In Character (Hunt)

Ahara

Swashbuckler
@rosehearted @Cup of Mek @Daniel reaving @sprouhtt @happydeath @Nunali @Jefferson @NekoChanBo @Hell-Jumper 

[SIZE= 16px]Let the hunt begin in 5...4...3...2...*Horn Blare*[/SIZE]

The hunt is on! The gate slowly slides open, the ground shaking in the process. Hunters rush into the forest in front of them and all head in different directions. Some head for the desert, others for the mountains. Many choose to remain in the forest or go to the nearby massive field area. One hunter however slowly walks through the forest in a straight line. Hes headed for a single destination, the tundra. 

Lazarus calmly walks to his decided destination for this hunt. The tundra is an area many hunters tend to avoid. The monsters tend to be of a higher caliber and the cold can really get to you if you stay there for long periods. Lazarus didn't care however. He just knew that he wanted to go and "play in the snow"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lupis smiled a somewhat ad normal smile, as the familiar horn blared and the gate opened, revealing the world outside, one that would be filled with countless prey, and he would enjoy the ones worthy of killing. As he stepped outside, he turned towards Lazarus, the "god" of hunting as they called him, and watched him walk towards a path he didn't reconize. "Oh, and where is he going....could he possibly know where some of the strong ones are, because in that case it wouldn't hurt to follow" he finished, looking at a special watch on his wrist, filling with bids from different teams, checked for one that he liked, and turned away in disappointment, "they should really know me better by now, poor people" he finished, now walking a few feet behind Lazarus, hoping the guy knew where some of the "good" kills were.

(Mentioned: @Ahara)

Lucian Giove

As the gates opened, I looked at the other hunters, running to different directions, a simple choice, then I saw Lazarus, calm, walking straight. If I'm right, he's going to somewhere dangerous... I think he's heading to... The tundra! Of course! We tend to avoid because the mosters that live there are very powerfull! There's a huge distance between us and the tundra, I could definetly stop following him at any moment. And it seems I'm not alone, someone is following Lazarus, he seems familiar but I can't recongnize him. I'll keep a distance of approximately 20 meters from that man, tending to walk to the right because I know about a rocky forest near a desert wich I can find following them, simply perfect. I left the gates, trying not to be noticed.

Atlas calmly approached the open gates, aware of the time constraints, but also aware that the creatures would maneuver to evade the hunters charging blindly into the wilderness. He would follow their wake and take on the beasts that attempted to avoid them. He saw a group of young, eager hunters and calmly followed after them, scanning the world around him in stunningly simple grayscale. He would resist the urge to change to colour vision for now, but he would eventually change in order to better survey. As of now however, he was content with the varying shades of grey with an a small thermal overlay to assist with spotting those creatures who were naturally camouflaged.

Lazarus glanced over his shoulder as he walked, never picking up pace. There was a hunter very obviously following him and there appeared to be another who was less obviously following him as well. Usually he would condemn the behavior as "desperate" but today however, things were different. 

Laz was looking for someone special. Someone worthy of joining the ranks of Omni.

He continued walking when a large rhino like creature came barreling out of the woods and towards him. He sidestepped the creature and it continued charging right for the hunter who was tailing Lazarus.

Lets see what they can do

He slowed his walk but didn't stop. If they were good enough theyd be able to catch up to him after killing the beast.

@CabalAnomicPotato

or

@DakWantsToBattle

or

both if you want

Lupis continued following the god status hunter, not noticing the other one who had started tailing behind. Lupis kept his pace, not making eye contact as Lazarus looked back at them. Lupis was getting bored, and a little disappointed as the monsters seemed no where in sight, untill a giant creature stepped out of an opening, seen them, and started charging. As Lazarus sidestepped the beast, Lupis knew it would come for him, and he waited untill it was in distance, then he jumped somewhat fowards, landing on the beast head, and continued to jog across its body, except his blade was out and cutting a three foot line in its back making it get sparatic, untill it fell dead with Lupis already ahead of where he first jumped on the creature, retracting his blade and continuing pace, not a scratch on him.

@Ahara

Lupis. His name is Lupis, in front of me are two legends of the hunts, at least I think Lupis is, how can I be that dumb?  I imagined that Lazarus was going to kill that monster, so I would see his potential in real life, why didn't he kill the beast? Maybe he's trying to make us stop following him? Or isn't he trying to kill monsters? Screw it, focus Lucian, focus, I can still see their eletric fields, I'll stop until I get 70 meters away from Lupis. I stop next to the giant and tried to levitate a bunch of bones from inside it to a future enemie. Damnit. Lupis broke all the good ones, what makes me get angry for some reason and I whispered:

-The next one is mine.

After 2 minutes, their completely out of my sight, however I can see blue dots indicating their position, so I follow them with my grenade launcher in hands.

Atlas almost missed the flash of bright white as is blinked across his vision. His head snapped to follow it, the streak flying through the air like a bullet that could change it's path. It disappeared into the trees not four seconds before Atlas heard screams and rapid gunfire.

He drew his revolvers and crashed through the foliage in time to see a huge winged reptile with no legs. The beast hissed at him before it thrust back into the air and lunged straight for him. Atlas was just as quick, and the revolvers rang out twice in union and the body of the reptile dropped from a spray of pink mist and skidded to his feet, headless.  Its head and skull had been completely annihilated by the high caliber revolver rounds pumped accurately into its flesh and bone.

The aged hunter studied the young hunters. Two had died already, one torn nearly in half at the midriff and the other's neck caved in by the beast's monstrous jaws. The last one was breathing heavily, bleeding from the stump that was his arm. He crouched and picked up a piece of shredded cloth, ignoring the macabre curiosity of what part it had been torn from and used it to tie a turniquet around the man's arm before standing back up, reloading his guns, and continuing on his relentless death march into the wild.

IMG_2025.JPG

Brood had taken a different approach to hunting today. Right as the gates had opened enough for a hunter to get through she was the first out. Immediately heading for the deep mountains. She had been tracking a B maybe even A class or more beast the past two hunts and was almost completely sure she had found its nest. So she wanted to get there as soon as possible seeing as how the track out there would take up at least half of the hunt. She knew all the other master hunters would be just following in the wake of the newbies to get whatever was smart enough to go around them. But she didn't have time for that. Plus a B class kill possibly even A wasn't an opportunity you'd just casually stroll to, that's why she was the first out with all her supplies and ammo. Soon though her focus was detoured when she looked to see two new hunters fighting a pack of zenephs. She couldn't help but go and aid them so she turned off course and rushed the pack. Pulling her sword out as it wizzed to life the blade glowing brought red as she got to the pack and sliced one in half. Quickly spinning around to chop another's head off as the Zenephs wailed and screeched at her as she cut through them.

after about 5 minuets or so whatever was left of the pack fled in terror leaving her with the young boys. "Oh man thank you so much brood." One said while the other immediately went to one of the zenephs and started to cut out the mouth beak out which was an extra indication of the kill plus could fetch a good price on the markets. Sadly though he was quickly met with the muzzle of broods rifle to his head. "Those are my kills." She growled into the voice encoder which came out in a demonic tone. Being one of the very few times she would talk while in the suit this situation called for it now. She wasn't about to let these guys take her kills. Sure they were just Zenephs but there were at least 20 there so that would rack up good points. Reaching out to the boy and snatching the beak before shoving her foot into him to push him down she poke once more. "Now get out of here. Before you become my prizes." She growled the lie to them which they hastily followed and ran. Once they left brood quickly extracted the beaks then went back on her way in a strong run towards her destination

Users who are viewing this thread