In Character Chat

Azure Sky

Random Lazy Guy
Supporter
@Xenoxx@simj22@Lancelot

@shadowdude505 @Have You Ever Tasted Sand @MainEventMan 

@The One Eyed Bandit  

Friday, September 2nd, 2016

At the Tiffany pastry, a man was having his breakfast. It was actually a common thing in Italy, having your breakfast at a pastry, and it wasn't like that man was the only one there. But he was quite a peculiar sight. That man was the type to draw attention, but not because of his height or athletic build. It had to do with the color red. He had  crimson red hair, wore a crimson red t-shirt and pants, and had a red tribal tattoo on his right arm. At first glace even his eyes seemed red, but they were brown. Everyone looked at him with great curiosity, but only the young woman working at the counter actually started a conversation with him.

"Come al solito, attiri tanta attenzione signor Elogio. Però, capirai, è un bel colore rosso, ma più di tutto, lei è un uomo molto attraente. Heheh"

"Grazie, Angela. Per me questo colore e molto importante. Mi fa ricordare..."

"Ricordare?"

""

"Di cosa esattamente?"

"De la mia colpa"

"As usual, you attract a lot of attention mister Elogio. It's understandable, though. It's a very beautiful red, but more than anything you are a very attractive man. Heheh"

"Thank you, Angela. This color is very important to me. It makes me remember..."

"Remember?"

"Yes"

"Of what exactly?"

"Of my fault"

After the brief conversation, which ended on a mysterious note, as the young woman didn't inquire any further, Elogio paid for his breakfast, bid farewell to everyone and exited the pastry. He wanted to visit a certain auto repair shop on Anconetana street, and he needed at least 20 minutes to get there by foot.

It was a warm and sunny day, even if it was September, there were roughly 26 degrees outside, and it would have became slightly hotter later. Elogio enjoyed the fact that Italy was such a warm country. As he was walking and enjoying the beauty of that particular morning, he received a call on his mobile phone.

"Pronto?"

"Greetings, master Giovanni. Am I disturbing?"

"Hello there, Richard. No, you're not disturbing, don't worry. What's the matter?"

"There are multiple things I wish to tell you"

"Its ok, take your time with the explanations"

"Thank you, sir. The first thing that I need to tell you is that your cousin, young master Joshua will be comming to Arezzo soon. He wanted me to tell you that"

"Ah the little airborn JoJo. Haven't seen him in a long time"

"Yes, sir. He heard about what happened around those parts and decided that he wanted to help"

"I will make sure to rent him a room near mine in the Portici hotel"

"Already taken care of, sir"

"Oh, as expected of you Richard"

"I am unworthy of your praise, sir. The second thing I wanted to tell you is that the Speedwagon Foundation has recently found something bizzare in New York"

"Hmm...does it have anything to do with me or the Joestar family?"

"It is highly probable sir. There is a man there who is named Jonah Jones, of the JoJo Detective Agency"

"JoJo? It may be a coincidence, you know?"

"I doubt it sir. After some more research, the people from the Speedwagon Foundation discovered two interesting facts. One is that there is no data regarding mister Jones's family, and the man doesn't remember either, apparently. The other is that he is 23 years old, which is the exact amount of time which passed since that tragedy. Forgive my rudeness, but I belive it is too much of a coincidence"

"Does he have the birthmark?"

"It hasn't been discovered yet. Our men need to act in a way which isn't suspicious"

"Ok, keep me informed on that"

"Will do, master Giovanni. The last thing I wanted to tell you is something which you may find more bizzare than the mystery of Jonah Jones"

"Hmm...what would that be?"

"The old master Joel Joestar decided that you will be the new head of the family"

"Oh...wait...what? Wait just a second. I hope this isn't that old guy's way of saying that doesn't have much to live, is it?"

"No, sir. Old master Joestar is still in very good health"

"Then, what is this all about?"

"You see, sir...he wanted to toss all the resonsabilities on you and live the rest of his life as a really long vacation"

"Heh...hahahahahaha! That bloody gramps. That's so like him. Good grief, there's nothing I can do about it anyway, it seems. Eh, so be it"

"That was all I had to say, sir"

"Thank you Richard. I'm sorry this family puts you through so much work"

"You do not need to be, master Giovanni. It is a great honor for me to serve the Joestar family"

"You are a spectacular person, Richard. I guess I'll talk to you again some other time. Goodbye"

"Goodbye master Giovanni"

"And please, call me Elogio"

"Very well, master Elogio"

Elogio sighed after the conversation was over. He wished Richard wouldn't be so uptight, but then again, it really couldn't be helped. Elogio Giovanni, alias GioGio, continued his walk, his purpose and destination remaining the same.

Meanwhile in a different part of Arezzo, a really strange event took place. Second one that week. A case where someone suddenly became unable to rest and sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
The King's Men had existed for about half a year, officially that is (It used to be a ragtag group of crime-ridden prisoners taking down banks in Italy.), and even now, Chester had alot to deal with.

He had only been here for 2 years, and yet was almost fully integrated into Italian society. For instance, he ate breakfast at a pastry, where he shone among the crowd, even if he looked quite strange because of his origin. Though his garb was strange, he looked intelligent, despite the burly goons in the table in front of and behind him, but one man shone brighter, he was red all over except for his skin, and even the woman working at the counter was interested in him! This man was having an enlightening conversation, almost too enlightening to be normal. Chester ordered his goons to listen in, but as they weren't the best at English, Chester of course had to listen in to translate.

It had been weeks since their last job, half the team was out doing muscle work to keep them going, but they needed something big to keep ahead of the rival Italian gangs which they knew all too well, and The Red Man seemed like the golden ticket to recognition! He talked about birthmarks and families, a tad bit about a foundation, all a secret code that either said I'm Dangerous! or I'm Loaded! He smirked, silently whispering what the man was saying in weak Italian, his grin slowly extended to the bodygaurds, though he thought the former was the most obvious. They even had a location, Portici Hotel.

He whispered to his not-so-bright guards in Italian, "Quando torno a HQ, un uccellino sta per dire un sacco di cose su questo uomo, capito!", they nodded, understanding what they had to do, or at least part of it! That detective would be a problem though...he would have to come along too, to make sure that he wasn't dangerous either...but the money was almost singing a siren's song, and he was going to follow the music!

@Azure Sky

Vanessa Heart and the Russo Household (Antonio, Christina, Maria, & Isabella)

It was 7am at the Russo household and everyone was enjoying their bacon, eggs, and fresh pancake breakfast. Normally only Antonio and Maria would be awake at this time, enjoying a quiet breakfast before Antonio went off to work at his auto repair shop, but this morning was different. This time it wasn't just Antonio going to work, but his niece, Vanessa Heart, as well. The rest of the family, Christina and Isabella, wanted to see her off before she started her first day at Russo's Auto Repair. Vanessa wasn't just visiting her mother's brother and his family, but she was also going to be working for college funds for the principle of it; her dad is an employee of the Speedwagon Foundation and could easily foot the college bill for his only child (but he didn't object to his daughter's wishes to earn some of the money herself.)

While Vanessa scarfed down her food, a half-asleep Christina eyed her father's coffee. She was tempted to have some of her own to help her stay awake, but the other half wanted to catch up on sleep before starting the day. She didn't have any major plans for the day and it would help to be more awake before thinking hard about her college future. Christina's younger sister, Isabella, was very much wide awake and flashed a big smile at her cousin. Maria also had a warm smile as she watched Vanessa eat. "I realize you're excited, Vanessa, but if you don't slow down you might choke," Maria told her niece in a maternal tone.

Vanessa quickly swallowed her food. "Sorry... It's just that the food is so good... and I don't want to be late. Cars can't fix themselves ya know."

"While I appreciate the enthusiasm, Maria's right. Relax, we have plenty of time to get to the shop," Antonio added. "It doesn't matter if we're five minutes late, that's the perk of being the boss."

"That's a bad work ethic," Christina groggily chimed in. She cringed after realizing that she said that.

"I was only joking, bellissima," Antonio chuckled.

"I know...I'm still half-asleep." Christina moaned. She picked up her empty plate as she stood up and walked over to the sink. "Breakfast was wonderful as always, mamma. I'm going back to bed. Good luck on your first day, Vanessa." she added groggily, making her comments sound insincere.

"I can wake you up later if you want!" Isabella loudly chimed in as her older sister headed back to her room.

"I'm counting on it," was Christina's comeback.

7:55am.

"Ready to go, Vanessa?" Antonio asked

"Yea," she replied. Vanessa stood up and was about to put her dishes in the sink when Isabella gave her a surprise hug attack. "We'll hang out after you're done with work, riiiiight?" the young teen asked. "Of course," Vanessa replied as she ruffled Isabella's hair. The younger female released her bear-like grip and flashed a smile up at her cousin. "Later, Aunt Maria." Vanessa gave her aunt a quick hug before heading out the door with her uncle.

Vanessa put on her motorcycle helmet and followed her uncle's truck to Russo's Auto Repair. Once there, Vanessa put on her grease monkey suit with the Russo's company's logo on it and helped her uncle prepare for the shop's opening.

@Azure Sky

@Lancelot@Xenoxx

Elogio Giovanni, Antonio Russo, and Vanessa Heart

Collab with @shadowdude505

Elogio wasn't born yesterday. He knew fully well that he was being followed. He didn't know the exact reason, but he didn't care. His followers simingly stopped moving at a certain point, but GioGio simply continued his walk. If they wanted to try anything later, he was prepared. He already reached Anconetana street and he was about to reach Russo's auto repair shop.

After another 5 minutes of walking, Elogio reached his destination. He simply walked into the shop and started talking. "I heard there's a mecanic around here who puts a lot of love into his work" he said cheerfully. Of course, he knew Antonio and also met Vanessa once when she was little, at the same time he met her father, a member of the Speedwagon Foundation. He acted like that just for fun.

Vanessa sat on a chair in the corner of the shop and spun a wrench between her fingers. So far things were shaping up for a slow day. Her attention quickly fell on the man in red as he walked in. She didn't reconize him, but his stress of the word love made it sound like the man knew about her uncle's stand. Vanessa momentarily used one of her Stand abilities to catch the wrench on fire and, with a playful smirk on her face, waited to see if the man in red would react to it.

"The only way to do great work is to love it, I believe Steeve Jobs said something like that once" Antonio said with a chuckle as he walked up to Elogio. He held out his hand to the man in red. "What can I do for you, friend?"

Elogio shook Antonio's hand and smiled. "Good to see you, Antonio. I'm sorry for dropping by unannounced, and during your working hours at that, but I really needed to talk to you" he paused for a short while, looked at Vanessa and the wrench which was on fire, smiled, then shifted his attention back to Antonio. "Bizzare things are happening in this town. and I wish to investigate them, for the sake of the safety of innocent people. This means I will most likely be in life threatening situations, so I wanted to know if I could count on Love Doctor" he added.

"Do you really have to ask? Of course" Antonio replied, patting Elogio on the shoulder. "Though is Love Doctor the only help you want?" he asked, looking concerned. "A man can't protect everyone on his own."

Elogio didn't quite give the reaction that Vanessa was hoping for, but it only further confirmed her suspicions as she put two and two together after hearing her uncle's Stand's name. She continued to listen to the older men talk, though after her uncle voiced his concerns she decided to interject. "You can count on Highway to raise some hell for the baddies" she said as she stood up. "I'm in."

"Thank you, my friend" said Elogio, who has really grateful. He knew he put Antonio and maybe even his whole family in danger, but, apart from Joshua who was going to come to Arezzo soon, he didn't know anyone else who he could ask. Mr. Russo then showed his concern regarding Elogio's lack of allies, but before GioGio could reply, Vanessa offered her help.

Elogio thought about it for a short while. He didn't want to put Antonio's family into more danger, but at the same time he knew it was inevitable. Stand Users were drawn to one another. "I appreciate your help" he said, smilling. "I am Elogio Giovanni, member of the Joestars. Pleased to meet you" as he said that he held out his hand "By the way, you seem familliar. James told me his daughter is working here. Could you be Vanessa?" he asked. Even if he saw her once when she was little. Elogio didn't know how Vanessa currently looked like.

The smirk on Vanessa's face wavered a bit as Elogio mentioned her father. She was surprised that she had a small connection with the man in red as she'd completly forgotten about him. "The one and only" she replied with a smirk as she shook the man's hand.

Antonio watched the interchange between Elogio and Vanessa. While he was happy that his friend had another ally, he was a bit worried for Vanessa's safety. It's true that she's a big girl now and capable of taking care of herself, but that still didn't stop him from worrying a little about his family; he'd be a bad uncle otherwise.

"Part of me doesn't want to say this...but if you want another ally you know you can trust, you should try asking Christina. I can't promise that my daughter will agree, but she's a Stand User too..." Antonio said, trying to remind himself that his oldest daughter wasn't a delicate flower. "If she agrees, Vanessa, I'm counting on you two to look out for each other."

"Of course" was Vanessa's reply.

"If your daughter is also a Stand User then she will face danger in this place anyway, as she will draw or be drawn to other Stand Users. And I cannot guarantee that those other people will be nice ones. Therefore her sticking with us is actually her best option. Of course she will have the right to choose" said Elogio. Since he also had a new phone number, he decided to give it to both Antonio and Vanessa. 

"I am extremely grateful to both of you" with that said, Elogio thought that it was about time he left. "I will contact you if I belive Stand Users are causing trouble in town. Likewise, you can contact me if you belive the same. I hope we can work well together. Arrivederci!" he smiled as he walked out of the shop. He had the intention of returning to his room in the Portici Hotel.

Chester Queen

His route, where he went, what he talked about, who he talked to, these were all things tracked by Chester and his goons. The Red Man obviously knew he was being followed, which only made for a more interesting conversation later, and Chester loves conversation. He hid in the worst hiding place ever, but with a plan; The Red Man would see his face, remember it of course, then when he met up with this...Jonah...they were going to have a healthy chat! Whether or not the plan came to fruition however, didn't matter, the Queen always had another plan...

Chester continued to listen to his daily conversation, to the people who would eventually show up later. He knew they would the minute he heard the words stand user , then after, the words Highway and Love Doctor. Once they started talking about protection and even another Joestar, he realized he had underestimated this Elogio even further, how could he have been such a fool!? The goons wouldn't be able to do this alone, if at all, and Chester was considering not even involving the whole gang for risk of casualties. He needed a reaction though, to test the waters before he burned himself...and with that Beelzebub was revealed, the seven eyes hovering over Chester's head.

He had them float behind The Red Man the minute he said Arrivaderci, at least within 15 m of him as he walked away from the mechanic and towards his next destination. The goons trailed in front of Chester as he lagged behind them both, this man would be a tough hit, even if he just wanted to talk, but he was the King...and his determination drove him forward...

" Soon Italy will know the name Queen...and for that to happen...I have to succeed here! The idiots I've assembled just won't do...but that's why I have Beelzebub isn't it? This man will give me the info I need to see if I can even touch the Joestars, but I'll have to see if I can touch him first, or if he's just a premonition for what's to come..."

A short grin spread across Chester's face as he snickered to himself...

@shadowdude505@Azure Sky 

Vanessa Heart with Antonio Russo

"Elogio, behind you!" Antonio called out to his friend as a seemingly hostile stand appeared behind him. At the moment he was wondering the same things as Vanessa. Was this one of the Stands causing the dangerous and bizarre activity, or was this just a coincidence; no, Elogio said that Stand Users were drawn to each other, maybe this was fate. Knowing that his Stand wasn't built for combat, Antonio began backing his way toward his office. Hopefully his warning had reached Elogio in time, but knowing that Vanessa and Highway To Hell was around was a little reassuring.

Vanessa searched the auto repair shop for some kind of weapon to use. She found the chain used to help lock up the shop and picked it up. Vanessa rushed out of the shop and took a battle ready pose. She lit the chain on fire with her Stand's ability and projected an image of her hellish skeleton biker girl Stand around her body. She looked over at Queen and his goons, one of them had to be the Stand User. "Do you think one of those guys is a Stand user that is causing trouble around town?" she asked Elogio.

@Azure Sky @Xenoxx

Christina Russo with Isabella and Maria Russo

"Hey Christina! It's 8:30 in the morning and I'm bored," Isabella said energetically as she barged into her older sister's room. Christina slowly opened her eyes and started to sit up. "I'm up...give me a couple minutes," Christina said groggily as she began to wake up. "OK. I'll be waiting downstairs," Isabella replied with a cheerful smile before leaving. Christina let out a sigh as she got out of bed. She wasn't happy about her rude awakening, but after all these years she had gotten used to her little sister's energetic ways. Christina pulled a fall yellow T-shirt and black jeans out of her dresser, grabbed a black vest and black boots from her closet, and changed out of her pajamas. She quickly brushed her hair, put on a silver sunflower necklace, and grabbed a black beret hat before leaving her room.

Christina walked downstairs and into the kitchen, where she saw her mother taking stock of the groceries and most likely planning lunch. Christina walked over to the coffee maker and started to make some for herself now that she had decided to stay awake for the day. She sipped her coffee as she headed out of the kitchen and paused when she noticed something out of the corner of her eye: two brown paper bags on the counter by the door. It looked like her father and Vanessa had forgotten their sack lunches that her mother had made.

Christina finished drinking her coffee and laid the mug on the counter by the door. "Looks like papa and Vanessa forgot their lunches," she announced. "Isabella, try to entertain yourself until I get back." Christina picked up the paper bags and headed out the door. She walked past her mother's car and began the long walk to her dad's business. It was true that driving would be a lot quicker and she did know how to; but knowing Isabella, her little sister may decide to do something with their mother in town (if she wasn't forced to start her homeschool work.) Flying was also out of the question as it would bring unwanted attention to herself and would look strange to average citizens if they saw a young woman flying seemingly by her own power instead of being carried by a Stand capable of flight.

Christina's curvaceous, robotic angel Stand walked closely behind her. Even though Christina had control over Pink's abilities, her Stand still had a mind of her own. Not wanting to be a slave driver, Christina allowed her stand to protectively follow her. Pink wouldn't be seen by the people of Arezzo unless they were Stand Users. So far the only other Stands she knew about belonged to her father and cousin; Surely that small number wouldn't increase today.

Joshua Joestar

Joshua stretched back and yawned against his seat aboard the Boeing 737. 2 hours ago he had departed from Manchester England and was now prepping to land in his destination of Arezzo Italy.  He was reconnecting with his family, more specifically his cousin.  A man called Elogio Giovanni but also known as GioGio...  The fact that even his extended family shared this trend made it even more confusing than it already was.  How the hell is anyone supposed to know who's talking to who when someone says JoJo?  

As Joshua liked his dry lips he requested a bottle of water from the air hostess, he thanked her and gave a couple if euros extra as a tip.  It was something more commonly done in America than Europe but Joshua thought that she was cute.  As he quenched his first the plane had landed, passengers began to race each other off in an perplexing manner.  Joshua seemed to be the only one who loved planes on this flight, he once more leaned back in his seat and took a very deep and sharp breath before standing up.  He waited until he was the last in the line of passengers before thanking the crew and arriving at the Astonishing Arezzo finally.

Joshua cheerfully collected his bag, a large black suitcase that he where closely behind him.  He headed through security and then out of the airport where he took in a long breath of fresh air to collect his thoughts.  A man who appeared to be a limo driver approached Joshua, this surprised him and if it hadn't been for the large sign he was holding and the way he greeted him with Mr Joestar then he would of likely thought it was a mistake.  "A room at the Portico hotel has been reserved in your name Mr Joestar.  If it pleases you then follow me this way sir." (Will use brown for NPCs.)

Joshua was shocked, he was expecting to take the bus so a limo was quite the upgrade.  He followed the driver towards the limo and took his place in the backseat after unloading his luggage in the trunk.  As the limo drove through the city he looked out the window admiring the scenery.  Although not a very well known place it was indeed beautiful, he was happy he had family living all over the world, gave him even more the reason to travel.  

But as Joshua was sightseeing he saw something that was enough to give him a heart attack.  A young girl who couldn't be older than 18 with a stand walking behind her.  "Stop the car!" Joshua shouted at the driver.  As the limo can screeching to a halt in the middle of the road cars began to honk their horns in frustration.  

Joshua practically kicked open the door and jumped out of it, slamming the thing behind him.  The driver rolled down his window and yelled at Joshua "What on gods green green earth is going on sir!" 

Joshua turned around with an apologetic look on his face, he felt bad for forcing the limo driver through this he didn't really deserve it.  "I am so sorry!  I will explain it all later." The limo driver seemed to nod and tossed him his contact card with a knowing smile, it seemed like Joshua wasn't the only one who had experienced bizzare things before.  The driver and Joshua exchanged salutes as he rolled up his window and drove off.

Not getting too distracted Joshua spun back around and began to sprint towards the young girl and her stand, he had to quickly determine if she was friend or for.  He yelled towards her "Hey wait up!"

@shadowdude505

Christina Russo

Christina noticed the limo as it drove past her, but she didn't pay much attention to it as she continued to walk toward Russo's Auto Repair. She froze as someone yelled for someone to wait up and turned around to look at the young man running toward her. Pink tensed up as Joshua got closer. Christina noticed this and told her "Stand down," through the mental connection they shared. She didn't think that Joshua had noticed her Stand and figured that the young man was chasing her down for some other reason, for example to get her phone number, if he was even talking to her at all.

Pink relaxed a little, but continued to stand protectively beside her Stand User. "Are you talking to me?" Christina asked Joshua, giving the stranger a confused look. "I'm sorry, but I'm in a bit of a hurry. My father and cousin forgot their lunches." Christina held up the two brown paper bags for Joshua to see. "Can we make this quick?" she asked, trying to sound polite.

@Lancelot

@shadowdude505@Xenoxx

[SIZE= 22px]Elogio Giovanni[/SIZE]

Ah, yes, those people were still following him. Antonio noticed Elogio's secret admirers as well, as expected, while Vanessa came rushing to his side, revealing her Stand.

"Do you think one of those guys is a Stand user that is causing trouble around town?"

That was a good question. "I do not know. But we may find out soon enough...Stone Cold Crazy" as he said that an aura formed around Elogio and his Stand materialized. It was like one of those Gundam robots in mecha anime, only that it was just 2 meters tall. Nonetheless, it was imposing and had a blue flare coming out of its body. Its arms and legs had metallic circles around them, each of them containing three tomoe. The three tomoe symbol was also imprinted in various parts of the Stand's body.

34395db183cddb9c7d1ee5e2ba0cc3e0.jpg

"Anyway, don't look at them. Keep walking. Let them make the first move. Let them reveal their objective" said Elogio calmly, who didn't actually turn around to look at them. Instead he made his Stand come out so it could do it in his place. He didn't want to attract attention, and if they were to battle he prefered to take them to an area were innocent citizens wouldn't be harmed in the process. As the Stand and the User are connected, Elogio could see through the eyes of Stone Cold Crazy if he concentrated on it. He stopped walking just for an instant to take a look at the Stand of the presumed enemy, then he resumed walking and ended the visual connection. He still let his Stand to watch the movements of the men behind him.

"By the way Vanessa, your Stand has an interesting design" said Elogio with a straight face, casually striking a conversation with the young woman as if nothing was wrong.

Joshua Joestar

Joshua smiled at the young woman, she was another cutie. Fortunatley it seemed like she was unaware that Joshua was another stand user, and with that knowledge he could guess that this girl hasn't encountered many stand users before.  "I apologise for the intrusion but I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are. By any chance could I get your number?" Joshua hated manipulating people, just speaking while doing so tore his heart into pieces.  But if this girl was a stand user then there is a good chance that her family are also stand users.

Her response did not really matter, he would follow her to the family if she said yes or no.  A yes would just make it easier to get into contact with them.

@shadowdude505

Chester Queen

So this was the man's reaction...he drew out his own stand, dubbed Stone Cold Crazy. His goons couldn't see whatever was making Chester become irritated, but nevertheless they obeyed when he shooed them away with a hand, they had a simple job now...; Chester all alone however, now could only stare at his hulking stand that was now in front of him! This Elogio seemed determined to not even give Chester the time of day, and such was how Chester ended up sitting down in front of Stone Cold Crazy while the seven eyes of Beelzebub revolved around his face menacingly.

"The more I look at his stand, the more I observe his movements and actions, The more I want to talk to him...Why won't he face me? He's even still having a conversation with the female mechanic, the git!", the anger in his thoughts seemed to materialize itself as a seething squint upon Chester's face, he had to get this man to speak somehow. Leaning back on his palms, Chester withdrew his stand, along with his own menacing gaze to replace it with a smirk...turning his attention to The Red Man himself by tilting his head, he gave in to his urge to converse. "So, Elogio...how many rooms do you have reserved in The Portici Hotel? You don't seem like the man to have family reunions."

Assuming those Joestars were family of his wasn't quite a leap, after all, there were rooms reserved for them in the same hotel he was in, either way, he was associated with them somehow. Slowly, he let his cockney filled British accent slip out, "Sorry, if I didn't introduce m'self, I am Chester Queen!" As he hopped to his feet his smirk widened, " I haven't seen more people like me at all! This is an exiting development ain't it? Stand users, that's what you called them didn't you...unfortunately my Knights aren't like us at all..."

Elogio would probably ignore him like a stubborn child, or turn around and speak to him, and maybe by sheer luck, he would talk without facing Chester. But anyway the wind blew, it didn't really matter to the Queen...

@Azure Sky @shadowdude505

Vanessa Heart

Vanessa flashed a smirk at Elogio, but due to her Stand projection it looked like Highway to Hell was the one doing the smirking. Vanessa admired his cool head and he seemed to have dealt with Stand Users before. "Thanks, kinda looks like Ghost Rider, doesn't she? Your Stand is cool too," she said, continuing Elogio's casual conversation. "Can't wait to see him in action."

Vanessa tried her best to follow Elogio's suggestions, but judging from the smirk on her face, it wasn't a secret that she was itching for a fight. She listened as the British guy pressed into the man in red's hotel arrangements. The implication sounded like Elogio was expecting another ally or more. "You're an awfully nosy person aren't ya?" Vanessa said to Chester Queen. She pointed a seemingly bony finger at the Brit as her Stand projection mimicked her movements. "If you don't want anything, then get outta here before customers show up. You're loitering."

@Azure Sky @Xenoxx

@shadowdude505 @Xenoxx

[SIZE= 22px]Elogio Giovanni- Situation Analysis[/SIZE]

Elogio listened to what both Vanessa and Chester had to say while continuing his walk. He organized everything in his head. Chester was undoubtly British, and the goons were undoubtly Italian. He was very young, most likely still a teenager. He claimed he was the only Stand User in his group, which he called the Knights. First conclusion: the young man was the leader of a gang, and became one through the use of his Stand. Elogio continued his analysis. Chester surely listened to his phone conversation with Richard, and something about it piqued his interest. If Chester wanted to attack him, he would have done something by then, and if he were an ally of the Joestars he would have said so. Second conclusion: Chester Queen wanted to strike a deal with him, for some reason.

After 2 more minutes of walking, GioGio finally reached the place where he wanted to bring Chester: a part of Arezzo where there were unfinished and abandoned buildings. If the young man wanted to fight him, Elogio knew at the very least that no one lived in that area, and that he could confront Chester without having to worry for collateral damage.

GioGio finally turned around to look at Chester. Seeing that the young man withdrew his Stand, Elogio did the same. "A pleasure to meet you Mr. Queen. Tell me, do you, by chance, want to make an offer that I shouldn't be able to refuse?" he asked, nonchantly. It was rare for Elogio to adress someone by their family name, even if they were complete strangers, as it created both social and psychological distance. But that was what he wanted at that moment. A subtle way for GioGio to tell Chester tha he was distant until he could ascertain the young man's trustworthyness.

Chester Queen

Now this man was a riot! First he leads him into some abandoned part of town, then he assumes that he wants to make a deal. After a while Chester was just chuckling at the audacity of these actions before facepalming and shooing the goons away with a whispered message "Hey, assicurarsi di disegnare una certa attenzione, in particolare da parte degli uomini in blu..." ;the goons then started heading back to HQ making sure to attract some police to the abandoned area. "Look mate, this is hilarious, I get it, you're trying to be smart and everything, but did you have to make it so obvious?!", Chester slowly stopped chuckling before switching to a more serious tone..."Formalities aside, please call me Chester...Elogio, that's what they called you right? Nevertheless I'm not here to make a deal."

He circled The Red Man, continuing what he was saying..."Even if I was, it wouldn't matter if you refused or not, I would just follow you everywhere until you eventually let something slip, possibly leading me to someone who'll spill the beans. I only needed to talk to you for one reason..." Chester stopped in front of him again, shooting a menacing glare. "Tell me everything you know about the Speedwagon Foundation and the Joestars. Please answer as quickly as possible...after all you have a meeting to make, and what will it look like when a man your age is seen in an abandoned part of town with a teenager?"

He smirked with distinct satisfaction, "And let me remind you, you can refuse, just know that if you do, I'll always have my eyes on you-" as he brought out Beelzebub again the eyes revolved around his face, "All nine of them! Oh, and before you answer, what do you think my stand does? It's not like I had other chances to ask anyone..."  Chester started snickering keeping in the back of his mind that the mechanics might be drawn to this spot...

@Azure Sky

Vanessa Heart

Vanessa glared at Chester as he ignored her and walked away. "I was talking to you, asshole..." she angrily thought. Vanessa dropped the projection of Highway To Hell, put out the fire on her chain, and retrieved her motorcycle before quickly riding over to Elogio. She probably could have just ran over to him, but she wanted her bike close just in case; she still had a few tricks up her sleeve. She overheard Chester speak Italian to his goons and a scowl appeared on her face. "Calling the police to do you're dirty work for ya? You do realize they probably won't see Elogio's Stand, or mine for that matter. They'll see you collapse, but think you were suffering from an illness or something. If you did tell them about Stands, they'll think all the Stand talk is ravings from a mad man," she taunted as she got off her motorcycle. "That is if they even get here in time to enjoy the show."

The angry look on her face intensified as she let the fact that Chester wanted to know about her dad's place of work sink in. Clearly the young man was up to no good. Vanessa glanced at Chester's Stand. She wasn't sure how a bunch of eyeballs would be able to fight, but she didn't feel like figuring it out by blindly guessing. "How about I give you a little taste of Hell first, then we'll see what your Stand does," she said after projecting her Stand around her, making it look like Highway To Hell spoke those words. Vanessa lit the chain on fire again and starting to twirl it around in front of her. "Let's make this quick."

@Azure Sky @Xenoxx

Chester Queen

His heart sank, not because of sadness or fear, but because of disappointment; he knew she would come here anyway, it didn't matter. Chester then turned to her, while having three of the eyes revolving around him face Elogio and the rest facing her, he started to shake his head " No, just, ugh, wait for just a few minutes! Don't you know it's rude to interrupt a conversation?!-" Sighing, he faced her with direct eye contact, "Though I'm sure you intend to harm me, I don't want to do anything of the sort to you.", this was so simple, just get the man to talk, then go on your merry way, why did she have to come now?!

"Do you think the reason I alerted the police to do my "dirty work"? You think that's the reason, and you're holding a flaming chain with your stand out...I think subconsciously I knew you were this bloody stupid!" The frustration in his voice was slowly rising..."Can you really look me in the eye and say that this was the smartest thing to do..." Chester looked back to Elogio through his stand's eyes, " And you, don't let her look at you and walk about 50 meters away, I'm saying this for your safety, so please, follow these instructions." 

With that he looked through his own eyes again, subconsciously willing Beelzebub to activate it's ability Fantasy against her, the eyes lit up as a bright red, and a shock wave emanated from him with a radius of 300 meters. "Now...stay absolutely calm, do you hear me. As calm as you possibly can be, don't do anything stupid!"

@shadowdude505 @Azure Sky

Christina Russo Joshua Joestar

Christina let out a sigh. It appeared that she was right about the stranger wanting her phone number. It wasn't uncommon for her to get phone number requests, but at the moment this one was slowing her down. Christina glanced over at Pink and saw her Stand currently acting on her best behavior. Pink had only stared at Joshua after he called Christina beautiful. Luckily for him, he hadn't asked for her number when she couldn't control her Stand.

Christina smiled at Joshua and accepted the compliment as genuine. She started to give him her phone number. There was a good chance he wouldn't end up calling her, but at least Joshua wouldn't have an excuse to pester her since she didn't refuse giving her number. "My name's Christina Russo," she said after saying her phone number. "If you will excuse me I really mist get going." she added, trying to politely remind Joshua that she was busy with other plans.

Joshua smiled at the response as he wrote down the woman's name and number down on a scrap of paper, at least she wasn't hard done by the request.  That made him feel a little bit better about himself but he was still feeling horrible.  "Then I shall not keep you any longer than I already have Christina... By the way the name is Joshua.  Joshua Joestar."

"Maybe I'll see you around Joshua." Christina said out of politeness. He didn't seem like he was a local though, so she wasn't really sure if meeting again was even possible. Christina turned and continued heading toward her father's shop. Pink's stare lingered on Joshua for another few seconds before she flew over to Christina and began to follow close behind her.

Joshua gave a little salute to Christiana as she left him, he tried his best to keep his eyes on her but it was hard to ignore the stand that was so out in the open.  Not only would he need to gather information on Christina but now there was her family and perhaps the most important of all her stand.  Joshua waited until Christina was just going out of view before he began to follow, trying his best to blend in and avoid being caught like a creepy stalker.  He slid the scrap of paper into his trouser pockets next to the limo drivers business card.

@shadowdude505@Xenoxx

[SIZE= 22px]Elogio Giovanni- Causing Heat While Remaining Cold[/SIZE]

"You sure like to talk alot Mr. Chester Queen" said Elogio, calmly, with his usual straight face. Then he watched as the goons attempted to walk away. "Voi due non andate da nessuna parte" the tone of his voice changed as he talked to the two men. It was ice-cold. As he said it, Stone Cold Crazy materialized. By accelerating the molecules in their clothes, the Stand caused their shoes to combust. while their pants and shirts caught fire. The explosion of the shoes was enough for the two goons to say goodbye to the skin on their feet.

Having taken care of the goons, GioGio shifted his attention back at Chester. Given the appearance of his Stand, it was clear it wasn't the close quarter combat type, and given the confidence that the young man displayed, Elogio was sure that the Stand had powerful abilities and was most likely the ranged type. He was also concerned with what Chester said regarding Vanessa. To not look at her and to walk about 50 meters away. "He already activated the Stand's ability, it seems" thought to himself Elogio. Should he trust him? Should he follow the boy's instructions? After a few seconds of thinking he came to a conclusion. He would follow Chester's instructions, but he wouldn't trust him.

"Mr. Chester Queen, I belive you are fairly unreasonable here. You come out of nowhere, ask me to tell you everything about a family and organization I am related to, and then proceed with threatening both me and my friend with your Stand. Therefore, before I decide whether or not I talk to you about the Joestars and the Speedwagon Foundation, I want to know some things. Why are you so interested in the organization and the Joestar family? Do you wish to become my enemy? Do you wish to use my connections? From what I've seen and heard, you seem to be the leader of a gang, and just by looking at your eyes I can tell you are very ambitious, so please understand, it's very easy for me to think that you have negative intentions" as he said all that in his usual calm demanour, Elogio distanced himself by walking backwards.

After distancing himself by a few tens of meters, Elogio stopped walking and continued to talk. "Now, there is something that I'd like to make clear. This is not a case of me being cornered, or you keeping me in check. This is a bizzare case of both of us being cornered by one another. I have no idea what your Stand does, but" Elogio pointed towards the goons "I can do much worse to you. So I'd like it if we can solve this in a fairly civilized manner" he paused for a few seconds, thinking about how what he did to the two men might have made him sound like a hypocrite, "I did indeed hurt your comerades, but I'm sorry, I have no mercy for gangsters. Their suffering means nothing to me, and I'm pretty sure they are disposable for you as well" Elogio's voice dropped on the last part of his speech, which he said with the same ice-cold tone as when he talked to the goons.

Vanessa Heart

"Maybe not the smartest thing, but it is the funnest," Vanessa replied, looking Chester Queen in the eyes. After that she didn't hear anymore of what Chester or Elogio said as Fantasy took effect. In the illusion she was transported back to Russo's Auto Repair and was shocked by what she saw. The shop was destroyed and she could only guess as to how it happened. "This must be the work of an enemy Stand..." she thought to herself. The next thing she saw was much worse than the first.

Vanessa's pupils shrunk with shock as the horror sunk in. She saw the limp bodies of her aunt, uncle, and cousins next to her feet. The were dead and bloody. Vanessa slumped to her knees; she was so shocked that words couldn't form, all that came out of her mouth was sounds of grief. Outside of the illusion, Vanessa was also on her knees, wailing; tears ran down her face. The image of her stand was no longer being projected and she dropped the chain she was holding, causing the fire to be put out. "N....no....no, no, no!" she cried. "U...Uncle Antonio...Aunt Maria....Christina...Isabella!"

Back in the illusion, Vanessa touched her family's dead bodies. She stared at the blood on her hands. Chester and Elogio could also see her staring at her hands in grief, but outside of the illusion there was nothing on them.

Christina Russo with Antonio Russo

Christina continued to walk toward her father's shop, unaware that Joshua was following her. Once she arrived at the shop, she spotted her dad in his office. There was no sign of Vanessa though. Christina entered her dad's office with her Stand and placed the brown paper bags with lunches inside. "You two forgot your lunches," Christina said. "Where is Vanessa anyway?"

Antonio looked at the lunch bags. "Looks like we did...how bizarre. I could have sworn I grabbed lunch...or was that yesterday...," he replied. "An old friend, Elogio, swung by and some Stand User started to bug him, Vanessa's with him now. I don't think they've ran off too far." 

Suddenly Antonio and Christina could hear the wailing of a female voice. Antonio cocked his head toward the sound. No doubt about it, the voice belonged to Vanessa. He heard the door swing open, but Christina and Pink were gone by the time his reflexes kicked in to look at it.

Christina followed the sound of Vanessa's crying. Once her cousin was within her Stand's range, Christina sent Pink ahead. The curvaceous mechanical angel stood in between Chester and Vanessa, wings speed out and with the tips of her heart shaped feathers pointed at the young man. Christina knelt beside her cousin and tried to shake her out of whatever bizarre thing was going on. "I'm right here, Vanessa," she said softly. "Can you hear me, Vanessa. I'm right here."

Christina gave Elogio a concerned look, silently asking her father's friend if he knew what was going on. She then turned her attention to Chester, the man who had to be responsible for Vanessa's bizarre breakdown. "What's going on here?" she asked angrily. "What the hell did you do!"

@Azure Sky @Xenoxx @Lancelot

Chester Queen

He was still staring at Vanessa; so this was the true power of his stand...it was bittersweet...looking at this, it's impact was immense and powerful, but Chester's pity for the woman was overwhelming his power high. "For all intents and purposes, I need you to stand back! Listen to me...she won't recognize you while in Fantasy , don't get too close!" Chester wasn't going to break his stare, he needed to console her somehow...she obviously didn't listen to his advice. He then made a message to everyone in the vicinity, " Let this be a warning to all those who pursue me in violence...Beelzebub shall pursue you in terror, you always have a devil put aside for you. Now everyone back up! I need to fix this...", after that he picked her up off her knees, still facing her eyes, "Hey...this isn't real...be brave and endure. This is only a nightmare, a mere glimpse into your own mind, so wake up!"

Chester then spoke to Elogio while still facing Vanessa, "And don't try anything back there! Or you'll do more damage than has already been dealt, don't think this conversation is over!", for once in his life Chester was befuddled...this wasn't supposed to be a huge altercation, 'If this hotheaded idiot hadn't appeared this would've been so peaceful...but it seems that I have only attracted violence...' Alas, even in this heated moment, he still heard footsteps in the distance, soon he would be cornered by even more of this man's friends...Chester adopted his calmest voice possible in the next moments, whatever she was seeing, he couldn't let it become reality! "If you don't want this to be real, it isn't....don't accept that it is. If you can conquer this fear, then no-one can hurt you any more...so deny this fate and stay calm..." He sounded like he was consoling a child, but in the back of his mind he kept on thinking of something else; this is what his stand did to people, it reduced an opponent that might've been relatively formidable to something akin to a scared child. In fact...it was only at this moment that he realized she had dropped the chain...it wasn't on fire either.

Chester then spoke to the girl who tried talking to Vanessa, "If you want an explanation...this was self defense, that chain on ground was meant for me. And about the man behind me, Elogio, he just hurt two of my friends then proceeded to say that he didn't care about their suffering. This situation has been turned against me!"

@shadowdude505 @Azure Sky

Ian Dimare

The morning sun beat down on the city streets as Ian stepped off of his train. In his left hand was a brown paper bag that contained his breakfast. Of course, he bought it before he got on the train, and it was now lukewarm at best. His right hand scratched the back of his groggy head as he stepped away from the train station. Letting out a loud yawn, it came to his attention that he was actually pretty hungry. After looking around for a moment, he decided to head towards a park that lies behind the train station. It took only a quick glance to realize that he was approaching a shadier area of the city, but he didn't care.

Ian was a bodyguard by trade. Brawls, muggings, and shootouts were all part of the job description. He knew he would never be able to fully leave the less-than-clean life he had lead thus far, but he figured that protecting people for money was good enough. He could rest easy at night, knowing that he would always have an advantage that others didn't: the power that rested within him. The creature that would appear at his side was a mystery to him; its appearance, its powers, and the fact that seemingly nobody else could see if constantly hung over his head. Raining Blood, he called it. It was certainly useful, but no matter how many times it had saved his life, he couldn't help but wonder if his life would have turned out better if it had never appeared that day.

Before Ian realized it, he was already in the park. In one corner of the park, a lone tree provided shade to a fairly clean looking bench. The park itself was fairly empty, as expected of a park in a spot like this. Pulling out a pair of well-used ear buds, he plugged them into his phone, sat down on the bench, and began eating to some of his favorite music. The music was loud, angry, and spoke of things that would make sailors blush, but it relaxed him. In chaos, he was able to find an odd sense of peace. Ian closed his eyes for awhile, still groggy from his train ride. There were a few shuffles, and a distant voice here and there, but other than that, his music lured him in.

That is until his earbuds were forcibly yanked out. Opening his eyes, Ian saw three men of varied heights and builds standing in front of him. They stood with their heads tilted up and their hands in their pockets, and they stared daggers at Ian. Ian's face however had an uninterested expression. "Alright, I'll bite," Ian sighed, "can I help you?"

"Your fat ass is in our favorite spot," said the man in front.

"That's a pity." Ian just wanted to enjoy a meal. Honestly, a fight was the last thing he wanted right now.

"Move it! What are you, a moron?" The man smacked Ian's food to the ground. Ian sighed. A dark red aura surrounded his body for a moment as Raining Blood's hand cut open Ian's right palm. The stand quickly faded, and Ian used his ability to keep his wound from bleeding. He hid the wound from the three men. Standing up, Ian turned to leave.

"Fine, I'll leave. I wouldn't want to mess with tough guys like you," Ian said.

"Look at this! The moron knows his place! I can tell by your accent you've been in America for awhile. I'm surprised you know how to speak our language! Good for you," the man taunted.

"And I'm surprised your breath isn't a public safety hazard. I can smell it all the way from here," Ian replied.

"You mother fucker!" The man growled. His teeth were gritted and his fists were clenched. The two lackeys in the back proceeded to do the same. "We don't like people talking that way about us -- Hey! I ain't done with you yet! You can't just walk away in the middle of a conversation!" Ian had already begun walking back towards the tunnel that lead him to this park. Guess one quiet meal is too much to ask for, he thought.

"Didn't your whore of a mama teach you any manners?!" Ian froze.

"The fuck did you just say?"

"Oh, a mama's boy, huh? Well, you heard me! Your mama's a big, fat, who--" It only took a moment for Ian's fist to connect with the man's jaw. Blood splattered from the man's lips and onto the ground. The blood from Ian's palm stretched with incredible speeds and grabbed the man by the shirt collar and pulled him in close. Rage seemed to seep into the air with every swing. Ian landed blow after blow to the man's face, his eyes filled with pure, scalding hate. Ian released his grip, the the man collapsed to the ground unconscious, blood oozing from multiple wounds on his face.

Morphing in his palm once more, the blood from his wound erupted and solidified, forming a long pole. The construct was a dark, crimson red and roughly the size of a standard baseball bat. He pointed the bat at the two remaining men as they stared in shock. "Now, either of you fucks have anything to say about my mother?"

[SIZE= 22px]Elogio Giovanni- Not Amused[/SIZE]

Did this look like a game to that arrogant brat? Elogio couldn't help but wonder. After seing the state that Vanessa was in due to Fantasy, and the way Chester acted like a victim in front of Cristina, while also avoiding to answer his questions, GioGio was really angry. One could tell from his eyes, which pierced like daggers. "Shut up" he said to Chester. His deep voice resonated through the area. The tone was harsh. He didn't bother explaining himself to Cristina, but as he looked at her, just for a brief moment, he had a kind expression on his face, and a reassuring smile.

The kind expression disappeared as soon as he shifted his attention to the goons which were still suffering. Elogio used his Stand to cause their clothes to age into dust. Because the clothes disappeared, there was nothing left to burn. The goons were now naked, full of serious burns and without, any skin on their feet, but Elogio had no sympathy. "Dovreste essere felici che siete ancora vivi" (translation: "You should be happy that you're still alive.") he said coldly. The goons were most likely confused and in excruciating pain. They, without a doubt, had no idea how he did it, but at that moment, Elogio surely must have seemed like the devil to them.

After finishing talking to the traumatized goons, GioGio turned to face Chester. "You should have wiped the snort coming out of your nose before attempting to become my enemy, Mr. Princess" his tone was harsher than usual, and he looked at Chester with eyes that showed no mercy "Once Vanessa snaps out of it, you will have to give me a good reason not to hurt you" the last sentence was said on his usual tone, but the way he stared at Chester didn't change. The fact was that, despite Chester's actions, the boy didn't seem to be that bad, given that he didn't use Vanessa as a way of blackmailing Elogio, and was even trying to fix what he had done with his Stand, thus GioGio wanted to give him one last chance to settle things in a peaceful (?) way.

@shadowdude505@Xenoxx@Lancelot

[SIZE= 22px]Alice Ferrarini- Music Brings Peace[/SIZE]

asuka_tanaka___from_hibike_euphonium___vektor_by_blackrufus94-d8y0fdf.jpg

Before Ian could beat the other two men into a pulp, the sound of a harp could be heard. It was chillingly beautiful. If a normal human would turn around to look for the source of the sound they'd see a teenage girl with fair skin, long black hair, and blue eyes, wearing red-framed glasses walking towards them with a big smile on her face, and they'd assume that the song comes from her phone. A Stand User however would also see something near the girl. A mermaid with very long, curly light blue hair, fair skin and pointy ears, playing the harp. The instrument had a very nice design.

1596674d773406647ee684653545ad71.jpg

Planet Caravan, among other things, was a Stand that could force living beings to enter a state of peace and tranquility, through its harp playing, and Alice was using its ability at that very moment.

"Fighting is bad. Anymore violence right now wouldn't help anyone. Couldn't you forgive this man and take your friend to the hospital?" she suggested, with a pure and beautiful smile on her face, talking to the two friends of the man that Ian had beaten up, on a calm tone. "Please?" she insisted.

@Have You Ever Tasted Sand

Vanessa Heart and Christina Russo

Christina glared at Chester as he played the victim. She currently didn't fully understand what was going on, but she trusted Elogio more than the young Brit due to the older man's history with her father. Christina made sure that Pink stayed inbetween Chester and her cousin, even as he lectured Vanessa about fighting Fantasy's illusions. The oldest of the Russo sisters kept her focus on Vanessa and hadn't noticed what happened to Chester's goons, though if she had Pink would have blocked her vision with one of her wings. "Come on Vanessa, fight this thing. I know you can do it."

Inside Fantasy's illusion, Vanessa was still in shock over seeing her dead family members and continued to cry. By this point she had cried so much that her eyeshadow and mascara around her eyes were sure to be ruined. "I'm right here, Vanessa," she heard her cousin's voice, but it was distorted, like Vanessa was listening from under water. She then heard another voice, a British one. "If you don't want this to be real, it isn't....don't accept that it is." Vanessa stopped crying and an angry expression appeared on her face. Of course it was fake. Her uncle's business was fine a couple seconds ago; if her uncle had been in trouble she would have been close enough to hear something. The same went with her family. Aunt Maria and Isabella would still be at home, if they weren't out on the town due to Isabella's boredom, and Christina would most likely be with them (if she wasn't standing beside Vanessa at the moment.)

"This isn't real...and if I can help it, it will never be," she thought. Back in reality, Vanessa scooped up the chain as she stood up. "I didn't know you cared, tiger," she told Chester with a hint of venom in her voice. After going through hell, she was ticked off at Chester for putting her though it and she was frustrated with herself by not seeing through the illusion at the beginning.

This time Vanessa didn't ignite the chain, instead she placed a hand on Christina's shoulder and smiled at her. Christina smiled back. Vanessa projected Highway To Hell and the skeletal Stand placed her hand on Pink's shoulder. The demon and the angel were together again. "I'm ready to kick some ass when you are," Vanessa said as she cracked her knuckles. "Violence isn't really my thing, but that'll never stop me from backing you up," Christina told her cousin. The young Russo woman then glanced over at Elogio and gave him a nod.

@Azure Sky @Xenoxx @Lancelot

Chester Queen

Elogio was obviously uncaring towards his goals, and the well being of his men, but at the moment, he and his friends threatened to kill Chester. Vanessa having snapped out of Fantasy , would obviously side with Elogio, and despite this, he still faced Elogio completely, "Alright tough guy, because I think we can all say you're a pretty tough bloke, let's talk.", Chester began to walk towards him. "First of all, to all your questions, yes, yes, and yes. Three points for Mr.Giovanni, huzzah! But, you still don't know why I want your information. And if none of you try to kill me, or hurt any more of my associates-" He specifically glared at Elogio saying this,"We can do just~~~fine."

Chester was honestly surprised at Elogio's demeanor, who exactly did he think he was? "Now! You my friend, are quite the monster...unfeeling...merciless, or at least that's how you feel towards me. I can at least say for a fact that this is how you are normally, because people can't pull a heel turn change of their personality, this is who you would be no matter if I were friend or foe. That being said, I am not your enemy; you have construed my fail-safes as threats, my methods and company as blatantly villainous, but you are wrong!", Chester looked at both of them now, shaking his head, "In fact, you're so wrong, I'll ask you for one reason ANY of you should harm me. Look at yourselves! You couldn't make up a single fabrication to explain why an adult, and a couple of teenagers are hanging up on a seventeen year old British kid." He looked at Elogio with the look a mother gives her child when he's been naughty. "Don't even try to put on a smug face, like you've done nothing wrong, your a right git, a real bloody twat you realize that! Here I am, following you into an alleyway, y'know, for a quick 'Tell me everything you know!' And ' What do you know about this?', then I call the cops because, I knew you would try to start something up, and guess what happened? You blew up my friends' feet! They weren't even stand users you villain!", Chester then looked at the Russos with the same disapproving face. "And don't think you're exempt from this missie! You came over here, prepared to flay me with a flaming metal chain! Before I put you into Fantasy to stop you from trying to cauterize my arteries, and I still had to bring you out of that! You're probably still going to beat me up, aren't you?" He started to pace back and forth with a hand over his face, "I mean I'm having trouble figuring out who the real gang is here. You have a full blackout on The Bingo Board of Gangs; family operated, check, large amounts of money, check, torture, check-(I mean come on, I don't even do that)-attempting Lynch those who know too much, check! I mean the list goes on and on, and you still want to act like you have the moral high ground, I mean what kind of self-righteous idiocy is this! I'm like a small fry compared to what you have going on!", He looked at them both shaking his head, "So, just call it a day, I'm leaving to go find some other way to get what I want anyway, and all this stuff is tiring me out-" He yawned sleepily, "What is it, like 11am or something?"

@Azure Sky @shadowdude505 @Lan

Elogio Giovanni and Chester Queen

Collab with @Xenoxx

Elogio sighed. "Ladies, please don't attack him yet" he said, talking to Vanessa and Christina. He then shifted his attention back at Chester. "Nobody ever wanted to kill you. It was merely one of your teenage fantasies" he said, calmly, with a straight face.

"Vanessa was ready to fight you, not attack you, nor kill you. In other words, using your Stand against her was completely pointless. It didn't help you, it didn't save you, it only created more hostility" at this point Elogio's eyes expressed pity, as if he was talking with a little kid who didn't know what he was saying "As for my personality and supposed lack of morality, I'll let other people judge those aspects, your Highness. You should stick to manipulating bird brains like those fried goons over there" he pointed towards them as he said that.

"And what does that change about our situation, huh?" Chester was looking at Elogio in sheer disbelief, almost denying that anything that just happened actually happened, this was almost confusing for him..."So what gives you the right to hurt my men exactly? What did you think I would do if you did that, you're saying that anything you did, or were about to do...was to simply to be disregarded?!" His foot was tapping incessantly, unlike most of his annoyed behavior before, this seemed ridden with actual panic,"I'm not sure if you noticed, but I don't take chances like that, trusting people like you, that isn't in my mindset, so I take precautions...". Chester was glaring at the man now, just seething to the core "I take precautions because of what happens if I don't. I expect every meeting with someone else to be just like this. I can't count on you to tell your buddies to not attack me can I? You of course take similar precautions...I assume that's why you led me into this alley..."

"Oh, I finally get it" said Elogio who seemed to have come to a conclusion. "You are slightly incorrect there. Yes, I did take precautions, but not for the reason that you think. I didn't care if you attacked me, but I couldn't let innocent people get involved, so I brought you here, in this place full of abbandoned buildings, just in case we would have had to fight. But rather than protecting them from you, I was protecting them from myself, because while I didn't know what your Stand could do, I know fully well how dangerous Stone Cold Crazy can be for the environment" he paused and looked at the goons "You had a rather antagonistc behaviour, but it's true that I made assumptions as well. If you really care for those two guys, then I can ask a certain mechanic to heal them using his Stand" he paused again and shifted his attention back at Chester. "You're probably wondering why I'd do such a thing. Despite everything that we both said and assumed, I think there is a misunderstandig here."

Elogio paused for a short while. "While you already know my name, I belive I should introduce myself. I am Elogio Giovanni, also known as GioGio, a 40-year-old database architect, and member of the Joestar household, a rich British family, with a bizzare fate. The Joestars seem to be destined to deal with supernatural events. Since my grandfather's younger days however, we were introduced to a new concept: Stands. The Speedwagon Foundation is simply an organization created to help the Joestars deal with Stand Users, be it helping them, or defeating them. I am here in Arezzo to deal with some strange occurances which were most likely caused by rogue Stand Users" after he was done with the introduction, Elogio had one last question for Chester: "Now then Mr. Chester Queen...who are you?"

"I, which should be obvious, am not even a citizen of Italy! They still have me in their system though...for a couple of reasons I won't go into. Ahem, I'm a chap from Manchester, who got flown here by the Mafia, which isn't even half the story." Looking over to the goons, who were rolling and crying on the floor, rolling his eyes, "Those fools are affiliated with me through The King's Men, and as long as you don't ask questions, I won't tell you anything. If you ask questions, I still won't tell you anything!" Chester looked around outside the alley, looking for anyone coming towards them.

"I'd like to say my stand makes your wildest dreams come true! Literally, if you believe in the illusion, it will come to pass. So I think having Love Doctor fix my goons is a good 'saving your life gift'!" Chester chortled a bit before turning around to Elogio again. 

"Saving our lives...sure. Whatever you say, kid" said Elogio on a sarcastic tone. Dreams? From Elogio's point of view they were more like nightmares, after observing the effects the Stand had on Vanessa. Nonetheless, now his Stand was useless against them, but it wasn't set in stone what it would have worked on them even before that revelation. Still, Chester was merely a teenager caught in a wierd series of events which spung out of control and led him here. He also indirectly explained the weakness of his Stand, so Elogio changed his intial impression of him. He also didn't ask him about the King's Men, as it seemed pointless.

Elogio said that he'd heal the two men, and he'd keep his promise, despite Chester's last cheeky comment. He turned to Vanessa and Cristina and gave them a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, it'll be ok" with that said, Elogio went towards the goons and used his Stand to carry both of them. They were most likely confused as to what was happening, which was understandable, but Elogio didn't bother to explain.

Once he was near Antonio's shop, obviously there would be people around, and seing two burnt men above a red-haird guy dressed in red was way too bizzare, thus Elogio took out a few coins from his wallet and threw them in the air with all his strength. Stone Cold Crazy used its ability afterwards to accelerate the molecules in the coins and make them explode. The small explosions drew everyone's attention, and Elogio wasted to time to get into the shop.

"Hey, Antonio. I know this is sooner than expected, but I'd need the help of Love Doctor for something" he said casually, with a straight face, as he pointed at the two guys that his Stand was carrying.

@shadowdude505@Lancelot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back