attention-seekers and noise-makers, to sensationalists and rabble-rousers. Which was precisely why Nathan never felt drawn to the event. It was no surprise, then, that he suddenly felt unwelcome there. In his quickly-building anxiety, he even wondered if the bet he'd made with Abby had been a mistake. They had been caught up in the heat of competition, that was all. The test had been weeks ago; they'd been young and foolish then. If only he could turn back the clock and imbue them both with the sage wisdom he possessed now: that making bets based on exam scores was a horrible idea and that they'd be better off by settling the matter with a mediated debate. Like reasonable people. 

But then the soft tap-tap of her shoes against the polished floor pulled him away from his thoughts and suddenly he was grinning stupidly and his previous doubts were forgotten.

Nathan was equal parts relieved that she showed up, smugly pleased to see her and pleasantly surprised to find that she had doffed her school uniform in favor of a modest but flattering dress. She could have worn something casual or plain in protest of the auction, for which Nathan knew Abby held strong feelings, but instead it seemed she had dressed to impress. Had the shoe been on the other foot (his), he might not have mustered the resolve to appear so, well, dignified. Interesting.

He shuffled toward her with his hands tucked in his front pockets, sighing with mock pity. "Oh, don't be so cross, Abs. You know if the tables were turned, you'd fully expect me to parade myself like an idiot up there, too. At least people will bid on you. They will. You know if it were me, I'd be winning as many bids as a crusty sponge. So stop frowning." He grabbed the doors to the auditorium with both hands and flung them open, bowing theatrically as he gestured for Abby to enter the pulsing, flashing frenzy inside. "Many an eager suitor awaits."

The music was deafening but the dance floor was nearly empty. A crowd was quickly forming around the stage while a light stream of individuals made their way backstage - the commodities for this evening's auction. Nathan nudged Abby and nodded toward the line. "Better queue up, Abby. You wouldn't want to miss your cue, would you?" He shot her a cheeky grin and gave her a light push. "Oh, and Abby?" he called. "Remember to smile."

@shygirl3

outfit. xx | mood. happy, the usual

"enjoy the little things."  - unknown

embed.php

tumblr_inline_ob53xuKnmY1scq4k2_500.gif

Madeleine nodded at Vivienne's answer, then gave a wide smile in reply of her pun, containing an inner maniacal laughter. It wasn't that funny, others would say, and that may be true. But it's damn good. She'll keep that in mind for a rare chance to use it again.

She followed Viv to find seats and gave Zakary a quick enthusiastic wave when they encountered him. Before she could initiate physical contact of any sort, Maddie perked up at Janet's announcement to head backstage. "Hey Zak, hi. Coolio. Nice camera. Gotta go.  I'll um, see you later." she said, tripping over her words before scurrying past the two with a whispered 'excuse me'.

Backstage was crowded, immensely packed with people moving back and forth, carrying beautiful dresses that made hers look bland in comparison. She glanced at her dress, looking around in hidden hurry when someone noticed her.

The person, a girl in an all black outfit, looked at her up and down. "Did someone give you a dress?"

"Uh, no."

"Important paper you're supposed to sign?"

"I didn't know that was a thing."

She sighed, though Maddie took it to be out of exhaustion rather than annoyance. "Come on, I'll get them for you."

[SIZE= 12px]Maddie signed the papers after a bunch of 'we're not responsible for who end up with'. She soon changed into the dress and shoes that the girl had picked for her, which was conveniently her exact size. Admiring it as she can't help but think it made her look overdressed, she stepped outside the changing booth. Unsure where to stand, she whipped around, looking for an indication of a queue or a big arrow. Then she spotted the short androgynous hair that she'd know anywhere.  She skipped over to the girl's back, quietly waiting for her to somehow turn around because her sixth sense told her that someone is invading her personal space.[/SIZE]

She immediately ditched the idea and instead hugged Aivree from behind. "Hey, Aiv." she said cheerily, before coming up in front of her, looking up and down. "I like your dress. It looks gorgeous, like you!"

"Who else is here? Xavier? Hunter?"

tags // @Sasil @Aster @constellation

tumblr_mudjdhZal41szxfwno5_250.gif

[COLOR= rgb(156, 134, 163)]J[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(156, 134, 163)]AN[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(156, 134, 163)]ET[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(156, 134, 163)] A[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(156, 134, 163)]N[/COLOR]DE[COLOR= rgb(156, 134, 163)]RSON[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]Prepping for events was exhausting but oh, so rewarding especially since there’s so much eye candy around. The Autumn Auction is such a terrible name for this event. Janet prefers to call it, “Speed-dating in Disguise” courtesy of Janet Anderson. At this moment, she was busy handing out paperwork to people who somehow got themselves involved in this mess. Mindlessly handing out papers, she smoothed out her perfect blonde beach waves wondering if she should have asked for more volunteers. Janet could have asked Vivienne but the female wasn’t technically in the same track so she couldn't ask her to spend her whole night doing this. She disengaged from detangling her curls as Janet started passing out more paperwork with her disarming smile. “Don’t forget to sign at the bottom, we’re not responsible for who you end up with but I'm sure it'll be with someone handsome,” she announced in a singing manner. Rich enough to afford plastic surgery to be handsome anyways. Once she heard her name, Janet pulled away from the current girl she was providing papers for and turned to see the infamous man in front of her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]“Well, well, well, if it isn’t Hunter McCallen. And without his bro too. Shocker,” Janet grinned back as she took the sheet of paper from him. She giggled at his compliment. What a flirt he was, but a gorgeous flirt and Janet found herself entrapped by his charms. “I wish I could bid on you. Then our one night stand wouldn’t just be one. But you fetch a high price, McCallen and unfortunately, I do not wish to make anymore female enemies,” she casually said, her eyes looked contemplative for a moment, as if she’s actually considering his words. Janet watched him strip to his clothes, not bothering to hide her interest and bit her lips at the enticing image. She forgot why hosting this event sucks so much. The temptation was there but she couldn’t bite nor could she touch. However, just to play along, she went ahead and pushed the idea out. “But let's say I put myself out there, can you afford me?” Janet’s tone was a challenge yet she immediately laughed it off. “I kid, sadly, I can’t be out there as a volunteer when I’m the host.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]“And yes, gorgeous. You can go first. Just try not to break some banks. When I call your name, you’ll hear it over the speakers,” she pointed at the speakers surrounding the backstage. “Then you can just hop out and you know what to do afterwards,” Janet winked before turning away from him. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw someone she recognized but then again, it’s a small academy so of course Janet knew everyone. She paced herself forward, her black stilettos grinding against the marble floor. “Abigail, this is a surprise. Did someone hypnotize you? Or volunteer you perhaps?” she grinned, tilting her head slightly. “Either way, do enjoy yourself, I bet all the males will be robbing banks for you. I must get going but you can always text me in the middle of the auction if you need anything. Don’t forget to sign this and hand it to the nearest volunteer with a badge,” she handed her the paper with disclaimers. With that, Janet headed out onstage in front of the red curtains.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]“Bed, stay in bed
The feeling of your skin locked in my head
Smoke, smoke me broke
I don't care I'm down for what you want”
[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)] It wasn’t until ‘Talking Body’ by Tove Lo started playing that the curtains rolled up, revealing Janet. Confidence was what she rocked tonight, the girl, standing tall, walked towards the podium (which was on the far left of the stage). Crowds started cheering the moment she adjusted the microphone as she waved her free hand at the crowd. The electronic music died down as she started her introduction.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]“My fellow students. This is the event you have been waiting for all summer. Can I hear more excitement from the crowd?” she called out before the screams and cheers roared back at her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]“That's what I'm talking about! First up, we have a man that needs no introduction. Every girl wants him. Every guy wants to be him. People stop to look at him. And he gets every head turning when he passes by. Come on gals! Show me the excitement that Hunter McCallen induces! Please welcome the one. The only! Hunter McCallen!” Cheers and shrieks overwhelmed the stage as the music continued to play on.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]“Day drunk into the night
Wanna keep you here
Cause you dry my tears
Yeah, summer lovin' and fights
How it is for us
And it's all because
Now if we're talking body
You got a perfect one
So put it on me
Swear it won't take you long
If you love me right
We fuck for life
On and on and on”
[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]@shygirl3 @Aster @Kingly[/COLOR]

b0de50361df88bdd8bec8b9de4f7eee5.jpg

|Abigail Marie Davenport|

"Little Miss. Perfect"

687474703a2f2f6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f74756d626c725f6c6733773533785045493171626369716f2e676966

Abby spotted Nathan's amused smirk. He was loving this way too much. She listened to him go on about how if the tables were turned that she would expect him to parade himself around the stage. He wasn't exactly wrong, but it didn't make her want to do this any more. She rolled her eyes at his dramatic opening of the door, walking in. Abby was hit with the loud music and the sight of all the people. She had a gut reaction to turn and run but Nathan was right there and she knew that running wasn't an option. Abigail just barely heard his voice of the thumping of the music and turned to look at him. His cheeky grin made her scowl further. "Wipe that cheeky grin off your face." she snapped annoyed and started to walk backstage but stopped, looking back to Nathan. "Gelding!" she called "I swear, if you let some creep get a date with me you're dead." she said to him before continuing onto her path backstage.

As she walked she was just in a stage of disbelief. This was the one stupid even at this school that she hated with her entire being, and here was was participating in it. Abby felt like she was going to be sick. With each step towards the back of the stage she was surprisingly feeling herself become flustered. This was a bit out of her element. In no way was she a shy person, but she wasn't one to put herself up for auction, parading herself around like a piece of meat. It was repulsive. She did not want to take part in this. But she was here and didn't really have much of a choice, did she?

Backstage was full of stage crew people running around along with participants changing and trying to look their best for the auction. Abby glanced down at what she was wearing. Everyone looked like they were ready for a night out while she looked like a politician's daughter. Granted that's what she was, it was all she knew. Abby noticed a couple of familiar faces and was about to approach them to say hello when a paper was shoved in her hands and she was told to sign it. She read it over as she was always taught to do, then decided to just sign it. What's the worst that could happen? 

Abigail turned her head, hearing the familiar voice of Janet Anderson. She forced a smile and shook her head at the inquiry about her volunteering, "not in a million years. I lost a bet." she said dryly. Abby watched Janet make her way out to the stage and sighed looking around. This was worse than she could have ever imagined. She heard Janet begin to speak to the crowd. When she announced Hunter's name to go on stage first, she released a breath that she didn't realize that she was holding. She could hear cheers and screams for Hunter from all the girls in the audience. Abby doubt that she would get the same reaction. People either didn't know her because she spends most of her time buried behind a book or the people that did know her thought she was boring and a bit on the cold side. Now that she thought about it the only people that really ever gave her the time of day were Nathan, of course, and the others in her house but a majority of them were backstage with her. She had a hunch that nobody was going to bid on her.

d19b59854905a2e3492f22261c05891b.jpg

tumblr_mum7wz98Vf1s84ij1o1_500.gif

Hunter nodded at Janet's final words, "Of course." He said in response as he already grew bored of her talking. His attention had quickly shifted from flirting with her to the sound of the restless crowd outside. In moments the entire room would ring with the sound of his name, and Hunter thrived for that exact moment. Saying he loved the spotlight was a complete understatement. He folded his arms and waited patiently, a hot feeling starting to take over his body as he felt the adrenaline starting to take place. The sound of the music starting up sent his heart pumping with each hit of the drum. He cocked his head, nodding slightly to himself to the choice of music. Anyone viewing him from backstage would clearly see that Hunter had gone into his own little world.

First came Janet piping up the crowd causing a small smirk to creep on to Hunter's lips. Then next came his description, each word a fuel to his already large ego. Words he had heard before though always loved to hear. "Please welcome the one." Hunter began to step forward, taking a deep breath in "The only" Hunter began to pick up speed "Hunter McAllen!" and with those final words Hunter gave one quick glance beside him to those backstage and winked before he charged on to the stage with the sound of the beat dropping underneath him as the crowd seemed to explode with his appearance.

There was not a single butterfly in Hunter's stomach.

You got a perfect one 

So put it on me

Swear it won't take you long

If you love me right
We fuck for life
On and on and on

Hunter bounced around the stage waving his arms up and down for the crowd to get louder as if he was a pro athlete that just scored the game winner in the championship. All the while his bright smile remained planted on his face, confidence spewing from his very essence as he bounced towards the front of the stage. As Hunter reached his destination at the front he stopped, holding his arms up to the roof and nodding his head as he scanned the whole crowd. Trying to make a quick glance through the face of every girl his eyes passed as if he was graciously staring into their soul. Though silently as he quickly looked through the crowd displaying his muscled form to all at the front of the stage, his eyes were only truly scanning for one person. And that was Vivienne.

Finally he spotted her, her golden locks falling low over her shoulder as she stuck to the auditorium walls. Hunter felt his heart thump hard once as he held eye contact with her, his icy blue eyes connecting with her steel-blue ones, a connection that seemed to empty the room of everyone except him and her as the music played perfectly beneath their feet. For a moment his whole act seemed to crumble as he held contact. His lips closed but a genuine one seemed to replace the previous one that was spread on his face. Hunter gave a single wink to her, before returning his gaze back over the rest of the crowd, his showtime smile returning to his face. Some girls nearby Vivienne mistaking that moment for theirs as they screamed in joy that he had winked at them.

Hunter who's arms were still outstretched to the roof now curled closer so that he was flexing his already apparent muscular arms, sending the crowd in a frenzy once more before he lowered his arms only holding one finger up as if to silence the crowd. Once the volume dropped slightly, Hunter opened his mouth to yell

"Isn't it getting hot in here?"

The crowd responded with wild cheers and screams that could only be translated as agreement. And with that, hunter put his hands on either side of the top of the little tank top, and ripped it open down the middle like the incredible hulk tearing off his shirt. Clearly painted on the middle of his chest was the superman symbol, courtesy of the art department. The crowd seemed to go bat-shit crazy as his stomach was now fully exposed, the two strips of the former intact tank top hanging off either side of his arms making him appear like some sort of hero especially with the S on his chest.

Hunter stuck his tongue out with a wide smile as he then moved his hands behind his back, holding his right wrist with his left hand before he focused up. He then began to make his chest dance, each peck popping as he sent his focus to either one, making his chest pop to the sound of the hard beat around him. The superman symbol painted on his chest bounced as his pecks popped, actions that were so simple to Hunter but gained such a large response from the crowd. Finally for his final move, hunter waited for the beat to gather itself as he stretched his arms out to either side of him.

On and on and on

Let's go

On and on 

let's go

And with the sound of the beat dropping again Hunter dropped his hands out in front of him as he propped his body up into a hand stand, slowly lowering himself to the stage floor as he began to grind on air, replicating that of the grind on me dance, though moving his hips and body to the pace of the beat. Some people had to have fainted as Hunter exaggerated each movement he made on the stage floor. The air sure was having a good day after that, Hunter continued until the hard part of the beat began to fade, he then jumped up nodding as he bounced over again towards the microphone (Wherever or whoever has it) and took it in his own hands. Raising one finger into the sky Hunter yelled into the mic.

"NOW WHO'S TAKING SUPERMAN HOME TONIGHT?"

It was time to leave people in debt.

@Aster

latest-ripped-skin-superman-logo-tattoo-on-chest-2.jpg

19512927.gif

tumblr_m4wzygr7VQ1ro5hc1o1_500.gif

T H E   B I D D I N G  W A R

Xavier shook his head at his friends’ antics. They’re so crazy and he loved it. “If,” he emphasized the word heavily, “I get up there, I bet I’ll get a higher bid than you.” He was kidding because like hell he was going to go up there. Xavier waved them off as he made sure Avery actually followed Hunter and not elsewhere, like home. To his fridge. Where the vodka is. Maybe he should reconsider a lock for his fridge. He didn’t trust Avery, at least not with alcohol.

Every mention of Madeleine made Xavier jittery. His mind blanked in either anticipation or just pure anxiety. How could she have such an effect on him when she doesn’t even know it? They were just friends, it was something he reminded himself because he wasn’t going to act on whatever this was. He sighed, feeling rather glad that his friends have gone away from him and into the backstage. Xavier knew Hunter prodded him about Maddie every time he has the chance but he can’t have Avery do the same thing. He took a deep breath, there’s no need to think about this. He wanted to enjoy the night.

He should have drank more.

Goddammit.

Xavier looked around at the tables and only saw orange juice and whatever nice crap they give out to high school students. While there were chairs in front of the stage for students to sit, many opted to stand up when Janet came out the stage. The crowd roar into life with hysterics as the music started playin and soon, Xavier was out of his slump. No longer was he thinking of her, his attention was on the showcase Hunter was going to perform and fuck, it was going to be brilliant. When the music blasted from the speakers, people started jumping up around him with their hands went up in the air, dancing and moving to the beat. Janet's golden introduction only allowed Hunter to pump up the crowd even more when he ran onto the stage. With his hands up, springing up against the music Xavier supported his friend by whistling at his entrance.

Leave it to Hunter to dish out the most crazy dance moves causing Xavier to grin ear to ear at his friend’s behavior. “FUCK YEAH, THAT’S HOW YOU TEAR DOWN THE DANCE FLOOR!” he cheered loudly. Yes, Xavier was one hell of a supportive brother. Once the performance was done, Janet stepped back, allowing Hunter to dominate the whole stage with his presence as he took the microphone away from her.

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]"NOW WHO'S TAKING SUPERMAN HOME TONIGHT?"[/COLOR]

Screeches of “Me!” were now getting unbearable when they were right next to his ears. How were their voice not broken by now? Being the good wingman, he grabbed out his phone and started texting Vee.

“You should do Nathan a favor and take Hunter home for the night. Sure Nathan appreciates get some sleep without the extra background music and free show.”

It would be crazy talk to think that Xavier was being considerate of Nathan, this was more to boost his friend’s ego and auction bet. Of course it was joke and he would have sent it to Allison if not for the fact that she boycotted the whole event. Avery would have told him to go fuck himself and it would just be weird sending it to Maddie. As for Abigail, he wasn’t sure where she was but probably at the library studying for some test that hasn’t been announced. That was then when money started piling in rather quickly.

A brunette waved up her number, 323, and yelled out, “1,000,” right away.

“1500!”

“2000!”

“2200!”

“2500!”

“2770!”

“3000!”

It's no wonder the theater department is considered one of the most funded department on campus. They made bank from this event every year. The numbers started tallying up rather quickly and Xavier wondered how someone has three thousand dollars to spend for a date night. He figured a stripper would be cheaper in the long run but who was he to question someone’s love for Hunter’s body or any particular other parts.

@Sasil @Aster @Kingly @Chamomile @shygirl3 @Kodiak

2f0g0i0.gif

Aivree looked around the room mentally fighting the need to flee, she instead found herself shifting her weight on both legs crossing her arms over her chest and running a hand threw her hair tussling it more and more. Nervous habits really got you when all you wanted was to go back to being in the corner. Well, the corner drinking her best friend but that, apparently, wasn’t an option.

To hell with her pride and not losing something, perhaps running and looking like a fool would be better than looking like a fool on the stage. Who was going to bid on her anyways? Wasn’t like she was drop dead gorgeous like Hunter who had every person want them. Girls guys—they all wanted a piece of the cocky ass.

Then there was her.

“Ugh.” A groan left her lips, rubbing her temples hard wishing beyond everything in this world, that she wasn’t there.

“Well, I wasn’t expecting to see you Aivree.” A smug voice came from in front of her. Aivree looked up from the ground seeing a women she didn’t truly recognize, though the unimpressed impression on the women’s face caused her to think that she didn’t like AIv. Good, Aivree didn’t like her just for the short dress that she wore.

“Got volen-told.” Aivree spoke crossing her arms over her chest impatiently. “I have to sign something right?”

“Here, in case someone actually bids on you, we aren’t responsible.” The women drawled flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder before Aivree snatched the clipboard from her. After scribbling her name she threw the board at her over shooting the pen so the women would have to bend over in those high heels, praying to God that she would fall flat on her ass.

“Oops, sorry I guess I threw it to hard. Don’t fall.” Aivree played innocent hearing the blonde give a disgusted groaned before heading off her way. Aivree wanted to watch her fall but decided instead to walk in the opposite direction. It wasn’t long till she heard the shrill voice of Janet that she groaned again.

But that wasn’t what got her, no she heard her name and suddenly someone took the liberty to hug her. Going into ‘don’t touch me mode’ she jumped back and swore under her breath. Only when she noticed that it was Maddy did she calm a little.

“Fuck Maddy, you scared the shit out of me!” Aivree cried taking a breath ignoring her eyes tracing her body. She cleared her throat and nodded her head sheepishly. “Thanks, I guess. Xav and Hunter are forcing me into this stupid thing. So yeah, they are outside. Hunters on stage now if you can’t tell from the chatter and excitement of all the females.” Aivree pointed towards the curtain were the roar of excitement seemed deafening.

“Anyway, you have anyone your hoping to snatch you up? I wasn’t expecting to see you here.” She admitted turning her attention back to Maddy. “I think I saw Abby here too. Little Miss Perfect going on stage, that should be interesting.” She admitted clicking her tongue out of her nerves.

Nathan Gelding

bbe470242a6c955b7a65bbfdc08cde6b.jpg

Without Abigail by his side, Nathan was once again acutely aware of how much he didn't belong at the auction. In Abby's company, he could have pretended they'd come just to watch the spectacle, to mock the students who supported it and chide the faculty who allowed it. At least, to the casual bystander, that's how he hoped he would have looked - morbidly curious and unable to turn away from the horror that was the Annual Autumn Student Auction.

Truthfully, Nathan doubted anyone thought anything of his being there alone (or at all), but he couldn't help feeling self-conscious that someone might think he was attending out of genuine interest. After all, now that Abby had disappeared backstage, he was just a single young man loitering around what could only be described as a thinly veiled matchmaking (and moneymaking) scheme for the truly desperate. Heaven forbid someone think he'd come to actually make a bid.

He waded through groups of students to a pocket of space just a few heads back from the far right corner of the stage. Then, right on schedule, the song changed, the house lights dimmed, the stage lights brightened, up went the curtain, and out stepped fucking Janet Anderson. 

Also known as Miss I-was-in-a-Burberry-campaign-last-year, Queen of the Drama Queens, and Wannabe Hollywood Starlet. Surely, every department had its own Janet Anderson or some variation an unbearable, controlling, brown-nosing show-off. Nathan fought the urge to boo her off the stage, but was caught up in her first introduction. 

"Every girl wants him. Every guy wants to be him..." she said.

Nathan prepared himself for imminent screaming. The girls around him pressed forward, waiting with bated breath and shining eyes for the night's first lot.

"Please welcome," said Janet, "the one, the only, Hunter McCallen!" 

"Oh, dear god," said Nathan as the young ladies of Arlington Academy exploded into hysterics. 

And to think, of all the people in this entire school, Nathan was the only one who actually spent the night with Hunter McCallen, resident playboy womanizer, on a regular basis. In separate beds, of course.

As his roommate, Nathan expected he'd see more of Hunter this year than he had previously through their mutual drama courses, but he never expected to see him like this - with a Superman emblem painted across his annoyingly taut bare chest and a primal glare flashing in his eyes. It was disturbing, to say the least. 

That is, it was disturbing until Hunter began getting... intimate with the stage. Then it was purely nauseating. Nathan was grateful every passing moment that he would not be going up on stage that night, but as he watched Hunter's performance, he wondered whether he had gotten the short end of the stick after all. At least Abby was spared this repugnant show. She would have hated it. Probably. 

Nathan shuddered and closed his eyes, which served to block out the image but did nothing to drown out the noise. That was when he heard it. The voice of Satan.

"Fuck yeah! That's how you tear down the dance floor!" it said. 

It didn't surprise Nathan that Xavier Lefebvre was in attendance, rooting on his best mate. It did, however, surprise him that he was in the audience. Here was a guy who loved to steal the show and make a scene, who had zero respect for authority, rules, and general decency, and whom Nathan detested. Suddenly, it dawned on him that Xavier and Janet would make a well-suited, if not horrifying couple.

A heavyset girl near him, wearing far too much make-up and far too little clothing, screeched an exorbitant sum in Nathan's ear as she shook her paddle in the air. The bidding for Hunter continued with no end in sight. 

It was going to be a long night.

tumblr_mudjdhZal41szxfwno5_250.gif

[COLOR= rgb(156, 134, 163)]J[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(156, 134, 163)]AN[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(156, 134, 163)]ET[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(156, 134, 163)] A[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(156, 134, 163)]N[/COLOR]DE[COLOR= rgb(156, 134, 163)]RSON[/COLOR]

[SIZE= 12px]It was during the middle of Hunter’s performance that the dome opened revealing the bright starry sky and the night breeze. The stage lights were all focused on him as the music continued to blast. Janet was without her microphone, which was whatever, she had another one just in case. Janet felt her heart rising with glee as the bid continued to rise. It was pretty obvious every girl wanted to take superman home tonight. And this is why the auction continues to happen every year. It was like the rated R version of a talent show. Who doesn’t love watching Hunter grind his body against the air without having the authorities ? People would pay extra for that shit. She tapped her fingers on the podium, waiting for the bid to settle down.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]“3100!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]“3200!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]“3250!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]After a rapid screams of bids, Janet swore her eardrums burst because she lost track of numbers until the final bid was heard.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]“4500.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]There was shock, silence, and utter cry of dismay from females who couldn’t top the bid. A smile crossed her face as she allowed the numbers to sink in before Janet raised her hand.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]“4500 from Rose Decker! 4500 going once!” she yelled out. A pause before she said her next sentence. “Going twice!” Janet eyes scanned for anymore hands or anymore screams from female.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]“And sold! Please come to the backstage after the auction, Rose. Thank you Hunter for that performance and please, give Hunter-“ her words were drowned out by more hollers, claps, and whistles. Janet waited for Hunter to leave the stage and head back down to the audience before continuing her announcements. Allowing the music to simmer down, Janet held out the next name on file. Finally the next song started playing and that was her cue to continue.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]“And I know she'll be the death of me,
at least we'll both be numb
And she'll always get the best of me,
the worst is yet to come
But at least we'll both be beautiful and stay forever young
This I know, yeah, this I know”
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]“Next up, we have a woman that everyone wants to befriend with,” cheers were already being heard. “She is the definition of happiness. Everyone adores her. She’s miss popular, miss charismatic. Please welcome, the gorgeous, the fantastic, the sweetest Madeleine Meadow! Ladies and gentleman, show us the love Madeleine deserves!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]“She told me, don't worry about it[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She told me, don't worry no more
We both know we can't go without it
She told me you'll never be in love, oh, oh, woo
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, oh
I can't feel my face when I'm with you
But I love it, but I love it, oh"
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]The obvious switch in gender perforation was shown with roars from the males. Whistling and cheering was the dominant but with Madeleine there was more male chanting going on. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Ma-de-leine! Ma-de-leine! Ma-de-leine! Ma-de-leine!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"We love you Maddie!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"And I know she'll be the death of me, [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]at least we'll both be numb
And she'll always get the best of me,
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]the worst is yet to come
All the misery was necessary when we're deep in love
This I know, girl, I know”
[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]@Chamomile @Kingly[/COLOR]

[SIZE= 24px][COLOR= rgb(255, 255, 255)]  R o s e     D e c k e r  [/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_nd4e83NJbS1r9789fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nzmthcfpcf1smm8eho1_500.gif

outfit. xx | mood. enthusiastic, the second usual

"use your smile to change the world."  - unknown

embed.php

Fabulous Hairflip.gif

Madeleine nodded at the obvious statement before widening her eyes towards the curtains as the sounds grew in volume. Jeez, they're all crazy this year, aren't they? Hunter is uncontrollable. She would've had a peek at the show starter if she wasn't backstage where everyone else lined unseen at the sidelines, watching and ultimately blocking her view.

"Anyway,  you have anyone you're hoping to snatch you up?" Aivree asked, "I wasn't expecting to see you here. "

"Really? Huh." Maddie began, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "And no, I don't really have anyone... I haven't thought about romance since my, last breakup." She noticed her voice lowered at the last few words, though she didn't mind correcting her tone.

"I think I saw Abby here too. Little Miss Perfect going on stage, that should be interesting."

[SIZE= 12px]"Wait, Abby?" She craned her neck, swerving around for the claimed sight of Abigail. But alas, the crowd thickened and she wouldn't want to bother people. "I'll definitely be looking forward to that then."[/SIZE]

Maddie furrowed her eyebrows as Aivree clicked her tongue. Was it anxiousness? She couldn't tell. But she said something about it anyway. "You know, someone is going to bid on you. I know it. You're unique, you've got that look to you, and some people like that. So don't fret, yeah?" she said, a soft smile on her lips as she squeezed Aivree's shoulder though only briefly. 

Suddenly, there was a silence beyond the curtain. Backstage held its breath as everyone listened to Janet. Claps ensued as Hunter's auction ended and the crowd lined up peeking dispersed in chattering.

"Oh gosh, did you see him grinding on the stage?" one girl asked.

Hunter did what now?

The other nodded quickly, fanning herself. "It was so hot!"

How in the world was anyone going to compete with that? To top that? To follow up to a show like that? Answer: they don't. No guy is going to have the crowd screaming as loud as Hunter did that night. Good thing she wasn't going up next. Surely it's some other person who came in earlier, who is probably higher on the list. Yeah, probably. 

[SIZE= 12px]The music starts back up and Maddie found herself humming along when a backstage worker escorted her off somewhere,. "Excuse me?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"You're up next," they answered curtly, looking on as Janet introduces the second student (or victim) which sounds an awful lot like her. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Oh, thanks." So-- she's definitely next, no point of protesting or delaying, the show must go on. And since she didn't plan ahead, looks like she has to wing her performance, not that she hasn't winged anything before... [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Ladies and gentlemen, show us the love that Madeleine deserves!" Janet yells.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"And... that's your cue!"[/SIZE]

queen-crown-hi.png

[SIZE= 12px]What do I do, she asks herself as the noise went silent in her head. But with no time to think, Madeleine pushes herself on stage, greeting the crowd with a solid arabesque. And the crowd welcomes her right back with a roar of approval that brought her back into the moment. The excitement rushes through her nerves as she did what felt most natural--allowing the song to sink into her. Her body repositions itself, she looks upwards before flipping her hair and scanning the crowd, a confident smile on her countenance. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]'Wing it, you can do it, wow the stars are actually shining tonight' was on repeat on her mind with many variations. With a side of 'holy shit, they're chanting!'.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She told me, don't worry about it,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She told me don't worry, no more,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]We both know we can't go without it,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She told me you'll never be in love, oh, oh, woo,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She strides down the catwalk, her steps in sync with the music. Maddie swore that there was a fan somewhere as her flowy dress fluttered faintly behind her, enhancing the energy of her steps. As she reached the end, she strikes a strong pose. The audience went wild, someone whistled.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"I can't feel my face when I'm with you,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]But I love it, but I love it, [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]I can't feel my face when I'm with you,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]But I love it, but I love it,"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Dance? [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Dance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Maddie takes a stance and begins dancing using her hands, emphasising on her face as the song plays. Fingertips brushing past her cheeks, palms criss crossing in front of her eyes and her lips mouthing the lyrics. The thought of gyrating crossed her mind.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Sexy? Her? No. God, no. No way![/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Suddenly, her dance stops and she covers her face, laughing at how seriously she took this auction and how ridiculously weird it would be for her to move so suggestively. It's not her style. Maddie showed her grin, and waved at the crowd and showing recognition to the faces she found familiar. Amongst them was her friends; a few from her music track, Vivienne with Zak, Nathan and finally Xavier, all of whom she aimed her beaming white teeth at. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]One final move wouldn't hurt anybody. Hands on her hips, Maddie shook her behind playfully before calling it a show. She twirled then half skipped, half danced back to the other side of the runway, still left a little bit giggly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She told me, don't worry about it,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She told me don't worry, no more,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]We both know we can't go without it,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She told me you'll never be in love, whoa,[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Would you like to say something, love?" Janet asked, offering her the microphone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Sure. She nodded eagerly and accepted the microphone. Maddie held it close enough and yelled, "Good evening Arlington! How are you all tonight? Excited?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]There was a collective enthusiastic and energetic cheer from the sea of students, to which she replied with, "Me too!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Specifically," her voice toning down slightly, as she raised her brows. "I'm excited to meet the person who'll be seeing me backstage, after the auction." Her smile widened, her eyes crinkling. "So come on!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Maddie should've done this a long time ago. Such fun, thrill. Now she was only curious of who she was going to end up with as paddles were raised and the bid climbed higher.[/SIZE]

tags // @Sasil @Aster @constellation @Kodiak @FirePolaris

Attachments

• label .gif
    label .gif
    967.1 KB · Views: 0

tumblr_inline_mj0ifgpOKU1qz4rgp.gif

T H E   C O N F L I C T I O N

The massive grin on his face from Hunter's stunt was immediately wiped off as he heard the newest introduction. His heart started to pound in sync with the beat of the music. He swallowed a hot lump that started building in his throat. Xavier took a deep breath. We're friends. Yeah. Friends. He didn’t wear emotions on his sleeve and he was exceptionally good at pushing away unwanted feelings. He rubbed his face once, wiping away his problems and plastered his smirk on. Yeah he was good again. Xavier fist pump the air upwards, yelling out her name with the crowd at the end of her introduction. “WOO! Yeah Maddie!”

Finally, the audience’s voice died down a little as she stepped onto the stage with the usual brilliant smile and she looked…Ethereal. The stunning silhouette lingering behind; her dress accentuating all the curves. The stage lighting, the white gown, the moonlight reflecting down at the auditorium, the glittering stars, for a second, everything seemed surreal and serene. Fuck, this had to be the alcohol talking…Definitely the alcohol talking. Xavier shook his head out of his stupor and decided to look around for Hunter as a distraction. Did his friend decide to have a quickie with a woman in the bathroom? That fucker, already hooking up with Rose, Xavier thought, grinning to himself, entertained by this new piece of information. He figured he'd mess with Hunter later and turned his attention back onstage.

The roaring males, the applauding females, the students weren't anything but supportive of the babe that just entered the stage as she pulled out moves that fanned the flames. She looked like she's having fun. Xavier chuckled as she started dancing on to the music, looking like she fucking owned the stage at this point. She was the queen and everyone was her subjects. This was vastly different from Hunter’s performance but Xavier would have stood there completely aghast if Madeleine started humping the air. When a smile was aimed at him, he gave her a wink, returning her smile with his crooked one.

Once the performance was over, Xavier was holding his own number, staring at it as if it was the bane of his existence. As of now, it is the bane of his existence. The tight grip on the handle was indicative of his inner turmoil. To do it or to not do it, that is the question. “No.” he convinced himself with one firm word. Xavier held the paddle in a death grip in his palm, tucking it underneath his arm, closing his eyes, as he waited for the bids to end. He wasn’t going to be part of this auction, Xavier only came here to enjoy himself and obviously to shove Aivree on stage whether she liked it or not. Not to bid on anyone. Not even Maddie. Yet he still couldn’t help but feel the irritation at the increasing numbers. He could only hope it wasn’t some douchebag who won and prayed this would end before Hunter finds him and dares him to do something he couldn’t refuse. But knowing Hunter, sex came before goading Xavier to do stupid shit.

The cheering and the completely enchanted students were already going insane.

“1200!”

“1250!”

“1300!”

“1350!”

“2000!”

“3000!”

He tapped his fingers against his arm nervously, waiting for the end.

"3255!"

"3500!"

"3700!"

"4200!"

There was utter silence for a second before Janet piped up with her own microphone. The female smiled ear to ear, loving the flow of income coming their way. She walked away from the podium and stood next to Madeleine. "Is that all? Final call! 4200! Going once!"

[SIZE= 12px]"Going twice!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"And sold to Justin McAdam! Thank you! Please give a round of applause to Maddie's amazing performance!" The crowd liven up immediately with more cheering, jumping, and chants. [/SIZE]

"Ma-de-leine! Ma-de-leine! Ma-de-leine! Ma-de-leine! Ma-de-leine! Ma-de-leine!"

Without realizing it, his knuckles turned white from the pressure, snapping the handle of paddle in half. "Son of a gun..." His eyes widen with disbelief at his own strength as he discreetly dropped the paddle on his seat. The vexation didn't last too long with Janet strutting back and forth on the stage, looking as if she's building up the tension and anticipation for the next person. The next music was signifying a new student. The cheers continued going wild as students started swaying their body to the new song.

[SIZE= 12px]"She got a body like an hourglass
But I can give it to you all the time
She got a booty like a Cadillac
But I can send you into overdrive (oh)
Stop and wait, wait for that"
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"WOOO! Well wasn't everyone just absolutely fantastic? Are we completely enchanted by this auction?" Janet hollered over the microphone, her index finger pointing at the audience, giving them a wink. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Stop hold up, swing your bat
See anybody could be bad to you
You need a good girl to blow your mind, yeah
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I’ll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)"
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"FUCK YEAH!" The excitement was already there. After the first two performance, they were even more ecstatic for the upcoming one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"My fellow friends, next up, we have a beauty beyond comparison. Her every poetic word captures your attention, you know you want her but you can never have her. She's someone completely out of your reach. Her presence calls for awareness and she's just, absolutely fucking brilliant! And you know what they always say! It's the shyest one that are the wildest in the sheets! Let's hear it for the flawless, the perfect, the one, the truly, Abigail Davenport!" [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"Wait a minute tell you (ah)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I’ll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute tell you (ah)
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She might’ve let you hold her hand in school
But I’mma show you how to graduate
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]o, I don't need to hear you talk the talk
Just come and show me what your momma gave (oh, yeah)"
[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(105, 105, 105)]Justin McAdam[/COLOR]

[URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19498-kingly/"]@Kingly
@Chamomile @shygirl3 @Sasil

tumblr_inline_mwj33q3kPH1rsud01.gif

A phone buzzed twice in Vivienne's dress pocket as she made small talk with the forcefully assigned photographer (Zakary) for the event. Madeline had made her way backstage with the blonde's blessing. Taking her phone from her pockets, she checked her messages, lips curving into a small scoff at Xavier's reply. Fingers darted in a cheeky response, but words formed only halfway before being cleared out by the backspace button.

Ever since the start of her time in Arlington, the Autumn Auction was something the babe had always taken part in. It was almost like a yearly ritual; a date where Vivienne could flirt to her heart's content without shame or fear of being shunned. Everyone wants to be loved or at least well-liked, yet when it came to using one's feminine charms to gain so, it was considered... distasteful. Vivienne would sneer at the notion.

However, this year was different. This year, Vivienne Andrews was taking a small break from the spotlight, sitting back and enjoying others who will be basking under the crowd's cheer and lively adoration. Considering her recent split with Cassie Winfield, the blonde would consider this break well deserved. Of course, no one needed to know that someone as coquettish as Vivienne herself was actually bothered by it. Her? Upset over someone? Because of love? Nah. That's absurd.

"We'll see :)" she texted back, neither confirming nor denying her participation in the auction. There was no definite that the blonde wouldn't be auction up simply just cause she hadn't signed up herself; near the end of the whole ludicrous event was a free session where anyone could be called up (or course, it was only a matter of choice whether one would go up or not). Anything could happen then and if there was one thing certain, it was that the crowd loved someone like Vivienne Andrews.

Her attention turned as Janet made her speech, introducing the first volunteer for the auction. Of course, Janet had chosen one of the hottest bodies in the Academy itself to be the ice-breaker for the event. If there was one person who knew how to throw on a show, it was certainly Hunter Mcallen. Coincidentally, his text was the one she had yet to check.

Arms crossed with phone in hand, the blonde babe gave the deserving male her attention. With a stage presence like that, he was practically demanding that all eyes be on him. His demeanor reminded her quite strikingly of herself on stage. No one could blame. Almost every drama student was a whore for attention.

Cold blue met with silver in a momentary lock-down. Unaware of it being intentional, she grinned, smile as cat-like as ever, silently supporting her friend from the sidelines. A wink was thrown in her direction bringing a small tinkle of laughter from her lips. It was boyishly juvenile, but charming nonetheless. Shaking her head, any mouthed words were drowned out by the high-pitch squeals around her.

Then the bidding began, skyrocketing in price as each girl tried desperately to hit what others would call 'jackpot'. Her phone buzzed once more with Xavier's message. This time, she replied to both. "Would love to but I don't favor getting trampled on by a stampede of raging women. Poor Nathan will just have to endure it tonight." Just as Hunter's bidding was brought to an end, a reply of merely, "Sorry. Congratulations on scoring Rose though. Heard she's a sweet heart. Try not to break her." was sent to the said man.

Her smile turned wry at the sight of disappointed females and the ecstatic glee on Rose's face. Maybe had she seen Hunter's text earlier, she would have bid on him-- not that Vivienne had bid on anyone before. Bidding was for those who were rich enough to get the dates they otherwise wouldn't get; and if there was one thing Vivienne foolishly prided herself in, it was the fact that she could get just anyone to go her way. Shrugging the feeling of disappointment off, the crowd's atmosphere switched as Madeline made her way onto the stage.

Her entrance was every bit endearing as the blonde (Madeline) herself. Vivienne couldn't help but chant along, grinning ear to ear as Maddie engaged with the audience. It was so her to do so and it was at this point that Vivienne noticed Zakary had slipped away into the crowd. Not that she minded. With the horde of females who were crowding near the front (thanks to Hunter), dissipating back towards their original places, it made a clearing for the blonde to spot a familiar dancer. Making her way through, the bids on Madeline began no quicker than the ones for Hunter.

While there were many friendly and good-natured guys bidding on her friend, Vivienne had expected one particular individual to take the cake. He remained silent however, up until the bidding was over; and by then, Vivienne had bumped shoulders with the said male, only to noticed his paddle handle snapped in half. She whistled lowly, catching his attention. "You're not going to regret that are you?" she asked, more out of concern than goading.

If Xavier not bidding on Madeline came as a shock to Vivienne, it was nothing compared to the delighted surprise of hearing the next contestant. Abigail? The Abigail?

"Wow. I didn't think she had it in her."

Interactions: @FirePolaris @Kingly

Mentions: @Chamomile@Kodiak @shygirl3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back